• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Don't I know it. I've spent days avoiding Natsu because he wants to fight me." He said. Natsu went wide eyed. Ben just threw him under the bus with the most dangerous woman in the guild. "I'm feeling tired all the sudden." He said going for the door.
"Still trying to fight everything that moves..." Erza said shaking her head. She was quick to react placing her hand on Natsu's shoulder. "I'll let it slide this time.....but you better be at the train station bright and early tomorrow...." she turns to Ben and Gray "that goes for you two as well, the sooner we get going the better."

"Still trying to fight everything that moves..." Erza said shaking her head. She was quick to react placing her hand on Natsu's shoulder. "I'll let it slide this time.....but you better be at the train station bright and early tomorrow...." she turns to Ben and Gray "that goes for you two as well, the sooner we get going the better."
"I mean now I just wanna lolligag to annoy you." Ben joked. Grey looked at like a man who had lost his mind.

"I mean now I just wanna lolligag to annoy you." Ben joked. Grey looked at like a man who had lost his mind.
"Excuse me?...." Erza said letting go of Natsu's shoulder and walked over to Ben. "If you think this is some kind of joke....and won't be taking this trip seriously. You can just say put here..." she said

"Excuse me?...." Erza said letting go of Natsu's shoulder and walked over to Ben. "If you think this is some kind of joke....and won't be taking this trip seriously. You can just say put here..." she said
"Calm down lady I'll be there. Lighten up." Ben said frowning. "Does... Does he have a death wish?" Elman asked.

"Calm down lady I'll be there. Lighten up." Ben said frowning. "Does... Does he have a death wish?" Elman asked.
"Dont worry, Earza seem a bit annoyed but she wount kill him.." Mirajane replied looking over at Elfman.
Erza frowning at his comment "Well just be there if your serious about joining us.." she said picking up the horn and leaving.

"Dont worry, Earza seem a bit annoyed but she wount kill him.." Mirajane replied looking over at Elfman.
Erza frowning at his comment "Well just be there if your serious about joining us.." she said picking up the horn and leaving.
He looked back at her as she left and then looked at everyone else. "Fun Woman. Almost makes Vilgax seem friendly." He said sitting at the bar. "You got any smoothies. Does this world have smoothies yet?"

He looked back at her as she left and then looked at everyone else. "Fun Woman. Almost makes Vilgax seem friendly." He said sitting at the bar. "You got any smoothies. Does this world have smoothies yet?"
(My whole reply never posted >-< I wrote something but apparently RPnation decided not to post it >->)

Mirajane looked at Ben with confusion "smoothies? What are smoothies?.....are they a type of food or drink from were your from?..." she asked

(My whole reply never posted >-< I wrote something but apparently RPnation decided not to post it >->)

Mirajane looked at Ben with confusion "smoothies? What are smoothies?.....are they a type of food or drink from were your from?..." she asked
Ben looked visibly distraught... "You... You don't have..." He looked around. "I gotta get off this planet."

Ben looked visibly distraught... "You... You don't have..." He looked around. "I gotta get off this planet."
Mirajane looked concerned for him "Ben?...are you alright? I could try to make this smoothies you speak off.." she offered, confused why not having this thing he called smoothies was having him look so distraught

Mirajane looked concerned for him "Ben?...are you alright? I could try to make this smoothies you speak off.." she offered, confused why not having this thing he called smoothies was having him look so distraught
He pointed at Grey. "You Mr. Freeze. Ice cubes now." He transformed into Grey Matter and made a makeshift blender.

He pointed at Grey. "You Mr. Freeze. Ice cubes now." He transformed into Grey Matter and made a makeshift blender.
Mirajane looked at Ben with curiosity, wondering what he was going to do with the device he had just made "what you call me?!..." Gray said turning to Ben, making a bunch of ice cubes letting them fall on Graymatter

Mirajane looked at Ben with curiosity, wondering what he was going to do with the device he had just made "what you call me?!..." Gray said turning to Ben, making a bunch of ice cubes letting them fall on Graymatter
He turned back to normal and out in the ice. "Do we have any strawberries?"

He handed the cup filled with the liquid to her. "Drink."
Mirajane reached out and took the cup looking down at the liquid. Other guild member looked at her with curiosity and some worried as she lifted the cup up to her lips and took a sip. Her eyes wide and she smiled "that is delisious! Very refreshing...this would be wonderful on a very hot day" she said amazed taking another sip

Mirajane reached out and took the cup looking down at the liquid. Other guild member looked at her with curiosity and some worried as she lifted the cup up to her lips and took a sip. Her eyes wide and she smiled "that is delisious! Very refreshing...this would be wonderful on a very hot day" she said amazed taking another sip
"Find a way to make blenders and you can put in almost anything you like." He said.

He smiled. "I like you." He said.
Mirajane chuckled "aww thank you" she replied with a smile "your quite smart making such a device to make these smoothies...you think you could build some of those blenders for the guild? I would pay you for your work of course..." she asked

Mirajane chuckled "aww thank you" she replied with a smile "your quite smart making such a device to make these smoothies...you think you could build some of those blenders for the guild? I would pay you for your work of course..." she asked
"For once the kind of work I think should be paid for." He said. "But don't worry about the pay."

The next day he was there before even Erza was cycling through his playlist. Trying to familiarize himself with his many many aliens.

"For once the kind of work I think should be paid for." He said. "But don't worry about the pay."

The next day he was there before even Erza was cycling through his playlist. Trying to familiarize himself with his many many aliens.
Erza reached the train station pulling a wagon with a humongous hill of suite cases. Walking next to her was Lucy. "Wonderful! Here before the meeting time" she said pleased to see Ben had gotten to the station before her.

Erza reached the train station pulling a wagon with a humongous hill of suite cases. Walking next to her was Lucy. "Wonderful! Here before the meeting time" she said pleased to see Ben had gotten to the station before her.
He looked at the cases. "You sure you packed enough. Might wanna go home and check just in case." He quipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back