• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎 ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
i honestly want the daganronpa games and ddlc plus on switch

tbh on the switch i low key only play like splatoon,animal crossing,minecraft,pokemon,rune factory, I WANT GENSHIN IMPACT ON SWITCH EVERYTIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD GENSHIN IT SAYS "oh you dont have a enough space" LIKE I CAN LOW KEY DELETE EVERYTHING AND IT BE LIKE "not enough space" LIKE YOU WANT MY SEARCH HISTORY GONE TOO- actually i want it gone too...
The Nintendo eshop sells sd cards there’s a 512gb.

i wish more stores would sell games that are released on the eshop like doki doki plus like you literally has to either order online or find a game stop THAT MAY HAVE IT

i wish more stores would sell games that are released on the eshop like doki doki plus like you literally has to either order online or find a game stop THAT MAY HAVE IT
I normally look on ebay or on Amazon, Or an Gaming website that sells that said game.
oh dang im dumb-
You're not! But next time remember to have a backup one on you incase your storage gets full, I had to do same thing with mines T-T

i literally do need to add either rebecca or lucy from edgerunners best girls- edgerunners was so good

I normally look on ebay or on Amazon, Or an Gaming website that sells that said game.

You're not! But next time remember to have a backup one on you incase your storage gets full, I had to do same thing with mines T-T
Me too tbh. I got a big SD for my switch recently and GAME CHANGER

tbh on the switch i low key only play like splatoon,animal crossing,minecraft,pokemon,rune factory, I WANT GENSHIN IMPACT ON SWITCH EVERYTIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD GENSHIN IT SAYS "oh you dont have a enough space" LIKE I CAN LOW KEY DELETE EVERYTHING AND IT BE LIKE "not enough space" LIKE YOU WANT MY SEARCH HISTORY GONE TOO- actually i want it gone too...
Genshin’s on switch? Since when?

Genshin’s on switch? Since when?
its not on switch yet its in development though it was announced like idk 2020 something probably still in development to make it not run slow or anything like that

i wish i can customize my switch i want those cute anime cases or stuff-

but i cant since ive seen people say stuff like when they take the patterns off the switch they leave weird markings and the patterns that are made for the switches are like off brand and i aint taking chances-

Just got out of the movie! It was fun!
Can't wait to get home tho and maybe play more mh lol

Just got out of the movie! It was fun!
Can't wait to get home tho and maybe play more mh lol
Ooh for real? Also i finally got to watch puss in boots last wish! I have to say it was pure epic and the animation smooth and epic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back