• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
hello everyone i see we are still being animals in the chat kajkjaskjk

so THATs what we are gonna be doing in mh today? Lmao
I mean, maybe???

Hi hi, sorry to slide in here and possibly interrupt a talk, but just wanted to say that before the weekend I'm planning to get my posts up. I apologize again that I'll be slow, but I hope that is okay! Hopefully it can be in the first half of this week but I am so mentally drained already that idk
no worries! i can be patient! take it easy!

WOO, finally stopped procrastinating and got a post out :]
AAAAAA i love the post, big hype for this to continueeeeee

That is greatly appreciated! โ™ฅ๏ธ

I'm definitely eager to write, just brain no worky and limited time atm which is sad
i feel that, been there many many times. You wanna write, want content, but just too tired either physically or mentally to do anything.

AAAAAA i love the post, big hype for this to continueeeeee

i feel that, been there many many times. You wanna write, want content, but just too tired either physically or mentally to do anything.
Me too, can't wait for it to resume! ^v^

There's just a slow-motion movie moment lmao

Oh me too they can crush me with their man titties. I would show some Ace and Marco pics but there isnโ€™t many. Some one of Aceโ€™s is.. heavy spoilers.
Hehehe, yup.
And ooh, I don't really care about spoilers, although others probably do so-
WOO, finally stopped procrastinating and got a post out :]
I love it sm!! I love how gentleman-like Warriors is, such a prince charming. Rosalina will be flustered by his lips on her skin <v<

Does anyone wish to interact with Galdino?
Didn't you tag me with Xion in his post? I may be misremembering cuz these last couple days I haven't been able to fully sit down in read everything, but I thought I recalled something like this

Yeah I've been down this road a lot too which is why I knew I could safely bet it was gonna make me slow. Dumb drama really killing the only brain cell I have and not allowing me to write especially not to the standard I hold myself to

Didn't you tag me with Xion in his post? I may be misremembering cuz these last couple days I haven't been able to fully sit down in read everything, but I thought I recalled something like this

Yeah I've been down this road a lot too which is why I knew I could safely bet it was gonna make me slow. Dumb drama really killing the only brain cell I have and not allowing me to write especially not to the standard I hold myself to
Yeah I did was kinda confused since I tagged Hazy too. ^^ my bad I should have said something.

Yeah I did was kinda confused since I tagged Hazy too. ^^ my bad I should have said something.
Oh you're fine! I thought I remembered seeing a ping. I can definitely include an interaction once I'm able to post, but if you don't wanna wait and wanna go for another interaction that's totally fine too!

Oh you're fine! I thought I remembered seeing a ping. I can definitely include an interaction once I'm able to post, but if you don't wanna wait and wanna go for another interaction that's totally fine too!
Hmm alright Iโ€™ll move on sorry

Back from my campaign! What did I miss?

I'm gonna start making my post soon (Sorry I'm late!), Callie will remain on hold for now. (Tim solo post coming in hot!!!)

I'm gonna start making my post soon (Sorry I'm late!), Callie will remain on hold for now. (Tim solo post coming in hot!!!)
I canโ€™t wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back