• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I finished up Midna and Rosalina, still have to do Cloud...
Also, remember that you can change up your character's rooms if you wish, just let me know!!

Riiip riolu really wants to explore the rest of the house but raichu is not fine with that yet lmao
Rip it will need time it was like Tom and Jerry here Iโ€™m happy haunting hour is almost donez

Rip it will need time it was like Tom and Jerry here Iโ€™m happy haunting hour is almost donez
Yeah. This is only Day 3 of having him. And they've only started seeing each other yesterday for only short amounts of time. Theyll be friends it'll just take time

I finished up Midna and Rosalina, still have to do Cloud...
Also, remember that you can change up your character's rooms if you wish, just let me know!!
Inb4 Gabaleth Seph decides to makes Cloudโ€™s life hell ๐Ÿ‘€

Ace with his issues and then thereโ€™s Seph what a character roster that would be XD

Bark bark woof grr
Hubba Hubba I Love You GIF by Lily Xiao Haselton

Heheh should Envy be there lmao just to have Dai want to see their croc form ๐Ÿคฃ

i dont know much about Twilight Princess and let me say seeing that midna actually looks like this caught me so off guard lmao

I only know her as the small little imp girl shdbbdbdbd
Smdh lyte is missing out sm on the tp stuff. It's such a good gaaaaameeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back