• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lyte and I have a giant fire breathing spider to kill so well be afk for a while. We'll check in every now and then tho, so don't wait for us! Heheheh

Alright, I got a whole new idea for Tim that will make him much more difficult to get to.
Sorry, twinkie twinkie as cute as all this is, I gotta keep things interesting. Let's add a bit of complication to this guy... shall we?

Alright, I got a whole new idea for Tim that will make him much more difficult to get to.
Sorry, twinkie twinkie as cute as all this is, I gotta keep things interesting. Let's add a bit of complication to this guy... shall we?
Oh dear...

She gon be so confused now-
You better not make her too sad though, or I might explode

Listen, I'm all for the cute couple, but you can't guilt trip me into making this too easy for you! >: (

You better not make her too sad though, or I might explode

Listen, I'm all for the cute couple, but you can't guilt trip me into making this too easy for you! >: (
You bet your butt I canโ€ฆ.

Just kidding I would neverโ€ฆ. pshh

Tbh I actually spaced that Rosalina and Luigi are from the same universe oops. But itโ€™s oki lol

Last edited:
Okay okay, despite my power going out for 2 hours, I managed to get a start on my replies so I think I can fr get them up tomorrow! I'll work on the remaining two I have in the morning since my brain is kinda fried as of now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back