• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Emmy

☽ π“π‘œπ“ˆπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Ž 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ☾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
While I do think normal partner search threads are fine and dandy, I wanted to try something completely different from anything I've ever done before.
You can call me Emmy, Em, or Emmers!
Heck, I've been called Em-Y, Emilin, and so many others. I'll answer to anything.

I'm twenty-two years old and I've been married to my high school sweetheart since 2015. We don't have any kids yet, but we have three beautiful babies (two dogs & a cat)! I currently live in the all-too-hot state of Arizona (end my suffering), so that means I am in Mountain Standard Time if you care about that.

I've been writing on and off since I was around 10 years old, so I would think I know the ropes pretty well. I usually write from a minimum of 3 paragraphs and up. It depends on how inspired I am and what I'm receiving from my partner. I will NEVER leave a soul with a dreaded one-liner, that I can promise you. I write past tense and in the third person. I aim to reply 1-3 times a day, depending.

I'm looking for those that are down to chatter in OOC between replies and such. Making friends in RL is always a plus and it helps me to feel more invested in our story rather than planning with a complete stranger. We should both be okay with having side characters to help push our story along. When you read a book, they are more than just two characters for a reason. Heck, you could probably talk me into doubling and in that case, I'd love to bring in one of my male charries. He might be dusty, but I need the practice.

I get really excited plotting with others, so please act interested if you reach out to me! It's not much fun if we're both not into it.

Oh, and I have zero triggers currently. If you're interested in writing with me, let me know your triggers, if you have any, so I can best avoid them. <3

Here I present you with my characters.
I've left their personalities a tad bare, as well as their background so I can better form them around whatever plot we may throw them into. Their age is, of course, adjustable. However, I would like to keep it around seventeen to twenty-three years old (high school - college age).

I would love to pair Rosaline with a more "bad boy" type, as cliche as that might sound. But maybe she has enough fire in her to pull your character into shenanigans and drama. I'm so down to throw her into all kinds of plots and pairings. The best way for me to better my characters is to write for them, so throw your ideas at me!

I thrive on tragedy, drama, and angst. With a dash of fluff for good measure.

Have a character you think would pair nicely with either one of them? Have ideas for a plot? Let me know. ✿

|||||

Rosalie Willow Ashwood ✿✿✿

badbcb768b0cacb8c9b937a467443981.jpg

β–²
XpYXirh.jpg

β–Ό
oj9ZVgd.jpg

β–²
28750914_175996336376005_1099775884228820992_n.jpg

β–Ό

G E N E R A L

[ Nicknames ]
Rose
Ro

[ Date of Birth ]
May 12

[ Age ]
Seventeen

[ Zodiac Sign ]
Taurus

[ Gender ]
Female

[ Sexual Preference ]
Heterosexual

[ Allergies ]
Tree nuts

✿ Sorry ✿

A P P E A R A N C E

[ Hair ]
Natural red. Ginger, if you will. Falls to the middle of her back in effortless waves.

[ Face ]
Light freckles kiss nearly every inch of her face.

[ Eyes ]
Olive green.

[ Body ]
Rosalie has a petite frame and stands at 5'4".

[ Weight ]
Roughly 100 lbs.

[ Outfit/Clothing Style ]
Rosalie's wardrobe leans more towards comfortability yet decently trendy. There are probably a few too many yellow items to be found there.

P E R S O N A

[ Overall Personality ]
Rosalie could care less about the opinions people have about her. Going through elementary and middle school with others calling her soulless, freckle-face, and carrot top draped a thick skin around her. With that being said, she doesn't have a large circle of friends, but rather a small yet tight-knit one. She strongly believes in quality over quantity.
Gingers hold a stereotype of being total hot-heads. This is definitely not true. Well, partially. If Rosalie finds herself overly flustered, everyone around her will surely know. If you shake a bottle of soda it is sure to spew open, just like this redhead. Push her to her limits and she's almost sure to unleash all the words swarming her brain. Words she'll apologize for later if said to someone she's close to, otherwise, she probably meant them no matter how harsh.
She is overall a good girl, but she's also very curious and sometimes a little too eager to test the waters.

[ Hobbies ]
Any chance she has to swim, she'll do it without regret.

B A C K G R O U N D

[ Mother ]
Cynthia, a lawyer.

[ Father ]
Benjamin, a surgeon.

[ Siblings ]
One little sister, Gracie.

[ Past ]
Rosalie never wanted for anything throughout her childhood, given her parent's wealth. She grew up with a strong bond with both her father and her mother. They were there for her through her award ceremonies at school all the way to her heart-shattering heartbreaks. Never for a second did she ever doubt their love and support for her. She was able to be a proper child and have fun, hand in hand with her family.

As she got older and gained a little sister, a wild streak seemed to flow through her like a raging river. She began sneaking out of her two-story window and meeting with friends. She attended parties her parents would never allow, but how else was she supposed to have a social life? Her parents became more strict on her, claiming she was setting a bad example for Gracie. This only fueled her desires further. She became more defiant and strongwilled with every stern talking to she received. Slowly, she became less involved with her family and more concerned with her social interactions.

Regardless of her fiery streak, her family means more to her than anything in the world.

if-you-like-red-hair-and-freckles-madeline-ford-E64aea81c9ecc46821035c5a517fdf084.jpg

β–Ό
36_35403419_982980658543843_6805365638878461952_n.jpg

β–²
DXZwyapVAAAnPfO.jpg

β–Ό
if-you-like-red-hair-and-freckles-madeline-ford-is-your-girl-20180714-112.jpg

β–²

coding by @wxnderlusst
faceclaim: madeline ford

|||||||

[class=tabs]color: #fff; font-size: 14px; margin: auto; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 100px; [/class]
[class=tab]cursor: pointer; margin: auto; margin-top: 45px; display: inline-block; width: 100px;[/class]
[class name=tab state=hover]color: #333; background: #fff; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px;[/class]
[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} about) (show tabsContentabout)
if (eq ${currentTab} looks) (show tabsContentlooks)
if (eq ${currentTab} nature) (show tabsContentnature)
if (eq ${currentTab} family) (show tabsContentspecial)
if (eq ${currentTab} history) (show tabsContenthistory)
[/script]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout"]
[div class=tabs]
[div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]looks
[div class=tab]nature
[div class=tab]family
[div class=tab]history
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
Jackson Elliot Parker
nickname
Jax
sexuality
heterosexual
zodiac
leo
β™«
β™ͺ
β™«
[date of birth]
august 13

[favorite color]
orange

[allergies]
none, thankfully, because he loves food far too much.

β™« | "if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind."

[code credits]
dogsbeforedudes

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlooks" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tabs]
[div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]looks
[div class=tab]nature
[div class=tab]family
[/div]
[div class=tab]history
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
Jackson Elliot Parker
nickname
Jax
sexuality
heterosexual
zodiac
leo
β™«
β™ͺ
β™«
[height]
5'10"

[weight]
158 lbs

[hair]
blond in color. shaved on the sides of his head and long on the top. it's almost always styled in a messy
manner unless the rare occasion of a formal event arises.

[face]
he's typically clean-shaven, but sometimes stubble appears and he doesn't mind it.

[eyes]
sapphire blue eyes

[clothing style]
expensive. it's a torn t-shirt for $300? he wants it.

[misc]
β™« | tattoo of a rose growing out of an old revolver on his right forearm. it's void of color.
β™« | left ear is pierced
β™« | FC: neels visser
[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentnature" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tabs]
[div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]looks
[div class=tab]nature
[div class=tab]family
[/div]
[div class=tab]history
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
Jackson Elliot Parker
nickname
Jax
sexuality
heterosexual
zodiac
leo
β™«
β™ͺ
β™«
[personality]
jax has a crippling need to make sure everything looks perfect on the outside. his life could be falling apart but never would he allow anyone to bear his burdens. he takes on the role of the "cool as a cucumber guy" amongst his friends and he'd rather not ruin it. speaking of friends, he has a surplus. he's never had a problem making friends, though he'd rather not admit most of them aren't true friends. same goes for his ex-girlfriends. they're people he can party with, get into mischief with, people that make him forget that he has any problems. feel good people, if you will. if he ignores his issues, are they really there? so ignore he does, until he's alone and everything settles into the lonely air around him.

[vices]
underlying depression | lack of trust | impatient | jealous

[virtues]
charismatic| adventurous | friendly | loyal | easygoing

[likes]
petty theft | flirting | socialization | food

[dislikes]
unnecessary violence | silence | isolation | most authority

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentspecial" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tabs]
[div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]looks
[div class=tab]nature
[div class=tab]family
[/div]
[div class=tab]history
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
Jackson Elliot Parker
nickname
Jax
sexuality
heterosexual
zodiac
leo
β™«
β™ͺ
β™«

[father]
unknown

[mother]
unknown

[adoptive mother]
|name| Sarah Elizabeth Adams
|age| 43
|marital status|seperated/finalizing divorce
|occupation| general nurse practitioner

[adoptive father]
|name| Gregory Samuel Parker
|age| 45
|martial status| separated/finalizing divorce
|occupation| car salesman

[adoptive sister]
|name| Lillian Juniper Parker
|age| 3

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContenthistory" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tabs]
[div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]looks
[div class=tab]nature
[div class=tab]family
[/div]
[div class=tab]history
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
Jackson Elliot Parker
nickname
Jax
sexuality
heterosexual
zodiac
leo
β™«
β™ͺ
β™«

jackson was adopted just minutes after his mother gave birth to him to a couple that were unable to have their own children. naturally, he grew up not thinking a thing of his family until he turned twelve and they broke the news to him that he is, infact, adopted. they couldn't stress it enough to him that it didn't mean they loved him any less. which, he never doubted their love him. not for a second. but the thought that his biolagical mother was out there and didn't care enough to keep him and love him haunted him and he had a feeling it always would.

when he was sixteen he ran away from home, backpack in hand, to the last known residence his biological mother had resided in according to a quick google search. he didn't get a good view of her, but her hair color was the exact shade of jacksons. she had three children, all younger than jackson, playing in the front yard. she looked content with her life like she didn't have a son out in the world wondering who his mother was. he ran back home that day and buried the sorrow so deep down that he's never spoken of it to a soul.

that same year his adoptive dad grew an anger that shook the walls of their home. he often came home drunk, knocking family photos to the ground and the sound of breaking glass echoed through the hall. he kept jackson awake every night with his shouting, blaming his adoptive mother for their marital problems. he couldn't tell if he ever hit his adoptive mother, but she never spoke of it and he was too scared to ask. that was when jackson bloomed into a social butterfly. there was never a party he didn't attend, never a night that he didn't come home late. he would steal small things from a gas station, working his way up to well-known clothing stores. he even took up smoking.

he began doing things that gave him a thrill that would override his whispering depression.
[/div][/div][/div]
chris'coding

Last edited:
||Updated the thread a bit||

Actually, I may have a character for her...if you're into Street Racing, Fast & Furious and all that ^^

Related image

|| Added a charrie! ||

Image result for tumblr transparent overlays

|| Bump ||

I would love to do somethin angsty with Jax and my OC! I don't have any plot ideas but I'd love to brainstorm some with you (:

Awesome! Shoot me a message and we can brainstorm it up. c:

I'd like to create some drama with Jax and an OC of mine? Maybe we can brainstorm together? :) Don't really have a plot right now haha :P

I'd like to create some drama with Jax and an OC of mine? Maybe we can brainstorm together? :) Don't really have a plot right now haha :P

That sounds like fun! Send me a message and we can get started. :3

I'm pretty sure I've got a character for her if you're interested

I'm pretty sure I've got a character for her if you're interested
I'm all ears! Send me a message and we can figure things out. (:

Related image

||Bump||

Users who are viewing this thread

Back