• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Zane stood beside of the radio and waited for an answer. Nothing. He gritted his teeth and growled a little. Again. The ship was just going over Central Park. Passing it quickly. That was when Zane spotted a man in iron. One of his father's old acquaintances. The ship left the previous battle zone behind. Zane shook his head. He didn't know what he'd been expecting. No mutant would answer such a call. Should've listened to his mothers plans. He gave one more attempt. "I repeat, if any mutants live come in" he said.

If he didn't know any better Zane would believe that all mutants other than Storm were slain. But the battle zone below proved otherwise. He turned off the radio and whispered. "For Bast's sake".

Zane would probably hear it before he saw it, but Dane's sword was already wedging open the hatch of the ship. The Ebony Blade's properties combined with Dane's strength and the precision of his strike. How did he get up on the ship, well he flung his sword and then warped to it one it planted itself in the seam. The metal absorbed the noise of it's door being forced open and then Dane flipped inside the ship. "I'm sorry but I cannot let you proceed with what you have been doing." Dane explained pointed the greatsword at the Wakandan Prince.

(Five minutes ago)
Black Knight didn't even make it to HQ before new orders came in. The driver turned to him and said "HQ wants you to take care of that ship broadcasting all that noise back in Central Park. I'll drop you off." Dane smashed his fist of the dashboard before grudginly nodding his head. If this turns into another bust he was almost sure to go crazy.

Yahhah Yahhah kasigi kasigi

Shin was halted from moving out by the Mandarin's sudden arrival from a portal. The glow from one of his rings dimmed till it was like the others. Temugin turned to Shin and explained "Sorry to drop by like this but I figured you may need a portal for where in America we're sending you. We need you to go down South." Temugin began to explain.....

Zane let out a sigh. Of course some men wanted to silence him. He picked up the Black Panther mask and donned it. He was already wearing the rest of the armor. "I will handle this" he said. Telling his mother not to stop flying. He brought out a pair of glowing vibranium daggers. He narrowed his eyes when confronted by the night. "And what exactly have I been doing knight" he said. Narrowing his eyes. Already electricity was starting to crackle on his body. It was dark on the ship. That was an edge towards Zane. Although the electricity provided a bit of light.

"I have offered aid to fellow mutants. You defend your kind, I will fight for mine it is the very nature of war. The only difference will be which one of us is willing to fight harder for the victory for our sides" said Zane. Getting into a leaping stance. His claws were drawn still holding the daggers. Time to see how well the outsiders were trained.

Field Marshall Field Marshall

Fenrir
519f206a59ea2fa72fce2248ad577c81.jpg
Fenrir was great at many things, gathering information, transporting mutants to safe zones, finding things that people wanted found etc. He had a useful skill set, one that he was quiet proud of at that. However, as one may see, something that doesn't fall under that skill set, would be the ability to fight people that are giving members of the avengers trouble. It simply wasn't something he had personally trained for, and it certainly wasn't something he wanted to try out today. Which is why, when he saw Hank fly out of the wall and crash onto the floor in front of both him and Zara, Fenrir stopped in his tracks as he looked up to see who could have done this. When his eyes landed on Bobby he felt nervous, taking a hesitant step back his eyes moved from Zara to Hank, and then back to Zara. 'I don't know if she will be okay.' He thought as he took another step back to get more distance just in case, since the last thing he wanted was to get in the way. His eyes fell onto Zara as he watched red strands of energy flash off her forearms, while she also created a ball of energy. 'She might actually be an omega level mutant, but I haven't had a chance to really observe her powers. She could just be a very powerful Alpha level. She should be fine...…..at the very least she'll do better than me. I hope.'

When the mutant that Zara and Hank were dealing with went back into the lab, Fenrir was about to approach Hank to help him out, however it seemed Zara had that covered. So he stuck in his spot as he looked around the area for a moment. "Hold on, where's the Wasp?" He asked in confusion as he looked over at Hank. While he may not be a massive fan of the avengers, he was fully aware of Hank's partner, someone he was rarely seen without. Something must have happened to her, after all, he found it implausible that Wasp wouldn't be here by now if nothing was stopping her from coming. Maybe she wasn't around? But again, that wasn't likely as he had been keeping small notes on the Avengers whenever possible, and the last bit of info he had was that Janet and Hank were working together in some kind of lab. Which once more begs the question, where is she? Looking over at Hank who was now panicking about some kind of Key, he could infer that Janet was alive, other wise he was certain the avenger would be utterly pissed off and his concern wouldn't be on some key.

Knowing he couldn't help in combat much, not with the guy the two were facing, Fenrir turned on his heel and ran outside. He wanted to check to see if he could find The Wasp and make sure she was okay. After all, if there was one thing he didn't need, was the mutant community being blamed for the death of another avenger. Rushing out and ignoring what was going on inside for the most part, as this new goal had his full attention, he clambered over the rubble and started to scan the area for the woman. It took a bit but some distance off, he found a figure passed out on the ground. "Found her." He whispered before running off into her direction. Seeing her not moving a muscle worried Fenrir for a moment, however it took him only a few seconds to end up kneeling by her side. Softly grabbing her wrist he put two fingers there and checked her pulse. "Just unconscious, hold on." With that he stood up and moved to a different spot on the field that was a good twenty feet away from her. Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes and after a few moments the orbs appeared in his hands and again, he made a long distance portal.

As soon as he tore a hole big enough for him to fit in, he jumped right into the portal and after a few seconds emerged again. However this time he had a first aid kid in his hands. Running back over to her he knelt by her and pulled out some smelling salts that were in the kit. "Hey, hey! Wasp! I need you to wake up for me!" He called out as he lightly shook her to try and get her attention. It was at this moment he felt the ground rumble and seconds later he saw a massive Hank completely wreck the lab with his mere size alone. "Good thing you were all the way out here, that ruble would have been an issue." 'Please let her abilities be enough to handle some rubble'
WeaselThor WeaselThor Coldpopz Coldpopz

Cedric wasn't very sure how it happened but at some point or another, he was no longer in a fight anymore. He was waiting for the fish guy to jump out of the water and attack him, next thing he knew, it was going after the new guy. From there on out, Cedric was just watching. The new guy wasn't bad to watch. He had some sort of fire ability and was flying all sorts of around with the power. Like a rocket jumping from place to place. Cedric made his way out of the water and to the bank to collect himself. He was still trying to process how he even ended up here. Also, he was tired of being wet. "It's like a fireworks show watching this kid fly around, we will definitely have to address the giant hole he made in the ceiling though." The fire kid came crashing down to the water, like a meteor. The water began to sizzle, getting pushed back from a huge amount of heat. The whole Swamp was being to heat up to an uncomfortable level. "This kid is putting out way to much heat for this right now. He has to cool off some or he will burn us all." Cedric thought this to himself and got to his feet. He wasn't sure how strong the kid was, but he wasn't going to let him get out of control. Cedric armed up some dark energy blast to neutralize the kid, just then, the kid fire jumped again. This time doing a double flip right onto the bank. Except however, he landed on his stomach and knocked his self out. "Huh, well, that is one way to get rid of a problem." Watching the kid for a second to make sure he was still breathing, it came to Cedric's attention that he forgot about the fish guy. Readying himself just in case it jumped out at him, he looked over to the bank Cedric was on and found the fish guy laid up against it. He looked to be in alot of pain. He had burn marks covering him. His hand was outstretched and flicking? After he did that a few times, he passed out. Cedric looked around and saw that beast was still there as well as morph. Cedric yelled to beast, "hey, Beast, can you get the fire kid over there and take him to the capital shack? I will get the fish guy and bring him as well." Beast acknowledged this and jumped over to the kid to take him back. Cedric made his way to the fish guy, he was really skinny. Cedric was able to get a really good look at him now that they were not fighting and it wasn't jumping around. "He really needs to get some food in this guy." Cedric bent down and scooped up the guy in his arms, carrying him back to the shack. As they walked, Cedric thought to himself, "I swear to god if you wake up and starting eating my face, I will black out this whole place."

Demonhunter Demonhunter WeaselThor WeaselThor

"Well then that's a bonus if you're a mutant as well, gives me even more reason to crush you." Dane replied. Dane had positioned himself in open center of the ship the only relatively decent fighting space onboard it. With the size of his blade there was practically no where for Zane to run from the Ebony Blade. Dane charged at Zane and swung his large sword at the Wakanden Prince, a glint of glee could be seen in Dane's eyes through the darkness of his helmet.

Yahhah Yahhah

Arrogance. It will be my victory. Thought Zane. He leapt over the knight. Landing with a roll he turned around and threw one of the daggers. "You will have to be quicker than that, knight". Taunted Zane. Charging electricity for his next charge. He brought out another dagger and positioned it. Going into a defensive stance. Zane narrowed his eyes at the Black Knight. Zane decided to keep talking, why the hell not. "So, you admit to genocide. Interesting".

Last edited:
Atlanta Georgia, Pym labs

As the twin orbs flew towards bobby he held out both hands catching them in his open palms. Apparently realizing the folly of his decision as they blew the Flesh off of his arms up to his elbows revealing blackish crystalline bones. The orbs vanished into Spreading a glimmer across the exposed bones. "Oh my What a surprise...Want to see another?" he said holding the Flayed arms up so that all could see the meat climbing up the bones and expanding, new skin rose up like spiderwebs weaving over the red meat until his arms were fully healed. While it cost him most of the energy he had absorbed from her to heal the damage it was worth it in his mind. "What do you think? Shocking huh? Well now that you've seen the lightning...how about i show you the thunder." he said smiling like a maniac. Then he slammed his palm into the ground unleashing the vast majority of his reserve energy from the reactor straight into the ground and guiding it as deep as he could...

As the wave of Vibrational force slammed into the bedrock it cracked the massive slab of granite in half. One of the halfs began to sink under the first and just like that an earthquake began. The Pym Labs building jumped on its foundation and came tumbling down floor after floor. Yet even as the rubble fell bobbies eyes were locked on Zara and Hank not seeming to notice Fenrir's departure. As the rubble began to cascade down like a waterfall hank made his way towards Zara in an attempt to get her out only to fall a few feet short of her as the ground floor collapsed into the basement...

The rubble had yet to settle when bobby blasted his way out of the debris, scattering a large portion of the dust cloud. Luckily most of the heavier rubble had landed directly on him giving him the fuel he needed. He then pointed his hands at the debris beneath him and focused a beam of ultra high-speed vibrations which ground the stone and steel into a fine sand as it carved a path to the now buried vault and sliced the reinforced steel with the vibrating beam. A few moments later he emerged from his tunnel holding and oblong silver device that glowed a yellowish light. "I wonder how the heroes fared?" he said adding a snicker as he turned to leave the Ruins of Pym Labs...​

The man should have attacked while he was still above Dane, he landing roll gave Dane enough time to spin and put his back against the flat of his greatsword using the Ebony Blade as shield through taking advantage of its size. Talking was over as far Dane was concerned, he readied his sword and brought in front of him. He took one step then with a burst of speed that unleashed a shockwave that was absorbed by the vibranium, he closed the distance in that dash. He thrusted his sword forward but already had his hand positioned to switch it off for a horizontal 360 slash for when the wakandan dodged his thrust and already had his body rest to strike out the wakandan with his body if Zane dodged close to his body. Dane already acknowledged the wakandan was more agile than him so he had to keep his moves explosive and aim to catch him with follow up blows.

Yahhah Yahhah

42be8a904f436481d448916cd5d9353b.png

Mentions : Coldpopz Coldpopz
Interaction : Captain Marvel (Current) , Mob (Former)
Location : On a building with Captain Marvel ( Coldpopz Coldpopz )

4407367-carmen+cruise.jpg

1bae9c8c485e8ecfa656737f7a72b1cd.png

Carmen Cruise just shook her head. " Uhmm... No. My parents are quite a deals away from here, Miss Marvel " . As she was given warning after warning , a part of her wanted so badly not to believe what she said. However, the more prevalent aspect of her personality was beckoning her to listen. So, after what Miss Marvel. She needed to stay strong. Not only for the people she respected, but also for the people she wanted to meet eventually. She noded her head, with tears being brought to life with each bobbing of her head. She knew what would happen, and didn't blame anyone about what was occurring right now.

2aaa7589cb63c319d2e4e2bb7287c6a9.png

452de48dcc8a67def56d39711be86546.png

7415f20b0a9179df8a403c9d0eab7624.png

Sorry for the long delay... Exams plus the fact this thing didn't notify me I was being notified from here... Wonderful !
Code by Little Cheshire Cat

Neon

A streak of neon light can be seen running up the wall and as it reached the roof, the light turned into Orsted, looking at the ship with a hotdog in his right hand. "Lawd above. Even if my paawr turned me in'er da bloomin village idiot, I won't answer that. It's an all stupid. We ain't ready fer open conflict. Not yet." he mumbled to himself. He continued to follow the ship, creating arcs of neon light between buildings. Orsted best guess whomever innit is a mutant. And that idiot needs a slap of reality.

Zane stood like a stone. Staring coldly at the attacker. This one was fighting him like one would fight a panther. Lucky for Zane he was more than that. He went low as the man charged and went to bash into him aiming for the legs, in a kick. Claws out. Instead of going into a bare knuckle brawl Zane took a different approach. The Lightning intensified. His eyes flashed blue, as arcs of the dangerous plasma coated his body. Zane gave a primal yell. Going to fill the knight full of electricity. Even going near the prince right now might be fatal. The lights on the ship started to go in and out. It was beginning to overload.

The Swamp, Florida

Beast watched with a look of amusement as Angel rocketed around but the amusement quickly turned to shock as he watched the Scaled mutant take some serious burns on its side. Luckily he wasn't the only one to notice and Shadow began moving towards the fish instructing Him to grab Angel. He leapt off of the roof and flipped once in the air easily hefting Angels lean frame over his shoulder. "Take our New friend to the infirmary. Kitty Will take care of him...her...the fish." he finally added as he began walking towards the Command tent. "Morph come with me please" he added over his shoulder. As he walked.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Xale Xale Demonhunter Demonhunter

Astaroth 'Ash' Storm
New York City - Central Park

Avoiding as much conflict as possible, Ash kept her head down, weaving between others in the crowd. After a short while, until she was sure she was away from any fights, she paused. The boy, whom had been faced with the Knight and Iron Man. Was he okay? Ash didn't like to see anyone upset or hurt, and suddenly she felt the urge to check up on him. Turning, she followed the direction she'd seen him walk in. She kinda hoped he was a mutant. Maybe he'd understand her, and maybe she wouldn't have to be so alone. Maybe she could have a friend. At least, she hoped. On the other hand, if he wasn't and caught sight of her features... well, she might have to leave quickly.

Eventually she found him, sitting alone on a bench. He looked kinda pale, like he was feeling sick, and she was reminded of his excuse given to the knight. What if he really wasn't a mutant? Suddenly nervous, she nudged herself forward to shuffle and sit beside him. She glanced at him from under her hood, and swallowed, desperately hoping he was friendly,

"H-Hey. Are you okay? I um.... I saw you talking with those men and.... you seemed kinda... off?" And great, because Ash's communication skills had certainly not gotten any better.

P Peaceswore

As Cedric watched beast jump away with the small, fire kid, Cedric was tasked with carrying the fish guy back up to the infirmary shack. “I bet it’s nice to be able to jump from roof to roof with super strength,” said Cedric as he picked up the fish and put him over his shoulder. Luckily, the infirmary shack isn’t too far away from the fight scene.

While walking, not really sure why it happened, the fish guy wrapped his legs and arms around Cedric. “Well, this isn’t weird. I have a fish-man cuddling around my back right now. Not how I saw my day going,” Cedric thought to himself while walking.

He got to the shack and found an empty bed to put the fish down on. It was hard to get him to loosen his grip on Cedric’s back but once he finally got free, the guy laid on the bed. As Cedric looked over him, all he was noticing was all the guy’s bones sticking out of his skin. “This guy needs some food.” Having thought this, Cedric popped over to the kitchen shack and grabbed 4 raw steaks for the guy. He put them on a plate, brought them back to the infirmary tent, and laid the plate next to the bed. Cedric also took off his wet jacket he was wearing, laying it on the bed as well. “The guy can’t go walking around with his bones and scales showing.” As the nurses came over to take care of the burn marks, Cedric took his leave. Heading to the capital shack to meet with Beast.

Demonhunter Demonhunter Xale Xale WeaselThor WeaselThor

Dane was prepared for the low double leg by Zane, he brought his arms in and turned 180 bringing not his blade it's hilt to go right into the man's face. Dane felt the electricity go into his body, he grit his teeth unable to really let out a real howl of pain. A normal human would probably been put into a coma by this, but his supernatural body allowed him to bear what wasn't taken into his armor and insulated by the fabric on the inside of the armor plate. The discharge , whether the pommel of his sword caught him or not, flung Dane off of his feet right into the ship's controls panel. If it wasn't overloaded and short circuited before it sure was now, Dane felt the ship rock pain from the electricity faded. Provided they were both still conscious after this ship crashed, this fight was definitely not over yet.

Yahhah Yahhah

The Siren wasn't out for very long. He was back awake as soon as he was picked up. The fins lining his ears twitch slightly in curiosity, silvery eyes flashing as he ventures closer in to sniff of Cedric's throat. He was much heavier than he looked, easily 180 pounds, although that was considerably light as to what he should have been. Normal for him would have been 210-225. Where all the extra weight was is a mystery however. Sirens were just naturally heavy even though he was a relatively small boy. He looked around, curious about everything that was going on as his attention turned back to Cedric, he leans in a slight trill of what may be purring under his breath.

As soon as he was set down in the bed he was immediately curious to everything, wincing as he moved but still couldn't keep his hands to himself. He picks up one of the nurse's clip board, examining it before letting it drop to the floor as soon as his interest was gone. He leans over finding a cup of coffee someone had set down on an end table. He takes it, sniffing the mug and tasting the bitter liquid. Jace makes a face of discust and loses interest in the cup, letting it fall, shatter and spilling coffee everywhere on the floor.

By this point nurses were quite confused and trying to get him to stop touching things. He became quite interested in one of the nurse's necklace, then her perfume then he figured out that clothes have pockets! Oh how much fun sometimes people had things in them! It was like a treasure hunt in side someone's personal space! One finally resorted to letting him play with her keys if it kept his hands off things. However all froze at the smell of meat. He glances over to see Cedric leaving a plate of beef down. He takes one of the steaks, biting into it experimentally before devouring the entire thing... then another... and another... then the last. It was then he decided he liked these people and that the nurse's keys were fun to jingle around.

WeaselThor WeaselThor Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Neon

Orsted noticed that the ship started to fumble and it descend quickly. "Blooming biscuits. The hell happened?"

Orsted ran towards the crashed, hoping to find any survivors even though he knew going into a crash site like this is just putting himself in the spotlight. But if there is a chance of saving someone, he will do it.

42be8a904f436481d448916cd5d9353b.png

Mentions : Coldpopz Coldpopz
Interaction : Captain Marvel (Current) , Mob (Former)
Location : On a building with Captain Marvel ( Coldpopz Coldpopz )

4407367-carmen+cruise.jpg

1bae9c8c485e8ecfa656737f7a72b1cd.png

Carmen Cruise just shook her head. " Uhmm... No. My parents are quite a deals away from here, Miss Marvel " . As she was given warning after warning , a part of her wanted so badly not to believe what she said. However, the more prevalent aspect of her personality was beckoning her to listen. So, after what Miss Marvel. She needed to stay strong. Not only for the people she respected, but also for the people she wanted to meet eventually. She noded her head, with tears being brought to life with each bobbing of her head. She knew what would happen, and didn't blame anyone about what was occurring right now.

2aaa7589cb63c319d2e4e2bb7287c6a9.png

452de48dcc8a67def56d39711be86546.png

7415f20b0a9179df8a403c9d0eab7624.png

Sorry for the long delay... Exams plus the fact this thing didn't notify me I was being notified from here... Wonderful !
Code by Little Cheshire Cat

(Time skipping to SHIELD prison- people can jump in to intercept the transit at any point. I'll make an emote at the SHIELD prison itself if no one intercepts)

As the ship fumbled so did Zane. His temple stung from the hit of the Knights hilt. The Wakandan was thrown against the side of the ship as it lurched to the side. It seemed that it was being steered until the lurch. Storm must have jumped ship. Zane hit a pipe and blacked out.
When he awoke he felt a stabbing pain in his side. Upon closer inspection Zane found a piece of shrapnel embedded in the side of his armor. It wasn't deathly urgent but other than that it was fine. He looked around to see burning surroundings and no sign of the knight. Zane doubted he'd have the luck that the enemy had perished. Zane picked himself up and staggered to cover. Making sure he wasn't seen. Zane lay in the shadows. Taking a breath, and trying to use his enhanced senses to get his bearings.

Kibto Silver
NY City : Central Park

th8QQZ7JTB.jpg
Kibto's eyes were glued to his phone as he sat alone on the bench, he quietly scrolled through the news that was appearing on his device as he read through what was going on. The most recent news was that of a Shield convoy having been stolen by some mutants and how the city was on high alert for said mutants. "Is doing attacks like these, really helping our cause? Isnt it only enforcing the stereotypes people have on us? " He whispered as a loud growl erupted from his stomach once more. When it did he merely gripped his gut and shut his eyes as he tried not to focus on how hungry he was right now. 'What, you want them to roll on their backs while insets walk all over them?' "No of course not, its just...I wish there was a better way." 'Well there isn't, humans themselves are worse, who gives a crap if we end up stealing from them and killing a few off~Hehe, you know if you did that you wouldn't be in the middle of a park starving to death.' "Hush, Im not going to do something like that, neither of us are. Look, after I rest up a bit, we'll try and find the underground. Maybe we can find some food and such there." 'Well duh! I told you to go there ages ago!' "I don't want to get involved with them and their fight....but at this rate." As if to make his plight clear, his stomach let out an even louder growl which caught the attention of a couple passing by him. A small rush of red went to his cheeks, which was a vast contrast to his pale complexion. "Just...a bit longer." He whispered under his breath as he let his hand fall to his side as he turned his attention back to his phone.

As he was messing with his device he didn't pay any attention to his surroundings for the moment. Even when a stranger chose to sit next to him, his focus stuck on the screen. That is until he heard someone speak to him. Flinching a bit he looked over at the unknown girl (who was mainly covered) with slight confusion. "Wh-Who me??" 'No you idiot, the bench, she was asking if the bench you are sitting on is fine. Or actually i bet she is talking to the trash can next to you, cause if I think back. There was a piece of trash cowering in front of two men earlier~' Once more a dusty red rose to Kibto's pale cheeks as he gently grabbed his neck warmer and readjusted it a bit awkwardly. He hadn't expected anyone to approach him after that scene, in truth he figure any normal person would just steer clear, just incase. "Um, yes, Im fine." He said softly feeling rather awkward to have this conversation with someone he didn't know in the least. 'Hm, oh you say you want to avoid trouble but it looks like it may have found you~' "What are you talking about??" 'Take a look at her feet~' Kibto turned his attention from his phone before looking at the bottom of the girls clock. After blinking several times he looked up at the girl. "Are those real??" He asked before noticing her head where her horns resided. He had to blink a few more times at this (for how he missed this when she first spoke he had no clue, but he only just now realized them).
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Astaroth 'Ash' Storm​
New York City - Central Park

Ash didn’t realise her talons were visible until she noticed him look down at them, and she immediately tensed. Usually she told anyone who noticed that her horns were part of the cloak, a mere fashion accessory. After all, weird fashion was normal around here. But her feet... well, her talons wiggled slightly as if she was looking for something to grab onto with them. And whilst she’d actually told someone before that they were a pair of shoes, and they’d believed her, she hadn’t been keeping them still now long enough to make him believe that. As soon as he looked she fought to uncurl them and make them look still and fake, but she was sure he’d noticed.

Biting at her lip, she took note that he hadn’t immediately screamed about mutants and ran for it. Instead he seem just... curious. Which wasn’t too dangerous for her. She couldn’t really lie to him though, and she really was hoping he was a mutant too.... and she hoped she could run faster than he could if he turned out to be normal, and decided to try and harm her. Lifting her head a little, to get a better look at him, she didn’t care whether he saw her face or not. Didn’t know if he could or not, but it would depend on how close he was looking as to whether he could see the faint glimmer of her scales beneath the shadows of the cloak.

“Y-Yeah. Yeah they are.” She mumbled in return, “A-Are you... Did you lie to them back there? W-When you said you were ill and not a... bot a mutant?” She asked, voice trembling. She hadn’t spoken to someone in so long, hadn’t trusted anyone.... This was difficult for her but she hoped they could help each other. After all, he certainly looked like he could use a good meal, and she was sure she had just enough from stealing earlier to buy him something to eat. She could save it for herself, but she really did want to help him, and be his friend, if he didn’t start screaming about mutants.

P Peaceswore

Zara's energy shield deflected the incoming rocks, emanating a powerful hum that invaded the granules between each boulder. However, her veins throbbed with strain as more weight was forced onto the blockade. It seemed as though the entire building focused on her. Despite the barrier's impressive sentience, there came a point where there was simply too much pressure to handle, and density became more important than preemptive striking. The mutant's teeth gritted on each other, and her groan was drowned out by the avalanche of tumbling rocks. And then, suddenly, the noise stopped.

Darkness enveloped Zara. Even with the incredible force that bore down on the mutant, her energy bubble still held. Hisses were emanating from the streaks of red, complimenting the sounds of shifting rubble above. Zara's face was painted in a sanguine glow, deepening her features with the color of blood. Her jaw opened as she screamed with exertion, solely focused on the task of keeping her shield up- no matter the cost. That pained yell bounced through the darkness around her, only to return in a million twisted pitches. It hurt her ears. With empty lungs, she gasped to replace the air that had been lost. In its place, thick billows of dust coated the inside of her throat and lungs. Explosive coughs rang out, and with each one, the barrier faltered juuuust a bit more. Rumbles shook the piles of steel and concrete overhead, and each flicker of light was like a bell that tolled with impending doom.

b6jZwIX.png
42945e772be92dbba9197d51fb9b38b4.jpg
Health: 84% + 2/s
(SHIELD Labs)
Interacting With:
- Fenrir
- Bobby Bone
Mentioned:
- P Peaceswore
- WeaselThor WeaselThor

• GENERAL NAME: Zara Lehnsherr

ALIAS: Veronica Kuleshov, Flashfire

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'11

WEIGHT: 145 lbs

SPECIES: Mutant

APPEARANCE: Taking after the genetic appearance of her surrogate templates, Zara sports high cheekbones and a strong jaw. She has hazel eyes and brown, wavy hair. When energy manipulation is in use, her irides tend to either flash or wholly become red. On a normal basis, she is usually seen wearing loose clothing with pieces of her Siberian upbringing (jewelry, necklace, furs, etc).

• 3bcf39a85d8e82f2f56b3a4a015ca4a9.jpg

Template By ElectricPizza, Modified By Coldpopz

Neon

Orsted arrived at the crash scene, the burning wreck showed little hope for any survivors, but he kept going in. He's looking for the cockpit, hoping for any signs of life but he found none. It's one thing to find a burning corpse, but nothing?

"Either that bloke escape... Or that whole damn broadcast is a trap." he mumbled to himself as his body glows expecting trouble. He scanned the area for any sign of movement, anything.

"Yer a real scholar Orsted. Grade A PHD geeza. Walking into this without a plan. What a smart-ass."

Last edited:
Tony Stark, Central Park

Tony was wondering about what exactly to do next. He was out and about, what now? The mutant had escaped, sadly - which was a little bit of a problem that he had on his hands. That was one more, seemingly powerful mutant, who was out and about - which could possibly be a threat later on. Nevertheless, there was nothing he could do unless they willingly showed themselves again, and displayed their abilities. Besides, the knight hadn't given him a description of their appearance. Tony flew upwards, higher above the park, level to some of the high-rise buildings. Tony flew over to the top of one of them, landing upon it. It was an issue for another time, Tony supposed. He could practically feel the tension rising in the city between both mutants and humans. Every day, it seemed like things were just getting worse and worse - more hate rallies against the mutants, more mutants running rampant and taking innocent lives. Tony feared that soon, things would delve into a deep chaos, that all would struggle to emerge from. He could feel that something was coming, but he wasn't too sure what that was. But he knew that he had to be prepared for it. Every day, he was ready for news that something big was happening - an all out war. It hadn't come yet, but still, he waited for it. The mask of his suit flipped open as he gazed over the edge of the building, looking down on central park, which was practically just below him. The familiar feeling of the wind hit Tony's face, and his face alone, as his body was encased in a powerful metallic shell. Funny how that shell made him feel invincible to the world sometimes.

While Tony was lost in thought, Friday began to speak through Tony's suit. 'Mr. Stark, it appears the director of SHIELD is calling. Would you like me to answer?" Nick Fury? Whenever he called, it was usually about something important. Perhaps what he feared was finally coming to light? Tony blocked the thought out and pushed it into the back of his mind. Better not worry until he got the news. "Go ahead, Friday. I've got time." After a moment, the familiar voice of the director was heard through his suit. "Hello, Mr. Stark. Are you free at the moment?" Nick asked Tony, to which he replied. "Right now? Yeah, hit me." There was a brief pause before Nick spoke again. "As soon as possible, I'd like you to come out to the United Kingdom for a bit. I trust you'll be able to pinpoint my location from this call. It's important." Tony wasn't exactly busy, so he decided to accept. Plus, it was the director of SHIELD, of course it would be important. "Alright. I'll make my way there as soon as I can." Tony was sure it was fine. It was important, but Tony could tell by his tone that it wasn't incredibly urgent. "Goodbye, Mr. Stark." There was a distinct clicking sound as the director hung up the phone. Tony decided that he's start making his way there, then. There was no reason to keep him waiting, and it would still take some time to actually arrive. Nick was right, though. Tony decided he'd trace his location from the call. "Friday, get me the coordinates to Nick Fury's location from the call." She responded. "Of course, Mr. Stark."

Tony flipped the mask of his armor back up. There were coordinates displayed in front of him, showing the exact distance he had to travel, and all the other information he'd need to know for the trip. There was no time to waste, after all. Tony's thrusters activated, sending him high up into the air at an incredible speed, allowing a booming noise to be heard through the general central park area. When Tony reached a high enough altitude, he began heading towards the coordinates, allowing the thrusters to go full power, propelling him forward towards his target. From the New York to the United Kingdom, Tony began to travel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back