• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mayhem Within

Max bit her lip hard as she leant in a bit closer to him "I think we were both scared....said things we shouldn't have." She whispered before pressed her lips softly to his

Jon nodded some and handed over the dresses once they got to dressing room "I won't block you out babe." He murmured kissing her gently

She nodded at him and went to try everything on to see what worked.

bill frowned a little and tensed for a moment before bringing his hands to her face and holding her close, kissing her back.

Max gave a small smile and deepened it just a bit wrapping her arms around his neck but it ended all too soon when he pulled away "Sorry...I um...I got carried away." She said softly before she stepped back from him

Jon chuckled when none of them seemed to work for her "Can I pick one possibly?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her

Carmen looked over at him and smiled a little, "Not here, I'm pissed off now." She muttered, walking out with him and shook her head some. All of those dresses had been far too small despite being her regular size. " Come on, I wanna go to Alexander McQueen, they always fit me." She winked at him, "Oh and they have the nicest tuxedo jackets at the moment for you." She told him, slipping her arm through his while they walked.

He frowned some and, pulled her closer, pressing his forehead to hers, "You don't want this..... Trust me." He mumbled quietly, "You should walk away before I screw you up as bad as I am." He mumbeld

Max kept her forhead to his closing her eyes as he spoke "What if I said I don't think you're so bad....even your broken parts?" She whispered stroking his cheek gently before letting a few tears fall "You're not the only broken one here....just broken in a different way." She whispered her eyes still closed

Jon chuckled some and followed her out "Oh I like that store, they sell better clothes anyway." He murmured while he walked with her taking a deep breath as they walked inside and let her go off to the dresses while he looked at suites

He shook his head "Max I.... you deserve so much better than this." He mumbled quietly to her but made no move to walk away.

Carmen watched him a little while she browsed and raised an eyebrow, seeing one of the retail assisstants make a bee line for Jon to give him a hand, smirking a little.

Max frowned more sighing heavily "Maybe so....but I know I've never loved someone the way I loved you." She whispered truthfully to him

Jon looked at the Clerk and played nice but did not play into her flirting whatsoever "Thank you for your time, I need to go see my wife now." He murmured before walkimg over to Carmen

Carmen smiled as she listened to him and gently leaned back against him, "What about this one?" She murmured, holding it up, "I know it's a little big but I can have it altered to fit." She murmured.

1594598295392.png

Bill frowned, just holding onto her tightly still. As she always had, she was keeping him grounded right now, "Alright.... but never say I ddin't warn you." He mumbled, pulling her face back to his again

Max kissed him lovingly and wrapped her arms around his neck keeping her body close to his. He always made her feel safe even though she knew he was like a ticking timb bomb sometimes she knew that when they were alone she was safe in his arms

Jon smiled wide and nodded "Ooooo yes I like that a lot." He murmured keeping his arms around her waist kissing the top of her head gently "You'll look gorgeous in it."

Carmen smiled some, "Glad you like it.... did you find anything?" She asked him curiously as they headed to the till and she let him put it on the card, smiling sickly sweet at the same assistant that had been trying to flirt with Jon, "What do you wanna do for lunch babe?" She asked him, running a hand down his arm.

Bill just held her to him, relishing having her in his arms again, "You wanna get some food?" He asked her quietly, kissing the top of her head.

Max nodded softly and gave a small nod "Yeah I'd like that a lot." She said softly stroking his cheek gently

Jon charged the dress smiling happily at her "Whatever you want babe." He murmured taking her out of the store to look around for something to eat

Carmen smiled, pecking his cheek and took him down to the seafood place that overlooked the city, "So... I know the house has been pretty empty since we lost Boss.... I was thinking... Why don't we get a couple dogs?" She murmured quietly to him.

He nodded sighing quietyl, just smiling at her "How do you always manage to cast this spell on me? Like every time I'm around you, it's like we've never been apart." He murmured softly, sounding like the Bill she used to know for the first time in forever

Max smiled some giving a small shrug "Not sure, but I'm not going to question it." She said softly before pecking his cheek "So whats been going on since we graduared?" She asked

Jon sat down at the restaurant with her and smiled wide "Oh now you're speaking my language." He said happily before he pulled out his phone "I wanna go through the same rescue we got Boss from, they're good people."

He frowned some, "I joined the military... That's where I've been until a year ago." He mumbled, immediately slamming his walls back up.

Carmen smiled some, "I'd be more than happy with that... I'd like pitbulls again." She murmured to him.

Max gave a small nod smiling some "Oh yeah? Sounds interesting. I was in California...but it wasn't for me." She said softly giving a heavy sigh

Jon nodded happily and kissed her hand "Awesome." He said happily while he scrolled through who they had "Found her, this is the one." He murmured showing her the brown and white pit bull named Venice.

Carmen reached for his phone, smiling wide, "Oh she'd be perfect, if you've got the whole day, we could head down there when we're finished, go meet her?" She suggested, pasing it back to him when his Dad called though, sighign quietly.

He just nodded, pulling his phone out and went through the delivery app "You mind if we order in?" He mumbled, not really wanting to be out and about right now.

Max nodded some and pulled him to her living room sprawling out on the couch. She let him lay between her legs as she ran her fingers through his hair absentmindly. This was nice to her, she could definitely get used to it.

Jon nodded some but frowned seeing his father's name pop up. He answered and sighed some "Hello? What can I do for you?" He asked leaning back in his chair some

Carmen frowned watching him some and sighed a little, hearing Jon agreeing that he would be over in a couple hours just shaking her head some. She was used to this and it didn't upset her as much as it used to but she didn't exactly enjoy it either.

He groaned eacefully as he leaned into her, holding her hand to him, "I missed you... more than I ever admitted to you." He mumbled to her quietly.

Max gave a small sigh and bit her lip hard "Why didn't you ever tell me?" She asked quietly "You never said you had feelings for me..." she whispered

Jon agreed to meet his father and soon ended the call looking at Carmen "Needs me to help with some negotiations. We'll meet her though alright?" He murmured

She just nodded and sighed quietly, "Well, I'll call them when we get home alright?" She murmured to him softly, sighing a little, "Just be careful alright?" She told him.

Bill frowned some "I don't think I ever admitted it to myself to be honest." He mumbled, getting up when the doorbell went to go get their food.

Max gave a small nod and let him go get the food once it arrived. She thanked him as he handed her her dish and kissed his cheek gently "Thank you." She murmured

Jon nodded some and gave her a small smile "Will do babe don't worry." He murmured kissing her hand before they continued on with lunch.

Carmen nodded some, going with him to find some shoes before finally heading home and saying goodbye so he could get to the meeting just sighing quietly and worrying about him as always.

bill smiled some and sat on the floor near her, using the coffee table for his container and let her pick something to watch, slipping back into old habits quickly.

Max picked out a movie and ate quietly with him while they watched. As the night progressed they had found themselves cuddled up on the couch watching a Marvel movie "You know I think if you were a Marvel person, you'd be Winter Soldier."

Jon said his goodbyes when it was time to go and sighed heavily. He got to his meeting with his father and frowned some seeing it was the Italians they were meeting with

Victor sighed quietly seeing him come in a little late. “Tell carmen I’m sorry to pull you in if you guys were having a day... Jon this is Signor Russo and his right hand man, D’amelio.” He told him rubbing his chin a little. “Gentlemen this is my second eldest, Jon.” He told them. “They’ve just come and told me today that bill hasn’t made contact regarding the gun shipments in several
Months.... if they’re gonna continue with us they need reassurance that it’s gonna run smoother.... I told them you’re taking over from bill on this deal.” He explained. Jon was the last person he wanted to be dealing with the Italians but he didn’t have much choice right now.

he shook his head some. “No way. I’d probably be coulson.” He muttered and kept her close to him yawning some. He’d been calmer today than he had been in the past several months and he knew it was because today he had max to keep him grounded.

Jon frowned some and shook his head a bit "I'm sorry for my brother's neglagence." He murmured shaking their hands frowning a bit at how they were eyeing him "What is it I can help remedy this shortly?"

Max smiled softly at him shaking her head some "Nah definitely Bucky." She said laughing lightly cuddling him some more "So I guess its getting late huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back