• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
cool rp! can we play ourselves, the super awesome darmanitan bros?

Sorry, new guy, but as far as I know, Darmanitan doesn't have any means to enter dreams, doesn't live in dreams and cannot manipulate dreams - the minimum requirement here. Not even Pokemon Insurgence's Delta Darmanitan can pull that off as far as I know. Unless you can prove it.

If you really want to play a Pokemon, why not pick another species? Musharna, Hypno, and with a bit of stretching - Gardevoir and Gengar. There are almost 900 of those little buggers, I'm confident that you'll find something.

we don't follow but you want us to play other guys like martha the musharna and gareth the gengar?

I'm interested. Where is the role play located? If it's on Discord I can't join since I don't do Discord. I don't know any character s that can enter dreams.

I'm interested. Where is the role play located? If it's on Discord I can't join since I don't do Discord.

While we do have our base in Discord, all roleplays are actually on the forums themselves.

I don't know any character s that can enter dreams.

This will be a bit tough.

While I did place limitations on original characters originally due to there being too many in proportion to the canonical/established ones, I know at least one person who took one of those spots isn't RPing anymore. So if you have an original character who can pull that off, go ahead and use them.

While we do have our base in Discord, all roleplays are actually on the forums themselves.

This will be a bit tough.

While I did place limitations on original characters originally due to there being too many in proportion to the canonical/established ones, I know at least one person who took one of those spots isn't RPing anymore. So if you have an original character who can pull that off, go ahead and use them.
Ok I will think of something

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Here is my review of your recently-submitted character.

I would criticize some spelling errors like particley -> particularly, but all in all, I'm still able to read and understand everything you have written, so I don't see much of a problem on this front.

He fulfils the conditions, yes. Though, how did he acquire dream magic? Maybe a sentence or two in his history about it?

Also regarding his history, if the last sentence implies him suddenly appearing before the Dreamscapers, it might be best to make it them appearing before him. That, or it's vague enough for intepretation to the point where it's not actually contradicting anything, in which you can just leave it there.

Just make those changes and you can start posting.

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Here is my review of your recently-submitted character.

I would criticize some spelling errors like particley -> particularly, but all in all, I'm still able to read and understand everything you have written, so I don't see much of a problem on this front.

He fulfils the conditions, yes. Though, how did he acquire dream magic? Maybe a sentence or two in his history about it?

Also regarding his history, if the last sentence implies him suddenly appearing before the Dreamscapers, it might be best to make it them appearing before him. That, or it's vague enough for intepretation to the point where it's not actually contradicting anything, in which you can just leave it there.

Just make those changes and you can start posting.
Fixed it

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Well... I guess 'doesn't remember' is alright...

Well, go ahead and start posting. If you need help or directions, feel free to ask.

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

You should treat it as if your character has been there from the start.

Check Post #151, specifically the second half of it with the pony. There are two bolded choices with people in there already. Jump in one of them and you will be guided by the GM.

Personally would reccommend the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back