• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Zane smelled someone. He couldn't see them but quite frankly he didn't try. Zane didn't risk calling out. It may bring the knight to his location, and the scent could be from one of the knight's allies. Zane couldn't know for sure. He remembered that old saying better to die free, then live a prisoner. He took off the panther headpiece, and felt his side. Tugging experimentally at the shrapnel. Hurt like hell. He gave a grunt of pain that was a tad louder than he'd like. Repositioning himself to mitigate a bit of pain.

Dane was flung from the ship during the crash, ironically he still had an iron grip on his sword but he was a little toasty and had some large lacerations. He of course wasn't going to bleed out but the blood loss and pain began to affect him. Dane radioed for a pick up that came in a timely manner, when he looked at the final crash site he could see smoking wreckage further down the street. Dane lumbered into the transport and it drove off. Now he definitely needed to get back to Garret Castle. He figured he could be patched up on the way. "Hey I'm going to pass out but make sure I am on the next transport bound for Europe." He said to one of the SHIELD agents before passing out.

Neon

Orsted heard a noise from behind him and he quickly turned and shot out a plasma radiant. It's a small plasma ball that expand and anything caught by it is both levitate and immobilized.

Kibto Silver
NY City : Central Park

7b5fbbe50764d9c6176e85237e33c128.jpg
A small smile went on Kibto's face when she confirmed the talons were very much real. For a small moment he felt relief wash over him, as it had been ages since he last met a mutant that wanted to converse with him. Well, converse with him that didn't involve some malicious plot to hurt those he had nothing to do with. When her question left her lips Kibto looked to the side and rubbed the back of his head at this. "You, heard that huh..." His words were soft as he kept his eyes on the ground. He didn't respond right away at the question as he had to think about it for a small moment. He wasn't sure if it would be best to confess right there, but...its not like she was intending to do something horrid to him right? Looking back at her, he looked into her eyes (at this time noticing the glimmering scales). "......You don't look like someone that's trying to lie...or attempting to trick me into confessing about something that would get me in trouble" He stated in a slightly wary tone. 'Could be a ploy~ I mean think about it~When was the last time someone ever asked if you were alright? Hm? It never ended good, I doubt this dragon girl will be any different~~~ I say we see if she has anything useful on her and then ditch~' "Hush, she seems honest." 'Oh? And when did you become a cold reader? Ohhhhh riiiight Never! Gods, you were almost killed by some hobo just last week because you were trusting him! What makes you think shes different?' Kibto shifted his eyes off to the side as he fidget a bit in his seat. Bringing his neck warmer up, he covered his mouth a bit which kept made his following his words muffled. "She's a mutant to, if she is going to do something we can run..." 'She's a dragon mutant aint she? I bet she wants to eat you~ Hahah She's probably asking if you are a mutant so she knows she has a free meal~ Shame if she did eat you, she'd only get bones~' "We are in public, she wouldn't." 'Watch as she asks you to go somewhere with her on your own~~' Kibto was about to respond, but he realized he had been talking to himself a bit too long. "So-Sorry." He stuttered out a light flush on his cheeks as he slowly brought his eyes to meet hers again.

"What you heard earlier, it....it was a lie.... I just didn't want to fight those two.... No way I could face an avenger and whoever that terrifying man was..." Kibto said softly as he grabbed his phone. Once he did so he held it on his open palm and looked at it. His eyes started to shine a soft red as a bunch of ones and zero's crossed his iris's. As he did this the phone screen glitched out before going completely black. Moments later red ones and zero's started to come onto the phone itself. A second later in soft baby blue, letters appeared on the screen. 'My ability is tech symbiosis, I'm really good with tech and can manipulate the data within....theres more to it but that's the gist of it.' Once she looked at that and had a good chance to take the words in, the screen glitched out again before returning to the news on Kibto's phone (currently there was breaking news about the crashed Wakanda ship, however Kibto didn't notice this as his attention was on the girl).

"Oh, right manners." Letting go of his neck warmer he held out his hand for the girl to shake. "I'm Kibto, its um, um nice to meet you." He said with a small smile before his stomach let out a very pissed off roar which caused Kibto hug his gut with one arm as he bent over a bit in pain. "Ow....Sorry." He apologized as he squeezed his stomach. "Just, just ignore it, I skipped a few meals lately." He said trying to down play his situation.
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Zane was up in an instant. Leaping to his upright with the reflexes of a wildcat. The leap however caused the pain to flare up again. He winced before taking in the newcomer. Slightly staggering to the side. "No need for fancy tricks. Do you actually think I pose a threat to you" he said. Falling back down, Zane could see some kind of tattoo running down his arm. "Interesting trick though" he added. Zane hadn't seen technology like that before.

Capza Capza

Neon

"You're the Gump who sends that broadcast? Are you mental?" Orsted hissed at Zane. He lowered his hands but still keep his distance. Range is his biggest friend in a fight.

"From the way you're acting, you're the one posing a threat to all mutant kinds, from the Apple down to those nutters in Florida. Learn to pick your battle."

Yahhah Yahhah

Zane laughed like a mad man. "Me, pick my battles". Zane shook his head. "There is no more picking or choosing. No one can hide forever, there are only so many hiding holes. Myself, I would rather die fighting then be slaughtered like a rat". Zane raised an eyebrow.

"You got my message. Did you come here just to lecture me on my 'wrongdoings'. If so do not waste your breath. Your opinion means little me" said Zane. Getting up and looking around in the wreckage perhaps some medical supplies may have survived the fall. If not he'd go into the forest and look for herbs.

Capza Capza

Neon

"Aren't you the friendly lot." Orsted mocked and he followed Zane. He noticed the wound and a couple of options are swirling in his head. He can take him back to the underground base in Central Park but who is this man? His accent is a bit African. The last thing he wants is bringing back a non mutant.

"Who are you? Are you a mutant?"

Yahhah Yahhah

Fenrir
519f206a59ea2fa72fce2248ad577c81.jpg
Just as an audible groan left Janet's lips, her weak sounds were instantly muffled as the earth around both her and Fenrir shook viciously. "What the!" Looking up Fenrir held Janet in a tighter grip just incase he had to pick her up and run. His eyes moved from the avenger in his grasps to the building not to far from him. The ground was shaking even more viciously at this time and mere seconds later, the lab that was already rather broken was completely crumbling to the ground. "Crap!" While he was close to the building, there was no way he could run away, not even to his portal that was about ten feet away from him. The ground was shaking far too much for him to get even footing, it would be a miracle if he got himself there, but bringing Janet along with him? Not happening. Rather than say anything about this luck he tucked his head as he picked Janet up and held her a bit close to him, making sure that there was a less likely chance of rubble and what not from hitting both him and her, by making the potential target smaller. Closing his eyes he listened as a loud crash emanated behind him, only for him to feel a rough wind of dust, and bits of rubble shove against him. Small rocks hit his back, and a few pebbles landed on his head, however nothing with enough weight to cause him to bleed or break. Things didn't even get a chance to settle before he heard another blast right behind him. This caused him to tense up, but after a few seconds of nothing happening, Fenrir relaxed as he placed Janet on the ground, a low groan leaving her. "What...happened...hurts." She growled as she started to sit up while holding the area which she had received a blow from Bobby.

Fenrir looked at her with a small smile of comfort. "You're okay, luckily we were just out of the blast zone. Stay here, I need to check on the others hopefully they didn't get crushed by the rubble. Also here, use this." With that he gave Janet a first aid kit before standing up and running over to the ruins of the lab. When he arrived his eyes scanned the area for everyone that was last here. 'I don't see her, crap! I knew I shouldn't have let her come without confirming how strong she was!' For a small moment, he feared that Zara hadn't survived the attack for things were far too quiet for his liking. Just as he was about to move closer to see if he could find anybody, he stopped in his tracks and backed off to hide behind some rubble as he saw the man from earlier reappear. When Fenrir saw it was only him, he didn't act right away. 'Are the others g-' Before his thoughts could be finished, he heard a loud scream, one that was resonating somewhere under the rubble, when he heard this he let out a very soft sigh of relief. The girl wasn't dead, at least not yet, it did however sound like she was in tough spot.

Fenrir slowly glanced over the rubble to see if the man that caused all of this was still there. He in fact was, and in his hand was something Fenrir was fully aware he didn't have earlier. Evidently, it was the item that the man had come here to steal. If that man wanted it, then Fenrir knew he had no choice but to take it back, for it didn't belong in his hands. Gulping a bit his eyes moved in the direction he heard the screams coming from below. As much as he wanted to help Zara, he knew his time window was limited. If he didn't act now to get the item, the man would leave with it. If he was willing to go through this much trouble for it, that item certainly needed to be taken away from him. Besides, this could be a good chance to see how strong Zara may actually be. 'Okay, lets not get me killed.' With that his hand glowed a royal purples once more as an orb formed in his hand. Taking this orb, he placed it directly next to him, creating the same oval as before on the ground. After doing this, he had his other hand glow the goldenrod color. Taking a deep breath, he silently stood up and reared his arm back. After only a small moment, he tossed the orb, in a manner that resembled a professional baseball player. The orb sailed through the air before landing directly behind Bobby, honestly if the man hadn't taken another step he would have been hit by the orb. When the orb landed, it silently created a softly glowing portal.

It was now or never. With only a moment of hesitation, Fenrir did a dive into the portal and as soon as he came out from the other one he wasted no time to snatched the item in his hand in a blink of an eye. "Sorry, imma take this now. Thanks!" Before Bobby had a chance to turn around, Fenrir fell right back into the portal which made him instantly return to the origin of the purple portal. As soon as he was out of it his hands glowed a soft gold and purple forcing both the portals to dissipate. He didn't even wait for them to be gone, he had the item that man wanted, which meant he was now a target. Lets face it, no one wants to be the target of a man that can make earthquakes with no effort. Without so much as glancing back, Fenrir full on sprinted to his long range portal that was a small distance away from him. This open field did leave him vulnerable for the time being.
WeaselThor WeaselThor Coldpopz Coldpopz

The Diviners showed Daimon something highly concerning and now it was his duty to investigate it. They showed him a giant infernal monster, they divined its name to be Uriel the Destroyer with their clairvoyant powers. They showed him images of a boy with pyrokinetic powers that were just barely under control. The worst part was how he confirmed it was all real because he went to the desert where Uriel first arrived and saw all the glassed sand.

A magic circle appeared in front of where the entrance tunnel meets the Swamp. It glowed bright red with flames and from it Daimon emerged dressed in his Netharanium armor but absent his Lance. Daimon kept his hands upas if surrendering to avoid setting off anyone in the camp. "Take me to your leader?" Daimon said in more of a question than demand.

WeaselThor WeaselThor Demonhunter Demonhunter Xale Xale

Jace
The Swamp

f3fd9619c1a3f7aac6e84821e149fe86.jpg

What an interesting first sight the siren must have been. Naked as a newborn babe, jingling a set of car keys around wondering aimlessly (and with about as much grace as a drunken goat), cows blood still bright on his fingers from the steaks and his side bandaged up. Hissing under his breath at the idea of being burned again by all the fire, he did straighten as soon as a man walked from the circle of flames.He almost hadn't noticed Daimon until he'd said something. The fins on his ears twitch as he attempted to make out what he meant. He drops the car keys, having lost interest in flailing those about, uncaring as they toppled into a nearby pool of water, no doubt ruining the electronics in the key fob.

Now with the man's hands up like that, his body language meant something completely different to him. When a Siren's hands raised and their fingers flexed it'd draw out their claws and the motion of that was meant to show of how large a challenger's venomous barbs were. That was usually signals of dominance and threatening to fight over social hierarchy but he'd never seen males do this. Fighting for status was a completely female trait. The males fought over harems once a year but other than that they didn't do much, so why would a male wish to fight? Either way, Jace was more of the pacifistic and always backed down from such fights. He bows his head lightly, avoiding eye contact like a submissive dog might. He kept his fingers curled under, showing his claws were retracted and his barbs safely nestled in his fins showing he wasn't about to fight him.

He then decided to use the one english phrase he knew.

I am Jace
His voice was soft yet clear as a bell. It was sweet yet androgynous in tone.

WeaselThor WeaselThor Field Marshall Field Marshall Xale Xale Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Astaroth 'Ash' Storm
New York City - Central Park

Shuffling nervously as she shook her head, she made a soft, concerned sound, almost a croon. Of course she wouldn't get him into trouble. Especially since, now that she'd admitted that her talons were real, he knew that she was a mutant. And, much to her surprise and hope, he hadn't immediately tried to run away from her. So maybe he really was like her after all. Maybe they could be friends. The 15 year old hadn't had any friends since her scales had started to grow when she was 7, since she'd been locked in her room for years before she'd escaped, and hadn't trusted anyone enough since. But this boy seemed nice, and she really was desperate for someone to understand her.

His talking to himself confused her, but she waited. Maybe... Maybe that was something to do with his powers, if he was a mutant? She waited nervously, unable to really hear his muffed mumbling. She shook her head as he apologised, peering at him curiously as he explained. As he showed her the screen, her eyes lit up, and she smiled brightly. So he really was like her! Chirping, almost like a bird, she lifted her head back to look at him, smiling warmly. She reached to shake his hand, then yelped as he doubled over in pain.

His explanation for that, too, brought a sad croon from her, and she shook her head, "I-I have some money. I could buy you something?" She offered, shuffling in her pockets to grab what she had left from her pickpocketing earlier, and offering it to him with her scaled hand, "I... I'm Ash. Well, Astaroth, but that's kinda long and..." She trailed off, giving him a nervous smile.

P Peaceswore

Zane looked at the man. This guy was obviously a mutant, what with the powers and all. Zane ignored the mock. He could tell the man what he was. His old title as Prince didn't matter much. He doubted he'd be welcome back in Wakanda. "Well the luxury of identities goes both ways, but I do not mind stating mine first" said Zane.

"I am Zane Munroe, former prince of Wakanda. And I am a mutant...well my mother was, is" he said. "Now who are you".

Capza Capza

Neon

"Is it a former prince or the man formerly known as Prince?" Orsted chuckled at his own joke and quickly finds Zane is less than amused. "You must be fun at parties. The name Orsted. The blooming bastards at SHIELD called me Neon." he continued and he offered his hand. "I've been fighting the good fight ever since that cobbler declared war on us. Come, there's an underground base in Central Park. We need to get to the old station."

Orsted took Zane back to Central Park, the place he was hoping to avoid till nightfall but now he can't. Orsted can't figure out what will prince here will do if he is left alone. He's already broadcasting like an idiot. Next, he probably attack Oscorp. Or Stark Tower. Maybe Daily Bugle? He should attack that place. This prince is delusional. First stop he's going to show him the medical bay and why battle must be chosen. Then show him to those Canadian and decide what to do with the prince.

Yahhah Yahhah

Zane took Orsted's hand. Just because Orsted was a tad rude didn't mean Zane had to have the same attitude. He could simply keep his negative thoughts to himself. Quite frankly Zane did not understand his prince joke. "Thank you" said Zane. At least Orsted was helpful. Zane was angry at himself. He should be much faster than this. Zane poked a part of the Panther suit. And it degraded around him. Revealing much more casual clothes. There was no sign of opposing forces. At least none Zane could hear, or smell.

Capza Capza

Kibto Silver
NY City : Central Park

cc1570beaba8f626d13d316e25867ae5.jpg
Kibto didn't say anything until his hunger pangs went away. Slowly sitting right back up he looked over at his new acquaintance with a soft smile of his own. "Astaroth? Did I say that right? Its a nice name, I don't think I've heard that before." He said softly as one arm remained wrapped around his stomach, were low gargling sound came from him. 'Hey idiot! She offered to buy you some food, hurry up and take that offer before she takes it back!' "I don't want to take advantage of her kindness....she doenst know me, sh-" 'Stop making excuses! Earlier you refused to eat because you didn't want to steal or commit crimes yada yada you're a pansy. But here we are, with another mutant, that has money, and is offering! Offering! To get you food. It isn't a crime to accept. So accept it before you pass out on the street and get robbed or worse!' Kibto was quiet for a moment as his eyes moved to the side once more, for he was considering the offer. While he wasn't one to accept offers like this....his stomach was mere moments from killing him. All sorts of thoughts filled his mind of the kind of foods he may have the possibility of eating if he just accepted her offer. He would be able to consume something that wasn't thrown away by someone else! He may even be able to get some food that had some actual meat, or maybe he could get something that didn't have a rancid flavor. It of course depended on how much the girl had, even if she only had a dollar, Kibto knew that he could get a nice meal out of that. Gulping a bit (as he tried not to drool due to all the vivid images of food he had in his head) he slowly turned his head to once more look at Ash, while he fumbled his hands a bit.

There was a moment of silence before Kibto finally spoke. "If that offer for food is still out there... I'll take it, but I promise to pay you back for it one way or another. I don't care what the food is, I really don't, as long as I can eat it, I'll take it." Kibto insisted as he gulped a bit his stomach making a loud gargling noise at the happy thought of getting real food that wasn't resting in a trash bin.
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Neon

Orsted took the Wakandan Prince down to the old subway station in Central Park and after a few twist and turn, they finally arrived. The Under Park. "Welcome to the Noah. It's what I called it. The Canadians who run this place can be found...somewhere." Orsted introduced Zane to the underground city and he purposely led Zane through the Medical Ward, where the sick and injured are being treated. Mutants are line up, some in stolen hospital beds, makeshift beds, or even lying on the ground with blankets. Groans and crying can be heard throughout the ward, with understaff volunteers doing what they can to help.

"I was supposed to bring them medicines though. Had it plan out like a grape. On the final leg, a blooming knight ruins everything. He ev'n brings that bloke, Tony Stank into the foil. It was like the Spanish Inquisition all over again." his tone hints at remorse, his failure to uphold his promise.

"I don't know about yer, but I choose my fight and how I fight. I will cheat, lie and steal to achieve victory. As for that knight, I will cut his Squidward and choke him with it. That is my promise for what he did to them."

Yahhah Yahhah

Last edited:
Astaroth 'Ash' Storm
New York City - Central Park

She watched Kibto warily for a moment, waiting as he decided what to do. She wouldn't harm him, she hoped he knew. She disliked fighting of any sort, and only wished to help people. Which was what she was trying to do now, as well as make a friend. Of course, she wouldn't blame him if he didn't trust her right now, because she herself didn't entirely trust him. After all, she knew anyone could turn against you at any moment. Her parents certainly had, when she'd showed what she was. So she really couldn't blame a total stranger for not trusting her, and having to think about it. But it was just food, and they were in a public place, so she couldn't do anything even if she wanted to, which she didn't.

Cooing happily as he finally agreed, she shook her head, "N-No! You don't have to repay me. I just.... I just want to help. I know what it's like to have to hunt for food in rubbish bins..." She mumbled softly to him, "You should learn to pickpocket.... It's kinda easy in large crowds." She told him, smiling brightly. Standing, she offered him her scaled hand, mostly hidden under her sleeve, "Hot dog then? Think thats the closest food stand."

P Peaceswore

Daimon had the urge to question why a fishman looking thing was coming his way or even here. He had heard some mutations turn mutants blue and animalistic but was this guy even a mutant or something else entirely. It approached him awkwardly and spoke in a tone that made Daimon question the gender of this thing. "Hello Jace, I am Daimon. I'm looking for a boy who wields fire as his power, may or may not be outta control or ...." Daimon was about to say giant monster but he didn't see any signs such a creature emerged here so there was no use adding that detail. "It's important." Daimon added.

Demonhunter Demonhunter

It just so happened that as Morph jumped into the water that he hit the back of his head on a piece of debris from the destroyed bridge. Stars filled his eyes as the murky water surrounded him. Also there was a high pitch whining in his ears. He shook his head several times trying to regain control of his body. As he did so he saw blasts of living shadow and fire zip around him. By the time he was ready to act the fight was seemingly over as Morph was alone in the water. Pulling himself back onto land Morph finally saw what had attacked Shadow. Some kind of fish mutant.

“Nasty shounen ai looking loser,” Morph mumbled as he rubbed his throbbing head.

Morph hadn’t even managed to stand up fully when Beast was ordering him back to his shack. As his footing got stabler Morph changed into Fonzie and pointed his fingers at Beast. The mutant leader seemed to understand the joke as he smiled a little as he turned back toward where he came from. Changing back to his regular form, Morph saw Shadow carry his former attacker away. Morph figured he must have a lot of balls to go help someone who just tried to eat him. Morph’s head was still killing him, so he ran to the shack he was staying in to grab an aspirin. He figured Beast could wait five minutes. The painkillers quickly went to work, a numbing happening across Morph’s skull.

Transforming his head into that of Super Mario, Morph said, “Just what I needed!”

Morph was now in a better mood as he wasn’t in as much pain and nothing was trying to kill him. With a swing in his step Morph walked over to Beast’s shack, whistling zip-a-dee-do-da along the way. As he turned the corner into the central hub of the swamp a bright red light and accompanying flames appeared out of nowhere. Wondering if something else was coming to kill his friends Morph’s hand changed into boxing gloves. He then felt stupid as he didn’t know how to box, and even if he did he sort of was a non-violent kind of guy.

Eventually the flames faded to reveal a white haired individual in exquisite armour. And of course he wanted to see our leader. Based on the fact that he didn’t immediately attack Morph decided to relax. As the teleporting guy talked to fish guy Morph decided to introduce himself.

“Hey ya Daimon, name’s Morph, and we’ve got all kind of people wielding stuff here. We got shadow shooters, pollen punchers, venom vomitters, and the master of stupid, myself!” Morph laughed, then immediately switched his face into a serious one, changing his body to be a typical man in a black suit and sunglasses, “But if you want to meet our leader I will take you to him.”

Field Marshall Field Marshall Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Demonhunter Demonhunter WeaselThor WeaselThor

Jace perks at the sound of his own name, he assumed Daimon understood him. "Daimon." He repeated understanding that must have been what this man called himself. As far as obvioud clues as to what he'd said, that was all he could immediately comprehend the meaning of. He knew what the words 'fire' and 'boy' meant and he sort of understood the concept of 'looking' for someone. He glances down to his burn remembering the scorching hot flames that ravaged his side raw. Jace did seem to obviously be thinking very hard about something. Then he caught the feintest waft of Daimon's scent and was immediately intrigued, forgetting his train of thought for a moment and stepping closer, He smelt different than most humans, but human enough. What he was wearing also caught the young siren's attention, hand immediately reaching to try and feel the breast plate.

He started at Morph's introduction, whipping around and hissing loudly as he changed right before his eyes. That kind of freaked him out a bit. One minute he was one person, then he was another? How was he supposed to keep up with that!? He didn't even know what anyone was saying! One person used too little body language and gestures for him to understand much and then the other used entirely too much to the point it muddled the meaning of his words.

Xale Xale Its_Just_E Its_Just_E WeaselThor WeaselThor Field Marshall Field Marshall

Daimon eyed the burn on the fishman person as he brought up fire boy, he guess the fish may have had a run in with him or burned himself another way. He saw how the fishman reacted to Morph so maybe it was probably the fishman had a part in the responsibility, if Morph's shapeshifting can illicit just that from him what can someone who's ability is fire get from him. After this thought he had processed what Morph was saying and realized he didn't understand half of it. But he guessed Morph agreed to take him to his leader. It was also odd when the fishman started touching his armor so there wasn't time to sort of the rest of Morph's words. He was getting to understand that fishman may not know how to use his words.

"I'll follow you Morph......Shadow shooters, pollen punchers, and venom vomitters?" He couldn't resist not asking about because it would probably be on his mind for too long after.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Xale Xale Demonhunter Demonhunter WeaselThor WeaselThor

The Swamp

As beast carried angel something in the boy stirred. "Wake up Boy" the voice was like a hot poker in his brain and he snapped awake struggling for a bit before realizing where he was. "What happened?" he groaned and finally beast set him down. "You landed with poor footing, pretty hard i might add." he said pulling a small flashlight from the sleeveless lab coat he wore and checking his eyes. nothing seemed to be wrong so he put them away and no sooner had he done so than the whiff of sulphur hit his nose. Yet it was angel who felt the newest presence the most. As soon as the man arrived he felt as if his "inner self" was awake. Unbeknownst to him he had began to radiate a demonic aura, or rather a muddied demonic aura. But above all else he felt a pull as if something there was calling him...and so he went, seeming to ignore beast entirely. Who simply shrugged and followed, he had been around his kind long enough to know that question like "whats wrong" or "are you okay" could often cause feelings of shame when regarding a mutants abilities. So the two mutants backtracked down the docks towards whatever was guiding Angel.

Pym Labs

Bobby laughed a bit at his success as he turned to leave only to have his laughter cut short. By a blur whizzing past him and the key leaving his grasp. But when he turned he saw no one. "Now thats a nifty trick." he said as he scanned the horizon "come now little rabbit, You cant expect to hide from me...you have seen what i am willing to do for that which you have so cleverly taken..." he continued to search the rubble until he felt the faint vibrations of a heartbeat. But they were quickly drowned out by the much louder rumble which followed.

Beneath the rubble.

As everything was collapsing in on him Hank saw the debris shattering under the girls shield so he reversed the flow of the pym particles shrinking to better avoid the rubble And by some miracle he made it to her. Hearing Zara's shout of exertion he said "just a little whi..." he started rubble shifted and he heard the sound of steel being shredded. "Nevermind, you think you can hold that for a few more seconds?" he didn't wait for her answer though instead he increased his size and silently hoped that the ground would hold...and it did. The 60ft Giant man burst from beneath the rubble between bobby and Fenrir sending a shower of bricks and dust raining down in a large radius around him. "Im just about done with you." he said as he swiped his hand at bobby scooping him and several tons of rubble in his hand and swatting them across the ruins a good 70 yards away...​

Ambilobe Madagascar.

After finishing his Work for the day Bruce had packed up and was beginning to head home. It was almost four miles into the walk home When he spotted the three hooded figures. this doesnt look good. He thought to himself. Completely unaware of how right he was. The three stepped into the middle of the road spreading out so that they blocked the entire way. Bruce stopped about to speak up when the one in the middle dropped the hood revealing the face of Nitro. "YOU!" was what Bruce thought he said. But what actually came out was "GRRRAAAAHHHH" as his body began to expand and his heart rate accelerated. With no one to direct the anger at from Betty's death hulk had retreated into banner's subconscious. But now with the face of betty's killer staring at him nothing would stop the green giant from Smashing him. Yet as he leapt forward the second man in the hood pointed his hands at hulk and unleashed a bright light in his face. The light hurt Him, giving him a migraine, but it was not enough to stop him. Yet by the time the light was gone so were the hooded men and all he could see in his mind was nitro walking the streets of new york. "HULK KILL BOMB BOY!" He shouted at the top of his lungs before leaping towards the mainland of Africa.

...Meanwhile...
In the Shield jet bound for The UK Nick fury sat staring out the window when images began to appear on his screen, moments later the locator he had slipped on banner pinged and the screens zoomed in to the Hulk tearing through a small convoy of south african military units. "Aw hell, Somebody get ahold of Stark again...tell him we got a really big, really green temper tantrum happening." the agent next to him looked confused for a moment before nick spoke again Louder this time. "Do i need to spell it out for you? The Hulk is back, move your asses."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back