• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πšœπšŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Am I banned from this RP for any reason? Just wondering bc notifications weren't ringing for some reason

Seriously it’s annoying I can’t tell you how many times I don’t get notices for some of my threads.
IKR. I find that liking pr reacting to the most recent post you've read sometimes prevents it from happening.

Are we living in the light, brothers and sisters? Have you proved your faith to God today?

It's an alright morning for me. My gramma gets let out of the hospital today so I gotta help her go back to her apartment bc she's 90 ahdbdhdh so both good and bad

My morning was ok I’m cleaning upstairs and the cats are playing.

How beautiful! I wish you the best for today, my friend. May his light shine upon you, and may you reject the sins of mankind, of Lust, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Gluttony, and Pride. No test from God is too much for man to bear.
Speaking of Envy.. πŸ‘€ *stares at the gremlin*

Hello everyone.

Um, can we just- not talk about religion in general? Like, if it doesn't have to do with our characters (for example, Link being the hero of a goddess, Hylia, or Amaterasu being a Japanese deity) please just don't. Controversial topics like this tend to make me and others uncomfy and just ruin the lighthearted OOC mood. Sooo yea not trying to point fingers at anyone, but please drop it.

Anyways on a much lighter note, going to see the Super Mario Bros. movie today with my cousins. Can't wait to see it :>

Hello everyone.

Um, can we just- not talk about religion in general? Like, if it doesn't have to do with our characters (for example, Link being the hero of a goddess, Hylia, or Amaterasu being a Japanese deity) please just don't. Controversial topics like this tend to make me and others uncomfy and just ruin the lighthearted OOC mood. Sooo yea not trying to point fingers at anyone, but please drop it.

Anyways on a much lighter note, going to see the Super Mario Bros. movie today with my cousins. Can't wait to see it :>
Have fun!

That’s literally against the site rules..
1) LGBT+ friendly, ofc.
2) Please get along, I won't tolerate bigotry and bullying.
3) Shipping is allowed, but don't make it weird (huge age gaps, pedos, etc.)
4) Try to include everyone!
5) NO ONE LINERS.
6) Please plan stuff out in the OOC with me!
7) Ask any questions you may have.
8) No rushing. Let people take their time so they can get out a quality post.
9) People will be staying in rooms together, in groups of 4. It will be randomly decided.
10) Have fun!!!

Don't see it...
Hello everyone.

Alright, I will keep my religion to a minimum. I hope you enjoy possibly the best movie ever made

Hello everyone.

oooh lucky! i really want to see it myself! Have fun!

1) LGBT+ friendly, ofc.
2) Please get along, I won't tolerate bigotry and bullying.
3) Shipping is allowed, but don't make it weird (huge age gaps, pedos, etc.)
4) Try to include everyone!
5) NO ONE LINERS.
6) Please plan stuff out in the OOC with me!
7) Ask any questions you may have.
8) No rushing. Let people take their time so they can get out a quality post.
9) People will be staying in rooms together, in groups of 4. It will be randomly decided.
10) Have fun!!!

Don't see it...

Alright, I will keep my religion to a minimum. I hope you enjoy possibly the best movie ever made
That's just the rules for my RP. The site rules are something else entirely.

Also, thank you. I'm really excited to see it, the trailers looked awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back