• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
oki, lemme when when you get to the exciting bits that cause fangasm. And then let me know when you get to the ending
I will definitely let you know ^^ I love talking about games as is so I'd be more than happy to talk

Uhhh I think he'd leave it in, not only bc he could get sued if he didn't (false advertising) but also making people thirsting would be the point.

It's an actual tactic many companies use. Put salt /diuretics into the food so people are thirstier/ hungrier after eating their product, and since it tastes good, the consumer will be more inclined to buy another, and the cycle continues, bringing in lots of profit. Scrooge mcduck would totally do this.
Hopefully he removed the Sea salt, That shit makes you thirstier

Okay then...Who wants to go "Talk to him?"
Meet me at the Dennys parking lot.

But seriously, he technically hasnt done anything more wrong than say, Coca-Cola/ Pepsi Co. So if you "talk" to him about this you gotta go after like. Every other major company too

Xion about to roll up with hidden Sea salt ice cream in her coat. How it doesn't melt we will never know lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back