• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Heretic Fist

"Kansas?" Yukari asked and she is getting irritated. This man is playing with her. She can feel it in her guts. She got a card with the name Orion and a request to come here. And now this man shows up. A man with an unsettling aura around him. Yukari is weighing her options. She can either walk away, ask this man politely or introduce her fist to his cheek.

And finally, he reveals his name. Orion. Yukari bites her lips as she contemplates her next move. "K'un Lun is an old place with old fools where tradition and dogma run rampant. They cared not for mutants or humans or this crisis that has been escalating. If you can defend yourself and followed their restrictive dogma, they cared not what you are."

She jumped ahead and run up the steep path, with the chi on her sole provided traction for her until she reached the top. "This crisis must be stopped. The world's chi is out of balance because the two sides insist on making it so."

WeaselThor WeaselThor

Orion

Just as he had figured the Woman moved on ahead of him and he couldn't help but smile. so good people still exist huh? "Well it seems we agree on a few things, the war between heroes and mutants is causing a lot of pain. Even for uninvolved non-mutants like myself...that's why i set this up." his words seemed perfectly timed as her accelerated pace would've gotten her to the top right as he said it. Yet as she came into view the kids scattered back to their work playing it off like they were not just watching the whole exchange. It seemed this scatter was well practiced, they were fast, and by the time Orion made it to the top they were all back to work. Except for the same small kid from last time who came to offer the new guest water. "So what is it you are looking for Mrs.Yukari?" it was about this time that it would've become obvious that a young man was staring hard at Yukari but it was equally obvious that his gaze held no ill will...just a lot of wishful thinking.
Capza Capza

"Let my men take this time to scout the Raft and obtains plans for the building. Wolverine I think we should both take a trip to Australia to try and get the aid of the Heretic. Someone with those skills and our preparation, together sure ensure us success." Shin explained. He was simultaneously preparing a message for Hand members stationed out in Australia, he was seeing how they should deliver the message. The preference probably was delivery by note attached to projectile weapon. He also prepared a message for Temugin in case Wolverine did want to him go to Australia personally, he would need Temugin's teleportation power.

Capza Capza

Ken Tanaka
When they had arrived at the warehouse, Ken didn't even bother to go in the building. Rather he chose to sit one some stone slab outside and just wait to see if this was some false alarm or not. After all, right now the less moving he did the better for his head. "I should have taken some headache medicine." He whispered under his breath as a frustrated sigh left him. Looking up at the sky he continued to wait rather patiently for an update on the situation. When the other left the warehouse with a disappointed look on his face Ken couldn't help but let out a groan. "Got to loooove those false alarms huh?" He huffed as he pushed himself off the slab to go meet up with the other so they could head elsewhere. For now he didn't know what they were to do next, but he figured he tag along for the time being, after all he had been paid for a good deal of time. As they walked along Ken came to a stop when Chuck did and looked up at him. "What? Smell some good food o-" before he could finish his statement, the ground around them started to shake violently causing Ken's eyes to widen in surprise. "Whoa! I thought I just was getting sick!" He exclaimed obviously shocked by the sudden movement of the ground.

It was a struggle to keep his footing, as it was but he was able to manage it more or less. Glancing up at Chuck he let out a loud groan at this. "With what!? Last I checked my po-...….annnnd he's already running off. Damn it Chuck!" Ken spat as he grabbed the side of his head. "This....this is such a crappy day." Letting out a low groan Ken bolted after Chuck, but got distracted before he could get to the man. His eyes landed on some people who were breaking into a store, taking advantage of the chaos to steal some nice things. "This, this is how idiots." He whispered as he was about to run off to just ignored them. However, when he heard screams from inside the shop, he knew those thugs may hurt someone. So turning sharply on his heels, he sprinted over to the jewelry shop before skidding to a halt.

There in front of him were three men, two of which had guns the other one was stuffing a bag with all the jewelry he could get. "Hey hey duuumbasses!" Ken shouted over the yells and screams from behind him with all the people trying to run for it. "Who would have thought~~I would be able to get a tasty tasty snack today~~~" As these words left his lips, Ken's voice deepened to a demonic level, his body started to shift and mutate. One part of his eye turned hallow, his skin became broken, and his body seemed to increase in size. "I do love it, when idiotic humans~ Make it so easy for me to feast~~" his demonic voice sent chills down the men's spines as his grotesque figure approached them. Immediately they shot at it, aiming for the creatures head, only to completely miss it entirely. "Silly, silly~~When you struggle you are all the tastier! Hahahah Now then let me feast~" As Ken said this he lunged forward, and the second he one man got off one more shot aiming for the head. When this didn't effect Ken he let out a scream of fear and dropped the bag before sprinting away. When Ken shot the other men a glare their reaction was to also bolt, this was the same reaction he got from the hostages as well. Letting out a sigh at this Ken shook his head as his body seemed to return back to normal. Seconds later he stepped out of the store and merely a moment or three later, the store itself started to collapse due to the earthquake.

Rolling his neck a bit as he let out a small yawn, Ken bolted off in the direction he last saw Chuck. Every now and then he would use his illusions to terrify people into running the right direction or at the very least away from serious danger. Though this did cause fear, it worked well enough to stop stupid people from being stupid.

It didn't take long at all for him to find Chuck who was running right at them. "Hey! How about you don't ditch me! I got shot at!" Ken shouted clearly annoyed by this fact as he looked around. "Forget it! I'll yell at you later, we need to get these people to shut the hell up before I wring their necks!" No sooner did he say this did a mutant teleport in offering help only to go off and help before he could say anything. "Well....I mean that works...……………… Do you know that guy????" Ken shouted to Chuck before looking around to see if anyone else needed help.
Its_Just_E Its_Just_E TheNightmareSavage TheNightmareSavage

Chuck had finally made it over to where Ken was at. He heard Ken start to yell at him over something but Chuck was too busy worrying about whether more people were in danger or not. Little to Kens knowledge, Chuck had caught a glimpse of him helping those people out of the building and running off the bandits. Chuck towered over the small man and said, “Nothing wrong with being shot at from time to time. It builds character.” As he and Ken took a moment to gather themselves, another strange mutant showed up out of nowhere to ask us if we needed help. Before either Chuck or Ken could get a word out he was already off to help people. “Why would he ask us if we need help only to go and help people anyways?” said Chuck to his now possibly more awake companion.

P Peaceswore

Nightmare realized that he probably was being a bit of a jerk. "I should probably introduce myself. My name is Cyler, but I usually prefer to be called Nightmare." As he went around helping more people, he continued to talk to the others. "So, who are you guys?"

Heretic Fist

One of the kids offered her water, which she gratefully accepted. She walked a bit and used her legs to draw a circle on the ground. She split the circle in two and revealed what she draws. A Yin-Yang circle.

"I'm sure you know what this is. Yin and Yang. Light and shadow. Fire and water. Mutants and humans. The elements contradict one another, but..."

She wiped one half of the circle. "They also completed each. Despite what they are, both humans and mutants are sums of a greater part."

Yukari takes a sip from the glass and looked at the shack. "Balance. I seek balance. And what do you seek, Orion?"

WeaselThor WeaselThor

Orion

The large mans smile faded slightly and he nodded as she explained to him her reasonings behind being here. "Balance is what you seek huh? When you ask of things, be it the universe or God that you ask. You may often find yourself in situations that give you the opportunity to gain what you seek." he sat down on the dirt indian style only a few feet from her. "Those who seek strength often face great challenges to build their strength, those who seek patience are often left to wait in order to be given an opportunity to be patient. As for those who seek balance...they may find themselves at the heart of chaos, so that they may achieve this balance." he drew his own little stick figures in the sand, as crudely drawn as they were they seemed to get the point across. One was a man whose path was blocked by a boulder when he asked for strength, another showed a man who asked for patience and was put in jail. The third just showed a big fire, and a stick figure standing beside it. "what i seek is that same heart of chaos. Some other force is causing this imbalance you have mentioned, and i intend to find it and crush it...so since our goals are the same..." he trailed off sensing that he was rambling a bit much at this point.

The Hulk

As the storm carried him across the african continent hulk thrashed shouting and growling like an angry bull. Once the twister angled and shot him out over the Mediterranean sea his mind refocused and he swelled up a bit landing with a huge splash in the shallow coastal waters of Italy. As he came to shore the people on the beach began to flee. Yet it was unnecessary. He leapt from the beach landing hard on the roof of a 6 story building causing it to crumble as he jumped again catapulting himself out of italy and crossing the border into Switzerland after only a few leaps. In his mind his anger swirled in on itself growing as the image of Nitro's smiling face filled his vision. "GRAAAAAAA HULK KILL BOMB BOY" he shouted as he landed in the city of Interlaken and unleashed another Tantrum.

Giant Man & Wasp

Hank Regained his balance rather easily in his full size form. Janet on the other hand had barely shaken the fuzzy feeling from her head when the ground was shaking again so she took to her wings. Luckily her seeing hank standing tall and uninjured reassured her. "Can you get us downtown?" she asked in response to Fenrir's statement. Hank looked at janet and nodded shrinking to make it easier on the guy. Then he shifted his gaze back to where Zara was. "Hey Flashfire, that was your name right? You okay in there?" he said moving with the kid to check on her.

Meanwhile...
Sky scrappers wobbled back and forth as the crack spread and finally the glass shattered and began raining on the streets below. The streets began to crack up causing several accidents a massive fire spread as a ruptured gas main sprayed into a downed power line. Truly hell had broken loose in Atlanta.

(Some stuff to tackle for my atlanta starters

The Swamp

Beast didn't really have much time to think very hard about the situation before damian and Angel left. He then gripped the bridge of his nose between two fingers. "Okay then it seems we are going to have to change up our roster a bit." he waved for everyone to follow as he went back to the capitol shack. When he arrived the inside was surprisingly advanced. A massive hologram table stood in the middle of the cabin with a 3D globe world map displayed on it. He quickly made his way to the panel where he tapped a few buttons and the map zoomed into south america in the jungled region of brazil. "Recent Communications from this area have claimed large mutant colony is hidden in the jungles. The claim is supported by the massive decline in the mutant population in Brazil,Venezuela, and central american countries as well...the communication asks for supplies, specifically medical supplies and tools." It was about time that forge came walking in from a flap in the back of the small building. "its done...oh hey the briefing started." and with a lazy look he sat down in an empty chair. "Thank you, Angel was asked to come along because he had met these people before and knew where the settlement was. Unfortunately he is no longer joining us thanks to the insufferable Steven Strange." hank resumed his briefing and then tapped a few more buttons. "luckily i have a good idea of where it is." when he finished typing the keys the Blackbird appeared on the hologram table. "and i also have a ride for us. We are to make contact with this settlement to establish communication. We already have communication with the Japanese sanctuary courtesy of the Hand. They are establishing communication with new york as we speak. After brazil we go to the outback and then we can begin operation Guardian M and put an end to this war once and for all. Any questions?" he asked hitting another key causing the blackbird to change into a big question Mark.

Last edited:
K'amar Taj

Almost as soon as angel stepped out of the portal his thoughts quickly reshuffled. He realized why very quickly afterwards. Many monk mages were there and each had some form of barely visible line connecting their hands to his own chest...quelling the beast. "Thank you" he said... "but why have you brought me here? I was supposed to guide my fellow mutants to the South american sanctuary." his face was calm as were his words, but there was no hiding his irritation. After all he traveled halfway across the world only to be brought back a few hundred miles from his starting point.

Field Marshall Field Marshall

Jace was... unaware of anything. He didn't know he'd just walked into a war or that missions were a thing. All he knew was these people fed him so he'd stay with them. He follows them into a large cabin, silver eyes glancing at everything, his hands touching everything they could. He picked up a pen, threw it to the ground when he found paper, threw that too. Only when the holographic globe popped up did his attention lock on to what was going on and stay there. He crept closer, not paying attention where beast was pointing... rather to a place in Europe. He blinks, eyes honing in on a particular part of the peninsula near Norway. That whole coast he knew like the back of his hand, he'd swam it since he was a child. He reaches out to try to touch it, which of course doesn't work. As far as he understood that was where they were going!

I. Home. He spits out, rather excited. Perhaps he'd see his mother and sisters after all? He sniffs, stepping closer to Beast. If they were going somewhere he wanted to come too. Jace come? He asks, silvery eyes glimmering like a small child's when they see a large toy in a store. No way he was letting them go without him. Even if he had to follow them literally steps behind them.

WeaselThor WeaselThor Xale Xale Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

"The easiest way to explain was on your previous path you were being guided towards becoming something dangerous to the entire world. Just like you were plucked from that mutant sanctuary, you were removed from that destiny the moment we found you. Just like I was." Daimon explained. He chose to explain to Angel the same way it was explained to him when he asked why the Masters had saved him and continued to do so after Strange's departure.

Daimon continued "Your probably aware of the destructive potential of your other self. Are you aware of what other potential you have? I could sense that's there is more to you than just what you become. If you're wondering what makes me such an expert....." Daimon closed his eyes for a second and then they shifted to their demonic ones. He made eye contact with Angel so he can gaze into his Darksoul. Then he blinked and his eyes went back to normal.
WeaselThor WeaselThor

K'amar Taj

As Damians Demonic gaze Locked on Angel for a brief moment the monks began to sweat with the effort of restraining Urial's growth in anger. Nonetheless they were successful in doing so. "so you have plucked me from my destiny..." he started displaying no emotion with the utterance.

"Not quite yet..." came another voice in the same moment that a razor sharp blue blade punctured Angels Chest. Stepping through the portal the sword had just generated was the cloaked figure of Leon Carpathia. Angel dropped to his knees in shock but before any blood even flowed Leon's hand grabbed the blades hilt and he pulled it from Angels chest. Leaving only Angel surprised as the blade phased out of him leaving no wound. He then sheathed the blade and turned to damian. "Thank you for bringing him...he's all yours now." he said continuing into the main chamber to speak with his father.

"Wait..." angel shouted to him without following "what did you do?" Leon paused for a moment, but gave no answer instead he kept walking towards the Sorcerer Supreame closing the chamber doors behind him.

Tony Stark, United Kingdom

Tony flew high up into the air, his repulsors emitting a blue, fiery energy as he was lifted in altitude. He knew that he needed to find the hulk, and fast. The amount of destruction that he was able to generate within a short period of time was incredible, and he needed to be stopped at all costs. If there was anyone to help him it would be greatly appreciated - but Tony thought the hulkbuster could hold it's own quite well in a situation like this. Tony's HUD was flashing numbers, a map appearing in front of his vision to his right. It pinpointed Italy, which is where the current reports of Hulk were coming from - which is where Tony would be headed next. It wasn't too far away for Tony, and assuming he ended up moving closer, Tony would be able to catch him. He began to move forward in the air, leaning forward as he gained speed in the air - using full power as he moved through the air.

"Veronica, be on standby." Tony said, making his way towards Italy. He knew that he needed to be prepared for this, as to not falter.

Up in space, a satellite began to shift, the parts moving as a large portion of it opened up, releasing a large mobile service module, colored with the iconic hotrod red. It was sent down from the satellite, having it's own repulsors that controlled it and made it move, it was rather fast as it came down to earth. This module was known as Veronica, and it would help Tony out in the fight against the Hulk.

WeaselThor WeaselThor

It'd been a long night for Isroh. Had he been alive he might would even say he was exhausted, but exhaustion was a constant burden for him. The curse was meant to be a punishment for cannibals so every day as absolute hell. He constantly felt tired, sore and sick from morning to night. He needed to drink from someone within the next day or thing could get kind of dicey, but he just really didn't want to go to town tonight. Perhaps he'd try to feel peace again? I didn't work the other thousands of times he tried, but perhaps one more go? If he were honest with himself the drive to finally rest after five years of torment was probably the only thing that kept him from acting as a lowly demon and merely wishing to satisfy his miserable existence with bloodshed.

Rain fell hard as the trees bowed to cover the demon as he walked, taking notice of the multitude of corpses scattered about. His library of idiots. Each one committed deeds so dumb and so stupid in his kingdom that they deserved to be reminisced upon daily. He comes to a cleared area with a spread of colorful flowers and vines crawling up nearby trees. Before him is a group of trees twisted into a large structure resembling a casket stood upright on it's foot, the front covered by a thin veil of vines and foliage. The leshen stands before his own grave, lavender eyes almost avoiding it. Why did he return if it pained him so? He considered this place sacred despite how bad it made him feel.

Heretic Fist

"A hidden hand, huh?" Yukari sighed and rest herself next to the shack. "I hate dealing with those type. Flushing them out usually took a great deal of time and effort." and she turned to Orion. "You have a plan?"

Wolverine

"I'm not leaving for Australia. Not now. Just send your men." Logan answered and he looked at Orsted. "I need eyes and ears outside. If you find any mutants bring them here. We're in code orange now."

"You don't want me to follow our Japanese friends for their recon bruv?"

"You left a neon trail whenever you use your power to move, Orsted. The rest of us will buck in and all of us will move onto the Raft when Harada gives the green."

WeaselThor WeaselThor

Australia

A lone Hand member several miles away loading an arrow into his bow. It was covered in some symbols and glowed as he loaded it into his bow. It had the message from Wolverine attached to it. This Hand member was an every day one but his identity was concealed by wearing the full uniform. He let the arrow fly and it did as a bright streak over the sands. It planted itself right at the foot of the Heretic Fist. The Hand member himself vanished after firing the arrow.

Capza Capza WeaselThor WeaselThor

Shin dismissed his Silver Ninja to go scout the Raft. Shin was about to leave to go fix or tune up some of technology down here when he received a breaking news notification flagged by his programs on his HUD. He turned to face the rest of the group and activated his suits speakers. Reports of the Hulk tearing through the East began to play for all in the room to here.

Capza Capza Yahhah Yahhah

Leon knows his verbal cues or just has good timing. Daimon gave him a nod in response to Leon's thank you. "Relax, he didn't do anything bad. Trust me you'd know if that blade had done something bad to you. Come on, let's get you set up in a room then on to your training." Daimon said. The group of monks filed behind Angel to escort the pair to Angel's room.

Daimon continued "There have been mutants over the years who have magic potential. You are indeed one of those special mutants. You have intense magic potential. The weird part about mutants is you guys require a little bit of retraining along with your training. This is really the only place where you'll find others like you. I am not the only one, there are others and some others who stop by. We'll teach you how to really use your fire and all that power you have inside of you. Just like they all taught me."

WeaselThor WeaselThor

Dane was upset that in order to get his mount bred the sorcerers can only do so if he remains out of the M Wars. He did his equivalent to a frustrated pout before agreeing. Especially with the Hulk tearing across the UK now, this was going to be a challenge. Dane can not rely on modern transportation forever and everything.

Zane stood and listened to the reports of the Hulk. That did not sound good. It sounded downright terrible. The supplies sounded important. Maybe a stealthy panther would come in handy on that venture. Oh well he'd wait to do as he was bid. He'd come to assist not to bring command.

Capza Capza , Field Marshall Field Marshall

Morph - Miami, FL​

Morph always forgot how high tech the Capital shack was. He was very skilled in computer engineering but there was still stuff in this room that he had no idea how it worked. Since meeting Dr. McCoy, Morph had often wondered if his mutation was not just physical but mental as well. Either way it was always good to have someone that smart watching out for you. He felt bad for Jace who was clearly way out of his element. Morph didn’t know if he had ever spoken before today, and now there was all kinds of crazy mutants and holograms. Morph was glad when Jace seemingly recognized something on the map, calling it home.

Morph smiled at the strange fishman before turning to Beast. The good doctor then zoomed in on Brazil. Morph listened carefully as Beast explained the mission. Morph was glad that it was strictly aid, as he had made clear to Beast that he was non-combatant. He was not so glad that they were going to the jungle as Florida was already hot enough for him. But it would be to help out fellow mutants so Morph decided to just go anyway. Sure he would complain in his typical fashion, but he still would help. Morph thought over this as Beast finished the mission briefing.

“So simple aid, in the Amazon,” said Morph, his arm transforming into an anaconda for a few seconds, “Then to the land down under. Also, we have a super jet? Sweet!”

Morph made sure not to ask about Operation Guardian M. The name alone sounded foreboding and Morph figured he would rather not know about it if it was a combat operation. While Morph wanted a quick conclusion to the M-Wars, he really hoped it would happen without bloodshed. But sometimes hope wasn’t enough.

WeaselThor WeaselThor Demonhunter Demonhunter Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Ken Tanaka

Ken blinked several times at Chuck's statements about it being just fine to get shot at. "It is not okay! Do you see me?! Bullets don't bounce off me!" He snapped as he shot a glare to the other. Before he could start going on a long spree of rambling and truly showing how annoyed he was at the situation, the person from earlier had just returned and introduced himself. "Tch Nightmare? I don't get why people need to give themselves su-" Again, before he could finish his statements something interrupted him. At this point it was the ground shaking wildly beneath his feet, making it excruciatingly hard to keep his foot. His eyes shifted to where he heard the sound of cracking only to see a rainfall of glass coming down. This was topped as fire seemed to spray from the ground as the cracks in the earth grew and gas lines broke. "We need to get out of here asap!" Ken shouted over the chaos, his hands risen above his head to protect himself, though truthfully with so much going on that simply wouldn't work all that well. "I cant do anything with my powers here! Chuck! We've helped what we could! We need to go somewhere which wont get us skewered or burned to death in a blink! You need to get your ass moving to!" He shouted as he looked over at Clyde. While there was intense chaos in the city, at the very least the area they were at was cleared of civilians for the most part. While there were more that could helped in other parts, Ken didn't see how he could help them currently. Hell, he couldn't even protect himself right now!
Its_Just_E Its_Just_E TheNightmareSavage TheNightmareSavage

Neon

"Motherfu..."Orsted let it out as he's heard the news. "The jolly green giant is in my home turf, bruv? If he's making a racket, the rest of the bloomin Avengers won't be far." Orsted looked at Harada and the rest. "We can taxed the Raft now, if the eyes of the world are across the pond."

Yahhah Yahhah

Atlanta, Georgia
Chuck really didn’t like to say it, but Ken was right. We had to get out of there. Every fiber of Chuck’s body wanted to stay and help more people but the situation has taken a turn for the worse. With buildings now coming down, glass raining everywhere, and the ground is now beginning to split open as well. It was time to go. Ken didn’t have the power set to help in this situation much either. “Alright Ken, let’s get out of here,” Chuck yelled over all the noise. Chuck looked around for the other mutant that had shown up, Nightmare, I believed is what he called himself but he didn’t see him due to the fact that Chuck had to keep his head down from all the glass falling to the ground.

“Ken! This way let’s go!” Chuck began running up the street with Ken now right on his heels. With the enhancements to his reflexes, dodging obstacles and debris that would come up in their path would not be difficult for him. He would check back for Ken every so often to make sure he was still following him. After running for what seemed like forever, the shaking and destruction had seemed to calm down where they were or it had not reached that far yet.

Chuck looked over at Ken and said, “What the hell just happened?”
P Peaceswore

"Yeah he's right, we should use this to our own advantage being the main Avengers at least will have to deploy to Britain to stop their teammate." Shin seconded. He figured his men would have enough time to provide them Intel on the place before they get there.

Capza Capza Yahhah Yahhah

Logan

"Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat." Logan stood up and looked at Harada. "When? ?"

Heretic Fist

An arrow landed near her feet and she looked around. An arrow landed near her in the middle of nowhere? She can named three organizations that do this. She picked it up and read the letter.

"The Hulk is rampaging in Europe and the New York mutants and some Japanese ninjas wants to use this opportunity to make a bold move. Breaking into a SHIELD holding facility." she handed the letter to Orion. "Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat." she ended by quoting Logan's favorite Latin quote.

"Fortune favors the bold. Don't you think so?"

WeaselThor WeaselThor

Ken Tanaka

While Ken was a complainer, and a damn good one at that, he choose to put that aspect of himself on hold as Chuck directed him where to go. Turning on his heel, he immediately sprinted after Chuck. "Fucking ballerina." He spat under his breath as he watched Chuck dodge many obstacles with such ease. Meanwhile, Ken was struggling, he was running out of breath pretty fast (as hang overs don't just magically disappear, even if there is adrenaline pumping through his veins). A few times as he went on, he was almost crushed by a few things, but still he had to press on. Something that nearly stopped him in his tracks, was when a glass shard fell from a sky scrapper above only to cause a decent gash to his shoulder. Luckily, it wasn't too sever, it just hurt like a bitch. With a hand now cupped over his bleeding wound, he wanted to just stop and rest, buuuuuuuuut with the sounds of destruction behind him...well that was enough to get him going.

Eventually they came to a stop and once they did, Ken bent over gasping for breath as he tried to ignore his longing to puke right there. "F-F...Fuck....ha......I...I think...my....my lungs exploded a-at least three times back there." He wheezed out before he looked over at Chuck as he gripped his wound only to shift his gaze back at the city. "Hell if I know, Atlanta has never had such a violent earthquake, this is just...…..I have to question how natural that was."
Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Atlanta, Georgia | Nightmare​
As Nightmare heard the man say that they had to get out of there, he teleported ahead and started running. He didn't know what else he could do, so he ran. When he stopped, he saw the other two and teleported over to them. "What the hell was that? Earthquakes aren't ever that powerful around here." Nightmare said as he looked around.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E P Peaceswore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back