• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
one piece op GIF

My baby Ace โค๏ธ

Last edited:
Honestly I was about to make a Rosalina CS and then was like:
"But what if I wanted to hook up with her?" idk Rosy was my childhood and will always be my number one.
Also yeah midna's awesome too

Anyway enjoy my shy baby boy :3

Finally decided on characters!
Wanted to do Hyrule Warriors Link as he's non-canon so it won't break the timeline (besides, Midna was also in Hyrule Warriors.)
And Samus because I love her a lot and I think she and Cloud would get along pretty well, both being mercenaries, soldiers, and badasses.

Wanted to do Hyrule Warriors Link as he's non-canon so it won't break the timeline (besides, Midna was also in Hyrule Warriors.)
And Samus because I love her a lot and I think she and Cloud would get along pretty well, both being mercenaries, soldiers, and badasses.
YO YOU DID PRETTY BOY WARRIORS?
AND RADIANT DAWN IKE?!

Sheesh, Cloud has some competition as best boi-

A LOT of competition. Even without Link and Ike, some of these OCs look scrumptious-
Lmao I have to agree with you there.
Also, Samus can step on me.

And I agree! If they stop being so closed off, ya know.

Wait, we can have more than one character? ๐Ÿ‘€ If so, this changes a lot...

Also, could I ask for Nilou to be added to the character list, her sheet's done (I hope)

I may add another character sometime down the line barring how things go, but for now I'll stick with just Melia and hope things go well with her ^^

Wait, we can have more than one character? ๐Ÿ‘€ If so, this changes a lot...

Also, could I ask for Nilou to be added to the character list, her sheet's done (I hope)
You can have as many characters as you can handle!

And will do.

Well, probably shouldn't go overboard, but in that case, I might make one more... probably gonna pick someone that's more rough around the edges to have some variety in the characters I play xD

Ace.. well like I said has a crap ton of self hatred and stuff. I think.. Iโ€™ll be pulling him from the War of the Best arc.
itโ€™s gonna be an AU where White Beard sacrifices his life for Ace to live on.

Miss Cloud woof.

Ace.. well like I said has a crap ton of self hatred and stuff. I think.. Iโ€™ll be pulling him from the War of the Best arc.
itโ€™s gonna be an AU where White Beard sacrifices his life for Ace to live on.
Heh ๐Ÿ‘€ I donโ€™t doubt everyoneโ€™s gonna pick up on his habits of self deprecating.

Good morning all! Riolu woke me up with some mega zoomies sbdbdbdb

How's everyone doing so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back