• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
YES, sorry not sorry but an instant spark is the last thing you're gonna get from simon and it feels so unrealistic
Absolutely. Definitely unrealistic. It takes time to get to know someone and build a romantic interest in them.

Yall are talking too fast I can't crochet enough while reading this lmao /jk /Lh

Itโ€™s unrealistic in general to me.
I'm fine with like, characters hitting it off really well quickly, and sometimes even a fast romance, but it has to make sense with the characters. A romantic relationship with someone like quote? Possible but it's going to take some work. It's defo not going to be right out of the gate.
For Curly, it's more likely a romance will bloom faster, with the right person, but still not likely to be instant. It's all about the actual pairing and context context context for me. Lol

I think heโ€™d be surprised by how caring she is.. and well feel emotional
Yeah he sacrifices his own life in the anime to save Luffy from Akainuโ€™s molten fist.
Time to break out the tissues
Honestly Rosalina is such a wonderful person. She cares for hundreds of Lumas and loves each and every one of them so much. Her lumas would literally die to protect their guardian.

Yall are talking too fast I can't crochet enough while reading this lmao /jk /Lh

I'm fine with like, characters hitting it off really well quickly, and sometimes even a fast romance, but it has to make sense with the characters. A romantic relationship with someone like quote? Possible but it's going to take some work. It's defo not going to be right out of the gate.
For Curly, it's more likely a romance will bloom faster, with the right person, but still not likely to be instant. It's all about the actual pairing and context context context for me. Lol
Indeed :]

Time to break out the tissues
Honestly Rosalina is such a wonderful person. She cares for hundreds of Lumas and loves each and every one of them so much. Her lumas would literally die to protect their guardian.
We have at least two whole moms here omg.
Curly is kinda motherly as well, considering she cared for like 5 orphaned mimiga kids and did everything she could to protect them (to no avail unfortunately)

As for my characters, Link will definitely be slow burn. It takes a lot for him to lose his stoic shell. Rosalina could be a faster-blooming romance, but still, it won't be automatic. Ness, I feel like it would also be quick, as he is only 13 and is less mature. Also requires time, though. And finally Kumatora would be in the slow-burn category just because of her personality in general.

Lol I can see the maiden caring for but keeping a distance. Not really opening up about the things she did wrong in the past that Warrent her punishment

Ace would think he doesnโ€™t deserve love well growing up with who his father is did a number on him.

We have at least two whole moms here omg.
Curly is kinda motherly as well, considering she cared for like 5 orphaned mimiga kids and did everything she could to protect them (to no avail unfortunately)
The moms of the group have been located~~~

As for my characters, Link will definitely be slow burn. It takes a lot for him to lose his stoic shell. Rosalina could be a faster-blooming romance, but still, it won't be automatic. Ness, I feel like it would also be quick, as he is only 13 and is less mature. Also requires time, though. And finally Kumatora would be in the slow-burn category just because of her personality in general.
I feel like with quote his lack of being able to emote effectively is going to be a hurdle with any potential romantic partner. It can be kinda hard to tell what he's thinking when he's blank faced the whole time lmao

Curly is much more expressive, and therefore would have an easier time emotionally with potential partners

my crocheted Quote is driving me insane axnbsbd I was so close to the finishing stages when oop I ruined EVERYTHING. Aaaaaaaaa why me

simon is gonna be the sarcastic older brother to all the kids/teens younger than him, reluctantly looking out for them and acting like he doesn't care (he definitely cares)

simon is gonna be the sarcastic older brother to all the kids/teens younger than him, reluctantly looking out for them and acting like he doesn't care (he definitely cares)
Just like Kumatora istg
She's a really proud (and sometimes mean) person, but she really cares about people she considers her friends.

Would it be cool if I showed off some artwork? It's just Dream in his casual wear but thought I'd give a good idea of how I imagine him throughout the roleplay.

Would it be cool if I showed off some artwork? It's just Dream in his casual wear but thought I'd give a good idea of how I imagine him throughout the roleplay.
Go ahead! I plan to draw some art myself soon!

But they're so comfortable. They're airy and have a soft texture and the floral patterns are aesthetically pleasing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back