• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
HELP WHY ISNT THE SPOILER THINGIE NOT WORKING

heres my kawaii desu drawing that i wasted my time making instead of working on my post-Screenshot 2023-04-01 8.49.26 PM.png

i used to think chocobo was the charlie's chicken mascot......-

No itโ€™s from final fantasy one of the iconic characters.
i need to play final fantasy but i literally abandon my nintendo switch cause it low key wouldnt connect to the internet and ive missed literally every splatoon 3 splatfest-

i need to play final fantasy but i literally abandon my nintendo switch cause it low key wouldnt connect to the internet and ive missed literally every splatoon 3 splatfest-
Six is on steam so are the other final fantasies though 14 is an mmorpg.

I know ten and 12 are on the switch.. square is releasing the 1-6 collection too for the switch.

tbh on the switch i low key only play like splatoon,animal crossing,minecraft,pokemon,rune factory, I WANT GENSHIN IMPACT ON SWITCH EVERYTIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD GENSHIN IT SAYS "oh you dont have a enough space" LIKE I CAN LOW KEY DELETE EVERYTHING AND IT BE LIKE "not enough space" LIKE YOU WANT MY SEARCH HISTORY GONE TOO- actually i want it gone too...

tbh on the switch i low key only play like splatoon,animal crossing,minecraft,pokemon,rune factory, I WANT GENSHIN IMPACT ON SWITCH EVERYTIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD GENSHIN IT SAYS "oh you dont have a enough space" LIKE I CAN LOW KEY DELETE EVERYTHING AND IT BE LIKE "not enough space" LIKE YOU WANT MY SEARCH HISTORY GONE TOO- actually i want it gone too..
Do you have a backup storage memory chip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back