• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
The game that the fandom was based around was very nsfw, so I made this OC, (alongside many others) to make a more wholesome and sfw version of the gameโ€™s story

The game that the fandom was based around was very nsfw, so I made this OC, (alongside many others) to make a more wholesome and sfw version of the gameโ€™s story
Oh, that's acceptable, then. We just don't wanna violate guidelines and shit.

You all talk hella fast lmao.

Anyways Pittoo and AMA are both slow burn. Star (starcatcher GF) is a bit of a grey area. She is an alien and is not used to the norms of human society. This makes her naive and prone to rushing things.

Good morning everyone!!! I'm planning to get this RP started later this week!
Ace wouldnโ€™t mind I think he needs love. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Rosa would be happy to oblige.
You all talk hella fast lmao.

Anyways Pittoo and AMA are both slow burn. Star (starcatcher GF) is a bit of a grey area. She is an alien and is not used to the norms of human society. This makes her naive and prone to rushing things.
Oh, that's true. Perhaps Star falls in love too quickly. I can imagine Kumatora having to give her a lecture on crushes.

Oh, that's true. Perhaps Star falls in love too quickly. I can imagine Kumatora having to give her a lecture on crushes.
Good morning!
And yes, I can see that too. I can also see Ness having a high mistrust of her since aliens tried to take over the world in his time.

Oh man Iโ€™m seeing Rosa going mama bear if anyone from the world gov targets Ace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back