• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

WeaselThor

The Thundering Mustelid
Hey guys chat to your hearts content but be respectful of one another.​

Last edited:
Alright so im dropping fog and holding on to 3 hidden mutant plus 1 hidden celebrity mutant.

If you want to discover them i recommend finding Bobby Bone. Just be sure you don't bring fear with you.

Ah, so what you are saying is, keep your characters far away from him if you enjoy them being alive and well? Gotcha ;)

Ah, so what you are saying is, keep your characters far away from him if you enjoy them being alive and well? Gotcha ;)
Kinda like that...suffice it to say he is way more dangerous than he looks. One can look into and research this and has a high chance of figuring it out...but that may prove fatal if he feels the discoverer cannot be trusted. Bwahahahaha

Kinda like that...suffice it to say he is way more dangerous than he looks. One can look into and research this and has a high chance of figuring it out...but that may prove fatal if he feels the discoverer cannot be trusted. Bwahahahaha
He sounds juuuust like the kind of character I wanna mess with but know I shouldn't

He sounds juuuust like the kind of character I wanna mess with but know I shouldn't
Hey its marvel...these things happen. Tbh its not likely for a Player character to die in this i mean it can happen but not really unless the player is ready to leave and wants to go out in a blaze of glory...Most Npcs will drop like flies.

Hey its marvel...these things happen. Tbh its not likely for a Player character to die in this i mean it can happen but not really unless the player is ready to leave and wants to go out in a blaze of glory...Most Npcs will drop like flies.
Understandable~ But you don't need to kill a character to destroy them~

Lol! I only think like that, because whenever I make a character, the first thing I ask myself is. "How do I break you?" The more I love them....the worse it is for them u-u
Mine is similar to that but i see how much insane adversity i can make them overcome. In the end most of my characters wind up going insane.

Hey guys just posted an app for Morph, one of my favorite X-Men characters.
I gotta say I'm interested to see him play out in this story. He has a very unique mindset about the war. Kudos for bringing out an abstract hero :)

While i will be playing hulk he won't be around until later. Im having it set so that Betty Ross has recently passed and he has been grieving. No one has seen the hulk in about 11 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back