• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It's okay, there's no pressure whatsoever.
Itโ€™s just I canโ€™t think of any characters. I donโ€™t think Ace is a good choice lmao because of said issues. I just wanna hug him.. one the fictional characters I wanna hug.

Itโ€™s just I canโ€™t think of any characters. I donโ€™t think Ace is a good choice lmao because of said issues. I just wanna hug him.. one the fictional characters I wanna hug.
Imo that would just add to the fun, gives it a little bit of a challenge. But it's ultimately up to you, of course!

I just think someone should tell him heโ€™s deserving of love and compassion. Itโ€™s mostly judgment from the sins of his dad who was the first pirate to sail the world and the most wanted..

I just think someone should tell him heโ€™s deserving of love and compassion. Itโ€™s mostly judgment from the sins of his dad who was the first pirate to sail the world and the most wanted..
Yeah! Just imagine, he finally finds love here, who doesn't care about his past or where he came from! Who loves him for who he is! It's great story (and angst) potential!

Thinking of characters is hard, lmao. That's why I oftentimes bring back characters that I got down pat, like Cassette Girl, just because my brain is dum and I can't think of anything.

Thinking of characters is hard, lmao. That's why I oftentimes bring back characters that I got down pat, like Cassette Girl, just because my brain is dum and I can't think of anything.
Moooood. I usually either do that or go with whatever brain rot I have going on lmao

I'm probably going to go with Daisuke again, tbh, I still have the rotting brain for him lmao
And I'm pretty sure lyte is gonna go with Doe. They may or may not end up more than just friends, but they don't know that yet, and who knows what sort of love triangles and angst and unrequited love will happen before that lmao

Although, I do have 3-4 characters I think would be interesting
Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy (NO I DO NOT PLAY THE GAMES RELIGIOUSLY, I JUST MAIN HIM IN SMASH BROS-)
Midna from Twilight Princess (because y e s)
And either bringing back Rosalina or Cassette Girl (because both could prove for unexpected angst, whether it be because Rosa has been stranded in space for ages, all alone, or Cass being an android and doubting her emotional capacity to love)

These aren't set in stone tho, just brainstorming-

Yeah! Just imagine, he finally finds love here, who doesn't care about his past or where he came from! Who loves him for who he is! It's great story (and angst) potential!
He has that good friend/loving and cool older brother energy in regards to his crew mates and his sworn brothers ie Luffy and Sabo.

Sadly his mistakes cost him his life.. like getting riled up over Admiral Akainu calling White Beard a loser among other things. Though he dies without regrets .

Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy (NO I DO NOT PLAY THE GAMES RELIGIOUSLY, I JUST MAIN HIM IN SMASH BROS-)
And either bringing back Rosalina or Cassette Girl (because both could prove for unexpected angst, whether it be because Rosa has been stranded in space for ages, all alone, or Cass being an android and doubting her emotional capacity to love)

Ooooo midna would be fun to see! Especially if we get tp link, or even a different link bc that could add to the angst too. Like. It's link, but not HER link shdjdbd

We never got to have Rosa show her maternal side to Ace last time . Lol.. I can say Ace would act calm and cool.. but well like those issues..

Ooooo midna would be fun to see! Especially if we get tp link, or even a different link bc that could add to the angst too. Like. It's link, but not HER link shdjdbd
That's true! Hazy said she might take on a Link, so this might happen.

We never got to have Rosa show her maternal side to Ace last time . Lol.. I can say Ace would act calm and cool.. but well like those issues..
That is true, however this is the perfect opportunity for a relationship between them, whether it be platonic or otherwise.

That's true! Hazy said she might take on a Link, so this might happen.

That is true, however this is the perfect opportunity for a relationship between them, whether it be platonic or otherwise.
I feel like itโ€™d be more platonic and maternal in my eyes.

This is also a reality TV show type thing, so I'm just imagining people sitting in the bathroom, venting to a camera, like in Total Drama.

CLOUD?! MIDNA?!
Bro's about to have me swooning-

This is also a reality TV show type thing, so I'm just imagining people sitting in the bathroom, venting to a camera, like in Total Drama.
"SO LIKE THERE'S A LINK HERE, RIGHT?! BUT THIS ISN'T THE LINK I KNEW, HE DOESN'T SMELL LIKE WET DOG AND HE-"

"Midna, are you done in there??"

"I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME A SECOND, FUCK OFF!!"

"SO LIKE THERE'S A LINK HERE, RIGHT?! BUT THIS ISN'T THE LINK I KNEW, HE DOESN'T SMELL LIKE WET DOG AND HE-"

"Midna, are you done in there??"

"I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME A SECOND, FUCK OFF!!"
"But you said that 3 hours ago! Please, Midna, I'm about to shit myself-"

Omg guys between all of you and riolu being a menace I'm never going to get this form done lmao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back