• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Jace decided he liked Daimon, his tone was good. He decided to follow him closely, just listening. Then from behind a nurse scrambles from the med cabin he was just in. You! Where did you put my keys!? She yells, exasperated. Jace just stares, completely confused. Keys. My car keys. K-EYS. She was almost yelling at him and talking to him like he was stupid, which began to make him slightly uncomfortable. Although she did just sigh and shook her hand around like he did when he was jangling them earlier. Then it clicked! That's what those cool rattling things were called! She wanted those... Uh-oh. Because she so willingly gave them to him and everyone had them he didn't think they were important. He glances over the side of the dock, and sure enough in the bottom of the water was the shine of the key to a brand new Honda Civic. Keys. Was all he said, slightly ashamed.

Ugggh! really!? What in the ever loving hell is wrong with you! Did they fry your brain too? She yells, causing him to hiss, loudly, showing his razor sharp teeth to make her back off and stop yelling. Luckily she was more concerned with rolling up her scrubs and wading into the water to go get her keys. She turns and yells in one last burst of anger. What are you? Stupid?

No, I am Jace. He kept close to Daimon and morph, deciding he didn't much like this lady. Although he did gain some new information about humans. 'When they give you things and you throw them in the water, they get mad.'

WeaselThor WeaselThor Field Marshall Field Marshall Xale Xale

Last edited:
The Netharanium on Daimon's person twitched because of its psychosensitivity, responding to his sensing another demonic aura in the area. He really hoped it wasn't coming from who he thinks it is because that would mean someone opened up a whole new can of worms. He started thinking about the explanations behind it and who would be to blame. If it's a Hell Lord he had his money set Dormammu had Satannish cause this, that was conjecture based on the form the creature took when the seers Divined it. He was so deep in thought he didn't quite notice the commotion going on behind him about the car keys.

If the Hell Lords wanted the perfect enemy why not use what already tend to be unstoppable freaks of nature. However, the boy would make an excellent weapon against the Hell Lords. The looks on Marduk Kurios, Dormmammu, Belasco, Mephisto, Satannish, and rest faces would be priceless. This boy could help him get his sister back. Those thoughts made Daimon feelings on the situation go somewhat neutral.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Xale Xale Demonhunter Demonhunter WeaselThor WeaselThor

Zane looked around, at the suffering ones around him. Feeling even more determination that he needed to help in some way. If this kept up there would be countless more wounded just like this. "Smart, you see war as the honor less shitshow it is" he said. At Orsted's obvious attempt at a dig. Zane felt stupid for leading the knight to the ship, but he wasn't going to let this man know that.

Zane nodded as Orsted told him his plan for vengeance against the knight. "I once had sworn to slay someone. Although I did not choke him with his nether regions. I kicked him in the neck tore out his insides, and fed them to crocodiles, after burning his pathetic broken body" said Zane. Describing how he'd killed the Man-Ape.

"I wish you luck in your vengeance" said Zane.

Capza Capza

As Cedric was about to enter the Capital Shack, he was meet at the door with the fire kid and Beast both walking out. Cedric watched as the kid walked right past him like he wasn't there. When beast walked up next, Cedric looked at him and asked, "so.....where yall going?" Beast just shrugged his shoulders and explained that the kid suddenly started looking like he saw a ghost and started to walk away. Beast figured it was best to follow him. So, if beast thought that and beast needed Cedric for a mission, then it looks as if Cedric was following the kid as well. He turned on his heels and followed beast after the kid.

Shin may have to deal with the ramifications of what he said to Temugin later. Then again he sensed the assignment was coming directly from Temugin and something he wanted to keep secret from the other Fingers. That was probably the reason he threw in a personal reward for Shin. His only regret was rejecting it before hearing the details.

Shin and his silver ninja team entered the Under Park, the place was kind of a dump. Shin was here to change that at the very least. His current objective was to get a good look at things down here to determine what they needed most down here. He gestured for his ninja to fan out and check the haven. They turned into thin black blurring streaks before vanishing leaving Shin walked down the main path of the Under Park. His glowing blue eyes of his helmet and shining white armor drawing the attention of those sitting along the main path.

Capza Capza Yahhah Yahhah

Neon

"I don't need luck. I have plasma." Orsted grinned while showing his glowing tattoos. "Now that we've toured the Bobby, I'll show yer where the rest of the sections are. Down these apples, you'll find the Heart, the center of Under Park." Orsted pointed towards a large open area where tents are covering the open space.

"We dot exactly 'eve the luxury of privacy 'ere." he continued and looked at the inhabitants. Most of them are teenagers and adults with a few kids running around. Some are snuggling with their loved ones, mothers are feeding their children from tin foods. Children complaining about how they hate red beans and a few adults are playing Craps. "But this place still have heart right?"

Orsted turned around and saw Shin. He didn't recognize him. He will remember someone like him. White armor and glowing blue eyes. Another knight? A samurai this time? "Oi, yer over there. You can't waltz in 'ere without telling a knock-knock joke." he shouted at Shin. His tattoos began to glow and so does his hand and he looked at Shin with murderous intent. This intruder ain't leaving Under Park.

"Knock-knock."

Yahhah Yahhah
Field Marshall Field Marshall

Last edited:
Kibto Silver
NY City : Central Park

"That sounds perfect, I'll take anything at this point." Kibto said with a small smile as he got up from his bench before scanning the area for the hot dog stand. Once he spotted it he nodded his head in the direction of if before he made his way there. As he walked he turned his attention back to the girl. "You are really brave aren't you?" He asked rather suddenly as he looked at her. " From what I know, most mutants who's bodies don't look human stay in the underground. Since you cant play off having cancer or anything like that right? Did you come from the underground to get some food or something along those lines?" He asked curiously. "Since you saw what happened with Stark, the that knight, you must have been close right?? I'm glad you didn't get picked up by their scanners or an overly curious bystander."
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Astaroth 'Ash' Storm
New York City - Central Park

Ash trailed along at Kibto's side, pulling her cloak tighter around her and keeping her head down. She started at his question, peering at him from under her hood, and shook her head, "I... Underground?" She asked quietly, "I don't... I've never been underground at all... except maybe on one of the trains..." She trailed off, shaking her head again. She didn't know what she meant. It wasn't like she spoke to people on a regular basis after all, "I came here because there's big crowds. 's easier to take peoples wallets that way." She returned gently, wary now that he may know she steals and may not want to be her friend. She shuffled as she walked, glancing around at those around them, "Besides, in crowds like these people don't notice me. Not if I stay hidden."
P Peaceswore

"Ah, this place is more of a dump then everyone says it is." Shin commented before Neon confronted him. "That's a very foreign accent I hear from you." Shin replied to Neon's words. The face mask of his helmet opened to reveal his face which of course had a mask on it but only on the upper half of his face. Shin realized the redundancy of wearing both masks as he plucked the mask from his face and let it vanished in the red hue of his tachyon field. He blinked with his eyes being exposed to the light of the world directly and took a breath of not so fresh air. He revealed his face to be that of Shin Harada. "Sorry for the delay, I am Shin Harada of the Japan Sanctuary. I guess you haven't seen your leaders recently or they didn't know I was coming. I am here to help this sanctuary be a little less ;ike a rundown homeless shelter." he explained.

Capza Capza

Neon

"Homeless shelter?" Orsted asked and he looked around at his surroundings. "Well, yer don't 'eve to be blunt bout it, mate."

Orsted put his hands down and slowly the glow on his tattoos dimmed. "The name' s Orsted. Some called me Neon." Orsted introduced himself.

He looked at both of the new guest of the Under Park. He was baffled by the appearance of two people who wants to help the mutants cause. A Wakandan prince, former and a Japanese ninja samurai.

Orsted turned and signal them as they followed him into the Heart. Children followed both Zane and Harada, curious about them. The teenagers and adults ignored them, but a few who showed interest.

"Now, we're heading to the Command Center. The Pack will be there. I hoped. So tell me about Japan's sanctuary. How different it is compared to the cozy Stevie we called home?"

Yahhah Yahhah

Shin realized his joke was disastrously close to the truth about this place. Then again it's not like they had the kind of support system the Japan Sanctuary has. Shin eyed the children that followed him and another individual into what he assumed was the central part of the Under Park. Orsted confirmed that after a few moment of walking. Shin had so much to say on how vastly different things were here then in Japan.

Shin explained. "The Japan Sanctuary when we first set it up we wanted a prime location no less. I wanted somewhere that was easy to defend, hidden, and yet still capable of being comfortable. We considered several places and settled on Madripoor. But it's the Japan sanctuary not the Asia one, what happened is that we couldn't wake the dragon to correct state to move the island and hide it among some of the lesser known islands of Japan.

Our sanctuary emerged out of what we were using as a temporary location. We use Jigoku Chu Castle, an eerie sounding name to those who understand Japanese. It was hidden and easy to defend but what made it livable were the efforts of the people we brought there initially temporarily. We settled on just making that the sanctuary and it has worked out well so far. We pretty much split Asia between us and the Russia sanctuary.

We still have hopes of upgrading to using Madripoor if we can just gain control of the dragon. A whole small island nation, but we'd have to definitely clean it out. Madripoor has all manners of threats that would have to be dealt with. I am confident we could pull it off if we really went at it....sorry tangent.

This sanctuary I can see, was more of an under their nose type of thing. There are benefits to such a thing but just as many problems. I hope with my resources and connections I can increase the standard of living down here."

Capza Capza
Yahhah Yahhah

Dane awoke from his sleep and took a deep breath. It seemed someone was really good at following instructions because he was already in Garrett Castle. He assumed his unconscious body was collected and brought here by one of his fellow MI-13 members. Dane began removing his armor and grabbed the Ebony Blade from near his bed. He walked deep into the bowls of the castle before the Brazier of Truth. He plunged the blade of the giant sword into the flame to clear it of its current level of taint. It would really be a problem if he forgot to do this from time to time.

After his cleansing of his sword he set to polishing his armor. Even if it was black and a warrior's armor doesn't mean he can't look clean every now and then. This was just the first of several tasks he does whenever he gets to return home to his castle. He was really procrastinating from getting starting on procuring a mount for himself. He would definitely have to do some trail runs before making any arrangement permanent. Some breeders or sorcerers were more problematic then others. He was walking into a process.

Tony Stark, Atlantic Ocean

Tony was making haste to the United Kingdom, flying high over the Atlantic at an incredible speed, with the deep blue both above and below him, it was marvelous. The experience somewhat differed compared to being inside a plane. While someone was inside of a plane, they didn't necessarily feel like they were actually flying - it felt like any other vehicle, which they sat inside. Soaring above the ocean in a suit of armor? It made him feel pretty alive. He had absolute control over his direction and movements with flying - absolute freedom in the skies. At this point Tony had been traveling for quite some time now, nearing very closely to the United Kingdom, much closer to it than he was to the United States.

While Tony continued to fly, Friday spoke up to him. "Mr. Stark, a SHIELD agent is on the line and would like to speak to you. It's urgent." Tony couldn't imagine what it might be now. He, of course, obliged. "Go ahead and pass them onto my line." After a moment, the voice of an agent spoke to him, "Mr. Stark, Bruce has gone out of control. Get here as fast as possible." Tony's breaths quickened. What could have happened? He knew he needed to get to the U.K as fast as possible, so Nick could transport him to whatever location the Hulk was current at. He estimated around ten minutes until arrival - very soon. "I'll be there." The line hung up. "Friday, I want you to send a message alerting any Avengers in the United Kingdom area. You could alert those in the U.S as well, but I doubt they'll make it in time. I can handle Bruce myself, but extra support would always be nice, if possible." In an instant, messages were transmitted outwards, that any Avenger in the U.K or U.S would see, either on a phone or any other electrical device in their possession.

@any Avengers who could somehow make it. WeaselThor WeaselThor

Zane took in the new man. Slowly and carefully taking the shrapnel out of his side. It was more of an immobilizer then anything else. The panther armor must have stopped it from going very deep. Another one of Zane's favorite features of vibranium. He watched the children from the corner of his eye. It seemed that all children had a curiousity that could lead them into trouble. Zane felt a tinge of regret it was curiousity that had killed his brother. He looked at Harada. "You sound proud of it" he commented.

Zane still felt proud of Wakanda's advancements. Although that pride was stilted by the isolation. Wakanda had never been conquered. But they'd also nev attacked anyone, so that spoke in itself.

Capza Capza , Field Marshall Field Marshall

"I do lead it, I should be able to take pride in it." Shin replied to the Wakandan Prince. The Japan Sanctuary did have a better support system then what's in place here. They had the backing of the Hand through the entire process. Jigoku Chu Castle itself used to belong to the Hand and is still guarded by them. That's another reason Shin was able to leave and be confident that everything will be alright.

Capza Capza Yahhah Yahhah

Meanwhile in the Yashida Corp tower in Tokyo. The four fingers of the Hand had gathered once more. On this day it was good news as they had managed to finished dividing up the lost Finger's assets but we're also now welcoming a new member and a better one. Kingpin, Silver Shogun, Gorgon, and the Mandarin were sitting at a circular table with five chairs. The empty chair was one nearest to the door to the room. The door opened letting the light of hallway into the room before it was promptly shut. A feminine hand gripped the chair and pulled it out. She sat down in the chair and pulled herself in, resting her hands folded on the table.

"Very smart of you to recruit the Southeast Asia Crime Syndicate to your group here. You can call me Techno Golem." She said with a devilish smile and made glint in her eye.

Morph - Miami, FL​

Morph patted Daimon on the shoulder, leading him toward the command shack, a big grin on his face. He figured this guy was magic as he looked straight out of a fantasy novel. Morph had never met a real magic guy before and was excited by the prospect of befriending someone with powers beyond the realm of men. Of course all mutants had powers beyond that of men, so did that mean magic people are mutants? Or can some mages be mutants and some mutants learn magic. His thoughts were getting confusing, the smile leaving his face as he thought through it. A smile then returned as he decided that if this guy was truly magic then maybe he could teach Morph. As he was not a fighter Morph felt he could always use more skills. That and teleporting around like Daimon could was just awesome. But Morph knew he had to play it cool, get to know Daimon, and not just ask right. Lost in his thoughts of playing it cool, Morph subconsciously changed his attire to something out of Casablanca.

Before Daimon could comment on the unprovoked costume change Morph quickly changed back into his regular attire. Even after all the experience he had using his powers, sometimes a stray thought could change his whole appearance. That meant that when he was on a mission that he stay focused. Of course this was still Morph, the mutant who couldn’t take things seriously. As they passed one of the more dilapidated shack, Morph saw that fire shooting guy come into view. A second later he saw that Beast and Shadow were right behind him.

“Oh hey big blue!” Morph called to Beast, “Ah this here is Daimon, he kind of teleported in here, cool I know, and wanted to meet the man, or woman I don’t judge, in charge.”

Morph turned to Daimon and gestured toward Beast, his body changing into a high end restaurant waiter. Morph wanted to see what the magic guy needed to say to Beast. He was the third new person to show up in the last hour, but hey at least he didn’t try and eat Shadow like the second newcomer did. And Morph guessed the fire throwing first guy seemed decent enough.

Demonhunter Demonhunter Its_Just_E Its_Just_E WeaselThor WeaselThor Field Marshall Field Marshall

Yukari Miyagi/Heretic Fist

"Tower, this is the flight J-327, from Tokyo, we are approaching Sydney."
"This is Sydney Airport Tower. We have you on the radar. Please lower your altitude to ten thousand feet."
"Copy."

The stowaway hears the conversation and she threw an empty bottle of Vodka and proceed to stand up. The stowaway is sitting on top of the Airbus since it left Tokyo. The only reason she didn't fell off is because of her chi magnetizes her sole and also slow her breathing, so she wouldn't need much air. She let out a yawn as she went into the clouds. She hates the clouds. Despite looking like candy, its wet, sparkling and she can't see anything.

As they pass the clouds, Yukari looked below. Nothing but forest. "I can't believe I got so drunk, I forgot which side is Perth." she mumbled. The prospect of walking towards Ayers Rock from Sydney is daunting. It's not that she can't, it just takes more effort than she's willing to give. "Maybe I should commandeer a car. A four by four." she talked to herself and she nodded at her own plan. She walked towards the wing tip of the Airbus. She won't jump from the front side. She still has nightmares of seeing a mutant sucked into a 747 engine. It was a bet, a stupid bet between a drunken semi-immortal and a handsome mutant who claimed he can heal from anything. Anything but being torn to pieces by a rotating jumbo jet fan. Poor Yorick. Or was it Larry?

Yukari taps the wing for good luck and wave at the passengers who saw her. With a smile, she jumped from the plane and plunged herself down towards Australia.

Atlanta, Georgia

“You really shouldn’t have gone out last night. I told you that we were heading out in the morning to look for some mutants that have been spotted in an abandoned warehouse nearby,” said Chuck to his hung over companion. “Sshhhh, don’t talk so loud, Chucky. My head feels like it being smacked by ten hammers right now. Why is it so bright out here as well? Can’t we just do this when it’s dark, (yawn), I am exhausted,” said Ken from a ways back. “I told you not to call me Chucky you gambling drunk and no, we can’t wait till dark as we might lose them by that time.” Chuck and Ken have a very interesting, business relationship people would say. Chuck has been helping mutants find shelter and safe havens for a few years now. He just recently, “employed,” Ken to help him with his task as his illusion powers make getting around a lot easier in life. This was a typical argument the two would have on a daily basis. Ken would go out, drink all night, and gamble all the money away that Chuck is paying him just to complain the next day about going out and looking for mutants with Chuck who tells him about these plans the day before they happen. As they walked through the alley ways, nearing the warehouse Chuck mentioned, all Chuck keep hearing was whining from behind him. Chuck looked backed and said, “maybe you should stop drinking if it causes you this much pain.”

Fenrir
519f206a59ea2fa72fce2248ad577c81.jpg
Loud crashing and rumbling reached Fenrir's ears as he kept spirting along the empty area heading straight for his portal. He didnt know what was going on behind him, and he wasn't tempted to turned around and figure it out. For all he knew, the man that was trying to steal this was in fact chasing him right now, and really checking would just slow him down. Even as bits of rubble fell down around him, he kept running with the item having a firm grasp in his hand. Soon he was within range of the portal, and just pushing a bit more he glanced over his shoulder to see if the attacker was gaining on him. When his eyes looked behind, he watched as Ant man made his move and swatted the attacker launching him far into the air and away from them. Despite this new knowledge, Fenrir didn't stop in his tracks. Rather he immediately jumped into the portal the second it was in range. 'Made it.' He thought as he heavily panted a bit before glancing out the portal to see if anyone was following him at all.

No was, which meant he was in the clear, moving a bit further into the area where the portal lead (moving to a spot which made it so those on the outside couldn't see him). A small delay went by before Fenrir ran out of the portal. When he did he turned around, grabbing the top of the portal he immediately shut it, cutting off any possibility of someone getting that item without his help. As soon as he shut it, he stumbled back a bit and panted softly, while he didn't open up too many portals just yet, he was making more than he was expecting and due to this was already feeling a bit on the tired side. Still, he didn't get a chance to catch his breath, for he had more concerning matters to attend to.

Glancing over at Wasp to make sure she was okay, upon seeing that she was, he immediately dashed off toward the ruins. "Hold on Veronica! I'm coming!" It was hard to figure out where she was exactly, as there was just so much rubble all around him. Once more, he let his hand become golden, one the orb appeared he tossed it to the ground in a safe area, some yards away from The Wasp. Once he did this, he started to clamber over some rubble in his attempt to find Zara. Luckily, once he got closer, her yells made it easier to pin point her location. Unluckily there was too much rubble for him to get as close to her as he would have liked. While he heard her screams, he couldn't see her, meaning he was unable to give her a direct portal by her feet. Rather he had to make a guess as to where her location was, and hope she could get to it, before the building rushed her. Searching for an opening before it was too late, he found one, though small it seemed like it would suit his needs. Making his hand glow a royal purple he drew his hand back before tossing it straight down into the hole. It disappeared from sight, however when he glanced at the other portal he could see that it was in fact open. Just at the edges, he saw red wisps, something that looked like a part of Veronica's power. Which mean that the portal was close, not as close as he would have liked since he couldn't see her, but close enough where she should hopefully be able to see it. Taking a deep breath he cupped his hands around his mouth to make his voice louder in hopes the other would hear him. "Veronica! Go through that!" He called out not daring to get any closer in case the land gave way and ended up getting him injured. "It will get you to a safer area!"
WeaselThor WeaselThor Coldpopz Coldpopz

Last edited:
Ken Tanaka
7d180db120da18b78819b323acc86dea.jpg
There was absolutely no rush in his steps as Ken basically dragged his feet while he followed Chuck to wherever their destination was. His head was pounding, and every car honk he heard, or yell from someone having an argument, just made his head feel far worse. If he wasn't being paid as much as he was, he without a doubt, would have slept in today. Alas, someone! Insisted that he come out here and help the mutant cause, which meant less bed time for him. Of course, he had to make sure his companion fully understood his pained filled plight, it simply wouldn't make sense to just be quiet on their job. No no, if Chuck didn't hear out how much pain and agony he was in, then obviously Ken wasn't groaning and griping enough. Brining a hand up to his shadowy eyes, he rubbed them a bit as he tried not to get blinded by the sun from above, his other hand resting in his coat pocket, just casually fumbling with a switch blade that rested in there. He was moments from going on another complaint spree when Chuck asked him a question which made Ken look up from the ground and at the older/larger man with a raised brow of confusion.

"Haha, good one Chucky~~" Ken hummed as he walked on soon enough getting right next to the other. "I could stop sure, but where's the fun in stopping when I'm enjoying myself huh? Suuuuure I feel the pain the next day~ But hey~ At least I have someone to hear my woos and wearies." Ken said with a snicker before lightly grabbing the side of his head again as a groan of pain left him. Even his own lovely voice was starting to make his head hurt, much to his distaste. "How about this~ I'll stop drinking and such if you stop helping the mutants and their cause~" He hummed before waving the other off as he now walked ahead of him. "Which we both know~ Will never happen~ Not like you get anything out of helping them~ Other than injures at times oh lets not forget personal suffering at due to being unable to save everyone~~ Yet you still keep doing it~ Don't see me judging you~" Purring both his hands in his pockets he swiveled on his heel as he kept his smirk. "Face it~ Its human and mutant nature to just do the interesting now and then relish in the suffering afterwards~~ At least that's how it seems to be at least~" A chuckle left him before he stopped his laughing as he gripped his head, another hiss of pain leaving him while he closed his eyes, waiting for this booming pain to leave him (which it really didn't). Feeling so close to heavy right now, he stumbled over to a wall and placed a hand on it to lean against while he bent over some. Though he didn't vomit. "Oh...gods, I feel like shit....….shut up it was fun."

As he stood there he suddenly felt the world around him shake a tad. 'Wait, am I about to pass out????' Confused as to why he was feeling this he looked up at the sky (wincing at the light). "Chucky, I think I'm actually about to pass out in a sec..... Cause it might be just me, but I feel like uh...well everything is shaking???" This was a rather new experience, sure he's gotten dizzy before due to his hang over, but shaky? Well, either way, if he was about to pass out then he hoped he would hurry up and do it. At least that would give him an excuse to take a nap, sadly unbeknownst to him, the shaky feeling he was getting wasn't just him.
Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

( P Peaceswore I'm buried under an entire building, but cheers for the escape m8)

A voice made its way to Zara through the rubble, one that she could hardly hear over the roar of her barrier. Loud as it was, a tinge of strain broke the clarity in the man's words.

> "Nevermind, you think you can hold that for a few more seconds?"

No matter how hard she tried to answer, the only response Zara offered was an even louder yell. The moment she tried to form a more cohesive reply, the boulders edged closer to her twisted face. Her lungs were on fire, and her tonsils wanted nothing more than to beg for help. Every breath only drew another swathe of dust, polluting her efforts to save herself, as well as the man who was trapped with her. Another shift, another scream, and the concrete came closer.

And closer.

Suddenly, as if by divine intervention, the ground quaked. Each slab of broken concrete began to shake with the violent tremors, and rays of light streamed through the gray cloud of ensuing dust. Through it all, Zara gazed upon the shadow of a man who was 60 feet tall. Relieved of its heavy burden, her scarlet aura burst with a fiery glow as it smashed the once oppressive rocks to mere pebbles. However, pieces of debris fell from Hank's body, and rushed to fill the gap that his growth had created. A flash of purple caught Zara's eye, drawing her visage to the top of the mound that burying her. Fenrir's portal! With gritted teeth, she launched herself into the air. Deep stretches of her mind focused on sustaining her flight, but a number of boulders smashed into her on the way up. Side to side, up and down- no maneuver proved to have the agility she needed. Overwhelmed, her aura chose to devote itself to defense, slowly waning her speed. Eventually, Zara fell back to the bottom. Pushed to her knees, the mutant huffed as she tried to stand again. Boulder after boulder, hundreds of pounds refused to let her up. Whoom, whoom, whoom.

Darkness slowly embraced her.

I'm going to die down here, she thought to herself.

She placed one hand on the ground as her energy formed a bubble around her. The features on her porcelain face had gone blank, but... her eyes... they were another story entirely. Even though she told herself that it was over, she just, somehow.
Couldn't.
Accept that.

She just.
Couldn't.
Believe that.

Both hands squeezed into tight fists. It wasn't fair. Twenty years spent in the cold Siberian tundra, and just when Zara had grasped the opportunity to see more, to be dazzled by the wonders she had never encountered, she was going to die underneath a fucking building? No. No. A snarl found its way to her upper lip, and her father's (see character sheet below) piercing growl pulsated within her throat. GOD DAMMIT! NO!
Her eyes turned an incandescent red, crimson lightning bursting from each side. The aura that surrounded her became furious, expanding and burning in a supernova of disintegrating electrons. The Wolverine's daughter screamed, and screamed, and screamed; shaking the fucking cosmos in unkempt rage.

scarlet_witch.gif

A roiling cone of sanguine energy propelled Zara through the air with a BOOM, and annihilated every MOTHERFUCKING piece of rubble that got in her way. "RAAAAAAGH!" Within a second, the girl powered through Fenrir's portal, nearly obliterating him from the sheer proximity. She could be seen from miles away; a nuclear flash of red that made the air heavy with sizzling power.

But, not a moment later, Zara collapsed onto the ground with heavy breaths. Smoke billowed through the tears in her clothes, and her hands left carbon scars on the asphalt ground. Every wisp of her energy slowly faded, leaving her with the choking sound of her own windpipe.

b6jZwIX.png
AgeofUltron1.gif
Health: 400% - 10/s
(SHIELD Labs)
Interacting With:
- Fenrir
- Bobby Bone
- Hank Pym
- Wasp
Mentioned:
- P Peaceswore
- WeaselThor WeaselThor

• GENERAL NAME: Zara Lehnsherr

ALIAS: Veronica Kuleshov, Flashfire

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'11

WEIGHT: 145 lbs

SPECIES: Mutant

APPEARANCE: Taking after the genetic appearance of her surrogate templates, Zara sports high cheekbones and a strong jaw. She has hazel eyes and brown, wavy hair. When energy manipulation is in use, her irides tend to either flash or wholly become red. On a normal basis, she is usually seen wearing loose clothing with pieces of her Siberian upbringing (jewelry, necklace, furs, etc).

• 3bcf39a85d8e82f2f56b3a4a015ca4a9.jpg

Template By ElectricPizza, Modified By Coldpopz

Last edited:
Shin walked ahead of Neon as he began to hear the voices of the Pack. When he entered the chamber be couldn't see Deadpool which means he was not present. "Greetings, New York Sanctuary leaders you have been expecting me. I am Shin Harada of the Japan Sanctuary, Silver Samurai. To get right to business this place needs a serious upgrade which my resources and technological expertise will help with. However there was also another assignment given to me that is cause a mass prison break at the Raft. This is to get everyone's attention off of mutants and onto the escape criminals that will flood into the streets. At the same time, we can save the mutants that were wrongfully imprisoned at the Raft." Shin explained.

Yahhah Yahhah Capza Capza

Heretic Fist

As Yukari nearing ground zero, she pulled a shikigami paper and inject her chi, transforming it into an origami falcon and it grabs her shoulder as it slowly glides towards the Northern Territory. The landscape change until she saw a small town not far on the horizon.

And finally, her feet touched the soil. Australia, she hasn't been here since the eighties. She loves their booze. "From the look of it, I'm near Mprantwe. I should be able to get a four by four from that place. And from here to Uluru is about... too fucking far to walk."

She mumbled to herself and a local stopped his jeep next to her. "Need a ride?"

"Excuse me?"

"You're in the middle of nowhere." and the local man continued and he offered her a seat. "At least I can take you to the nearest town." he continued.

Yukari nodded and she entered the jeep. The owner is an elderly man, built like a rock, huge and buff. "So why are you here?" the man asked as he drove the jeep towards the town.

"I'm trying to get to Uluru," she answered and she looked at the Outback. It's the same scenery she saw the last time she was here.

"A shoeless girl wearing a karate gi is going to Ayers Rock? Now I've seen everything..." the man chuckled. "Why?" he asked.

"To see the sunrise atop of it," Yukari answered.

Last edited:
Neon

"Tommy, You are as subtle as rampaging Asgardian horde. And twice as dumb." Orsted clapped his hand, followed by a few chuckled and laughter from the mutants.

"And how do you expect to attack The Raft?" X-23 stepped forward and Orsted quickly stands next to her. He's been trying to woo her for the last few months but was shot down every single time.

"We can always say pretty please?" Orsted joked only for X-23 to elbow him in the guts.

"First and foremost we need medicine. Then we'll talk about The Raft." Logan finally spoke and Sabertooth walked towards Harada.

"You didn't come alone, did ya?" Sabertooth asked as he sniffed around.

Zane stood silent. Simply looking at all of the mutant leaders. Wondering exactly what the raft was. It sounded big. Another important world detail that was not discussed in Wakanda. It sounded like this man had grand plans. Zane did not come with any grand plans. Using his enhanced senses to take in his surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back