• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thinking of characters is hard, lmao. That's why I oftentimes bring back characters that I got down pat, like Cassette Girl, just because my brain is dum and I can't think of anything.

I can't even pick what franchise to choose a character from, let alone which character to go with lmao

There... I don't think I'm missing anything.... now to wait for lyte to get off work so I can pester them into submitting his form lmao

Just gonna slide in here and say hello and that I should have a sheet from a pretty bird lady up soon ^^

Riolu insisted that I sit on the floor with him and now he's just sleeping. Like bro we're not even cuddling did you really need me right there for you to sleep? Lmao I wanted to sit at my desk

I guess I could play more totk... but I wanted to stream it for lyte hmmm

Hmm... I think I'm more or less done with the CS, might've even gone a little overboard with making it look decent... now the only question left is if I want to slide into the room of one characters that already have sheets, or pick an empty one, hmm...

Hmm... I think I'm more or less done with the CS, might've even gone a little overboard with making it look decent... now the only question left is if I want to slide into the room of one characters that already have sheets, or pick an empty one, hmm...
You can wait for others to enter their characters, this goes for everyone!

In the end, decided to just leave it up to fate - rolled a d12 and it landed on 4, so guess that's my room xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back