• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πšœπšŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
He’s the son of Roger who started the golden age of piracy he’s in the first opening of one piece that’s how powerful Roger is. Let’s just say Ace wants to be a free man and leaves to the sea. Just the basics. Oh and Ace is hated for having Roger’s blood..
Huh interesting. Thats a bit of a contrast to Daisuke, whose parents were a hunter and field researcher. Daisuke wants to live up to his parent's legacy, unlike Ace obv lol

Despite this I think they have the potential of being friends.

Huh interesting. Thats a bit of a contrast to Daisuke, whose parents were a hunter and field researcher. Daisuke wants to live up to his parent's legacy, unlike Ace obv lol

Despite this I think they have the potential of being friends.
Ace dies over Akainu baiting him over his dad so yeah a your dad thing no joke. Well part of the reason is sacrificing his life to save Luffy.

Aces mom dies after giving birth to him a sacrifice to protect him from the government.

AAAAH
SORRY WHAT DID I MISS
MY NEIGHBOURHOOD LOST POWER

Hehe Envy transforms in front of Daisuke.
If he wants to see more of it.
Envy: am I a side show piece to you?

Hello everyone. This weekend I'm not going to be on much bc I'm gonna be spending time with family for Easter, most of them flew in from France. See you all soon.

Hello everyone. This weekend I'm not going to be on much bc I'm gonna be spending time with family for Easter, most of them flew in from France. See you all soon.
Have fun! Hope you have a good time with family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back