• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mayhem Within

She smiled some at her and shook her head. “The hot tub was useful. Champagne and strawberries sealed the deal.” She winked at her. “Oh your parents will probably tell you but there’s a big party at Victor and Graces on Friday. You’ll wanna be there.” She told her then went to get changed.

Gabe glared at him when he walked in as he was still covered in blood. “What happened was your fucking brother came to hang out and while he’s fucking talking to me he pulls his gob still talking to me and shoots Cam in the leg!” He yelled at him, pulling his shirt off to replace it.

Max went a bit wide eyed and laughed uncomfortably while rubbing the back of her neck "I'm not sure me being at the Skarsgard's house is such a good idea. ..I'm not really in their good graces." She muttered

Jon frowned more shaking his head some "Looks to be a flesh wound thankfully. I got George coming now to fix him up. I'll handle Bill, I'm sorry for this Gabe. We'll make sure you're taken care of." He said truthfully taking a deep breath and leaving once George got there making his way to try and find his youngest half sibling

Carmen smiled at her. “That’s why I’ve talked to grace. I’ve started straightening things out for you.... look if it goes bad then you don’t have to stay. Come for the free food at least. I’m organising really good catering.” She assured her.

Bill was only a couple blocks away sitting on the ground near some trash bags and smoking with his suit jacket next to him, glaring at Jon when he showed up. “Oh look at this. The golden boy has come home... he’s gonna fix everything.” He muttered, taking a swig from the whiskey bottle in his lap.

Max smiled some and gave a small nod "Alright, I'll go for the food. I'm guessing this will be a formal party?" She asked as she started to set up her camera when Carmen came out in her outfit "Oooo I'll have to make sure to get extra shots for Jon, you look A.MAZ.ING."

Jon shook his head some and frowned more "You want Vic to stop treating like a fucking child? Want him to see you as the goddamn man you are? Then stop fucking acting like a child. He won't treat you with respect until you do so. I'm not hear to fix shit, hell I'd fucking love to be off your fucking jobs but thats not what we were handed so get off your ass and show them all the fucking man you really are, not this child you're hiding behind." He said sternly at him before he walked off. He had always tried to boost Bill up when he was at his lowest and he knew talking to him like that was sometimes the only way to get through to him.

“Semi, no black tie or anything, I’ve got a summer dress that I’m bringing out for it if that helps.” She assured her and smiled some. “I did promise him a couple extras.” She laughed, going through the usual and then did a couple extra risqué ones for Jon to have later on and eventually left to go home again.

bill glared at him. Usually that would be enough but Jon hadn’t been there. “Don’t you fucking dare!” He yelled after him. “Don’t you dare come out of prison and think you know everything. You know jack shit Jon!” He snapped at him. “And while you’re at it, keep your whore off my case.” He spat at him and stormed off himself.

Max gave a small nod and bit her lip hard "Alright sounds good." She murmured before she got the shots done laughing lightly "Alright I'll get these over to you by tomorrow!" She said happily before Carmen left.

Jon frowned and turned going back to him shoving him against the wall and wrapping his hand tight around his throat "You wanna say I don't know? Then fucking tell me what happened, but if you EVER talk about Carmen like that anymore I will fucking slit your goddamn throat without hesitation." He said in a dark tone through gritted teeth before he let him go and left him

Bill glared at him as he took off and just shook his head, walking off to go find a bar to drink at to forget about how badly his day had gone so far, only having a couple before hestarted heading home to his own place just down the street from the photography studio

Carmen thanked her and headed out, driving straight home and frowned when the house was empty, heading up to Jon's office and stripped down to the lingerie she'd got to keep from the shoot, calling him to find out where he was before she lay across his desk.

Max walked out of the studio fumbling through her purse to find her keys and accidently bumping into someone "I'm so sorry!" She said quickly and bit her lip seeing Bill again "Fancy seeing you here."

Jon sighed heavily and pulled out his phone when Carmen called "Hey beautiful, I'm heading home now...had to deal with some shit with Bill. How did the shoot go?" He asked as the driver got to a red light

She frowned some "You sound stressed... If you're up for it, I have something that'll help." She told him gently, "It was good, I got a few extra shots for you, I'll get them on your desk by tomorrow afternoon... but first there's something else waiting on your desk, come straight up when you get in." She told him then hung up and waited patiently for him.

Bill looked over at her, the false bravade and strong wall he put up around everyone was gone right now and he just looked completely broken, "Not right now Maxine." He mumbled and just carried on walking towards his house, getting up to the front dor and patted all his pockets for his keys, groaning when he couldn't find them

Max ran after him trying to catch up. She giggled softly when she got to him and rattled the keys infront of his face "You dropped these." She murmured frowning softly when she saw the broken look in his eyes "Bill? Whats wrong?"

Jon chuckled some and smirked a bit "Mmm can't wait." He murmured before she hung up. He quickly told the driver to speed it up. Once he got home and quickly went upstairs taking his jacket off when he got to his office and groaned loudly when he found her across his desk "Fucking hell babe." He muttered dropping to his knees infront of her and started kissing up her thighs

Carmen laughed and pulled him in closer... she got up once they were done, picking her lingerie off the floor. “Can you not get into the habit of breaking these?” She muttered pecking his cheek. “What happened today?” She asked him while they made their way to their bedroom so they could both get changed into comfier clothes.

bill looked behind him when he heard her voice and sighed a little. “Thank you.” He mumbled and looked down at her a little. “If only we had time for that.” He mumbled. “Thanks for my keys.” He mumbled and wandered off to go into his house.

Jon chuckled some and walked with her to the room "I can try, but no promises." He said before slipping on his boxers and lounge pants sighing heavily when she asked about what happened "Bill shot one if Gabe's men for no reason."

Max frowned more and sighed heavily as she watched him leave "Same old Bill....too scared to open up to anyone." She whispered to herself before she went off

She frowned as she rolled over and straddled his waist, slipping her arms around his neck frowning some, placing small kisses over his jaw and chest. “You tell me what you need from me to help okay?” She murmured, pressing her forehead to his. “You’re home and I don’t want you letting work consume you anymore.” She murmured. Before he’d gone inside she’d almost left him because he had shut her out entirely.

Bill made it to his bedroom and fell onto his bed groaning a little. His flashbacks were worse than normal today and the worst part was he wasn't able to talk to anyone about it no matter how bad he wanted to. The words just wouldn't coe out of his mouth and all he felt was shame for how he'd ended up back home and drinking his life away. It wasn't how he'd wanted to be.

Jon hekd her body close to his and gave a heavy sigh "I don't know what the hell do with him. Something is wrong with him and he won't talk to anyone about it." He muttered giving a heavy sigh

Max got home and fell onto her bed giving a heavy sigh. Her thoughts filled with the man she used to love and the anxiety of this party started creeping in as well. She had no clue what this all meant but she knew she had to stick it out.

she sighed quietly but nodded and watched him carefully. “You want me to go reheat some of that pizza in a littke bit?” She asked him quietly, rubbing her fingers through his hair soothingly. “Make up a quick salad, put one of your favorite movies on... open up that wine I’ve been saving.” She smiled just worrying about him if work was starting off as stressful even on his first day back but she fell asleep wrapped around him for comfort before she had a chance to go do dinner.

Jon chuckled softly as she fell asleep and soon did the same. He woke up the next morning and groaned lightly seeing the sun peering in. He gave a heavy sigh and got up to close the curtains smiling some when he saw Carmen still asleep in bed

She grumbled a little when she felt him slip out from her arms, rolling over to her side a bit more, starting to wake up and looked over at him. “I had a really horrible dream.” She grumbled.

Bill woke up sweating and just headed to his bathroom to go take a long cool shower and start thinking about what he was gonna do for the day, figuring he better head to his parents place to face his fathers wrath about yesterday.

Jon went over and sat on the bed pusbing some hair from her face "What was it about?" He asked quietly while he looked at her in awe.

Victor frowned some when he saw his son come in shaking his head at him "Good Morning Bill." He muttered while making himself a cup of coffee

She shook her head some, "That you never came home from prison... that the Italians got you before you could get home." She mumbled, "I didn't sort dinner." She mumbled frowning some and sat up, rubbing at her face a little, "Can you go put some coffee on please?" She kept mumbling and just rambling a little while she woke herself up, going to pee in the bathroom, leaving the door wide open in her half asleep state.

Bill smiled and sat down with some toast, "Morning... I'm shocked father, you haven't started the day by yelling at me for once, congratulations." He muttered

Jon frowned some and kissed her forehead sighing heavily "Its gonna be alright babe, I'll make sure the coffee is ready." He murmured before he left the room and went to make her some coffee

Victor glared at his son shaking his head a bit "What were you thinking?! Just shooting a man in broad daylight?!"

"It's not like I did it in the street... I could feel him staring at me." He muttered and shook his head some, "I know what he's done too so I don't exactly feel bad and don't even start with me about shooting a man in broad daylight like that's somethign that would faze me... You're not ready for that conversation." He spat at him.

Carmen mumbled a thank you and got herself a bit more together but she was still sleepy when she got downstairs and sat at the breakfast bar, pulling her laptop out, "You need me to get you anything while I'm at the store today?" She asked him, "Does your suit still fit?" She asked him quietly.

Victor shook his head more taking deep breaths "You can't shoot people for staring at you Bill! You're going to get yourself killed if you keep that shit up!" He yelled before drinking some of his coffee "Look I get whatever happened in the army wasn't easy but for fucks sake you need to get ahold of yourself!"

Jon nodded some and flexed a bit for her "Of course it does, make sure to keep myself in shape while in there." He murmured kissing her gently before he poured her some coffee and made it just the way she liked "If you could get me some of those fruit blends that I like I would greatly appreciate it."

She smiled some shaking her head, " Could you try it on at least? Let me know if it doesn't so I can take it down to the tailors so it's ready for tomorrow." She mumbled, sipping at her coffee with an appreciative grumble, always grumpy in the mornings. "Okay... fruit blends... do you mean smoothies?" She mumbled "Like jamba juice?" She got up and went to find herself some juice and a cereal bar, climbing up onto the counter to reach the top shelf of the cupboard.

"Oh and that would be a problem would it?" He spat at him, "No I can't shoot people for staring at me but I did and that's that." HE muttered "Tell me that one more time I swear to God!" He yelled at his father like he had never done before, going visibly red in the face and threw his toast down, getting up to go for a walk in the gardens.

Jon nodded some "Yeah thats what I mean." He murmured smiling some as he came out showing her his suit "Babe I could have gotten that for you." He murmured helping her down off the counter once she got what she wanted

Max sighed heavily as she walked around trying to figure out what to do since she didn't have a shoot today. She looked around feeling completely lost right now. She had no idea what she was doing with her life but she knew something brought her back to her home

She looked up at him and shook her head "I'm a big girl, I can climb a few counters." She promised, looking over his suit and nodded "Alright... Right I'm gonna head out, call me if you need me." She murmured, pecking his cheek and grabbed her juice into her travel bottle, grabbing her purse as well and headed out to go to the store to pick up a few bits. As much as she appreciated the help from their staff, she came from a very modest background and she still enjoyed having a little bit of normality in her day to day.

Bill worked all through the morning, for once actually doing his job and helping Jon a little if not for any reason beside having something to focus on but he headed out to get some food and bumped into Max smirking a bit "You stalking me now?" He muttered, walking down the street in the same direction as her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back