• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎 ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lol can’t ship Envy lol Hm. I wonder if I should bring in Ace though I can see him having a platonic relationship with someone. Poor guy just wants love ; w; I know he gets it from Luffy, Sabo, and the White Beard pirates. But still…
Perhaps he would befriend Rosalina. She's a really motherly and caring individual.

Perhaps he would befriend Rosalina. She's a really motherly and caring individual.
He’s hated for simply existing as Roger’s son who’s a powerful pirate perhaps one of the strongest. Oh man..

“ I don’t remember my own mother..” He’s likely going to say that. I can see Rosa getting emotional since his mom carried him for 2O months to protect him from the world gov. Yeah she sacrificef her life.😭😭😭

I’ll only be taking Envy and Ace that’s good enough for me.

shipwise, simon is open to anything but it's gonna take him a LONG time to warm up to someone, we are talking SLOW SLOW BURN.

He’s hated for simply existing as Roger’s son who’s a powerful pirate perhaps one of the strongest. Oh man..

“ I don’t remember my own mother..” He’s likely going to say that. I can see Rosa getting emotional since his mom carried him for 2O months to protect him from the world gov. Yeah she sacrificef her life.😭😭😭
She definitely would. Rosa'd treat everyone like her children because of how motherly and old she is (except for Amaterasu, perhaps.)

She definitely would. Rosa'd treat everyone like her children because of how motherly and old she is (except for Amaterasu, perhaps.)
I think he’d be surprised by how caring she is.. and well feel emotional
Yeah he sacrifices his own life in the anime to save Luffy from Akainu’s molten fist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back