• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Peter looked at her. "Whaddya know. Maybe we will get along red."
(Think you mean Ben right?)
"Poor Natsu.." Lucy said
"Well dear its more officiant him not expecting it and he won't feel sick if he is passed out. And he will be fine..." Erza said as she gently patted Natsus head

(Think you mean Ben right?)
"Poor Natsu.." Lucy said
"Well dear its more officiant him not expecting it and he won't feel sick if he is passed out. And he will be fine..." Erza said as she gently patted Natsus head
"Alright. Wanna fill me in?"

"Right...of course. I have very high suspension that the dark guild Eisenwald is up to something big. I am not really sure what they are planing but it has to do with a magical item called lullaby.." she stated
"Wait. You're scared of a little sleep magic item." He asked. "What's a dark guild."

"Wait. You're scared of a little sleep magic item." He asked. "What's a dark guild."
"I dont think its just mear sleep magic...this item has a seal on it, and being something thats been hidden away means we are dealing with something quite dangerous..." Erza stated. "And...Dark Guilds are Guilds like ours but are ones that are not officially recognized by the Magic Council, and thus treated as criminal organizations. Many dark Guilds are known to do shady and unforgivable acts." She added

"I dont think its just mear sleep magic...this item has a seal on it, and being something thats been hidden away means we are dealing with something quite dangerous..." Erza stated. "And...Dark Guilds are Guilds like ours but are ones that are not officially recognized by the Magic Council, and thus treated as criminal organizations. Many dark Guilds are known to do shady and unforgivable acts." She added
Ben just listened wordlessly. "Alright. So where are we going?"

"Alright. Makes sense." He said.
"How are you sure they are behind this and is it such a great idea of us just charge in and fight this dark guild?" Lucy asked hugging on to her spirit Plue.
"When traveling back home I stoped by a pub and over heard a conversation...it angers me that I didn't recognize who it was at first...but this man, Erigor. His is someone that spindly take assassination jobs and quites enjoys those jobs....so...If he is involved we need put a stop to what ever they are planing. I knew I couldn't take on the job on my own...it would have ben foolish of me thats why I requested for Natsu and Gray to join me..." Erza explained

"How are you sure they are behind this and is it such a great idea of us just charge in and fight this dark guild?" Lucy asked hugging on to her spirit Plue.
"When traveling back home I stoped by a pub and over heard a conversation...it angers me that I didn't recognize who it was at first...but this man, Erigor. His is someone that spindly take assassination jobs and quites enjoys those jobs....so...If he is involved we need put a stop to what ever they are planing. I knew I couldn't take on the job on my own...it would have ben foolish of me thats why I requested for Natsu and Gray to join me..." Erza explained
"Sounds smart. A hot head and a stripper. One'll get himself in trouble immediately and the other will put on a show." Ben said.

"Sounds smart. A hot head and a stripper. One'll get himself in trouble immediately and the other will put on a show." Ben said.
"Hey you better watch yourself!" Gray said angrily as he sat up only to be stoped by Erza.
"...and you a smart mouth...I have a compete set..." Erza said eyeing Ben not amused with his comments. "You might not know it but these two or wonderful wizards and quite strong ones as well....I can trust them with my life as well....you on the other hand I'm very doughtful...but Gray vouched for you saying you are a powerful wizard as well. "

"Hey you better watch yourself!" Gray said angrily as he sat up only to be stoped by Erza.
"...and you a smart mouth...I have a compete set..." Erza said eyeing Ben not amused with his comments. "You might not know it but these two or wonderful wizards and quite strong ones as well....I can trust them with my life as well....you on the other hand I'm very doughtful...but Gray vouched for you saying you are a powerful wizard as well. "
"Not a wizard." Ben said. "What I've got has nothing to do with magic. Just... right place, right time." He said. "I have no doubt how strong they are. What concerns me is their inability to hold back. Someone could get hurt in the crossfire." (It's gonna be so cool when Erza sees him in action)

"Not a wizard." Ben said. "What I've got has nothing to do with magic. Just... right place, right time." He said. "I have no doubt how strong they are. What concerns me is their inability to hold back. Someone could get hurt in the crossfire." (It's gonna be so cool when Erza sees him in action)
"Well what ever you can do...I have to trust you and Gray that you will be a great help to us...." she said not sure why he was saying that he couldn't do magic if what Gray had told her it sounded like magic. "I understand your concern but these two have grown a lot since the last time I have seen them and they will do fine..." she added
(It will be )

"Well what ever you can do...I have to trust you and Gray that you will be a great help to us...." she said not sure why he was saying that he couldn't do magic if what Gray had told her it sounded like magic. "I understand your concern but these two have grown a lot since the last time I have seen them and they will do fine..." she added
(It will be )
Ben looked out the window. "Ugh these trains are always so slow." He said. "How many stops from here is where we wanna be?"

"Cool. I'll see you there." Ben left the compartment they were in. He did not come back.
Erza looked very confused looking back at Lucy and Gray as Ben go up and left. "What did he mean he will meet us there?.." she asked feeling suspicious to why he wasn't riding with them.

Erza looked very confused looking back at Lucy and Gray as Ben go up and left. "What did he mean he will meet us there?.." she asked feeling suspicious to why he wasn't riding with them.
"He'll be there." Happy said. "Trust me. Ben could beat anyone in a fight.aybe even you Erza."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back