• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I think Iโ€™ll replace Robo with Luffy. Get ready for extra chaos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If it helps, I kinda lost muse for Quote and curly unfortunately, I was gonna drop them after finishing this interaction. Violet can take their spot in one of those rooms. Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Oh, I was kinda planning something for Quote and Ukiyo. I figured I'd make a reference to the last time they met, but for some reason Ukiyo did remember him (but found him very familiar). but if you'd rather drop them I'd understand.

Oh, I was kinda planning something for Quote and Ukiyo. I figured I'd make a reference to the last time they met, but for some reason Ukiyo did remember him (but found him very familiar). but if you'd rather drop them I'd understand.
Yeah, sorry. I would love to keep him but I'm struggling writing for him now and my life is getting a bit busy, making it hard to juggle 3 characters lmao

Maybe I'll just drop curly, I don't know. I'm gonna finish the interaction first tho so I don't just abandon people during an interaction

Yeah, sorry. I would love to keep him but I'm struggling writing for him now and my life is getting a bit busy, making it hard to juggle 3 characters lmao

Maybe I'll just drop curly, I don't know. I'm gonna finish the interaction first tho so I don't just abandon people during an interaction
Mkay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back