• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Throw a rager with that glow stick spine
Mayim Bialik Dancing GIF by CallMeKatFOX
My spine, legs, arms, fingers, and and neck are all glow sticks

๐Ÿ‘€ A post for Ace will be coming soon hype hype. Now that Iโ€™m think about it.. Doe and Dai would blend in the one piece world as Zoans.

Is that a type of devil fruit?
Yes there are different types of Zoan: mythical or ancient. Thereโ€™s also just the regular kind of Zoans. Aceโ€™s friend is a Phoenix man is one example of a mythical fruit. The ancients fruit are like the kind Kaidoโ€™s crews ate.

The post for papyrus is incredible!!!!
aaaaaa thank you!! its been a while since ive rped him so im a bit rusty, but i always love writing for him or sans lol

Yes there are different types of Zoan: mythical or ancient. Thereโ€™s also just the regular kind of Zoans. Aceโ€™s friend is a Phoenix man is one example of a mythical fruit. The ancients fruit are like the kind Kaidoโ€™s crews ate.
oooooh thats super cool you have been slowly convincing me to watch one piece lol, all this lore has got me curious about the show

aaaaaa thank you!! its been a while since ive rped him so im a bit rusty, but i always love writing for him or sans lol

oooooh thats super cool you have been slowly convincing me to watch one piece lol, all this lore has got me curious about the show
You should itโ€™s long just keep in mind but thereโ€™s a lot of lore and more lore once you reach time skip.

My favorite one piece arcs in order: Water Seven/ Enies Lobby, Thriller Bark, Dressrosa and Wano.

Users who are viewing this thread