• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mayhem Within

"No Jon I'm not.... I'm pissed at myself cause this is not what I was encouraging Max to come here for!" She muttered, pushing off of him a little "And being drunk while I'm getting pregnant doesn't really matter. That's how I was conceived." She muttered, in a sour mood now, getting another drink and sighed heavily, rubbing at her face, "When can we go home?" She mumbled frownign some.

Bill frowned and followed her, chewing on his lip ready to get an earful from her, leaving his parents discussing the option behind them and eventually let Max pull him into a quiet room and just watched her "Sorry... I panicked... I didn't know that's what this party was about." He muttered

Max sighed heavily and listened to him giving a small nod taking a deep breath "Look I say we play this up for a month if that and call it off. I know you would want anyone other than me but its probably the best we can do right now." She muttered looking at the floor and frowning more "Or we can just call things after this party too. I know you're not a marriage man Bill, you gotta get that through to your parents."

Jon sighed heavily as he listened to her giving a small nod "I get that, and you can apologize alright? Its gonna be alright." He murmured before finishing off his drink "We can leave now if you want. I don't see any point in staying."

Bill frowned some but nodded "Look, I don't need this shit right now, why don't we try for a month then tell them it didn't work." He mumbled, rubbing his face some then just nodded and headed back down to the party with her, sighing quietly when her parents came over to talk to them as well.

Carmen just nodded and frowned "I don't... Yeah, let's just go home." She mumbled, frowning still, following him out to the cars quietly and let him drive seeing as he'd only had a couple drinks, staying quiet the whole way and went straight up to take a shower and get into bed.

Max frowned some feeling her heart break a bit at his response. She knew not to get her hopes up about this. She sighed heavily seeing her parents come up her mom with a huge smile on her face 'Oh Randy look at them! I always knew you two would be together someday.'

Jon drove them home and sighed heavily getting into some comfy clothes before he made his way into bed with her sighing softly "You still wanna try for some babies?" He asked her softly

She paused and frowned some “yeah cause otherwise we gotta wait another month.... I’m not taking my T-shirt off though.” She mumbled and smiled tiredly at him while she let him get busy.

bill put on a face for them so they didn’t clock on as well andspent the rest of the evening glued to Max’s side so they could both have their story straight for anyone who asked.

Max made her way home quickly after the party had ended and sighed heavily looking at Bill "Thanks for the ride....I'll see you around I guess." She murmured before she quickly tried to get inside.

Jon nodded and chuckled lightly "Alright, lazy it is." He murmured before he got down to business. Once he finished up he rolled off of her and cuddled close "I love you." He whispered before he started to fall asleep

She smiled tiredly and curled in close, turning the lights off and mumbled back to him, falling asleep snuggled into his arms.

hw frowned some and watched her. “You might want your house keys?” He chuckled holding them up. “I’ll text you tomorrow.” He promised her once he passed them to her.

Max gave a small nod and quickly went inside and to bed. She woke up in the morning hoping the last night had been a dream but she knew it most certainly was not. She got up and ready for the day making it to the studio to send over those photos to Carmen and also set up for another shoot

Jon woke up in the morning and groaned softly. He wasn't ready to be up but he knew he needed to get up. He sighed heavily and made his way to the shower groaning again when the hot water reoaxed his muslces. He had definitely missed how great the water pressure in their shower was compared to in prison.

Carmen was already up and had been since four in the morning, already on her third cup of coffee and wandering around the kitchen, getting the pantry organised when he came down “Coffees ready in the pot.” She murmured. “You working today?” She asked him pecking his cheek.

bill woke up and frowned a bit having stayed at his parents place last night but he wandered downstairs to get breakfast, sitting down with everyone and just yawned a little. Not saying anything else.

Victor looked at Bill as he came down and raising an eyebrow "Good Morning Son." He murmured sipping at his coffee "I can't thank you enough for cooperating last night." He murmured

Jon came down and frowned some seeing her awake "Good morning, how long have you been awake?" He asked raising an eyebrow and sipping his coffee "Are you okay?"

Carmen frowned some. “Since four... couldn’t get back to sleep.” She mumbled and nudged the coffee towards him. “Are you workin today or not?” She muttered the accent in her voice coming out thick when she was grumpy.

bill just grit his teeth, shaking his head at his father. “Like I had any fucking choice.” He muttered.

Jon shook his head some "No I don't think so." He murmured kissing her hand before sipping his coffee a bit "You know you're sexy when your accent comes out." He mumbled

Victor sighed heavily and started eating his food watching him a bit "Maxine is a good woman, I know your mother doesn't like her but she has a good family and I think you two will do well together."

She just nodded a little and rolled her eyes some, "That's wonderful, but right now I don't need to hear it." She mumbled, rubbing at her face, "If you're not working do you wanna come with me to go to the nice mall? I need to get an outfit for the Victoria's Secret party next week." She pointed out and finished off her coffee.

Bill frowned some and shrugged "You've damned her to hell for forcing her with me.... Any one of those women would have been." He muttered and got up, heading out and texted Max to say he was coming over. He felt a pull to her now that he hadn't had for years and he wasn't sure how to feel about that.

Jon gave a small nod and sipped at his coffee more "Sounds good, am I aloud to chaperone you to the party?" He asked smirking some trying to get her in a better mood

Max looked at her phone and gave a small sigh letting him know she was at the studio wrapping up a shoot. She made her way home soon after biting her lip hard when she saw Bill sitting out front "Hey....I hope I didn't keep you waiting long."

She smiled tiredly at him and shook her head, "I don't wanna hear promises papi... Cause if you get pulled away for work I know I'll be disappointed so my answer is yes... but don't promise me that you'll be there." She murmured, pecking his cheek. "I'm gonna go get dressed." She told him quietly and headed upstairs.

He looked up when he finally heard her voice and shook his head "I walked so it took me a while anyway, how was your shoot?" he asked her, standing and pulling her into a hug for the first time in years.

Max nearly melted i to his arms hugging him back tightly "It was good, model was a bitch but it happens." She explained before letting him in smiling some "So um....this is my place. Its not much but it works."

Jon nodded some and smiled "I will do my best." He murmured before he went to get dressed for the day putting on some nice pants and a button up shirt.

She smiled a little when she got down, seeing him down there, walking over and undoing the first few buttons, "So veryone knows what I have and they don't." She winked at him, "We're taking my car, you're not driving, you always screw with the seat position and then I can't reach the pedals." She muttered, dragging him out to the car.

He smiled some, "Surely she can't be as bad as my sister-in-law." He muttered and followed her inside "You know.... if we didn't turn this down, you could always marry me and have as many lovers as you like but you'd have an amazing house." He pointed out and winked teasingly at her.

Max blushed bright red and laughed lightly "Carmen isn't that bad. She is so nice, atleast to me." She murmured and bit her lip hard "I'm not one to have multiple lovers Bill....I...I want to love one person." She said softly feeling a her heart break a little knowimg he would never feel that way about her.

Jon laughed loudly at that and followed her to the car "I can't help that you're short babe. " he said happily before getting in the car smiling happily

"No you're just tall." She pointed out and headed out with him.

Bill scoffed a little "She's a psychotic gold digger and the sooner Jon works that out, the better." He muttered "Max.... it was just a joke, i's okay." He assured her quietly.

Max nodded some and made herself something to eat "Right just a joke." She murmured and frowned more "What makes her a gold digger huh? Because all I've ever seen from her and from Jon is pure love for one another."

Jon chuckled again and let her drive to the mall. Once they arrived he walked in with her and smiled happily "Mmm this is nice."

"The air conditioning?" she teased him a little and took his hand, wandering through to her first stop, taking him inside, "If you behave I'll even let you pick out some new lingerie." She winked at him.

Bill scoffed a little "I uncovered some things about her recently and when I confronted her, she threatened me, once I can get some proper time with Jon though I will be telling him... I'm surprised she's managed to keep it quiet this long." He muttered.

Max gave a small nod and frowned a bit "I see." She murmured biting her lip hard sipping her drink "Do you want anything to drink?" She asked quietly

Jon chuckled and nodded "Yeah that and just being normal." He murmured smiling more "Oh I would love that." He murmured

"You doing okay? Adjusting to being back out?" She asked him, looking through the dresses and passing him the ones she was going to try on.

He smiled some and nodded "Couldn't hurt could it?" He chuckled quietly, "So how did dear old dad react when you came home with that artwork on your throat?" He chuckled some, leaning against one of her counters

Max laughed some "Oh he was not happy, my mom tried to wash it off thinking it was marker." She said going over and handing him some water "I've missed you Bill." She whispered getting lost in his big green eyes like she always used to when they were young.

Jon nodded some "Yeah I'm doing alright...just gettin used to being out in public." He said chuckling a bit before he took the dresses she wanted and followed her around the store.

Bill nodded some and watched her. “I missed you too.... Shh did we let each other be so stupid about the falling out?” He asked her quietly.

carmen nodded some. “Good. Just.... don’t shut me out if you need help.” She murmured to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back