• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Henwo everybody!

I gotta get caught up on a ton of chores today so I may be a bit slow to respond to things. Just a heads up.

also WOOF those pics. Do. Do I have to send Daisuke on a hunt naked now? For the pics??? The very tasty pics?

Henwo everybody!

I gotta get caught up on a ton of chores today so I may be a bit slow to respond to things. Just a heads up.

also WOOF those pics. Do. Do I have to send Daisuke on a hunt naked now? For the pics??? The very tasty pics?
Hmhmhmhmhmhm depends on what heโ€™s packing if you catch my drift

hello everyone i see we are still being animals in the chat kajkjaskjk

Henwo everybody!

so THATs what we are gonna be doing in mh today? Lmao

Hi hi, sorry to slide in here and possibly interrupt a talk, but just wanted to say that before the weekend I'm planning to get my posts up. I apologize again that I'll be slow, but I hope that is okay! Hopefully it can be in the first half of this week but I am so mentally drained already that idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back