• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Shin sighed at the mutant leaders' rebuttal but they were right. This,place needs fixing before the Raft can be attacked. "To answer all your questions. Sabretooth is smelling my guys working their magic to help out in the Healing Ward. They have assessed this place and will report to me what this place is in dire need of. I will import what you need then get to work making the standard of life better down here." Shin began.

"But, the Raft needs to go down. It will take time for the supplies to get here and the last thing I want if for SHIELD to turn their eye upon us while we're bringing in supplies. Easiest way to do that is to create a crisis on their hands." Shin finished.

Capza Capza Yahhah Yahhah

Neon

"Why are yer obsessed with tis prison? Please help me and say it fer feedom, justice and pancakes." Orsted mocked and X-23 elbowed him in the chest again.

"Would you stop that!" she hissed at him.

"He's right. I don't want us to signed a Faustian agreement. You don't expect me to believe that you're doing this for the good of mutants. Who do you want from the Raft?" Logan asked as his claws reflect the lights.

Field Marshall Field Marshall

Heretic Fist

Yukari grumbled to herself as she left Alice Springs. The old man runs a jeep rental service and Yukari was his first customer for the day.

"Four hundred Aussies for three days?" she grumbled to herself. She could used her Shikigami, but to maintain it for two hundred and fifty miles will drain much of her chi.

She sighed and continues to press on towards Uluru.

"I want all the mutants released but I also have identified some potential Hand recruits amongst the roster of prisoners. This would benefit you guys in distracting SHIELD while you guys collect all the good mutants to add to your manpower. This benefits me because I would have brought in some high quality recruits into the Hand. This also means until the Raft is back at 100% they will have to divide whatever's left and what they recapture amongst the less secure facilities. Those facilities would be ripe for follow up attacks." Shin explained the grand importance of attacking the Raft.

A piece of his armor's helmet recovered half his face so he could view what his Silver Ninja had sent him. It seems they need a lot more down here then Shin originally thought. He immediately compiled it into a import job and sent it to the Yashida Corp systems. "The supplies you guys need are on their way." Shin commented.

Capza Capza

Logan

"The Hand, of course." Logan grumbled and he looked at X-23 who nodded in agreement. Sabertooth shook his head. Logan also doesn't like this. Not one bit. The last time he met the Hand, they did not part on good terms. Him, Sabertooth and the Heretic Fist tore apart two Fingers and their whole operation . Logan still remember it. August 20th 1864, during the last days of the Shogunate. The burning of Kyoto.

"Orsted will handle the supplies. We will support your cause." Logan resigned. His people needs supplies and support. But if this operation is happening, he needs to locate an old friend.

"Does the Hand knows the whereabouts of the Heretic of K'un Lun?"

"We, The Hand, have been supporting the Japan Sanctuary which is why it is doing so well. The Hand has elected to do some good this time around, two of the Fingers are now mutants. With their latest addition the Hand has never been as strong as it is now." Shin explained.

One of Shin's Silver Ninja appeared right next to him with a piece of paper in Hand. He handed the paper to Orsted it contained all the shipping information and the inventory list so Orsted had all he needed to get the supplies once they arrived.

"We probably do, do you want us to bring them here? That can be arranged, time is of the essence." Shin replied.

Capza Capza

Atlanta, Georgia | Nightmare​
Nightmare was walking around in his human morph, hoping that he wouldn't have to use his powers again. As he continued walking around, he saw someone who looked kind of strange. He decided to follow him in stealth. Why he did it, he didn't know. The man seemed... powerful, but afraid of his power. "I need to investigate this. Then, maybe I can ask him if he knows where a nearby super team is." he whispered to himself. As he teleported into a nearby tree, he began to see what his glasses were. "Fancy sunglasses. But they do seem too polarized to be normal sunglasses. I can barely see his eyes." Nightmare whispered to himself as he got himself comfortable in the tree. He knew it would be a while for him to get any personality traits from his actions.

Xale Xale

Then Daimon saw who he had come for, but it was in boy form. As he came closer the Netharanium helped Daimon detect not just demonic aura but immense magic potential. Now seeing the boy he kinda reminded Daimon of himself in how he has the potential to be great foe towards mankind or towards the Hell Lords. Daimon was hellbent on making this boy a foe of the Hell Lords. He saw Angel approaching with Beast and quickly revealed the Sorcerer Supreme's seal to Beast so that he wouldn't be inclined to go against what Daimon said.

"Greetings great leader of mutants, you have the thanks of the Sorcerer Supreme and the Masters of the Mystic Arts. You have taken good care of our friend here but for the good of all and his own benefit he must come with me to Kamar Taj. I believe you already have one significant task at hand. Let me take this one off of your work load. Besides he will be in a place where he can prosper." Daimon explained.

The Beast simply nodded, he definitely had his doubts but those were outweighed by trust in the Sorcerer Supreme's judgement. Daimon squatted down and held his hand out to the boy. A magic circle appeared beneath him it was a teleportation circle back to Kamar Taj. Once the bot was inside its bounds, it began to activate. "Good luck in your endeavors." Daimon bid them before the two vanished.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Xale Xale Demonhunter Demonhunter WeaselThor WeaselThor

Kibto had to admit he was surprised by the fact Ash wasn't aware of the underground. After all he figured someone with her looks would've lived there, as to avoid crowds and high chance of being captured. Her ignorance lead him to believe that maybe, not as many mutants as he thought lived in the underground, or she was just an exception? When she mentioned this just being an easier place to steal from others, Kibto just gave a small nod. While he may no intentions of stealing, he knew that not everyone was the same as him. Besides, it didn't seem she was stealing solely for causing trouble, or at least he hoped that wasn't the case. "You're lucky, I mean when it comes to remaining undiscovered. Then again, maybe not many people noticed you, because there are plenty of weird people in New York." he remarked with a light smile as he rubbed the back of his head. 'Says the mutant that refuses to steal or use his powers to his advantage against these 'weird' people~ I like this girls style, take what they have and use it for yourself! Do you really think any of these idiotic humans wont take advantage of you the second they get a chance?.' Though annoyed by the others pestering, Kibto paid little head to Nether as he walked on. "I'm surprised that you really don't know what the underground is. I only heard several rumors about it here and there while I was wandering. I figured every mutant knew of it?" His tone wasn't meant to be one that was insulting, rather it was genuine curiosity. "If you haven't been there, then how have you hidden so well??"

Ash nodded her head to him, biting at her lip, "I usually tell people the horns are fake, and my feet are just shoes... Most people believe it." She shrugged, "I don't... I don't talk to people much. I kinda... hide in my apartment until I need money for the rent or for food. I... I'm just lucky that my landowner doesn't pay any attention to me. Though... I think maybe he's on something anyway when he talks to me, so he probably thinks anything different about me is just his imagination." She shrugged, continuing to walk. She didn't want to mention that she'd been doing that routine for the last two years. And that for the three years before that she'd been homeless, struggling to survive.

"You must be a good actor, or maybe everyone there are just people that know not to ask too many questions? Then again, they could just be really gullible." 'Ha, I bet she'll get found out soon enough, they may not ask a lot of questions now, but its only a matter of time before they do~' "Hush." 'Whaaat~ I'm just saying~ A young girl like her? With those looks~Hehehe Its only a matter of time before someone blackmails her or worse~~' "Stop, you don't know an-" Realizing he looked like he was talking to himself, he coughed in his hand and looked ahead to where the line for the hot dog stand is. "I don't think I could do what you do, I'm really bad at stealing... Not just because I'm a bit of a clutz." 'PFfffffff A bit?? You tripped over a bench which had Tony sitting on it and almost got yourself caught by two anti mutants people~One being a very popular avenger~' A flush went on Kibto's face as he brought up his neck warmer. "Stow it, that was your fault." 'Hehehe, still happened~'

Closing his eyes for a moment as he tried to ignore Nether, he continued on with his conversation with Ash as if nothing happened. "Not only cause I'm a clutz, but I think I'd feel too guilty... Not that I'm trying to nag you or even scold, its just what I do personally." He said with a small smile as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't really have a goal in mind, so I was thinking about trying to find the underground. That place could give me some safety while I try and figure out what to

Ash nodded her head in agreement, though she was glad people were gullible. Otherwise she'd have been caught long ago. She bit her lip as he spoke to stealing, and she nodded, " 's why I only steal off the people who look like they have enough. Less chance of getting someone who really needs it too." She said quietly, "And... It's either steal or starve. I can't get a job looking like... like me." She stressed, turning her head a little further toward the floor even as they came up to the end of the hot dog stand line.

"I... I'd like to come with you? If... If thats okay?" She asked. Despite only just having heard of this underground, she honestly was curious. And if it was a safe place for mutants... maybe she'd finally fit in somewhere.

"
d390670fbc2095c8581066e0052e7518.jpg
True, I can tell you, starving is anything but fun." Kibto said softly as the line started to move up. At the mentioned that she couldn't get a job, namely due to her looks Kibto nodded at this. "I noticed, I really didn't mean to insult you, sorry if I did. I understand where you are coming from, and its not like I will tell others of this or report you." He kept a simple, soft tone to make sure those in the line didn't hear him, well except for Ash of course. When Ash mentioned she wanted to go with him to the underground Kibto looked at her with a rather bewilder look. "You sure?? Don't you have an apartment??? From what I heard, the underground...though a safer zone its as bad if not worse than the slums."

Ash nodded her head in agreement. Starving wasn't fun at all. She remembered the days when she was locked up, barely fed. Now she was glad she could get food, even if she had to steal for it. Biting her lip, she nodded to him, "I-I do have an apartment. But... One day one of my neighbors will notice something's wrong with me. I... I already haven't spoken to any of them, and I know they're suspicious..." She turned her head toward the floor, "I'd rather be safe. If... If I didn't look like this then I'd be fine but... It's not as if I can just turn this all off, you know?"

Kibto gave a small smile at this. "Okay, after I get something to eat, the two of us can figure out how to get there. I don't know exactly just yet, but I haven't actually tried to find it either." Kibto admitted with a small smile as he took another step forward as they neared the hotdog stand. "I know these safe houses aren't easy to find, but..... I should be able to, if I have enough time." He stated as they were now at the hot dog stand with the man ready to take their order. "I'll have anything that you can afford." Kibto said timidly as he looked over at Ash.

Ash nodded her agreement with him, giving him a tiny smile from under her hood. Glancing at the money in her hand, and then at the choices, she beamed. She had enough for a large hot dog, which she hoped he'd like. Ordering one, she offered the money out and collected the little amount of change, hopping eagerly from one foot to the other at the idea of helping her friend. Thanking the man as he handed her the food, she dragged Kibto off to the side, and offered it to him, "Here! I... I hope it's okay?"

Once they were some ways from the cart, and when the hot dog was offered to him, Kibto reached up and gently took it from her as his stomach started to make loud continuous growls. Just showing how hungry he truly was. "Thank you." He said softly before bringing the food to his mouth and taking a bite from it, which was shortly followed by another and another bite. The food tasted utterly delicious, especially compared to the sandwich he had forced himself to eat earlier. He didn't care it was a plain hot dog, the fact it was large, and edible was more than enough for him. Honestly, he felt like he may be on the verge of tears, since it had been ages since anyone had offered him such kindness. 'I swear if you start crying.' "Stow it, this...this taste so good, I'm not going to cry." Kibto whispered to himself as he already consumed well over half the hotdog. 'You are such a pansy, you wouldn't be feeling like this if you just did what she did and stole to survive.'

Kibto didn't respond to that as he continued to feast on the food in his hands. While he had the intention of saving at least some of it for later, that idea went out of the window when he stuffed the last bite into his mouth. A feeling of relief and joy filled his body as he finally got some decent nourishment. While it wouldn't hold him for long, it was more than enough at this moment of time. Taking this second to fully enjoy the hotdog, he soon enough swallowed and looked at Ash with a bright smile. "Thank you, so much, I owe you greatly." He said earnestly before opening up his bag before pulling out a pristine looking tablet.

"I promise, I'll get you to the sanctuary, not that I've got something in my stomach I can focus. If you give me a bit, I should be able to find where the hideout is in a few minutes." Kibto said with a bright smile, despite having just finished eating his hotdog, he already looked better than when Ash first stumbled upon him, his pale skin wasn't as pale and his smile seemed far more genuine.
(Collab post with myself and WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys )

Atlanta, Georgia

After swatting Bobby, Hank's sense of satisfaction was short lived as a reddish shockwave ripped out of the ground blasting debris aside, and it would've knocked him aside too if not for his size. Even still he was knocked off balance and staggered. Bobby on the other hand landed hard but managed to back to his feet very quickly. A look of amusement spread across his face as he began counting the heroes gathered against him. That amusement turned into a look of voracious hunger as he saw the shockwave rippling across the ground in all directions. "She must be an omega. Wonderful." he said as he positioned his hands to absorb the shockwave. Yet he never got the opportunity. A blue blur of motion came between him and the shockwave. Once it stopped the Blue was revealed to be a glowing crystal sword held by a cloaked figure. The blade wielder swung his sword leaving a slash in the air that parted the shockwave making it ripple past Bobby. All the man said was "Times up." before pivoting on his heel and grabbing Bobby by the vest and placing his foot in front of bobby's shoes before twisting his torso and tugging bobby forward tripping him with his own foot and casting the psychopath into the Slash that was left in the air. He took an extra moment to look at the heroes then pointed his blade at downtown Atlanta. "Your people need you." almost as if on cue the bedrock beneath the city, already weakened by Bobby, gave way under the force added by Zara's energy burst. The skyscrapers began swaying back and forth like trees in the wind. the sounds of car alarms blaring and the loud rubbling of the ground filled the air as the cloaked figure walked through the slash he had made and it vanished moments later both he and bobby having vanished with it.
Coldpopz Coldpopz P Peaceswore

(Everyone in Atlanta as well :))

As Cyler was sitting in the tree, he sensed something going on down south. Shifting into his devilish self, he hopped on his motorcycle, put on his helmet, and sped off to see what was going on. He managed to get there and parked his motorcycle by the path he took. As he walked towards the group, he noticed how one of them had huge wings. It reminded him of his brother. It would be interesting to see what he would have done here. Probably would've started a fight, actually, because that was who he was.

Last edited:
Storm
6218477947ef8b0e2084882dcbc03b1d.jpg
At this point in time, Storm was nearing Africa. While she had been with Zane in his flight to the US, after the ship got destroyed she chose it would have been best to have faith in her son's survival and instead return home. While she understood his plight and hoped him the best, she knew it wasn't the best idea for her to be with him the entire time he was at the US. She had gotten him there, and now, now it was time to return to her home and see what was next from there. More likely than not nothing would be done, but still, despite this, it was best to return, at least for now.

As she zoomed over the landscapes of Africa, her own body being blocked by view due to the thick clouds she had swirl around as to not attract anyone's attention. As she flew over the wide landscape her peaceful flight was completely destroyed when a roar that could pierce the heavens penetrated the air. Stopping in the air and now just floating she looked around in confusion as to what could have caused such a ear splitting sound. It certainly wasn't human, for no man could reach that volume. Her eyes gazed upon the landscape below her, and eventually they landed on a spot in the horizon. There, several miles off, was a massive dust cloud. Storm could tell that dust cloud wasn't one from any sandstorm, it was made, by something.

As to what made it, well it didn't take her long at all to figure it out in the least. For merely seconds after her eyes found this spot, something massive and green jumped high into the air, souring through the sky at incredible speeds. Shocked by this sight, it didn't take her long in the least to figure out who/what it was. "Hulk?? What is he..." She whispered in surprise, however before she could concern herself with the why, her attention was focused onto where Hulk was going. At this speed, and pace it was only a matter of time before he reached one of the peaceful African tribes that dotted the land. It was evident the massive green monster wasn't in any state of mind to be concerned about these people, who knows how many villages he could have trampled through already to get this far inland?

Unwilling to stand by and let these people get harmed by this raging monster Storm knew she had to halt him here and now.

Just as the Hulk landed on the ground once more with a loud crash, causing a large crater at this feet Storm stepped into action. Holding her hands out the winds around the hulk picked up to hide speeds as clouds above them got dark. "Hulk! I stop your rampage!" Storm demanded as she held out one hand in the direction of the green creature, the other up into the sky. "If you do-"

"HULK KILL BOOM BOY!!! LIGHTNING LADY WONT STOP!!!!!" The hold billowed as he jumped into the air straight for Storm.

A gasp of surprise left Storm but with great skill and agility she dodged this attack as she soared higher in the air. "I warned you Hulk!" She called out as he eyes glowed, lightning now sprang from the darkened clouds and thunder erupted into the empty air. These clouds turned the area so dark that one could mistake the time of day with utter ease. Holding out her hands the winds clashed together and as they fought for dominance a twister started to form.

"HULK SMASH LIGHTNING LADY! HULK KILL BOOM BOY!!!" The hulk shouted once more as he charged straight at her. When he jumped into the air to attack her, a blast of lightning sprung from the cloud and struck him immediately. Sizzling the monsters body, till smoke came off him, the Hulk fell back to the ground with a loud crash. This however only stopped his movement for a moment, other than that the monster remained unharmed. If anything the attack pissed the Hulk off even more as it let out a furious roar that threatened to break Storm's ears.

As he prepared the launch himself at Storm again, she held out both her hands at him. The once small twister, had become a full blown Tornado and it sprang right for him. When this happened the Hulk smashed his hand into the ground to stop himself from being pulled away, alas, to counter this effort Storm only increased the tornado's power. Causing rocks to fly in the air and trees to uproot, the winds were vicious and stones bounced as well as cut into Hulk's flesh before finally the wind became too strong. With more effort added into this Tornado the Hulk was lifted high in the air. "Begone Hulk! Cool your head off!" Storm shouted as more lightly ignited the air as thunder crashed around them.

This tornado then moved at full speeds away from her, and toward the edges of Africa, skillfully avoiding any tribes or people that could have been in its path. While it was trouble keeping these powerful winds up Storm didn't let herself falter. After all the people here weren't capable of defending themselves from the monster's rage.

With one last effort to get Hulk off of Africa, she aimed the Tornado in a way that it would spout the Hulk out. When it did so it sent the green monster soaring in the air, away from Africa and a bit over the ocean. Sadly, while she did manage to get Hulk out of Africa. Not only did this disturbance increase his rage, it also sent him in the direction...…...of the United Kingdom.

kasigi kasigi (Yooooooouuuuuuuu maaaaaaaay have an itty bitty massive and very pissed off Hulk coming your way buddy~)

Neon

"One of this days, yer eve to teach me yer bloomin logistics." Orsted said and he took the paper. "I agree time of the essence. But we need subtlety and stealth or we'll risk attracting those bloomin wankers from SHIELD. Believe me, that knight is more trouble than he's worth." Orsted continued and pointed to the west. "The second entrance is over there. We can use the waterways and move the goods from the docks. It's a bit longer, smells like Liverpool, and the only residence are four turtle, a rat and a loony girl wearing yellow jumpsuit. If we avoid them, it would be smooth sailing."

He looked at Zane and Harada. There's something about them. Both knows undercover and Zane have the attitude of the Spice Girls, while Harada reminds him of a 90's Euro dance group. Orsted is wondering if they can put their differences and work together. "I suggest the two of you to lead the dock teams. We use the night as cover to move the goods. As long as yer ninjas doesn't run into pirates, we can move many essential parts to start fortify this place."

Yahhah Yahhah

Jace was confused as the two vanished. Head tilting in absolute and complete confusion. His eyes went from where Daimon and Angel had been, to beast, to morph then back to that spot on the bridge. His mind began working on where they could have gone, he didn't smell them anywhere! He looks over into the water wondering if there were under the bridge. He really didn't want to jump in there with his bandages, the nurses got mad when he ripped the first one off so he assumed they'd be even more mad if the third bandage yet got water logged.

He just looks up, confused, hoping they'd give him an answer.
WeaselThor WeaselThor Xale Xale Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

( Not at home. Writing on phone, so no format.)

After a short little trip over the Atlantic by Nick's call, Tony had finally made it over to the U.K. - as in, he was over land. He knew the exact location of Nick, at a government building, probably discussing something important with a government figure. He planned to stop in and have a quick conversation with Nick, about wherever Mr. Green Man was at the moment. Tony assumed that his appearance wouldn't disturb any matter that Nick was discussing before he were to arrive, but in the end, it didn't really matter. If it was important enough for Nick to call him out here, he's fine with crashing any sort of party that they might be having together. Tony hoped that he'd eventually get reports about the Hulk's location, but so far, nothing.

Tony flew freely through the air, oddly enough. Some people question how he's able to fly through the airspace of the entire world without much of an issue at all. Along with the fact that he really isn't in a vehicle per say - it's armor. BIG difference. Tony has a lot of power and influence, that he will flaunt as he pleases. In this case, using it to get access to the government's airspace. As long as he doesn't, for whatever reason, interfere with military practices or commercial airlines, Tony is good to go.

Tony eventually arrives near the building that Nick was inside, landing around a half mile away, in a little garden area. It looked like a safe little place to let his armor relax for a bit. Not that it could. When he landed down, he stepped out from the suit, the back of it opening up and closing as Tony left it. Luckily, Tony was dressed for the occasion - and his attire wasn't too banged up from the whole bench incident earlier in the day - luckily. That was a close one, whew! He began to make his way towards the entrance of the building. Even though he was a decent distance away, he could still see where it is quite clearly - it was a path directly to it.

When he was only a few feet away from the little Garden, Friday began speaking into his ear from the earpiece. "Sightings of Hulk appearing, Mr. Stark. Reported seconds ago." What a lucky break! He didn't have to travel half across the world to find him. Tony sighed. "Come on, Bruce. You really need to get that green hunk under control." He turned back to the garden, jogging back over to where his suit was, and stepping back inside of it. "Alright. Friday, send me coordinates to the report, when you can."

Last edited:
Morph - Miami, FL​

Once again Morph was wowed by Daimon’s magic. Life would be much easier if he could just poof and go anywhere. It would of really helped with that day and a half he spent on that interstate bus getting to Miami. Plane tickets were a bit too expensive for a fugitive mutant with no source of income, so he had to settle for a smelly, packed in piece of tin with no air conditioning. If Morph were an online reviewer he would give them a one out of five. Yes, magical teleportation would be a very useful ability. It would be awesome as a secondary mutation for Morph, like that elf looking guy he met up north, was his name Curtis or something?

As the two people who had only been here for ten minutes left, Morph turned to Beast. He had said something about a new mission already, Morph figuring that he should get overtime as he literally just finished his last one. He wasn’t even debriefed yet. It was a bit confusing for Morph but as he looked to his right he saw that the fishman was even more confused, probably never seen people vanish into thin air.

“Don’t worry Jace, that’s what you said your name is right? Well all of us here are mutants, people who can do crazy weird stuff. I’m guessing you are as well based on you having shark fins. Well you’ll get along here if you can keep an open mind and try not to eat anyone. Savvy?” Morph said, his head becoming that of Captain Jack Sparrow.

Morph then turned back to Beast, his facial features going back to their natural state. Morph wondered about the mission, as the good Doctor had called for multiple mutants. Since coming to Miami, Morph had been working solo, gathering information that could lead to the safety of his fellow mutants. But multiple operatives meant a larger operation. Morph hoped it didn’t involve violence as he had made clear to Beast his predilection for a non-violent solution to the so-called Mutant Wars. He wasn’t ready to compromise his ideals.

“So Beast, what is my mission should I chose to accept it?” inquired Morph with a sly grin.

Demonhunter Demonhunter Its_Just_E Its_Just_E WeaselThor WeaselThor

89ca0839a3b2a5f9b6ffc8fe7f080bfb--dark-anime-anime-hot.jpg

Isroh lay asleep among the moss and trees. The mist shimmering along his cheekbones as he lay stretches out by the base of a willow tree. It was a foggy day and the area he was in was considered to be dangerous in terms of landscape. Lots of caves, steep cliffs and weather that could sneak up on someone. But that didn't scare him. He was born here. Here he was the king. Thus when the moss began to squirm, it hit him as a surprise another person would dare venture this far into the forests. He sits up, rolling his bare shoulders back before pulling on the light leather armor he had, not that he needed it, he just thought it looked nice. He supposed he might as well see what poor soul wondered this deep and make sure they weren't about to get themselves killed. Many had stumbled in and few made their way back out without help. Although this was different.

Isroh's scales down a steep rocky slope that would have been enough to twist the ankle of any normal man backward and send him plummeting to his death, but Isroh's been through there so many times it was like second nature. Sounds of struggling and muffled screams met his ears, no doubt a woman. The wind began to pick up, a storm was coming and if he didn't get to whoever was in trouble soon, he doubted they'd make it out at all. Some of these caves flooded in the rain and some of the steep ravines turned into violent rivers that'd sweep someone off a cliff in a heartbeat given it didn't kill them against the rocks first.

Something was definitely amiss as he rounds a corner in the maze of ravines only to catch a group of men pushing a bound woman into a cave, knife to her back. He shakes his head, this place tended to attract those looking to dump bodies. Something like this was a more common occurrence than the leshen wanted. At least he got to this one before it was too late, no one else would die here the way he did. He calmly moseys his way into the cavern.

Really think I'd let you waltz into my kingdom and shed blood on my doorstep? He calls, voice sharp as a knife as a crow flies it's way in the mouth of the cave.

The bloody hell. Stay out of this or you'll end up just like her! One man growls as the crow lands upon the young leshen's shoulder.

If anyone dies here today it'll be you. Now get out. Before I feed you to the crows. He threatens once more, violet gleam shimmering in his eyes. The woman squirms in her bindings, just trying to get away as more crows flew into the cave, all looking around, sizing everyone up.

Fukin' hell. Wha-

I'm bored. Goodbye. Isroh snaps his fingers and the crows come lurching forward, feathers flying everywhere as a proper murder descended on the two men, pecking and clawing with their talon as they screamed for mercy. Both men lost their eyes rather quickly and found themselves blindly swatting at birds that just wouldn't leave them alone. Isroh calmly walks past, picking up the knife the man had dropped on the ground and cuts the woman loose, pulling her up quickly as she screams in utter terror, afraid she'd be next. But much to her astonishment he pulls her from the cave and up a nearby cliff just as the rain began to fall.

You're far from home but I think I can get you back. Here. The ground begins to glow as the forest bends to the leshen's command, a loud rumbling coming from the bushes as a massive mass of brown fur calmly walks to it's master.

I- thankyou. How do I. Holy shit is that a bear!?"

Isroh urges the woman to the bear who stands on his hind legs in greeting before ploping back down on it's front paws. Yes, On the bear quickly. This place is about to flood and you need to be long gone.Take her home. He walks as he pushes her onto the beasts back which then promptly sprints off toward the nearest town. He sighs, turning back and eyeing the cave. He didn't have time to drain those two before the cave would be full of water and flush them out elsewhere. Besides the ravens probably had their bones nearly stripped bare by now. He needed blood soon, perhaps he'd have to make a run to town tonight.

(anyone who's bored and needs a buddy)

After going all throughout the abandoned warehouse, there was no sign of any mutants. Chuck was not happy about the false lead but he knew that they happen every once in a while. At least he could head back to where they were staying so he could finally stop hearing Ken whine about his damn headache. As they were walking, Chuck senses started to kick in. He stopped in his tracks and began to look around. “What is going on? I feel as though something bad is about to happen,” said Chuck in his mind. Just then, the ground began to shake. “What the hell?” The buildings all began to sway. The ground was cracking. Debris was falling from everywhere. “An earthquake? Impossible.” This thought was quickly abandoned as the screams of people in need now filled his head.

Yelling back at his partner, “Ken! We have to help these people get to safety!” Running to the people screaming, his instincts kicked in. He saw a young couple first, then a car going off the road due to a huge crack in the ground. Chuck’s used his enhanced reflexes to slow down time a bit to assess what to do. “Ken doesn’t have really much of an offensive set of skills but he can help lead people the right direction to safety. First, I need to help the couple from the falling debris.” Chuck raced towards the couple. As he was closing in, a huge piece of conceit from the building above them was falling right at them. Chuck increased his speed, took a huge leap towards the couple, and smashed the conceit with his fist right before it hit them. “Get out of here! Now!” shouted Chuck. The couple starred for minute at him, not even getting a thank you out, before running for their lives. Next thing to do was to get the person out of the car that was now pinned against a post and the ground.

Chuck made it to the car, looking at the driver, “Don’t worry, I will get you out of here, sir.” Chuck looked over the situation and found that the best thing was to try and remove the door. Chuck focused his strength, grabbed the door, and pulled it clean off the car. Throwing it to the side, he helped the man out of the car. The man starred at him for a long time before speaking, “Th-thank you, but how did you do that..?” said the man to Chuck. “That is not a concern right now! You need to get out of here, it is not safe!” shouted Chuck. After helping the people around him, he didn’t see anyone else that needed his help, but he knew that something else was going to happen. “What is going on? Where did this earthquake come from? Also, where the hell did Ken go?” Now Chuck knew that Ken was skilled with his mutations even with no offensive abilities, he also knew, when pushed comes to shove, Ken was a top notch mutant. “I had better go find him to help him out,” said Chuck as he raced down the street.

P Peaceswore

Shin had question marked look on his face before he realized Orsted thought the supplies were coming by way of sea. "The supplies are being brought by plane it will take them a while to get here. Yashida Corp is Japanese company not an American or European or African one." Shin explained. "That also means we'll have a lot of downtime before the supplies arrive. That's why I wanted to crack the Raft first then get the supplies. A good chunk of the plan was to divert attention from us to the escapees. Have you been listening to the discussion?" Shin through a little more attitude then he knew he would into the last line.

Shin turned his head to Wolverine. "What do you want to be done about the Heretic? Do you want to shoot them a message, have them teleported, or go directly to them"

Capza Capza
Yahhah Yahhah

Miami, Florida​

Cedric watched as the new kid and this other new person who he had not meet, disappeared inside a ring of fire. “Well, I bet that is nice to have the ability to just, summon a portal to anywhere,” said Cedric out loud. It was now just himself, Morph, Beast, and the fish guy who he thinks he heard morph call him Jace? Cedric found a nice pipe to sit on, looking over at beast he said, “Alright big blue, what’s this mission you have for us?”

Xale Xale WeaselThor WeaselThor Demonhunter Demonhunter

Heretic Fist
Ayers Rock/Uluru, Australia

After five hours of driving through the dunes, Yukari finally saw it. Uluru, one of the most famous landmarks in Australia. She pulled out a black card with one word written on it, Orion. She is determined to find out who is this Orion and how did he found her. Yukari pressed the pedal and approached the fame rock formation.

Yukari parked her four by four near the rock formation and approached it by foot. "Now what?" she asked as she moved closer towards the rock and feels its smooth structure. "Open Sesame?"

WeaselThor WeaselThor

Neon

"Like now?" he asked and turned to the Pack. "He want's to do it now?" he looked at Shin. "Sorrry, all I was hearing was bla bla bla supplies bla bla bla supplies."

"I don't see any problem. It's not like we're storming heaven's gate." Logan stood up and walked towards them. "Yukari Miyagi. The Hand should be keeping tabs on her. Tell her, the time of sitting on the fence is over. She needs to choose a side." and he stopped in front of Shin. "Let's get this show on the road, bub."

Changing his mind, he decided to hit the road again. That was the plan, until the earthquake hit. The ground was shaking and Nightmare couldn't control his motorcycle and had to jump off and watch it be swallowed by the earth. Realizing that he didn't need it now, he began to save the nearby people that were in danger. "What is happening here?" Cyler wondered "The elements are not happy with us. There must be a reason for it." As Nightmare got the last person to safety, he noticed two other mutants helping out and decided to go and assist them. "Hey, you guys look like you need some help. Mind if I lend a hand?" Nightmare asked as he teleported to them and started helping them anyway. Helping people was what he naturally did, so he didn't really wait for an answer.

Last edited:
Ayers Rock, Uluru Australia

Orion was on the top of the rock carrying a massive 22ft long log on his huge shirtless frame. Around him were several small children holding water canteens and damp towels. The older kids and young adults were there as well but they held tools and aided in the construction of the new long cabin. Once he got the log to the marked zone he hefted it off of his shoulder and slammed it into the stone embedding it at least 5 feet into the red rock below. Walking to one of the youngins he grabbed a canteen taking a long gulp from it. That was when he noticed the dust cloud from the approaching jeep. "Peter... your in charge. Im heading down." he said gaining a nod from one of the older kids with a small amount of stubble and handing the canteen back to little one. He then began the long walk down the jagged almost unrecognizable path they had carved into the mesa. It was a difficult hike even for him, then again he had been immortalized in his 50's and once again he cursed his luck for it not happening earlier in his life. Finally he made it to the ground mere seconds after the jeep had parked with just enough time to hear the driver ask "now what" then say "open sesame". it was his chuckling that actually revealed his approach from the western side of the mesa. "Its not magic ya know. We either Hike, fly, or port to get up there...care for a hiking buddy?" he said with a warm smile. His tanned skin wrinkling into dimples, gusts of wind blew through the seven foot mans white hair yet not a single strand moved. Altogether it created the illusion of a godhood, unless it wasn't an illusion. Capza Capza

Heretic Fist

Yukari looked at the huge man. Muscular and he is built like a rock. "What's with Australia and overly muscle man?"

She studied the man's expression and the way he move. He has a divine aura about him, and that makes her suspicious about the man. And the location they are standing now. Uluru.

Uluru isn't just a mountain. It is a sacred mountain. Some people put little notice on such things, but Yukari is from K'un Lun. She seen her share of such beings. That means she has to play her card right, or risk a fight in the Outback.

"Hiking buddy? Sure why not. I'm Yukari, the Heretic of K'un Lun. You are?"

WeaselThor WeaselThor

Ayers rock "Uluru", austrailia

The giant mans didn't falter one bit. "Actually i was apparently born in Kansas." he mused gesturing for her to follow. It was a pretty short walk to the entrance and he remained silent for a few seconds as she asked who he was. "Funny i've been asking myself that same question for nearly 20 years now. So far i've decided on a name and a lifestyle. Call me Orion." he said finally once they made it to the thin path with small rocks for hand and foot holds. "You said your from K'un Lun? I've never heard of this place before...what is their take on the mutant situation?" he said as he began the hike, strangely he didn't offer her any help up the steep path as if he knew she was able to keep up. In fact he seemed to be making effort to do so quickly. Yet there was a strange inflection in his tone as if leaving an unspoken warning.
Capza Capza

Fenrir
519f206a59ea2fa72fce2248ad577c81.jpg
When Zara didn't go the portal the second he opened it, Fenrir let a few cusses slip from his lips. He wanted to help her, but the ground was far too unstable for him to even dare to venture closer to struggling woman. Not to mention he didn't have any other powers that would allow him to get closer to help him. Sure, sure, he could jump into the other portal and arrive at her spot and maybe drag her through. Yet, the risk that would bring was far to great. If he attempted that, he was more likely than not only going to get himself stuck as well. What's the point in getting them both killed? With no real benefit to such a suicidal act, Fenrir had no choice but to stay in his spot and merely watch to see the woman's fate. He truly hoped he hadn't just brought the girl here to die, if that was the case, he was well aware he wouldn't be capable of sleeping for a good amount of time.

As he feared the worst, that fear vanished when he heard a blood curling scream from the spot she was at. Seconds later, he saw a flash of red, and before he even realized what happened he was hit with something that caused a great deal of pain to his body. His body was sent flying, he crashed hard into the ground at least twice before sliding to a stop just from the sheer force of the red colored blast. A pained gasp left his lips as he laid in the ground for a moment, utterly stunned. Luckily, nothing was broken, he was just in a bit of shock from the action all in all. Gulping in some air, he slowly but surely pushed himself to his knees as he coughed a bit in an attempt to get fresh air to fill his lungs.

By this point, the ground was shaking viciously making it harder for him to stand up as he looked around the area. "Wha-" He whispered his vision getting blurry for a moment. Taking one more deep breath, he heaved himself up and stood up fully, though he was slightly slouched over. "Earthquake? Damn it! We are right next to a city!" He exclaimed as he looked over to said city. His eyes then went back over to Antman. "We need to help them! Atlanta isn't known for their earthquakes! People are going to get hurt or worse!" He shouted out before stumbling over to Zara and Wasp to check on their conditions.
WeaselThor WeaselThor Coldpopz Coldpopz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back