• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πšœπšŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I wonder how Rosa would feel if ace started calling her mom at some point? He does call White Beard his pops.

I'm sure she'd be very honored, not to mention she'd find it very cute >w<
COME ON WHY IS ROSALINA SO PERFECT LIKE GOD
NOT ONLY IS SHE LITERALLY THE SWEETEST PERSON ALIVE SHE'S ALSO FINE AS HELL
Serious_Rosalina_-_Super_Mario_Sticker.gif

LIKE STAHP I'M GONNA HAVE A MELTDOWN 😫😫😫

Honestly, I look forward to seeing the interactions between everyone! Been a tad confused meself- I'm guessing the main thread will be up later today?

I think Ace will be all like β€˜ I don’t deserve love why is she so caring? Can I trust her?’ ;w; yeah because people of hating him for carrying his father’s blood.

That sticker tho πŸ˜³πŸ‘€
And yea, Rosalina is the bee's knees. Can't wait to RP as her frfr

Honestly, I look forward to seeing the interactions between everyone! Been a tad confused meself- I'm guessing the main thread will be up later today?
Yeah! A lot of people (myself included) need to finish up their forms so yea.

I can’t wait for the interactions between Ace and her. It would be like a mother/son thing he never had. Well since his bio mom sacrificed her life to protect him from the world gov.

I can’t wait for the interactions between Ace and her. It would be like a mother/son thing he never had. Well since his bio mom sacrificed her life to protect him from the world gov.
Yea! I look forward to it ^^

I also plan for Rosalina to have a Luma with her, since the Lumas wouldn't want her going alone.
mk8.0.jpg

After all, she is rarely seen without one by her side.

Yea! I look forward to it ^^

I also plan for Rosalina to have a Luma with her, since the Lumas wouldn't want her going alone.
mk8.0.jpg

After all, she is rarely seen without one by her side.
I get that lol! He’d think the Lumas are neat too.

Yeah, the lore behind the Lumas is pretty sad. In Super Mario Galaxy, a book located in the Comet Observatory reveals their history. It can be assumed that Rosalina wrote the book herself.

Rosalina was originally born in the Mushroom Kingdom, and she lived there as a child, until she found a shooting star that fell to Earth. It turned out to be a space ship with a Luma inside it. The Luma was looking for her mother. Rosalina decided to help the Luma, and together, they fixed the space ship and set off to find Luma's mom.

Nobody knows for sure who was the mother of the Lumas nor what happened to her, but they never found her. Seeing how sad the Lumas were, now that their mother had vanished, Rosalina decided to stay with them in space. Rosalina is very old, therefore we can infer that the Lumas had given her magic and made her immortal. Eventually, she built the Comet Observatory, and made it her home. She and the elder Luma, Polari, look after the rest of the Lumas together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back