• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πšœπšŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
That's just the rules for my RP. The site rules are something else entirely.

Also, thank you. I'm really excited to see it, the trailers looked awesome.
I'm not trying to start drama but... I've looked through those rules too, and talked with mods, being religious isn't banable except if you say derogatory stuff about one's beliefs (ex: Muslims bad, Jewish good)

I'll stop talking about it, just letting you know, convo over

I legit thought that CHRIS PRATT AS MARIO was a joke

Lemme repeat that. CHRIS PRATT WAS MARIO
To be honest Nintendo knew what they were doing.
Come on, the story starts in Brooklyn, New York. Mario and Luigi grew up there, of course they were going to sound American and not Italian. But I appreciated the cameo of Charles Martinet that I saw.

I legit thought that CHRIS PRATT AS MARIO was a joke

Lemme repeat that. CHRIS PRATT WAS MARIO
It’s no joke lol I thought they would use Charles Day you know the og voice. Idk how I feel still about Chris Pratt being Mario’s VA.

Come on, the story starts in Brooklyn, New York. Mario and Luigi grew up there, of course they were going to sound American and not Italian. But I appreciated the cameo of Charles Martinet that I saw.
Hmm true oh my Charles Martinet cameo? Plz that’s even better.

Hmm true oh my Charles Martinet cameo? Plz that’s even better.
Yea, I watched the little scene that included his voice, and it made me smile. I feel like people were too quick to judge the decision of having an American-sounding Mario. It honestly makes more sense all around and in my opinion, Pratt pulled it off.

It’s no joke lol I thought they would use Charles Day you know the og voice. Idk how I feel still about Chris Pratt being Mario’s VA.
To be fair Italian accents would be annoying for the whole movie, I Just wanna set the scene for you

You wake up at 8:00 am, get dressed, brush teeth, etc. You turn on the TV, and see a new Nintendo Direct just dropped. Except it's not on a game.

It's a movie. The Mario Movie.

Ok, ok, whatever. Who's playing as Mario anyways?

Chris Pratt. This feels like someone in Japan randomly chose the most American actor to use, it was hysterical. Nobody mentioned that it was Animated, so this image pops into mind:

Chris Pratt in a Mario costume, unclogging a toilet as a poorly made CGI of Bowser tries to stop him.

I almost broke my femur laughing bro

To be fair Italian accents would be annoying for the whole movie, I Just wanna set the scene for you

You wake up at 8:00 am, get dressed, brush teeth, etc. You turn on the TV, and see a new Nintendo Direct just dropped. Except it's not on a game.

It's a movie. The Mario Movie.

Ok, ok, whatever. Who's playing as Mario anyways?

Chris Pratt. This feels like someone in Japan randomly chose the most American actor to use, it was hysterical. Nobody mentioned that it was Animated, so this image pops into mind:

Chris Pratt in a Mario costume, unclogging a toilet as a poorly made CGI of Bowser tries to stop him.

I almost broke my femur laughing bro
For some reason I can see this happening in an alternate universe.

This just heightens my worry for if they make a Legend of Zelda movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back