• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mayhem Within

Jon nodded some and kissed her gently before he went off to start working. He was surprised when Bill actually helped a bit and later on he was back home going to his study to do paperwork

Max gasped lightly and gave a small smile seeing Bill "I could ask you the same thing." She said biting her lip some "So are you feeling better today?"

Carmen got home a little after him and put the groceries away, heading straight up to their bedroom after and went to lay down for a nap, not realising Jon was home.

Bill chuckled some and shrugged "Define better.... I'm not planning on killing anyone today if that answers your question." He muttered, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "So I hear there's meant to be a prty at my parent's place tomorrow night, I also hear that my brother's wife has invited you." He said

Max shrugged softly smiling some "She might have, haven't made up my mind if I'll actually go or not." She said yawning some "You gonna behave there?"

Jon heard her and let her do what she needed to before he went back to the room and checked on her. When he saw her asleep he made his way to the den to watch some TV and relax.

Bill frowned "Me? Misbehave at a party? Never." He muttered a little too sarcastically. "I think you should.... really give my parents something to talk about." He chuckled, crossing the street with her and turned to head into a takeaway store.

Carmen came out of the room a while later and followed the sounds of the TV, wandering in and curling up into his lap. "Hey.... Uh... I was followed today." She told him frowning some. She was a little shaken up but it wouldn't be the first time something like that had happened.

Max gave a small laugh and followed him off to the takeaway store "I might show up." She murmured biting her lip gently as she looked at him "Do you ever think you'll settle down?"

Jon wrapped his arms around her frowning when she said she had been followed "I'll get one of our guys to go out with you for a bit okay? Make sure you're safe." He murmured kissing her cheek gently

She just nodded and frowned some, "As long as it's not the same guy as before." She muttered. She'd almost been killed because of his incompetence and for a couple weeks after Jon hadn't let her out of his sight except for at home.

Bill shrugged "If I ever find someone to put up with my shit and baggage." He muttered, going up to the counter and putting his order in before sitting at a spare table to wait for it.

Max sat with him and gave a small noc "Well I'm sure there is someone out there that will." She said softly giving his hand a comforting squeeze hoping her words would make him feel somewhat better.

Jon shook his head some rubbing her side to relax her "No it'll be one of our good ones I promise." He murmured to her keeping her close "You feelin alright ogher than that?"

Carmen shrugged and fiddled with her fingernails a little, resting her head against his shoulder, "Yeah, I guess." She mumbled tiredly, relaxing under his touch as much as she could.

He just smiled at her a little and picked his food up, looking back down at he as they walked out, "I'm heading back, apparently my mother needs to talk to me, I'll see you tomorrow then I guess." He smiled at her some and headed off.

-Next Afternoon-

Max showed up to the party about an hour or so after it had started. It was in full swing and she couldn't have felt more insecure about herself. She was with her parents who had been invited as well but she still felt out of place. Her short summer dress and messy updo hair had her fitting in fine but she couldn't help but realize there were A LOT of women there

Jon stood at the party in his slacks and button up shirt sipping some whiskey while he looked around chatting with his brothers here and there. Carmen and the other ladies of the family had done a real good job at setting up the party and it seemed like there were some very good canidates for Bill there. He didnt fully agree with the whole arranged marriage thing but he knew not to argue it either with how his father had been lately.

Carmen had spent most of the morning setting up so finally she was able to relax some and picked up a drink on her way through from the kitchen, heading into the party and walked over to Jon smiling some. “Hey, you enjoying yourself?” She asked him, rubbing his chest a little.

bill was sitting down at one of the tables in the garden, nursing his second beer of the evening and looking around him every so often, eventually spotting max and her parents smiling at her a littke. She looked fantastic.

Max went to get herself a drink and some food trying to find a spot less crowded so she could keep to herself.

Victor came up with Bill with a girl following him not too long after Max had arrive and smiled "Andrea, meet my youngest son Bill. Bill please meet Andrea Santos, I'm sure you will get along." He said before running off hoping they could get along and Bill would pick her

Jon shrugged some smiling a bit at her "Yeah. You did a great job babe." He murmured putting a hand on the small of her back and keeping her close "I'm guessing you're the reason Maxine DiBendetto was invited?" He murmured

She smiled some and shook her head. “Now where would you get a crazy idea like that?” She murmured, slipping an arm around his neck and swaying with him a little. “Looked at my calendar and tonight is a good to get your little swimmers fired up.” She winked at him.

bill frowned some at how his father was acting. This was the third young woman that had been brought over to him but bill was pleasant enough with her before she clearly got bored and left him alone but he soon got up and went to find max at the back of the gardens in the gazebo. “I thought I’d find you back here.” He muttered.

Max looked up as she heard his voice and went a little wide eyed at how nice he looked "Oh um...I was just uh....I'm not great with parties.." she admits before sipping her champenge a bit "Remember when we used to play house in here when we were kids? Or princess and prince?" She asked laughing lightly at the memories.

Jon smirked and pulled her close to his body so she could feel his bulge "Oh baby you don't have to ask me twice." He murmured before kissing her lightly "You're a perfect woman you know that? Any lady here would be lucky to even be half the woman you are." He said softly to her

Carmen smiled tiredly and kissed him gently. “Rein it in cowboy... we gotta get through this whole evening first. I have to avoid your mom for the whole night as well. I didn’t ask her about inviting max. I know her parents were coming but I just gave her a little nudge and I saw your moms face when she walked in the door.” She mumbled and smiled at him some.

bill nodded looking around a little. “I always remember it being a lot bigger than this“ he chuckled quietly, looking up and frowning whe he heard Alexs voice calling for him tocome to the main house because their parents were doing a big speech, sighing heavily and headed back to the house walking slowly with max.

Jon chuckled and gave a small nod "My mother won't do anything. She might give you a stink eye but she loves you too much to stay mad." He said softly looking over at his parents as they gathered everyone around.

Max laughed lightly and nodded some "Yeah well we were much smaller back then." She said before following him inside when they were called in.

Victor called everyone around and smiled wide "Hell everyone! Thank you all so much for coming to our house tonight!" He called out looking around and finding Bill "Ah! Bill come up here!" He called smiling more "Everyone I'm pretty sure you all know my youngest son Bill who is at this point in time looking for a bride!"

She turned to face them to see how they were gonna go about this, leaning back into jons arms a little bit while they listened.

Bill froze and turned to glare at his father. “I’m sorry what?” He muttered quiet enough no onewould hear.

Victor wrapped his arm around his son and smiled wide at everyone still "You need to pick one by tonight." He muttered so no one could hear "Please introduce yourself and get to know him ladies! He is a fine gentleman and will be picking one of you by the end of the night tonight!"

Jon watched them and shook his head some "Not the way he should have went about this." He murmured to his wife taking a deep breath seeing how pissed Bill looked up there

She just nodded in agreement with him and place her arm over his sighing quietly. “Worse yet.... half of these girls would be fuckin princesses in the family and expect everything to be done for them.... I’m not babysitting anyone.” She giggled quietly

Bills eyes scanned the crowd in a panic and he glossed over seeing carmen laughing before he saw max stood there and swallowed quickly looking back at his father. “Maxine. I don’t need to wait til the end of the night. Maxine.” He told him loud enough for everyone to hear.

Max heard her name being called and went wide eyed looking at Bill in shock. This had to be a joke right? He was joking! She made her way up when they made a path for her and looking at Bill still shocked

Jon nearly spit out his drink when he heard Bill call Max's name almost instantly "Shit....remember when I said my mom won'r stay mad...yeah forget I said that." He said seeing how his mother was trying to keep a good face infront of everyone

Carmen swallowed a littke and just squeezed his hand again, standing up a bit straighter and watching them all carefuly.

Bill watched her come up and reached for her handgiving it a tentative squeeze. “Sorry.” He mumbled quietly to her and just let his father finish by telling everyone that they should go enjoy the food and drink before him and max were both whisked into the office with his parents.

Max followed Bill quickly to his father's office taking a deep breath not letting go of Bill's hand the entire time

Victor pulled them into his office frowning when he looked Max up and down giving a small sigh. He had no issue with Max but it was his wife was not happy 'And how did you even get invited here?'

Jon chuckled some and finished up his drink as everyone went back to normal frowning when he saw a few woman look upset about the decision "Looks like we got a few heart broken ladies."

Bill frowned over at his mother. “Carmen asked her to come.... look you asked me to make a decision and I did.” He said seriously. He’d fight them a little when it came to having a go at him but if they were pissed off and taking it out on max he wouldn’t stand for that. Not even when they had first lost contact.

carmen frowned some. “Jon it’s not funny. I asked her to come so she could let her hair down a bit. I didnt think this would happen.” She muttered. “Well they’re just gonna have to stay that way.” She muttered and looked up at him. “You want another drink? I think I need some whiskey.” She muttered and took his glass off him going to the bar.

Jon nodded some and walked with her to the bar "I mean it kinda is, she was always into him when they were younger. Always used to say how she would marry him when they were kids." He explained sipping his new drink after he had made it

Grace scoffed some shaking her head some "Please Bill after all she put you through you want her here still?!" She said still in shock about it "There are a lot of lovely young ladies out there are you just picking Maxine because you know her?!"

Carmen shook her head sighing heavily. “This whole thing is archaic as hell anyway.” She muttered shaking her head a little and downed her drink before pouring another.

bill glared at her. “You dont know the full story mother, so before you cross a line I would stop!” He spat at her, still keeping his hand in Max’s. “Half the women out there are still brats living off daddy’s money and don’t know the real world... the other half can’t hold a conversation for more than a minute if it doesn’t involve themselves or their appearance.” He carried on

Max frowned when she heard Grace shaking her head some squeezing Bill's hand "What happened between Bill and I is in the past. We have forgiven eachother for it and have realized we were immature kids at the time. Now if you would excuse us I would like to go have a drink with my new fiancé." She said sternly before turning on her foot and taking Bill out of the room

Jon frowned some realizing she was going for another "Hey, if we're trying for a family you can't be drinking okay? I'm just giving you shit alright? Don't stress on this." He murmured before he pulled her into his arms and kissed the top of her head repeatedly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back