• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mayhem Within

Jon chuckled softly and smiled some kissing the top of her head "I like the sound of 3 too." He murmured cuddling her some "I'm here beautiful and I'm not going anywhere." He whispered softly to her. To everyone else he was a cold blooded no soul man, but with her she opened up that hidden side of him, he was his tender side with her.

Max frowned softly as she heard him whimpering and gave a small sigh. She got him up to his house and bit her lip hard seeing Grace open the door "Mrs.Skarsgard..." she said quietly before she turned around and hurried off back to her car

she smiled some, turning the jet stream on and turned to straddle his waist, "Well we better get to work then." She murmured and set his glass on the side... She climbed out of the tub when they were done and chucked on some panties and one of his t-shirts, heading down to go get dinner set up, thanking their housekeeper for organising the pizza before saying goodnight to her, heading to the lounge and got his favorite show set up, watching him come down so they could enjoy their first evening back to normalcy.

Bill woke up early in the morning still feeling a little drunk but other than that really rough around the edges and made his way down to breakfast, groaning a little when he saw the other two full Skarsgard men down there plus his sister, all the family being there never meant anything good and he assumed this would be no different. "Where's Jon?" He muttered "First night back and he doesn't get invited to breakfast?" He muttered glaring at his father

Victor frowned some as he saw his youngest come down shaking his head a bit "He is with his wife, he'll be here later." He muttered before pouring himself some coffee and going to chat with his other children.

Jon came down in just a pain of lounge pants smiling wide at her as he saw what she had set up "I love you babe." He murmured before he continued the night with her. He woke up in the morning groaning loud and happily. He hadn't slept that good in years. He got up and ready for the day giving a small sigh when he noticed he needed to get going having slept in a little too late

Carmen was already up and dressed, waiting in the kitchen for him, "Hey, I'm going with you, I'm helping Grace organise a party, there's breakfast there for everyone." She told him quietly and kissed his cheek when he came down rushing, "Your Dad already said don't worry, take your time today, he figured you'd need the sleep." She told him, heading out to her car, etting in the driver's side "I got Jessica sorting out your licence today." She assured him.

Bill just rolled his eyes looking over at Gus, "He ever give you that kind of special treatment?" He muttered shaking his head some, sitting down and kicking his feet up onto the dining room table, ignoring his mother's questioning stare

Grace looked at her son and frowned at him putting his feet on the table "So I see the DiBendetto girl is back in town." She muttered to him raising an eyebrow. She had once loved Maxine but when she left Bill heartbroken she lost all love for her. Though she of course knew none of the full story as to what happened.

Jon let out a sigh of relief and nodded some "Alright sounds good babe." He murmured kissing her cheek before he got in the car "Good morning by the way." He murmured before taking her hand in his while she drove them to his parents. Once they arrived he walked in smiling wide and hugging his brothers plus his sister once he got in

Carmen smiled at him, "Really? You thought I'd let you be late?" She teased and pecked his cheek before they got inside and she made her way to grab them a plate each, getting everything sorted, catching Grace's conversation, "Maxine? She's been working over at the photo studio just off michigan ave., she did my shoot last week." She told her.

Bill glared over at his sister-in-law. He'd taken an issue with her just after he got back and she was tryign to interject herself in his life every five minutes and it didn't appear to have changed "She was at a party I was at yesterday, guess she stopped me from going home with a cheap whore, didn't want me making the same mistake Jon has I guess." He spat at Carmen, standing up and heading out to the back yard instead.

Grace frowned more at Bill and popped him on the back of the head "Watch your mouth Bill!" She sneered before she let him go off sighing heavily then looked at Carmen "I'm sorry for his outburst, keep an eye on that girl though....I don't trust her." She murmured

Jon chuckled some at his brother's remarks to his time inside but frowned as Bill stormed off giving a heavy sigh "What the hell has gotten into him?" He muttered

Carmen nodded and looked over at Grace "I think... You might wanna get her side of the story... Cause I have a feeling he hasn't told you the truth." She explained to her and got up to go help clear plates to the kitchen.

Alex shook his head some, "He's been going off the rails since he got home, new girl here every night, Carmen didn't tell you about the near bust up the two of them had?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at him

Jon frowned at what he said shaking his head some "No....she didn't." He muttered making a mental note to ask about that later while they all went to sit down and discuss everything

Grace frowned softly but gave a small nod "Well next time I see her I might ask." Zhe murmured

Carmen nodded and soon left the table with her and Marie to go organise this party for a few days time.

Bill made his way into the meeting with his brothers and fathers, just sitting back fiddling with a pen and ignoring most of it until he heard Victor announce Jon would be taking over Bill's position at least for the time being "So what the hell am I supposed to do?" He muttered

Victor frowned some at his youngest and sighed heavily "I'm going to have you shadow him. You need to learn how it is to actually do your job." He muttered

Jon sat there and sighed heavily shaking his head some "Don't think he needs a baby sitter, why don't we run it together for the time being?"

“Go ahead, make that mistake. Like we all did.” Gustaf muttered shaking his head some. “Don’t come yelling to us when he fucks you over though.” He muttered. He’d lost the most contracts because of bills behaviour so naturally was the most angry.

bill just rolled his eyes and got up heading out of there once the meeting was finished and glared at Jon. “I will work with you as long as your goddamn wife stays out of it.” He snapped at him and stormed away

Jon frowned some shaking his head a bit and sighed heavily going to find Carmen to take her home. He knew he would need to get him under control but he didnt know how

Max walked up the stone pathway of the Skarsgard's home looking at Bill as he came out "Oh um....hey...you uh...you left your wallet in my car. Must've fallen out of your pocket." She said softly handing it over to him frowning some when she saw the upset look on his face.

Carmen smiled when she saw him walk into the room. “You ever hear of knocking?” She teased, pecking his cheek. “Let’s go off you’re done. Marie I’ll get the caterer sorted this afternoon and call you soon as it’s done.” She promised, taking jons hand and walked out with him. “You okay you seem tense?”

bill looked up from lighting his cigarette and saw her sighing some. “Huh? Oh thanks. Did uh... did my mother say anything to you last night?” He asked her curiously.

Max shook her head some running a hand through her hair "No...she just gave me her usual glare." She murmured shrugging softly watching him a bit. He was still as handsome as ever his big green eyes still made her swoon and get lost in them. She cleared her throat to clear the awkward silence that had fallen between them "Well um....I guess I'll see you around." She murmured

Jon chuckled some and waved at Marie and his mother. Though she wasn't biological, she was more of a mother to him than his actual one was. He kissed Carmen's cheek and smiled softly "I'll remember next time, I promise." He murmured

She frowned when he didn’t respond to her question but walked to the car with him and got in. “What’s wrong?” She asked him quietly as she drove.

bill just nodded. “Thanks for the wallet.” he mumbled and walked off to go get a leg stretch and smoke to think about life a bit.

Max frowned softly as she watches him go "For what its worth, I'm sorry for whatever it was that I did to cause us to fall out." She said to him before she went back to her car giving a small sigh

Jon got her to the car and sighed heavily "What happened between you and Bill when I was inside? Gus said you got physical with him." He muttered

She frowned a little and shook her head. “This family is like Chinese whispers... we did not get physical. It almost came to that when I tried to help him, on your fathers request mind you, with some work because he was so hungover and apparently me just being in his office was enough to scream in my face. Jon he’s not right at the moment.”

He frowned and just watched her drive off shaking his head a little. Truth was he could barely remember why they ever fought in the first place. It seemed so trivial now.

Jon frowned more as he listened to her and took a deep breath nodding a bit as she drove "I don't want you near him right now alright? Family gatherings being the exception." He murmured giving a heavy sigh

Max sat in her car and took a deep breath before she let a few tears fall as she remembered the night of their huge fight. She quickly left after and took a deep breath

she just nodded and yawned some. “Alright. I can do that... you working today some more or do I have you to myself?” She asked him kissing his cheek after she parked in their garage and got out, walking into the house with him. “Cause I’m meeting with Max later for a shoot and then I’m home the rest of the day.

bill frowned some as he watched her car go past and just shook his head, walking down to the bar that one of their suppliers ran, banging on the door. “Hey! Open up its skarsgard.” He called to them.

Jon gave a nod as he walked in with her "Mmm you gonna show me some of them?" He asked kissing her neck a few times before he pulled away only a little bit "I got a few things to look over, see the damage Bill has done then I'm done."

Max fixed herself up in her visor mirror before she went into her job giving a heavy sigh but smiled some when she saw a few of the girls already there.

She groaned a little. “You can’t do that then walk away,” she whined, pulling him back to her. “Fine. Get your work done and I’ll have a great ready for you later.” She promised him and pecked his lips before heading off to the studio. When she had first met Jon it was because he’d demanded she join him for dinner after he’d seen her picture on a Victoria’s Secret advert and she’d fallen for him hard and fast. She still did shoots for lingerie companies and had sent him many a photo while he was stuck inside.

bill grinned when he was let inside and headed through to the back room, chatting with them for a while before out of nowhere he pulled a gun and shot it at someone’s leg. He didn’t care who it was as long as they were injured before he walked out leaving the chaos behind him

Jon chuckled some and smirked a bit "Mmm I love to tease." He said before he let her go off. When he had seen her in that add all those years ago he knew that was the woman he wanted to marry. He didn't know how but he knew he was the one.

Gabe looked at him in shock and went to check on his friend "What the hell Skarsgard?!" He yelled as he walked out and called Victor immediatley

Carmen got in a little later and smiled at max “Hey there, how you doing? I hear you had to take a very drunk bill home last night.” She rolled her eyes a bit for Max’s benefit.

Victor was soon on the phone to Jon frowning some. “Already have a job for you.” He muttered. “Your brother has shot one of our suppliers guys.” He muttered furious with him.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded softly "Yeah...I didn't want him sleeping on the concrete and getting hurt." She said softly biting her lip gently rubbing the back of her neck some "How was Jon's first night out? That hot tub do the trick?" She asked wanting to change the subject from Bill

Jon frowned some and sighed heavily "Tell me the address and send George." He muttered before he left to go where Bill had been. He went to Gabe and hugged the old time ally "What happened here?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back