• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for the short post, little bit of writer's block : P
Anyway, enjoy the post, I'll be back to check in later

Sorry for the short post, little bit of writer's block : P
Anyway, enjoy the post, I'll be back to check in later
So cute!!!
Iโ€™ll be getting my next post out tomorrow because it is late here and I need my beauty sleep

It's nearly midnight, and sleep is overrated!
I have crazy lack of energy...

GOOOOOOD MORNING!
How is everyone? Good I hope!
Can't wait to see what's in store for us today ^^

Does anyone need interaction? Midna's available for interaction for anyone who needs it and is in front of the mansion.

Oh yeah, speaking of mansion, thinking of opening it up any time soon?

Oh yeah, speaking of mansion, thinking of opening it up any time soon?
Very soon, tomorrow or the day after, I think. I just want people to get all together in about the same place, just so nobody gets left behind.

Btw what are some features you'd like to see in the mansion? For example, a garden, or a pool, or a workout room, or sport areas like tennis courts or soccer fields...

Defo a pool, even though Callie wont be able to go in it

So for her maybe an art room? Granted you'll need to make the canvas like... the whole room. BRO TURF WAR ROOM

And then a private 1 on 1 room for the scenes where people talk about everyone else in front of a camera with no one else around

Btw what are some features you'd like to see in the mansion? For example, a garden, or a pool, or a workout room, or sport areas like tennis courts or soccer fields...
Some kind of training room for sure, for all the fighters here. For both ranged and melee. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back