• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm not sure what quite to add yet, so hit me with what you got.

Let's see...

(no canon image available)
Name: District Attorney (headcanoned name- Louise Worth)

Everything above here is fine. No worries.

Desc: Black curly hair, ear length. Green eyes, and anxious, thoughtful features. She wears the clothes she died in (collared white shirt, black business pants, and business shoes).

Could use a bit of work. Some fuller sentences here and there, especially if you're not using an image to speak some extra words.

Canon: Who Killed Markiplier? (post canon- the void she's trapped in leads to the dreamscape)
Personality: Quiet by nature, she speaks little, and finds it hard to trust new people. She is loyal to those she does trust, and despite all she's been through, is quick to forgive.
Role: Dreamscaper
History: Who Killed Markiplier?

In addition to the wiki link, you should use insert a good, detailed explanation on how they ended up in the Dream Realm and joined the Dreamscapers. A wiki link wouldn't show that.

Abilities: Doesn't really age (due to being kind of dead), has a decent charisma stat despite being super quiet, and is excellent at arguing.
Weaponry: Her fists, an old fire poker she stole from the Manor
Fears: Heights, mirrors, loud noises, and being betrayed.
Respected Others: Unknown (after what happened, she's unsure if she can find, let alone trust, anyone she knew when she was alive.)

If it's absolutely neccessary that it's Unknown, you should try to keep it a knit secret with a GM. Otherwise it should be filled. As said, this will be used within the Roleplay.

Cool, where are those?

I slapped the link on top of the first post of this thread.

Ok so i decided that Giore is gonna be more fun than morty. So maybe Morty was lost to this nightmare beast inspiring Rick to come here toeither kill the beast or get morty back. Which brings me to my next question. Would your dream girl goddess be willing to bring Giore into the group? If so how do we arrage such a thing? Crow Crow

So maybe Morty was lost to this nightmare beast inspiring Rick to come here to either kill the beast or get morty back.

If that's your plan provided no one wants Morty, then I support it. Really hammers in their relationship.

Would your dream girl goddess be willing to bring Giore into the group? If so how do we arrage such a thing? Crow Crow Crow Crow

Giore is a benevolent entity. There are lots of scenarios to think of here. Maybe the original team (consisting of Nemurin, Princess Luna and maybe Darkrai(?) just found him around and thought it'd be a great idea to recruit him. Maybe they saved him from a threat, or he saved them from a threat.

You know, Giore is pretty big. Will there be any abilities to circumvent this such as manifesting as a smaller body to control from afar, or will you voluntarily lock yourself out scenarios that involve very small areas?

I had an idea - what if the Dreamscapers' headquarters were located in one of Giore's biomes?

If that's your plan provided no one wants Morty, then I support it. Really hammers in their relationship.

Giore is a benevolent entity. There are lots of scenarios to think of here. Maybe the original team (consisting of Nemurin, Princess Luna and maybe Darkrai(?) just found him around and thought it'd be a great idea to recruit him. Maybe they saved him from a threat, or he saved them from a threat.

You know, Giore is pretty big. Will there be any abilities to circumvent this such as manifesting as a smaller body to control from afar, or will you voluntarily lock yourself out scenarios that involve very small areas?

I had an idea - what if the Dreamscapers' headquarters were located in one of Giore's biomes?
I love that idea for the HQ and was actually gonna suggest such a thing.

Also yes Giore is able to split smaller versions off of the original. They are connected to the main one and can range from 1 to 100 meters as needed. The only thing they lack are the biomes.

I think the dreamscapers couldve saved him from formains (ant people) that were building a nest in his body...kinda eating him alive and killing the lifeforms he hosts. This not only builds the friendship but also gets them inside to find the suitable biome for HQ

Oh wow, a lot happened while I was asleep. I'll try and work something out, probably gonna make a Persona OC, then!

I have updated my character sheet (I'm not sure how my respected person would tie in, if he does make an appearance - possibly as a lure to trap her, at some point?).

I have updated my character sheet (I'm not sure how my respected person would tie in, if he does make an appearance - possibly as a lure to trap her, at some point?).

I'll keep that a seekrit for now.

Your application is definitely an improvement.

I'll just accept what you have then.

Morning yall. Ill be finishing giore today and Rick as well. Ill leave mortys fate vague so he can be claimed later

you ain't gonna use regular cartoony rick for a pic?
Nah the eyes bug me. Plus this one was the best I could find without a Morty in it that wasn’t evil Rick. Don’t wanna use evil Rick or alternate ricks because I would like for them to be usable.

Ladies, gentlemen, boys, girls and PETRIK, remember to join our Discord. It's a link on the first page.

Agent23 Agent23 Noticed you left the server, so I'll commune through here. Was supposed to do this tomorrow, but today was more appropriate since tomorrow was when I was wrapping a section up.

Also since this was bumped upwards, whoever wants in feel free. We're still open.

Thanks for letting me know. I left the discord because i kept getting endless notifications and rarely if ever got a reply so i figured id stick to rpn for communications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back