• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mayhem Within

Victor looked over and cleared his throat frowning some "I told them you would take them out to dinner tonight and they could talk it over with you so you can both come to an arrangement." He told him while Russo nodded, eyeing Jon up and down like he was scrutinising his face.

He shook his head but smiled and sighed a little "Is that my cue to leave?" He mumbled, kissing her temple and pulled her in closer if only for a moment longer, not really wanting to but knowing that to stay the night already would be taking things too fast, sex or no sex.

Jon frowned more and took a deep breath scrunching up his face some "I'm sorry but I've given my word to my wife that I'd be home for something tonight...she'll have more than my head if I ditch." He explained giving a small chuckle "You know how they are sometimes."

Max gave a small sigh and nodded softly kissing him gently "I'll see you later?" She asked not wanting to sound desperate but she wanted to see him tomorrow for sure

Russo shook his head some. “I don’t think she’ll mind for one night... it would be in your best interest to come.” He told him coldly while victor frowned some. “I’ll give her a call and have her come over here tonight for dinner.... blame it on me alright?” He said looking over at him again.

Bill nodded some and frownef. “Long as I’m not put to work.” He murmured kissing her forehead and eventually pulled himself to stand up.

Max gave a small nod and smiled some at him beforr she walked him to the door "I had a nice time today Bill." She murmured

Jon gave a heavy sigh but nodded and frowned at the italians "Alright lets ger going yeah?" He murmured getting in his car and taking them to a good restaurant nowhere near the Italian's side of town

Carmen frowned when it got to around six thirty and he still hadn’t come home, calling victor to find out where he’d gotten to, a little worried about him still, just scared he was gonna get caught doing something and end up back in prison

“good.... hopefully we can get used to that instead of turmoil.” He mumbled and winked at her before heading out and going home.

Victor picked up the phone and sighed some seeing Carmen 's name pop up "Hey, sorry about this. Jon had to do a business dinner " he explained giving a small sigh "You're more than welcome to come over.'

Max smiled happily at him and noddrd some "Yeah definitely." She said softly kissing him again before he left

She sighed quietly and nodded "Alright... I just wish he would text me, I've got something to organise but I'll be right over." She told him and hung up, reorganising them meeting Venice for tomorrow and then grabbed her jacket and keys and left to go to the main house.

Bill drove past the restaurant Jon was at on his way home, stopped at a red light and frowned some, seeing who he was talking to before the light turned again and he got back, walking in the front door and looked over at his father, "Why the hell is he with the Italians?" He muttered

Victor looked at Carmen as she came in and smiled some "Hello darling, don't be mad at him. I sent him off straight away to do this. He probably didn't have time to text-" he was cut short though seeing Bill come in yelling about the italians "He is cleaning up your fucking mess!"

Carmen smiled and waved him off a little shaking her head. “It’s fine. I was just worried but it’s fine.” She assured him and disappeared to find grace, leaving bill and his father to it.

Russo thanked the waiter that topped up hisglass before looking over to Jon again. “You know it was very good of your father to take you in and raise you still... better still of your step mother... in our families, the men make business but everything else is up to the women... what was your mother’s name?” He asked him, smirking a little seeing he was suddenly unsettled.

Grace smiled wide at Carmen as she came in "Oh you're just in time! I'm about to set the table." She said happily

Jon frowned and got a bit unsettled at the talk of his mother "We're here to talk about business not my mother." He murmured sipping his drink a bit

He just took a sip of his wine and shook his head "On the contrary... This is all to do with business.... Do you remember her name or not?" He chuckled some when he nodded "What did she tell you her name was?" He asked him, not caring that he was pressing on a raw nerve that even Carmen couldn't get him to talk about most of the time.

She nodded and smiled a little "Let me give you a hand... How did Bill take it all in the end? Sorry we couldn't stay, I had a migraine coming on." She told her as she set her bag down on the side.

Jon frowned feeling his anger start to boil "Her name was Teresa..." he growled taking a deep breath "And that is the last we will speak on this. Now if you still want to press then this dinner is over." He muttered finishing off his drink. His mother had been the best woman in his life, she had been selfless and loving in everyway. She however had a vice though, and sadly heroin took her when he was 12.

Grace huffed some shaking her head some "He seemed to be fine....but I don't like that girl Carmen. She is bad news." She said giving a heavy sigh

"Yes, Teresa.... Were you not aware that she was Teresa Russo? That she ran away with your father when she was only sixteen.... Ran from one mob to another because she thought it would be a better life? And w hen he cast her aside she dared tot ry and come home pretending to be pure still? Our mother wouldn't have it when she found out my sster was pregnant, threw her out and cancelled her inheritance... Where on earth did you think you got that Italian face and skin tone? From the Swedes?" He spat at him. "Don' make me laugh." He muttered before slidin a photo across the table towards him of him and Jon's mother when they were young.

Carmen shook her head "She runs straight Grace, she's my photographer and you should get the full story from Bill.... They only ever fell out that badly because she was trying to look otu for him and be a good best friend." She told her seriously before both Bill and his father appeared looking worried

"We have a problem... Jon's been sent to dinner with the Italians because father thinks I haven't had anything to do with them for months... But they're the only client I have been keeping base with constantly." He told the women.

Jon looked at the photo and felt his anger boil over standing up quickly "Gentlemen...I'll get Bill fixed on this and we'll continue our relationship." He muttered before leaving and rushing his father's house storming into the house "VICTOR!!"

Grace looked at Victor and frowned some "Victor! Jon with the italians?! You know thats a terrible mix!" She said going wide eyed when she heard her step son's voice boom through the house

Carmen frowned, feeling very much so out of the loop on this until she heard Jon at the door, going out there herself and straight over to him, "Hey... What's going on? Jon... Jon stop what are you doing?" She question him frantically as she felt him slip past her, not paying any attention to her trying to stop him.

Bill frowned some and shok his head, "Made your bed... Now I guess you better lay in it old man." He muttered and moved to stayby his mother so she wouldn't get caught up in it if it got physical, just watching them both carefuly.

Vctor frowned when he walked into the kitchen and just shook his head "What did they tell you?" He asked him as calmly as he could muster, knowing full well when his son lost his temper the worst way to handle it was to get angry back at him

Jon shook his head and growled some seeing Victor there. He pushed past Carmen taking a deep breath "MY MOTHER WAS ONE OF THEM!" He yelled shoving his father back some "She ran away to be with you and you left her! You knew they would never take her back!" He yelled shaking his head more "How could you do that to her?! Is that why you took me in? Because of your fucking pity?!"

Carmen frowned and watched them, sighing heavily and just waited to the side while they argued, watching Bill take his mother out of the room but she wasn't going to let Jon be in here without any support and she wanted to make sure he didn't do anything stupid out of anger.

Viictor shook his head and glared at him, "Jon, we were never going to work out, we both wanted different things and it was mutual to end it. The first I heard of your existence was when she was five months pregnant and she came back here and I walked in to find her talking to Grace and telling her everything... Your mother and I were never going to be married. She knew that from the beginning. She ran away to get away from her family, not to be with me. I'm not pretending to be a saint but I took you in because you are my son! Just as much as your brothers are! I wish Reese hadn't died. I would love nothing more than for you to have your mother around still to see the man you've become but don't go jumping into things with those Italians just because they've told you things I kept from you to protect you!" He snapped at him

Jon shook his head some more taking a deep breath thinking about his mother "You could have helped her! You could have helped with money! She fucking killed herself with heroine and tried to give me everything! You could have helped her out of that!" He yelled letting a few tears fall. He had never shown emotion like this infront of Victor since his mother died and he had sworn to never show it again but he couldn't hold back anymore

Carmen frowned some and stayed to the side while it unfolded until Victor walked out and she made her way over to Jon, slipping her arms around him tightly, “Let’s go home. Let me drive you.” She coaxed gently and kissed his cheek, gently guiding him out to the front courtyard so they could get out of there.

Bill sighed heavily watching them leave and just shook his head, looking back at his mom. “We need to talk about max.” He muttered.

Jon walked out with her still fuming and shook his head a bit "He could have helped us, but instead he sat and watched knowing what was happening." He muttered to himself

Grace frowned and rolled her eyes a bit "What about her Bill?" She muttered while she went back to get dinner put away since it had been ruined

She stayed quiet the whole ride home and just followed him inside, going up and running them a bath, eventually going and getting him from the back porch, making him put his cigarette out and took him upstairs, "Come on... you need some hot water." She murmured, stripping off and joining him, just taking a soaped up loofa and gently starting to wash his chest, "I can't answer for your Dad... I don't know why he didn't help financially back then and I don't know why your mom left to be with him if they could never be together..... What I do know is that your father loves you, I know for a fact you are his favorite... and that he must have his reasons for not telling you all this for the past twenty years.... I want you to talk to him... not tonight, maybe not tomorrow... but soon okay? Don't let this break you papi." She murmured, kising his cheek gently. "I love you." She murmured, staying straddled across his hips.

He frowned some, helping her to clear up "Mom she is the right choice for me.... Really.... When I'm with her it's like I'm home. She makes me feel safe and she know how to help me calm down better than anyone, she's better for me than anyone else and every day we didn't speak I wished I just picked up the phone and called her to fix things.... Charlotte was sleeping around but I was madly in love with her and so when MAx told me what was going on I didn't believe her.... I started the row... I threw her away.... It was never the other way round." He explained to her

Grace frowned some as she listened to him talk about Max. She has never heard him talk about a girl that way before. She sighed heavily and gave a small nod as she watched him "Alright....I'll give her a chance." She said softly before she hugged her son tight "I just want whats best for you."

Jon looked at her with heartbroken eyes and gave a small nod "She was a good woman....she didn't deserve to die the way she did." He whispered before he took a deep breath relaxing under her touch "I love you." He murmured

He smiled some and kissed her head. “Thank you mother.” He murmured and headed up to go to bed.

carmen smiled and kissed his nose. “I love you too.” She murmured andwashed up with him before taking him to bed, holding onto him as she drifted off to sleep.

Jon barely slept that night his mind running wild with old memories of his mother and the life he had before Victor had taken him in.

Max woke up the next morning and yawned big giving a small smile as she remembered her day with Bill yesterday. She sighed softly seeing her schedule for today and groaned seeing she was booked with two shoots for the day

Carmen got up early to make sure she was ready in time for her shoot, looking over at Jon in bed and frowned some. “Come to the shoot with me... I won’t be long and we can go get something to eat and go meet the dog.” She suggested.

bill got up to get some work done early but sent her a text to let her know he would be free that afternoon and it would be a good idea if she came to his place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back