• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings mogy's grand search for roleplay partners (MxM, MxF)

mogy

your mom's friend
Hi baby, welcome to my awesome search thread!​

• I'm Mogy or Modga or Emolga, but most people know me as an annoying little brat. To get all of the formalities out of the way, I am 18 years old, go by he/him pronouns, and am from Europe (CET timezone). School is a bitch and usually takes up most of my time, but when I'm not in school, I love to think of story ideas or roleplay plots, go out with friends or just listen to music and vibe.

I am also very casual when it comes to OOC, and don't really have any triggers, so you don't need to worry about that sort of thing. As well as that, I am very creative, and don't have a problem when it comes to creating a story, however, when it comes to our roleplay, it is our roleplay, and I do love to collaborate on the overall plot and gush over things like scene ideas/characters/ships. In fact, I believe it makes the roleplaying experience better.

When it comes to my writing and posting abilities, I would say I am semi-lit to advanced (writing around 300-600+ word posts), but it does take me a little bit longer to write out larger posts. That being said, I can post pretty frequently (lets say every 2 to 3 days if not every day). Writing, for me, is something extraordinary and I don't want our roleplay to just be a roleplay, but also a story with our characters evolving and changing. To add, if you want to do a roleplay with more frequent (multiple a day) but shorter replies, I wouldn't be against that at all, but please do specify beforehand.

Being honest with you, I am currently on medication which can easily give me creative burnout which isn't an issue if you're willing to sometimes wait a few days for a reply.

With plots, in general, I think romance adds something beautiful to a roleplay, and in most of my roleplays, I expect there to be romance unless specifically stated that it is not a must. I prefer MxM pairings because writing female muses proved to be difficult for me, but there are a few MxF plots in here that I would be willing to give a shot (with my muse being female). I also don't see myself writing out a FxF pairing if there is romance involved, so keep that in mind, please.

I don't double in roleplays because it's hard for me to focus on more than one character at a time. That is just my preference, though I don't have an issue with controlling other minor characters around our characters—I will help forward the plot, but will not forward the whole plot on my own (there needs to be a 50/50 balance).

Now, for the fun part—in the next few tabs you can find what kinds of genres/settings and themes interest me as a roleplayer and a writer, some tropes I found online or thought of that I wanted to try out in roleplay, some pairings I would be interested in doing, and also the fandoms I am all about at the moment. This doesn't mean I'm not interested in anything else, so please do hit me up with your own plots or ideas or pairings you think both of us would be like to meddle in.

– – –
in bold – character I would prefer to roleplay
with stars* – cravings
crossed out – not looking for at the moment

– – –​

• Modern
    Futuristic
    Sci-Fi
    Apocalyptic
    Dystopian/Utopian
    Adventure
    Horror
    Humor
    Mystery
    Paranormal

If you feel like we would be a good fit to roleplay together, send me a DM, leave a comment on this thread, or send me a friend request on Discord (mogy#6851)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back