• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Cedric didn’t live too far away from the Capital Shack but he did like his privacy on the more, outskirts of The Swamp. As he was walking, he notice Morph out of the corner of his eye heading up to the Capital Shack. “I wonder how his mission went,” Cedric thought to himself. As Cedric was walking, he came to the old, wooden bridge that was built to get over a small canal leading to the other end of the community. Now, Cedric is really not scared of much, but for some reason, this bridge gave him the creeps. Maybe due to the fact he couldn’t see into the muddy water and was worried an alligator would jump out and get him, who knows, it just gave him the chills every time he crossed it. Today, it seems, he had a reason to worry.

Next thing Cedric knew, the bridge was giving out and plunged him into the waters below. As he quickly tried to rise back to the surface of the water for air, he felt a pain in his shoulder. A very, very sharp pain at that. He looked over, expecting to see an alligator on his shoulder that would become his new shoes and belt for latching onto him. Instead, to his very shocking surprise, it was a man? A man…fish?

Demonhunter Demonhunter

Morph - Miami, FL​

Morph saw the confused look on the face of the other mutant, at least he assumed he was a mutant since he was in the Swamp, and figured based on his accent that he wasn’t from around here.

Transforming his face into that of Nicholas Cage, Morph said, “Sorry, guess you don’t get the English, you know A…B…C…”

His face returned to normal as Beast exited the shack, smiling, probably meaning his latest science experiment worked. Before Morph could open his mouth for a quip, Beast had requested he grab Shadow and the newcomer for a mission. Morph immediately shifted his clothes into an American WWII era General’s outfit. With an unnecessary flourish he saluted the blue furred mutant. With a military step he turned away from Beast and the newcomer, marching off into the direction that Shadow had gone.

As Morph turned the corner of one shack it had seemed that he had lost sight of Shadow. Of course that could happen quite often when a person can literally become part of the darkness, and here underground there is a lot of darkness. Scratching his head Morph transformed his mouth into an air horn, letting out a burst of noise.

“Yo Shadow, where you at boy!” Morph shouted, again drawing the attention of others just trying to go about their day.

Morph walked past another shack, just in time to see the bridge Shadow was crossing explode out from underneath him. Morph started to sprint toward where the bridge used to stand. As he did so he transformed David Hasselhoff as he appeared on Baywatch. As he got closer Shadow surfaced, but Morph could see that there was something else in the water with him.

“Dr. McCoy, anyone! We have gators, or crocodiles, or crocogators, I don’t know?! A little help please!” Morph shouted as he reached the bridge.

For a second fear held Morph back, but the fear of losing another friend was worse. He dived down into the murky underground waters, trying to be brave. To that end he enlarged his physique to a ridiculous size, hoping that whatever was down there was scared of by larger animals.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E
WeaselThor WeaselThor
Demonhunter Demonhunter

Tony Stark, Central Park

When Tony sat down to rest, the area was generally clear from any pedestrians - it was quiet, allowing him to relax as much as possible, with his head up towards the sky. After sitting there for some time, Tony began to drift off, though he was still half awake and could still hear his surroundings and was conscious - not asleep. The sweet singing of the birds and soothing breeze that brushed against his face made him forget about all the pains in life, lifting up his mood a bit - not that he was sad or anything, but it made him happier. Even so, Tony began to lose track of time, unsure of how long he'd been sitting. If it went on any longer, he'd truly fall asleep. This wouldn't be much of a problem, though, as he left his suit in the car - meaning that no one would've been able to snatch it while he slept. Besides, if anyone else's fingerprints held onto it, it'd set an alarm off.

As he sat still, he heard footsteps coming closer and closer. Just a passerby, he supposed, no big deal. He just ignored it and continued with his little half-nap that he was taking.

They got closer and closer, until they were a little too close.

Then, Tony felt someone fall against the bench he was sitting on, and the crash of multiple items onto the ground. He didn't really jump at it, but he was pulled from his slumber. He looked down at the boy, who had dropped multiple electronic items. It was a little comedic to him, but he didn't show it. "Tripping over a bench, that's a first. Kudos to you, kid. First time I've ever seen it." There was no anger in his voice, though his distinct snark was there. After the kid began to profusely apologize, Tony interrupted him. "The bench is fine, Kid. Don't worry about it." He stood up from his comfy spot on the bench, kneeling down and picking up some of the items he dropped, handing it to the kid. "Don't even try to explain how you managed tripping over it, I'm sure you have no clue either."

While helping the kid, Tony didn't notice the man who was approaching them with a blade at their side. He continued to help the kid gather the things into his bag, before standing up, finished with his deed for the day. He looked around, before seeing the man approaching. "I thought the crusades ended awhile ago." Tony said in a slight whisper, mostly speaking to himself. After a moment of thought, he realized he wore armor too. Tony shrugged it off.

Field Marshall Field Marshall
P Peaceswore

Kibto Silver
NY City: Central Park

14c4c288aa8c4d33e57e15d22971c8fc.jpg
While at first Kibto was closing to panicking, due to the fact he of all people, ran into one of the Avengers. That fear subsided for a moment when Tony showed no anger for the disturbance, rather he got up and helped him get all of his stuff back. Much to Kibto's surprise, as well as relief. "I'm sorry." He apologized again after Tony's remark about not needing to explain how he managed to trip over a park bench. A statement which received a faint flush going to his cheeks due to his embarrassment of his own blunder. 'Hahaha! Gods you should tell him why you tripped over him like a drunken fool! Hahah, idiot~Nice going, out of alllll the benches you chose to go over to, you just had to pick this one~~' Kibto said nothing as he gathered his items, graciously accepting them from Tony after he helped him pack them away. 'Aww wont talk to me now? Don't tell me you don't want him to notice what you really are?? Hahah! I bet its too late~Look behind you~'

Glancing over his shoulder, a new wave of fear approached Kibto as he noticed that the armored man was in fact following him. He had heard Tony's whisper but said nothing of it as he softly gulped. Taking his bag and now holding it in his arms so it was pressed against his chest, he squeezed onto the bag as if it were his life line. 'He's going to kill you~He's going to kill you~Let me out, he's going to killllllllll yooouuuu~' Nether hummed in a sing song tone, taking Kibto's silence as a chance to speak more than usual. 'Don't tell me you wanna die~I mean if you want to, why not just let me keep the body huh? Hehe I don't mind doing that if you are so set on no-' "Stop talking!" Kibto snapped though he tried to keep his voice down (however Tony at the very least would have easily heard him). Reaching up he grabbed one side of his headphones as he gritted his teeth, as he felt a migraine come over him due to all of Nether's chatter.

'Tch, you always have to be such a spoil sport~ Fine fine, just make sure you let me take control when you are an inch from death okays~' "Not happening, stop, just stop." Slowly opening his eyes Kibto took a few steps backwards, away from the armored man. He didn't run just yet, as the pain in his head, was making it hard for him to do just about anything right now. Taking a few steady breaths he looked at Tony and gave him a small, timid smile. "Th-Thank you for the help, I'm really sorry t-to have bothered you." He stuttered out before gripping his headphones even tighter while squeezing his bag closer to his chest, if he had any genuine strength, he could have crushed the bag with how tight his grip was. After saying this he turned his attention in front of him again at the armored man. "Please leave me alone, I haven't done anything wrong, just please leave me alone." He informed clearly to the armored man as he took another few steps back, now getting a decent distance between himself and Tony, yet he still didn't run yet. 'Isnt this the part you should be running? Oooh! Or maybe you want them to lower your guard so we can blast them! Hahahah! I didn't take you to be that smart~~' At this Kibto tightened his grip once more on his headphones as he took several steady breaths trying to fight through his head pain, currently the migraine was making him feel rather dizzy, it was a struggle to hold his ground as he was now without doubling over in pain. "You are making it so I cant do anything, just sh-sh hush, I, I can barely think right now." Kibto whispered as he kept his eyes on the armored man. "I wont cause trouble, just please sir, leave me alone." 'Tch, you are such a bore, hopefully~He'll run you right through!
Field Marshall Field Marshall kasigi kasigi

"Iron Man unless your choosing to stay out of this one, that kid is a mutant. Pretty sure at the least he's supposed to be captured and sent somewhere, I think they send them to the Raft if they are caught in New York." Black Knight said bearing closer and closer to Kibto. He had not drawn his sword yet but still has his hand on its hilt. The boy's whimpering pleads for him to end his pursuit didn't affect Dane in the slightest. The boy doubled over as if sick, Dane although the boy was out of his range drew his claymore and the blade crashed right through the pavement of the park walkway.

His intent was to scare the boy to fully enact the boy's fight or flight instinct to expose his mutant powers. The scanner says he's mutant but the boy could have cancer or something, he does eat out of the trash. With the way the sun reflected off of his helmet, a huge shadow was cast over half of his face, do Kibto could only see one of Dane's eye which showed pure killing intent.

kasigi kasigi P Peaceswore WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

With the assistance of his crew, Shin was all set up in his home away from home. The property is owned by Fisk Industries not Yashida Corp, located amongst other New York City mansions on the outskirts of the city. All the surrounding properties were probably all fronts own by allies of Fisk. Shin set up his workshop in the second sub level of residence. It was a pretty good space and off the grid. It's definitely a place where he could hide mutants. Shin wasn't really quite yet thinking long term though.

The siren was in a frenzy. Sirens were apex predators, even large whales avoided them at all cost. He wasn't scared of much when on his turf. Anything in the water was seen as prey, anything splashing around was seen as weak prey. Now there were two in the water, one much larger than the other, but he already had his sights on shadow. The water was still churning from that massive wave, splintered wood floating in the restless ripples.

The siren surfaces, locking eyes with Shadow for merely a second. Pure wild instinct reflected his his dilated silver pupils as the barb on his wrist unsheathed from the fins and lunged forward, ready to poison the boy and drag him under. He hisses, needle like teeth showing as the white marks on his face, throat and back lit up in fury. One noticeable thing, he was thin. Jace wouldn't atack anyone for no good reason and this was just pure desperation to survive. No hard feelings. He lunges, poisoned barbs aimed right for the throat.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Xale Xale

Tony Stark, Central Park

Tony stayed silent as the kid continued to apologize. It was understandable, for the most part. He must've been pretty embarrassed to have tripped over a completely immobile object that was out of the main walkway completely, but also doing that in front of THE Tony Stark? What terrible luck the boy had. He seemed like a decent kid to Tony, obviously not an annoying brat or anything of the like, he genuinely accepted the kid's apology to him. Tony was unable to take his eyes off of the man who was approaching, though. The completely inappropriate attire stuck out like a sore thumb in the modern setting. Call Tony a hypocrite, but at least the armor he wore was tech based - this guy looked like he walked through a portal into the modern day.

Tony looked back at the kid, noticing his obvious strain, and hearing his whisper due to his close proximity. Who was the kid talking to? The whole situation was just incredibly odd to Tony, and he tried to understand what the hell was going on. A very weird series of events following one after another, but Tony just accepted it. He's seen worse, anyways. Listening to the kid thank him and apologize again, Tony let out a bit of a sigh. He was really this distraught, huh? Using his deduction skills, he could already tell that he was involved with this knight guy, just before the kid turned and seemed to plead with him to leave him alone, multiple times. Tony turned over to the guy wearing the suit of armor and began to speak. "Hey, can you explain what's going on here? Why are you after the kid?"

After the knight told him what was going on, he reached up to scratch his chin. "Oh, he's a mutant?" He stared at the troubled boy. He didn't seem to want to cause any sort of harm, even if he was a mutant. Tony knew that he would have to let the kid get turned in, though. The policy for the mutants was without exception.

When knight-guy unsheathed his sword and it crashed against the ground, Tony put up his hands and raised his voice - he became a little bit tense. "Woah there! Can we PLEASE not start a damn commotion in the middle of New York? If he really is a mutant, it'd probably be best if he went quietly." He let himself relax, letting his hands drop to his sides. "If you really need to deal with him, you can do it yourself. I don't have any of my suits with my right now anyways." Tony began to gently rub his temples, keeping his eyes locked on the swordsman. He let himself sit back down on the bench, turning his gaze to the kid. "If you really are a mutant, try not to make too much of a fuss, yeah? Go quietly, I don't want to have to get involved. It's my day off." He pointed at the kid with one finger. "Don't spoil it for me, kid."

P Peaceswore

( apolla apolla Hopefully this is OK )

42be8a904f436481d448916cd5d9353b.png

Mentions: Carol Denvers and Anti-Mutant Mob ( Coldpopz Coldpopz )
[ Anyone else reacting to the massive energy spike her portals create is free to tag me ]

4407367-carmen+cruise.jpg

1bae9c8c485e8ecfa656737f7a72b1cd.png

Carmen Cruise was walking throughout the city of New York City, looking around in a rather nervous manner. Considering the fact that she is a Mutant in this world, and due to the hardships mutants had to face currently at this point and time, it was hard not to be at least a bit scared. However, she was heading off to the other side of the street when she noticed another mob once again riotting against others like herself. She had the very urge to facepalm herself honestly. She never liked it when people were given racist comments. And, since she was both of brown skin and a mutant, it was almost as if for the most part she received the two ends of the stick, which was rather unfortunate for the young girl.

She put her hood down, trying her best to blend in with her surroundings as she tried her best to not be seen as she walked past the crowd . She felt genuinely bad for Ms.Marvel right there, but her helping out would put both of them in harm's way. She wouldn't live with herself if she was to blame for someone elses downfall. However, something happened that would like cause her to be found out. She felt a familiar feeling, as if she was about to hurl right then and there. Her emotions were getting out of control again, and she knew what would happen if that occurred right then and now. " Please... N-not now ! " . Carmen thought to herself, but unfortunately her emotions kicked into overdrive. As it did, a bluish energy formed from her stomach area and pulsated outwards, generating a pretty blue sphere that was showing mutant abilities. This energy also showed massive energy spikes that the world has never the likes encountered before, due to her Ouranos Physiology . She tried to stop it, but the portal opened right then and there, which showed Asgard once again, just like what occurred a long time ago.

" Young Lady.... Do we need to find you and show you how indecent looking into our realm is ? " . An Asgardian asked, the very one she encoutnered the first time she utilized her powers. She whispered an apologetic " Sorry " before the blue energy dissipated after a few moments, leaving the girl looking rather dazed. She looked over at the mob, who likely was gazing at her after the display of mutant abilities. She wanted to run so bad, but she was so stuck with fear that she couldn't move even if she desired to. She was prety much a dead little girl at this point in time... Unless someone actually saved her.

2aaa7589cb63c319d2e4e2bb7287c6a9.png

452de48dcc8a67def56d39711be86546.png

7415f20b0a9179df8a403c9d0eab7624.png

She dead.
Code by Little Cheshire Cat

Kibto Silver
NY City : Central Park

9de25335e9de30f1ee6fde11b122a925.jpg
Kibto became as stiff as a statue when the armored man drew his blade. In truth he felt on the verge of crying as he was at a loss for the moment to what to do. The look in the unknown man's eye, made his heart skip far too many beats than what should be allowed for the young boy, as a sense of overwhelming dread started to fill him. Reaching up and clenching his chest, his knuckles going white with the death grip he had on his shirt. His breathing became panicked and painful as he was on the verge of a panic attack. 'Let. Me. Kill~Look at his eyes.' Kibto gulped and as his breathing accelerated, he forced his head up to look at the unknown man's eyes, something of which sent many chills down his spine. 'You feel it, this man doesn't want to help you, he doesn't intend to take it easy on you~ There is no pity, compassion~ He has no issue slaughtering you like the dog he sees you as~ Let me free, and I will change that look in a fraction of a second~I will even take out Stark, not like he has any more compassion or sympathy for you, Hahaha he couldn't care less! Who gives a damn if you are still young! He obviously doesn't! I mean look at him!'

Slowly, Kibto turned his gaze over to Tony as the other man once more sat down on the bench which he had originally been at. He remained utterly silent as he listened to the other man's words, a sick feeling going over him as he looked Tony in the eyes. "I-" He started off as he tried to think, his mind was racing far too much, this situation wasn't one he expected to get into. In truth he felt like he was just a few moments from puking due to all the anxiety that was overcoming him. 'Get it through your damn skull! He wont help you~ If you fight back you'll be known as a mutant, the man with the sword will kill you~If you fight him and some how, by some miracle aren't killed, Stark will happily kill you~~~~Come on, the only way to be safe is t-' "Shut up!" Kibto barked before bringing both his hands to his headphones threatening to break them with his grip alone. Trying his damnest not to lose it there and then he immediately crouched down into a ball. His book bag rested between his chest and his legs, while his hands kept that death grip on his headphones.

In a single moment before anyone could say anything, or do anything else, he slipped his finger onto a button that was concealed on the headphones before pressing it. Immediately, pure silence followed. Kibto could hear nothing, not the people that were whispering about the sight, not his own stomach growling loudly in hunger, he couldn't even hear Nether. Pure, impenetrable silence. All of which was due to the headphones, a one of a kind device he had personally created that allowed no sound to plague the person wearing them.

The moment the headphone's activated, he felt safer. He knew he was still in a bad spot, but...this was manageable. He had a moment to think, a moment to himself, a small second away from the reality that was trying to bring him to ruin. Though it was short, this reprieve helped him more than one could imagine. His breathing slowed to a normal more steady cycle, his head wasn't trying to split open, the silence was his haven...but he couldn't stay in it for long. It would be only a matter of a few moments before the armored man chose to do something, or maybe even Tony, or possibly the bystanders. Merely thirty seconds past (though luckily for him, it felt much longer)with him simply remaining in that ball. Once this amount of time passed, his eyes opened before he slowly stood up. Taking one last a deep breath, his finger slid over the button once more and pushed it, turning off the headphones. Instantly sound flooded his ears once more, yet Kibto kept his calm for the moment as he let an arm fall to his side, while the other held his bag to his chest. He had no intentions of fighting, it would only end with people getting hurt, this was New York after all, the last thing he wanted was to give people more reasons to hate mutants. That being said, he didn't want to be taken in, he had done nothing wrong after all. The idea of having to live like a prisoner isn't something that he wanted to consider, he was forced to live like that since he had been 15. He had 0 intentions of going back to that agonizing life. 'You're an idiot. We could have killed them both by now! If you just stopped trying to think of them as people worth a damn! They see you as an animal to be caged! Yet here you are thinking on how to avoid killing them!?! Its ridiculous! Repulsive!!'

Kibto heard every bit of Nether's shouts and complaints, but ignored it the best he could. Neither of them had actually attacked yet, not to mention, he had yet to use his powers in the slightest which meant maybe, just maybe he could convince them to leave him alone, well mainly convince the armor man. As long as he kept his wits about him, and didn't have a genuine panic attack, he could possibly do it. At the very least, he had to try, if he didn't...more than just him could get injured if not worse. Turning his gaze from the ground to the armored man in front of him (instinctively flinching as he looked at the man's death glare), he gave him a soft smile before finally speaking. "I'm not a mutant." 'Don't you even dare.' "I'm not a monster like that." 'Are you trying to deny what you are?! For these things that don't deserve to breathe!???' Kibto still ignored Nether as he nodded at the scanner that the armored man had. "The scanner you have, it has an 89.994% accuracy, well rounded up its 90% correct? Unless it's had modifications to increase its range, if that's the case the readings fall to even less accurate percentage. The device detects the X gene and the mutations the gene can cause, not only that, but the device can detect cancer." 'I swear! If you keep denying who you are!' "I'm part of the 10.006%." Reaching up he lightly tapped the side of his head which wasn't covered by his headphones. "Brain tumor, small, but existent. I don't have the money to get it taken care of" 'I hope they see through your lies' "I've had run ins like this before...that's why I was terrified, some people don't bother to ask me if I have cancer before straight out attacking. After that happening more than a few times...I've learned to just assume the worst." His tone grew soft, with a sadden tint to it, for what he had just said wasn't a lie. Many times he had been caught by a scanner and before he had a chance to do anything, they would attack. Obviously, one way or another he avoided getting caught, but then again. None of those run ins had someone with actual power/strength behind the scanner. "You scared the daylights out of me, with how you look...not to mention your eyes, for a moment, I believed you were going to kill me without a moment to think. Though, I did overact, I'm sorry about that. I haven't eaten in sometime.." He stated as his free hand rested on his stomach, only for a loud irritable growl to leave his gut as if to confirm this fact. "That, along with my headaches...I haven't been thinking rationally as I should. Its been affecting me in more than just my thoughts, but some times I get dizzy and cant concentrate to the point I don't see things right in front of me." He stated in reference to when he ran into Tony. 'You are the essences of patheticness, cant even be proud of what you are simply because two humans are here? When they see through this, lets kill them. Its the only way to deal with disgusting pests like these humans!'

The whole thing was a total bust, even if Dane hacked this kid in two it,wouldn't be worth a Bloodwraith points. The could never showed any power worth fighting against. Dane didn't even need to process the kid's explanation because it didn't matter if he called the kid's bluff because there was no great battle to be had here. Dane still believed the kid to be a mutant but at this point, it was of no consequence to him if the kid was. Dane sheathed his massive blade and removed his helmet. He looked at the kid and said "Whatever, don't make me have your DNA tested. You can run away for now." On the other side, the kid's tumor would explain the dumpster dining with expensive tech in his possession.

(Quick post, short time)

kasigi kasigi P Peaceswore

Last edited:
(Name change to Zara)

Hell, you can have a dawg for free," the vendor remarked, placing a sausage into one of his buns. "The lady gave me enough for fifty of em." However, his arm froze as he started to hand the food to Fen.
"On second thought, money's gonna probably start gettin' reeeaaaal tight around here. Hope you don't mind." His free hand took the money that the mutant offered, and then replaced that empty palm with the hot dog.

Zara glanced at the stranger with one eyebrow lifted. Taking another bite from her own dog, one foot shifted to gain some distance from him. Nonetheless, a meager smile pulled at the corner of her lip as she replied, "Yes, I am just visiting Amer-rica. I did not think it would be so hot; they told me it snowed here."

Fenrir looked at the vendor giving him a small and soft chuckle. "If I minded, I wouldn't have offered in the first place, thanks for the hot dog." He said with a grin before looking back over at Zara as he took a bite of the food he had just received. "Honestly? New York isn't always the hottest of places, just depends on the time of year. If it were winter, you would be dressed appropriately. It can snow here, and go up to your knees. If you don't mind me asking Misses, where do you come from? Your accent it sounds......I don't know, I think if I had to guess, Russian...ish?" Fenrir offered as he chuckled softly before giving her a simple shrug before taking another bite of his food.
Zara shifted as he asked, her smile faintly dissipating. Two fingers played with a necklace dangling from her throat, twirling the circular sigil between them. "Somewhere far," she replied.

"Haha, I got it, not one to really give out personal information to a stranger." Fenrir said with a simple smile. "In a city like this, that's a smart move. However, I'll let you know right now Misses, Im going to be one of your few allies." He stated in a calm tone as he looked her in the eyes. "I'm Nathan, pleasure to meet you." He said his tone not changing in the least, nor any other facial expressions as he spoke. With that he held his hand out to shake. "I'm the person that helps..." He trailed off as his eyes moved over to the group of protesting humans, before looking back at Zara. "Those that don't fit in with normal society, find the places they will fit in."
She followed his gaze, letting her amber eyes drift to the mob in the distance. Her hand met his in a surprisingly firm grip, but there was still a touch of apprehension in the way she looked at him. "So... you know vhere one of these places are?"

Fenrir's gaze didn't move to her hand, despite the grip being firmer than he was anticipating. Though, from the look of her, it wasn't like she was intending to her hurt him. "Its possible." He said as he let go of her hand before taking a few more bites of his hotdog. Once he finished eating it he tossed it in a nearby trash before finally swallowing it all. "That fully depends on you Misses, though....before either of us say more. Maybe you would be more comfortable somewhere else? Personally, I hate hearing all their screeching." He stated simply as he gestured his head at the mob that was doing anything but being silent.
"Vell, I did come to Amer-rica for the sight-seeing. So far, this city doesn't impress me."

"I can be a great tour guide if you allow it, and don't fear, I'm not the kind that robs new comers. That...and I'm decently sure I would be the one in trouble if I made an attempt." Fenrir stated calmly as he gestured her to follow him with a single wave of his hand before putting both his hands back in his pockets. With that he walked off in the opposite direction of the crowd fully expecting the other to follow him, at least for the time being. He was heading to a less crowded street, and it seemed his goal was to head into an alley way that wasn't too far off.
Zara stared at the stranger as he walked away, flicking her attention between him and the crowd of protestors. A moment passed as she stood in place. Wind blew her wavy hair about as she watched the twisted anger that contorted their expressions. Something to a chill as cold as hell passed through her lower spine. "Tsk." One foot pivoted, and she turned to follow 'Nathan' with her bags in hand. She trotted to his side to catch up, but a tone of uncertainty still coated her voice. "How did you know I'm a mutant?"

Fenrir merely walked on toward the alley way, not bothering to glance behind him. If she hadn't followed him now, well...he didn't have to worry about her choosing not to come along, as he soon enough her footsteps right behind him. Glancing to his side, and seeing the woman there, he simply tilted his head a bit to the side at her question. "To be frank with you, I wasn't completely positive, but thank you for confirming it." He stated simply. "All I was aware of, was that foreign mutant was coming and that I should help them out." He said with a shrug. "You seemed to be the most foreign out of the passengers, so...lets say it was an educated guess?" Turning his gaze ahead of them he walked into an alley way, but didn't stop as he kept going further in.

"Before I fully help you out however, I will need something from you." Stopping when they were almost at the end of the alley (completely out of view of the street) he looked at her. "While I can help you get to where you want to go, I wont do it unless you answer three questions I have for you. All of them as truthfully as possible." He smiled as he took his hands out of his pocket, keeping a casual and passive look about him showing no intent to harm. "Don't worry, the questions I have will stray away from things that may seem to personal"
Someone knew about her...? And that person told him? Zara's bags creaked as her grip tightened. Her chest puffed quickly, and she seemed to grow an extra inch. A hiss rose from her hand, and she snapped her attention down to a red spark that grew from the backs of her knuckles. Before Nathan turned around, the foreigner quickly squeezed her fingers to silence the scarlet flare. With a quick snap of her head, she returned her eyes to his as if nothing happened. "Ask away," she replied cooly.

The use of her power went unnoticed by Fenrir, as he hadn't gotten a chance to see it. Standing in his spot he let out a small hum when she allowed him to ask without causing much issue. "This is customary. I ask this to any new mutant I am unaware of, or no one vouched for." He stated simply. "First, I want your name. Secondly I would like to know what your power is. Thirdly, are you aware of what your power classification is?" Fenrir asked simply with a raised brow. "Again, please answer truthfully, we need to know who we are letting into our communities, for everyone's safety."
"Ver-ronica Kuleshov," she began. "I can shoot energy and become super strong. Vhat is a 'power classification?'"

When she started to speak, Fenrir pulled out a notebook and pen and immediately started to write down what he heard for the most part. "Power classification is something most people use, to determine just how strong a mutant is when it comes to their power at least. Since you don't know what that is..." He trailed off and looked at some of his other notes. "Crap, I thought I had a templet of the classifications, must be in a different book..." Rubbing the back of his head he looked at her for a moment before shrugging. "If you went all out, do you believe you could do a great deal of damage? Such as destroy a city? Or possibly more? Perhaps the opposite? If you went all out could you just beat up a few people before being unable to do anything?"
"Ehhhh... I don't know? I've never really... tr-ried it before."

"Ah, shame." Fenrir said as he tapped his pen against his notebook which he starred at in silence for a bit. He had to think for a moment to figure out what would be best in this situation. Should he press for more information about how strong she is? There was always that chance she wasn't the Omega he had been hoping to find. Sure, everything else from what he knew lined up...still, not having complete confirmation didn't sit right with him. Then again, what could he do? She didn't know her classification, and its not like he could just ask her to attempt to destroy the world to see if she was in fact an Omega. "....Well, since you couldn't answer the third question, lets substitute it for something else. Is there anyone in particular you are trying to find? Or do you just want refuge while you are staying in the US?"
"I'm just here for the sights," she said. "I thought maybe I could meet Captain Amer-rica, I am a big fan of his films. But to be honest, I might just go back home. I didn't think it would be so danger-rous here."

"Haha, Misses, you ought to watch the news every now and then. After what happened about two years ago, you should be surprised it isn't worse than it is." Fenrir said as he put his notepad back into his coat pocket. "That's enough with the interrogation, I apologize if I made you uncomfortable. I don't get the sense that you are lying, though Im not omnipotent." Letting out a sigh, one of his hands started to glow a dark purple as he smiled. "Do you wish to see the city us mutants have been reduced to living in?"

"It's not Captain Amer-rica, but I suppose that vould be- Nnnngh..." One of Zara's hands pressed against her temple as her eyes squeezed tightly. "Do you feel that? ...Energy." Her skin tingled, as if acid were being poured on it. A vibration rocked her pocket, and she pulled out her phone to see plain letters scrawled out on the screen:

[class=Case] width: 370px; height: 680px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #bbbbbb; margin: auto; padding: 10px; padding-top: 20px; background: #e6f7ff; border: 2px solid #bfbfbf; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; overflow:hidden; color:#313131; [/class] [class=Cam] height: 8px; width: 8px; background-color: #000; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; center; [/class] [class=Speaker] width: 60px; height: 8px; background-color: #000; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; margin: auto; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=Home] height: 43px; width: 43px; background-color: #e6f7ff; border-radius: 100%; border: 3px solid #bfbfbf; display: inline-block; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; center; [/class] [class=Window] width: 360px; height: 576px; font-size: 12px; margin:auto; center; font-family=Noto Sans; padding: 0px; border: 3px solid #4d4d4d; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #00ccff; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #f0f4f7; line-height: 20px; [/class] [class=Receive] min-width: 340px; background: #ffffff; border-bottom: 5px solid #00ccff; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #f0f4f7; max-height: 465px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; [/class] [class=You] background: #00ccff; padding: 10px; margin-right: 10px; border-radius: 10px; max-width: 290px; position: relative; color: #f0f4f7; float: right; [/class] [class=You2] position: absolute; left: 100%; margin-left: -2px; color: #00ccff; [/class] [class=Them] background:#ff9999; padding: 10px; margin-left: 10px; border-radius: 10px; max-width: 290px; position: relative; color: #f0f4f7; float: left; [/class] [class=Them2] position: absolute; right: 100%; margin-right: -2px; color: #ff9999; [/class] [class=Message] min-height: 25px; background: #00ccff; padding: 5px; max-height: 25px; position: relative; [/class] [class=Attach] float: left; [/class] [class=Attach2] position:absolute; left: 89%; max-height: 20px; color: #f0f4f7; padding: 5px; margin-top: -34px; [/class] [class=Type] background: #f0f4f7; max-height: 40px; max-width: 270px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; text-overflow: none; position: absolute; left: 8%; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px; [/class]

[div class=Case]
[div class=Cam]​

[div class=Speaker]​
[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
iFossil 5
12:49 PM
[div class=Receive]AMBER
[div class=Board]

Today @12:47 PM

[div class=Them][div class=Them2]
Atlanta, GA AMBER Alert: Power rupture at SHIELD labs. See local media for more
12:47 PM

[div class=Message][div class=Attach][/div][div class=Type].Message @AMBER....................................................................................................[/div][/div][div class=Attach2][/div][/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class=Home][/div]​
[/div]

Both eyes flicked up at him, and she demanded with a deep tone: "Take me to Atlanta."

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

b6jZwIX.png
img-ashley-greene-1_104540597102-774x1000.jpg
Health: 100%
Interacting With: Fenrir
Mentioned:
- P Peaceswore
- WeaselThor WeaselThor

• GENERAL NAME: Zara Lehnsherr

ALIAS: Veronica Kuleshov, Flashfire

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'11

WEIGHT: 145 lbs

SPECIES: Mutant

APPEARANCE: Taking after the genetic appearance of her surrogate templates, Zara sports high cheekbones and a strong jaw. She has hazel eyes and brown, wavy hair. When energy manipulation is in use, her irides tend to either flash or wholly become red. On a normal basis, she is usually seen wearing loose clothing with pieces of her Siberian upbringing (jewelry, necklace, furs, etc).

• 3bcf39a85d8e82f2f56b3a4a015ca4a9.jpg

Template By ElectricPizza, Modified By Coldpopz

Last edited:
Tony Stark, Central Park

Tony watched as the kid seemed to get increasingly more distressed as he confronted the armored man. Definitely very stressed out, understandably so, as if he did turn out to be a mutant, he'd be captured no matter what - and Tony couldn't stop it. Tony had mixed feels altogether about the policy about capturing the mutants - or killing them - as it was completely without exceptions no matter what. It didn't matter if they acted as civilized members of society, if they were found out to be a mutant, they had to be turned in. As a member of the Avengers - no, as their leader, Tony was obviously expected to understand and act on this policy. As the confrontation continued, Tony listened as the kid explained himself to the knight. It was likely that the kid was telling the truth, very likely, in fact. 10 percent is a pretty large margin, so Tony accepted it as fact for the most part. The situation was pretty tense, and Tony was uncomfortable to be caught in the middle of it. Tony came out here to relax, and look what's happening now? A free day doesn't exist for an Avenger, it seemed.

Tony breathed a sigh of relief as the knight seemed to believe what the kid had said, as he didn't want anything to actually go down, right here, right now. Besides, the kid's argument was sound, no reason to deny him. If the kid did turn out to be a mutant, he seemed incredibly passive by the looks of things, and wouldn't be an immediate threat for the future. Tony removed himself from where he sat on the bench, clasping his hands together. "Well, I'll be going myself. I can already tell that the rest of the day's going to be eventful." Tony's voice trailed off as he finished speaking. Bench tripping, a knight, what's next? The thought disturbed Tony's mind, he though he might have an aneurysm right then and there. He began to walk off from the situation, moving down the path in the direction of the knight.

P Peaceswore

Shadow finally made it to the surface of the water and got a breath of air. As he tried to gather himself for a minute, very unsure of what he just experienced, out of the corner of his eye, he saw what looked to be two silver jewels in the water starring at him? Instantly they were gone though. Next ya know, a giant blob is floating on the water. A closer look reviled it to be none other that the Swamps favorite shape-shifter, Morph. "What the hell are you doing here Morph? Weren't you up at the capital buildi...." Cedric didn't have time to finish the conversation as his instinct were kicking in and they were screaming for him to turn around. Sure enough, they were right. Right as he turned around, something was lunging straight out of the water, aiming it's sharp teeth right for Cedric's throat. Quickly reacting, Cedric pulled both hands up and fired out a blast of dark energy right into the beast sending it flying backward onto the near by bank. Seeing as he was in water himself, Cedric was also sent flying backwards but he ended up colliding into Morph which must have taken the air out of him as he reverted back to his natural form.

As much as he would love to get into a bickering match with Morph in this moment of life and death for Cedric, he decided just to focus on the creature attacking him. He looked over to see it was still on the bank but gathering itself for another fight. Cedric was able to get a good look at him finally. It defiantly looked like a human but also a fish? Upper body was human and lower body was a fin? "OH! Maybe this is one of those magical mermaids I have heard about from the non-mutants one time when he was on the surface. I always thought they were good though?" This thought Cedric had distracted him from what he should be focusing on. Snapping himself out of it, he pulled his head back up to locate his enemy, dark energy now surrounding his hands ready to fire again. He looked to the same spot where he just saw the fishman, but he was gone. "Great. You just had to think of mermaids and starting daydreaming right in the middle of a death fight didn't you Shadow," is all Cedric could think at the moment.

Xale Xale Demonhunter Demonhunter

Neon

A S.H.I.E.L.D convoy is passing down in a highway near DC Metro and a mutant is standing in their path. The red-haired mutant's tattoo began to glow in a violet light and he propelled himself up and slammed down onto the convoy, collapsing the highway and sending the first and the second escort flying away before slamming into a building. The convoy stopped and SHIELD troopers poured from the two escort in the back. They saw the highway collapse and the concretes and steels are now covered with pulsing bright violet lights. The mutant step from the bright epicenter and the troopers gasps. They knew him. The red-haired menace.

"It's Neon!!!"

Neon flew towards them and slammed his fist into an agent's face and pierce a solid plasma into the next. Using the agent's body as a shield, he shot two more agents and looked at the last one. Neon grabbed the agent's gun and threw it. "Pick up yer blooming mates and leave," he spoke with a deep Cockney accent and took the main truck and leave.

"It's me. The blooming package is en route."

Neon arrived at an abandoned warehouse where a group of mutants awaited him with four different trucks. A cleaning truck, a delivery truck, an ice truck and a pest control truck. He forced opened the back door and revealed hundreds of medical supplies. "These should keep dem fighters bright and sound as a pound fer a time." he said and looked at the group. "Move these into the blooming lorries. We'll send them to Noah's Ark." he continued and gave each driver a map. "We'll knock Manhattan from four directions to avoid the blooming attention and we'll meet at the park. I'll take the delivery one."

Last edited:
Fenrir
519f206a59ea2fa72fce2248ad577c81.jpg
Just as Fenrir was about to make a simple portal to the underground, he stopped when he heard Zara groan out. Looking at her with a raised brow he had a slightly confused look on his face. "Energy?" He repeated, not understanding what she was talking about. As he had personally felt nothing out of the ordinary, at least, not at this moment. Earlier, he did feel like something wasn't right, like a portal, a powerful one at that, had been opened. However as shortly as that came it vanished, so he had paid no mind to it. This disturbance happened some time ago, so she wasn't referring to that, but something more recent it seems? 'She did mention she could manipulate energy? Guess a by product is she can feel disturbances of that power while no one else can detect it without a device.' He thought as he lowered his hand while she looked at her phone, before giving him a new destination. ".....Atlanta huh?" He stated simply, for a moment he was silent as he tilted his head to the side only to give her a small smile. "Well, if that's where you wish to go misses, so be it~"

Turning around now so his back was facing her, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a book, one that was smaller, yet thicker than his notebook. "Just give me a moment." Opening this book he turned through a few pages as he looked at them before his eyes fell onto a certain page. He starred at it for a moment before closing his eyes and putting the book back in his coat. With that he held out his hands in front of him, two different color gassy orbs appeared on his hands as they glowed a soft dim light. One was royal purples in color while the other resembled that of a goldenrod hue. Taking in a small breath he focused his concentration on the destination, he had to make sure the image was clear and unobstructed, unless they wished to end up at a different place entirely. Once everything was clear, he smashed his hands together instantly merging the two orbs. As he did so there was a cut in the air, his knuckles and above were in this cut, but nothing else could even think of fitting through. That was until he started to move his hands apart, much like one would do to open a curtain blocking a window, with just as much ease behind his movements as well. He continued to pull the cut horizontally till it was as wide as his arms were when on either side of him. After doing this, he grabbed the bottom of the portal and pulled it down till it touched the ground. Once it did he stepped back and wiped his hands before looking at Zara. "Sorry, usually I'm faster, been a bit since I went to Atlanta." He stated before beckoning her to follow him through the portal.

With that he stepped through it, showing that she had nothing to worry about. If she bothered to look at the portal itself, she would see that the edges had an aura of the same colors previously seen. They were slowly moving along the perimeter and nothing about it looked even slightly unstable. "This is Atlanta GA. Do you know where you are heading next Misses? Oh, before I forget or before you run off. Here take this." With that Fenrir took out his notebook and jotted down something on a page before tearing it out. Folding it, he handed it over to her. "My phone number, don't go passing this out to people. If you need my services again, just give me a call."
Coldpopz Coldpopz

Last edited:
The Swamp

Beast was just about to usher angel inside when the crash of the nearby bridge breaking apart caused his friendly smile to falter. Both he and angel looked in the direction of the sound and began to rush towards the scene. As they ran angel took his shirt off so it wouldnt be burnt to a crisp as his skin turned back to black and began radiating enough heat to be comparable to a toaster on low. Meanwhile beast lealt over one of the shacks landing on the roof of one overlooking the scene. "what on earth? Be careful shadow i think you found another one of us." he said. Moments later Angel rounded the corner pointing his hands at the water with little bright yellow fireballs dancing in front of them. "Hépíng huò sǐwáng" he said in Mandarin loud enough to be heard by all.

(Translation- "Make peace or Perish")

Jace was rather shocked at the sudden impact shoving him back into the bank. His fins raise on his back, throat and arms as he shakes his head at the impact. Now his entire body was visible and the evidence of starvation was gruesome. Every rib and every vertebra pressed through the skin, his hips were even sunken in. He was hissing loudly like an angry big cat as he swiftly slips back into the water, taking advantage of the murkiness almost seeming to disappear, letting the waters suddenly calm artificially with his magic. He was diving slightly deeper taking notice of the situation. 3 people now, one of them was blue oddly enough, and the other... were those lights? The man was making noise but he had no idea what he was saying. Either way this was getting to crowded, he only needed one of them and he needed to isolate one quickly. Angel seemed hesitant to actually go in the water so he was out, morph was large but blue so he really was unsure about that one, shadow was still seen as the easiest prey.

He swims closer, magic kicking up a nasty undercurrent that would try to sweep sweep Morph and Shadow away from the banks and out tward open water and sucking downward making it very difficult to stay above the surface and fight at the same time. He closed in on Shadow, dark dorsal fin ominously cutting through the water as he grew closer to the surface. He surfaces, barbs aimed again at the man's chest in attempt to poison him to take him out of the fight so he could leave him to drown while he defended his kill from the other two.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E WeaselThor WeaselThor Xale Xale

Neon

The delivery truck entered Manhattan and he looked at his watch. Exactly four hours since the heist, SHIELD probably swarming the warehouse by now. The trick about SHIELD's vehicles, they all have a tracking device. The kicker is when you disable it, another tracker activated, a silent tracker. And silent trackers usually invited Barney Rubbles.

Neon can see Central Park and he called the other drivers with his walkie. "The blooming park is in sight. We scapa fla in one at the blooming nickel and dime."

"The hell is scapa fla?" one of the driver asked.

"It means move in, yer uneducated bastard. Now get those blooming lorries in position. We're on the blooming dickory people."

Last edited:
Pym Labs

As the creepy guy approached her He drew a knife and janet decided nope. She fluttered over his head growing back to full size as she spring boarded off of his back pushing him away from the power cable and blasting him twice with her biovenom stingers. If he felt it she couldnt tell as he recovered from the kick and turned unleashing some kind of wall if vibrations knocking janet right onto the power cable. As the elctricity jumped through her everything went white and she was sure she would die. Then she felt a hand on her chest. "No,not yet Mrs.Pym" bobby said as he siphoned the electricity out of her and the reactor finally shut down fully drained. Janet lay there twitching and barely conscious and bobby crouched beside her asking "Are you Afraid Mrs.Pym? That much electricity could leave you with brain or nerve damage. Does that make you feel fear?" he said leaning a little to close as janet spit in his face. Rising with a chuckle he said "i guess not." blasting her with a weal vibrational pulse that would rattle her brain into unconsciousness while feeling like mike tyson just punched her.

Meanwhile...

The lights in the lab went completly out and For the first time that day Hank Pym was worried. He touched his ear piece and called for janet only receiving static. Finally the auxillary generators kicked in and he checked the security camera to find janet lying passed out near the reactor. "what the hell?" he wondered aloud as he started to suit up for battle. It didnt take him very long and Immedieatly afterwards he head for the large bunker door that secured the base and increased his size to 12 ft tall, just enough to be bullet proof while in the suit and still fit out the door. But once it opened he was greeted with Bobby's smiling face. "Hello Mr.Pym."he said with alot of honey in his voice moments before he slammed his fist into hanks groin just below the belly button even at his size hank was taken off of his feet and sent sliding across the floor a good 20ft back into his lab. "If you have a moment id like to have a word with you. I assure you its a buisness discussion." he said as he walked in and the bunker doors closed behind him.​

As Cedric was powering up his fist to unload one hell of a dark pulse into his new fish friend, saying out loud for the guy to hear, “here fishy, fishy.” Probably not the best thing to do in that situation but Cedric wouldn’t be him if he didn’t provoke his enemy, right? While he waiting for the inevitable attack, he recalled the sight of the creature when it was on the bank. It was really skinny. “It looked like it needed a good steak, or maybe like 10 steaks. Maybe that’s its issue,” Cedric’s thought was cut short as he saw a couple bright lights out of the corner of his eye and what appeared to be a blue cat yelling his name…oh wait…that is just Beast. The bright lights were coming from the new kid he dropped off at the capital shack. “Why were they here?” Beast started yelling something to Cedric. Something about, “wait, he looks to be one of us and you’re destroying stuff and blah blah blah,” also, the new kid said something in Chinese or Japanese that just didn’t make any sense so he just focused back on the task at hand.

Now to be honest, Shadow doesn’t really like to fight in the water. He can’t see very well if he gets pulled under, he gets all wet then has to go change and that’s just a burden, he can’t fight very well, and I mean, who likes to just fight in water? Either way, fish boy loved to fight in the water it seemed so, Cedric had to find a way to get him out of said water. With the dark energy now waiting and wanting to be launched at something. It was just a waiting game of who makes the first move…

“This must be what fisherman like to do on the surface,” said Cedric.

WeaselThor WeaselThor Demonhunter Demonhunter Xale Xale

Kibto Silver
NY City : Central Park

c3e9560401e643ee7b791c78183eaae5.jpg The amount of relief Kibto felt when the armored man told him he could leave was overwhelming and greatly welcomed. His nerves died down almost instantly now that he knew he wouldn't be forced to engage in a fight. Taking this moment he put the strap of his bag back onto his shoulder, placing both his hands on the front of the strap he smiled at the (terrifying) man. "Thank you sir. I'm sorry for the trouble." He stated calmly. He then looked over at Tony and merely gave him a small nod as a way to say good bye. With that he turned on his heel and bolted. Not wanting any more questions to be asked or problems to arise by his lingering presence. Though it did seem the situation had completely diffused as Tony remained uncaring for the most part about the situation, thankfully. Keeping a firm grip on his bag's strap, he kept running in the opposite direction of both Tony and the other man. He kept running away till he was out of sight, once he was he slowed to a jog, before arriving at a simple walking pace. Silence filled him a few moment before he let out a heavy sigh as he turned his gaze to the ground. "That...was far too terrifying."

'Terrifying? You mean pathetic and disgusting right? Why you choose to bow your head to them instead of just ending them. Is just illogical.' "Killing and fighting aren't the only options. Look around, there are too many people, if I did fight, or if I had let you do it....to many people would have died. I don't...I cant be responsible for that." 'Tch, they are going to hunt us again.' "No." Kibto breath out as he let out a heavy sight. 'What do you mean no?' Kibto didn't respond as he reached up and lightly touched his forehead. The ground before him was starting to spin, and the feeling of nausea was rising again. Believing he was on the verge of passing out, he immediately scanned the park for a place to sit so he can gather himself. Luckily enough, there was an unoccupied bench not far from him. Taking a small gulp as to calm his sickness, he stumbled over to the bench before plopping down onto it. "I think that was too much stress for me...not feeling great right now." He whispered as he rested an arm over his eyes as he took a few deep breaths while he leaned his head back so he was facing the sky. 'I don't care, what do you mean no?'

"Can you give me a moment to collect my nerves? I cant answer you if I pass out on the bench...last thing we need, is to get robbed when I'm asleep." 'Tch! Hurry up then.' A forced chuckle left Kibto as he remained in his spot allowing himself to get over how close of a call earlier was. His free hand reached into his bag and soon enough he pulled out a phone. Taking a cord that was in his headphones, he plugged it in before pushing a different button the headphones. Once the phone and the headphones were connected he turned on his phone. Only now did he remove his other hand from his eyes as he sat up a bit straight. "You saw how they didn't try and check to see if I was in fact a mutant right?" 'Well duh, what kind of question is that? Checking to confirm you are one is a waste of time and money. Unless of course you show them your powers, which you should have.' "Which is why I said no. As long as I don't use my powers, I can use the excuse of having cancer and they'll leave me alone." 'That is-' "Stupid? Its annoying...but I cant really do anything else." 'Kill them.' "No." 'Let me.' "No." 'You are a complete and utter spoil sport you know that? We could have had an interesting fight with an Avenger and that armor guy! But no! You had to talk it out.' "We've been over this.....Just stop talking for now... You've already given me a migraine, I don't want to deal with another." 'Whatever, eventually something fun will happen, it better happen. I cant stand this boredom forever.' Kibto didn't give the other a response as he looked down at his phone, which was not only playing him music, but it was also giving him the news. News which seemed to be relating to a heist that had happened in this very city. "...…...Why is there so much chaos in this city.... I need to leave this place when I can. I don't want to be dragged into anything..."

"Do you really want me to get the riot squad down here?" Carol threatened. Suddenly, the sound of a loud oscillation forced her to snap around. Wisps of blue energy coalesced into a single point, and then expanded outwards with a resounding hum. The sight of it was unmistakable; a circle, a hole between dimensions. Where it led, Carol couldn't really tell. But, at that moment, the voice of a SHIELD operative made its way into her earpiece. "Street cam scanner confirms that target is a mutant. Apprehend and deliver."

A stream of air hissed from the blonde's nostrils. It was one thing to take in fully grown adults, or even teenagers if they were snarky enough- but children? They didn't deserve any of this. Not even close. What would their parents think? How was Carol supposed to be a symbol of justice, a role model to little girls everywhere if this was the kind of work she did? Unfortunately, it wasn't her decision to make. Maybe Cap had the right idea to stay out of all of this, because if Carol could get five minutes alone with the President, she wouldn't be able to restrain herself.

"Hey! It's one of them!" The mob began to move from their place on the crosswalk, like a flood whose dam had begun to crack.
"Get back!" Carol shouted. Her palms opened, and golden beams of cosmic radiation emanated from her hands and forearms. The brilliant glow made the crowd freeze for a moment, but their anger ultimately won out. Everyone spread like a tidal wave, trying to get around Ms. Marvel. Crap, she thought to herself. They called her bluff; she couldn't just shoot them all unless she wanted to risk a massive legal headache.

With a sudden leap backwards, Carol spread her arms and floated above the street, as if she were laying down on an invisible bed. She twirled in midair and shot herself at Carmen. Both arms scooped up the child, and the pair rocketed upwards to escape the shouting protestors below. Carol made sure to not go too fast. Otherwise, her rescuee might suffocate in the vacuum pocket that the speed generated, or her lungs could explode from the sudden pressure differential. They landed on the nearest building, and Carol knelt down with both hands on the girl's face as her own features contorted with worry. "Are you alright? Did they throw anything at you?"

nKYxqb8.png
TpERh1S.png
Health: 100%
Interacting With: Carmen Cruise
Mentioned: Andrita Andrita

Last edited:

42be8a904f436481d448916cd5d9353b.png

Mentions : Coldpopz Coldpopz
Interaction : Captain Marvel (Current) , Mob (Former)
Location : On a building with Captain Marvel ( Coldpopz Coldpopz )

4407367-carmen+cruise.jpg

1bae9c8c485e8ecfa656737f7a72b1cd.png

Carmen Cruise looked up at the Mob with one of the biggest looks of fear as they said she was one of them. She could tell that the voice was filled with malice, and honestly the only thing keeping her from running was her own fear. It was a level of fear that had you paralyzed, unable to move whatsoever. This was a level of fear honestly she never dealt with before. Maybe it was because she was usually well accepted by her peers. She wasn't a danger to anyone, nor did she ever want to hurt or harm anyone . She was as innocent as they came . However, it looked like this mob didn't care whether a mutant was a child, teen, or adult. They just wanted to apprehend something and show it no mercy. She closed her eyes for a minute, wishing it all to be over. Fortunately, it was definitely over, but in a good way.

Her eyes was about to open as her body felt a bit lighter, and she felt the tight embrace of someone carrying her above the ground. She decided to continue to close her eyes until she got to safer ground, as any attempts at doing otherwise could lead to her fainting out of the fact they were several feet in the air. Once she felt that her feet have touched a surface, her eyes opened, and then widened at who saved her . " M-M-Miss Marvel... " . She stuttered softly , looking at her with a sense of awe . She didn't know she would ever get a chance to meet with one of the Avengers. As she asked exactly how she was doing, she looked to the ground a bit, shuffling her feet. " N-no... I...wasn't hurt " .

2aaa7589cb63c319d2e4e2bb7287c6a9.png

452de48dcc8a67def56d39711be86546.png

7415f20b0a9179df8a403c9d0eab7624.png

She dead.
Code by Little Cheshire Cat

Astaroth 'Ash' Storm
New York City - Central Park

Scoffing down her food excitedly, Ash tensed as she noticed some commotion nearby. A.... knight? She thought she recognised the second man as one of the Avengers, and it took her a moment to realise it was Tony Stark. She shrank back into her cloak a little, hoping that she'd been missed and would be left alone. She felt sorry for the boy the armoured man was apparently accusing, but she didn't think she could do anything to help. Of course, if it escalated maybe she'd step in to help him get away, but not until then. She didn't want to be caught. She'd spent so long fighting to stay hidden... she couldn't let herself get caught now.

Instead, she watched and listened as the boy used the excuse of cancer to get away. At least he could use that as an excuse, though she felt sorry for him if he wasn't lying. Unlike most mutants, Ash was definitely different. And, well, she doubted anyone would believe that she wasn't a mutant. The closest excuse she could make was fancy dress, but she doubted even makeup could make something as realistic as her scales.

Deciding that perhaps she'd better move, before the knight turned on her, she finished her food quickly and moved to hurry away, though attempted to look casual about it.

Field Marshall Field Marshall kasigi kasigi P Peaceswore

All Dane really wanted to do was fling his sword and impale the boy in his back, he resisted the urge. They should overhaul the scanners to have Dan testing functions on the hand helds as well as DNA testing machines and checkpoints. He thought about maybe the government comissioning the use of Sentinels, he immediately saw that autonomous artificial intelligences would take this too far too fast. Dane's thoughts about the boy quieted as the boy went out of his sight. He forgot just how much of an ass some of the regular full time Avengers are. Dane was definitely accepting that offer to join MI-13 the next time he is in the UK. A strange thought even came to his mind about Tony Stark specifically, the thought distracted him from noticing the person in a cloak scurrying away from him.

cd6d3aded9625d58dc0c996282c173ab.jpg

Then his communicator in his helmet started going off with Intel from SHIELD HQ. "Black Knight, confirmed Mutant contact which Ms Marvel has already engaged. There was also a hijacking of one of our transports. Via traffic cam and sattelitte surveillance we have been tracking suspected vehicles carrying the stolen items. Be advised they were stolen by mutants likely supporting a larger contingent of mutants. This could potentially lead to a big mutant hideout bust." The Intel agent informed him.

Dane's face shifted into one of glee. He just needed to follow the bread crumbs from Intel and he would get to do some hacking and slashing.

kasigi kasigi P Peaceswore WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Capza Capza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back