• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MONO OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
he has it on a fucking business card, it extends around the back

Does O.s.v.a.l.d as an acronym have anything to do with salt? Any way I'm working on lead aka Leo Eady

Not really.

but fuck it bruh.

its ya boi.

Salt.png

Salt symbol should be a pin on his lapel.

Look at him, look at that bleak expressionless gaze.

*slams fist on his desk*

god damn

done

This cast is perfect, you guys. Ori, great job on Osvald, his backstory is very entertaining! I need to set up a few more minuscule things behind the scenes, and then we can get started!

thank you, I had fun writing his story and his... odd parents...,

realized I deleted the Strife specibus I had to redo into another thing and forgot to write up a new thing.

thus, he shall gain one.. later...

multiple if allowed because MONEY BUYS ALL THINGS

That feel when you have to scan everything your internet pal sends you just to make sure there isn't any spyware in it.

Can we all appreciate the fact that we got three relatively normal youngins hanging out together online and then there's just a Cyber Criminal and a Shady Business-Tycoon tossed in there as well?

That feel when you have to scan everything your internet pal sends you just to make sure there isn't any spyware in it.

Can we all appreciate the fact that we got three relatively normal youngins hanging out together online and then there's just a Cyber Criminal and a Shady Business-Tycoon tossed in there as well?
"hello fellow children.

I'm assuming he's gonna have limited understanding of what everyday kid life is like due to being born into money and business stuff, so that kinda statement wouldn't even be too far from accurate

exactly right.

"Sara, I have learned all there is to know about memes, Sara.

I hear learned the memes."

I love the fact that in the REDACTED section he’s just accepted that Sara’s gonna look though any and all files he has secured just to mess with him.

I love the fact that in the REDACTED section he’s just accepted that Sara’s gonna look though any and all files he has secured just to mess with him.
hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back