• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I wonder if everyone would be able to use their powers at some point.

as ever, I follow ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐™๐„๐Š๐„๐๐€๐“๐Ž๐‘ around like a lost puppy. hello

Speaking of posts- I should really get one up. I'll try to get one up soon.

Also, Ploegy Ploegy , just making sure, at what point of the kingdom hearts timeline do these 2 come from? Ive been dying to discuss kingdom hearts 3 ending with a fan, but if you havent played 3 i dont wanna spoil

Better than than never, right? And it was a good post! So defo worth the wait!
True true! I was worried with Zelda's post that it wouldn't be great cuz I started her's last night before my power went out and almost lost of it because of that bless autosaving for actually kicking in, but luckily I didn't have to deal with that frustration!

As a fan of kingdom hearts, i love seeing xion and roxas interact oooooo
Mmmm yes! Roxas and Xion interacting is always a blessing. They are just two silly lil kiddos

Also, Ploegy Ploegy , just making sure, at what point of the kingdom hearts timeline do these 2 come from? Ive been dying to discuss kingdom hearts 3 ending with a fan, but if you havent played it i dont wanna spoil
I am currently just starting KH3 actually literally the only game I haven't played yet in the series. I planned on having her pulled completely after she had already disappeared (which is why I said some magic or something is probably involved in her existing on my sheet) so I apologize if it's a bit messy in that regard!

Good morning fellow heartline captives <3

True true! I was worried with Zelda's post that it wouldn't be great cuz I started her's last night before my power went out and almost lost of it because of that bless autosaving for actually kicking in, but luckily I didn't have to deal with that frustration!

Mmmm yes! Roxas and Xion interacting is always a blessing. They are just two silly lil kiddos

I am currently just starting KH3 actually literally the only game I haven't played yet in the series. I planned on having her pulled completely after she had already disappeared (which is why I said some magic or something is probably involved in her existing on my sheet) so I apologize if it's a bit messy in that regard!
oki, lemme when when you get to the exciting bits that cause fangasm. And then let me know when you get to the ending

Users who are viewing this thread

Back