• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Fuck, get back to class Vi." Stephen says and he sends her back to the hallway, taking her sling ring in the process, he doesn't have time to go looking around his office, so he settles for using his magic "Be careful what you eat kid," he says "gave her a heart attack." he adds.

Victoria watches the portal close and she clenches her fist, after a while she enters the classroom and sits down at her place, resting her head on the table "Walnuts too." she mumbles. She knows he'll be fine, but still, she couldn't just not worry.

Brooklyn just heads back to her dorm. She didn't care to bother with her classes today and didn't care if she was in trouble for it. All she wanted to do was curl up in her bed and cry. As she was walking back to her room she felt some bleeding and saw her stitches pop. Brooklyn hurried over to strange in a panic. "I...I..." she was panicked in pain and scared all together.

Atreus holding his neck and he turns away from him, it had scared himself but he pouts having scared Victoria like not."S-sorry....didn't know." He manages, grimacing a little.

Thalia placed a hand on her back when she had come back."Victoria?" She had missed the whole incident though and Wanda apologizes again to her."I'll make a note not to include those and find substitutes for you and him to use." She assures her.

Eddie sits down at his desk and sketches a blade after looking through the lesser book of merlin. He reads a page labeled Greater Arcane Blade of Vengeance The blade could go from a dagger to a shortsword and track down one who has wronged you. The only ingredient was a metal sentimental object. Eddie looks at the coins his friends had used to communicate. He knew that they were just hunks of metal and he needed to avenge them. He sketched the plan for the blade. He would add one of his crystals to the end of it to make it a casting focus

Wade received a notice not to include parsnip and walnuts in any of his meals. He then threw away the dish garnished with Parsnip and got to work on a new one grumbling

Clint nods in agreement. "Right. I think we should get these guys held down somewhere for questioning. I can take a lap around the place and see if any others like them are here afterwards." He sends a text to Fury, updating him on the situation with the suspicious men.

Kiva does fairly well on the test. Not perfect or anything, but good. Next came the cooking portion of class. However, as Kiva was working on the stew, she noticed that class came to a screeching halt as Atreus was having an allergic reaction. She then sees Victoria take him out of the class. Trusting that they'll be okay, Kiva stays in class, helping to clear the area.

Remy steps in as he had called in some of the SHIELD agents to come grab the two men and hands then the weapons he had taken off them and radios."I'll join you on the scouting then, better to cover more ground with more people." He tells him.

Wanda does thank Kiva for the assistance on cleaning up Atreus's and Victoria's kitchen station."We'll just need some substitute ingredients for some recipes." She tells them.

Eddie looks odd as he gets back to his stew wearing the rubber gives and face mask and it somewhat hinders his cooking but it still works out fine. He then pulls the bread out of the oven and puts it on the counter and waits.

maddie was sitting in her dorm not caring that she was missing classes. Maddie was doing her hair and pulled it into a bun and then laid on her bed. Maddie got on her phone. she then saw a text from her dad but she didn't bother to look at it because she didn't really care what her father had to say right now.

"That's true. Two heads are better than one." Clint said. Once the agents took the guys away, he starts his walk around the area. "I wonder how long those guys were here before Alex spotted them."

"Substitute ingredients. Got it." Kiva replied. She wasn't a world class chef by any means, but she is used to improvising. "Do we have them a here, or should I go and get something if we're missing anything?"

Eddie hears that they have to use different ingredients and asked “Will I have to re-do my stew?” As he gestures forward his finished dish.

Wade finally finished his new meal. It wasn’t as good as the original but it was still delicious

Remy pulls out a few cards from his pouch as he armed himself."Who knows but let's sweep the area, Natasha might decide to join us though I think Steve is busy with a class at the moment." He walks after him.

Wanda bites her lip."No just for Victoria and Atreus, no parsnips near him or walnuts for their dishes and if anyone else has food allergies be letting me know." She explains."If you would Kiva, grab some beats or ginger root from the cafeteria to replace the parsnip for their dish." She tells her.

"Press on the wound Brooklyn, I have a more important task at the moment and sits down on one of the bed, that's what you get for not following instructions, torn stitches." he says and sighs. He looks at Atreus "Stay here for the rest of the lesson." he says and looks around his office finally finding an epipen and he hands it over to him "If it happens again, use that, there are instructions in the box.". With that settled he he goes to Brooklyn "What did you do to tear your stitches?" he asks.

"Well I'm not really allergic, but I can't eat mint, my stomach doesn't agree with it." Victoria says and she frowns slightly, she was really worried about Atreus.

Atreus takes it and he takes in a few breaths, he wasn't as itchy now either but the breakout was there though he was feeling better."Vi mentioned I should take it with me, the one I had from the bonding camping mission...but thanks." He lays down, he does send Vi a thumbs up emoji though to let her know he was okay before sending her a text saying he won't be joining them for a rest of the class.

Thalia goes over to join Kiva at her kitchen station once she had been given the test and finished it, wondering where he cousin had gone to though Wanda makes note of the mint.

Eddie had just finished when he swore he saw something or someone outside out of the corner of his eye but when he looked nothing was there. He then finished the stew and let it sit.

"Press on the wound Brooklyn, I have a more important task at the moment and sits down on one of the bed, that's what you get for not following instructions, torn stitches." he says and sighs. He looks at Atreus "Stay here for the rest of the lesson." he says and looks around his office finally finding an epipen and he hands it over to him "If it happens again, use that, there are instructions in the box.". With that settled he he goes to Brooklyn "What did you do to tear your stitches?" he asks.

"Well I'm not really allergic, but I can't eat mint, my stomach doesn't agree with it." Victoria says and she frowns slightly, she was really worried about Atreus.
"i was doing my usual workout and I felt fine. It wasn't until i ran back to my room that i felt it pop" Brooklysaid as she held her wound with pressure "I know i should've listened. That's my fault" she said honestly. "is there another way to seal the wound without stitches" she said a little quiet. "I don't want to feel like I'm walking on eggshells with this wound. I just want to go about my normal life well.....normally you know?" she said to him.

Victoria sighs in relief when she gets a thumbs up and she looks at Wanda "Dad's confined him to the infirmary for the rest of lesson." she says. She realizes Thalia has no clue what happened "So ehm.... Atreus got and allergic reaction to parsnip, he's in the infirmary." she explains.

Stephen crosses his arms "You got hit by a bullet, you're getting new stitches, you're supposed to be careful and not work out while you're still injured." he says and pinches the bridge of his nose, mumbling "At least Alex took one of the crutches, why the hell are you so stubborn," he starts cleaning the wound and he tell her "you won't be able to live your life normally because you're injured, get that through into your head."

Brooklyn just went quiet in guilt "s-sorry sir" she felt bad. Brooklyn felt the needle and whimpered in pain "o-ow!" Her hand was clenched tight in a fist trying to push through the pain. "so what am I supposed to do then? Just tread carefully? it hurts to even walk some days" she said honestly as she groaned in pain "god!" Brooklyn took deep breaths to keep calm

Maddie kept seeing texts from her dad but she proceeded to ignore them as she was watching a show on her computer. she then heard her phone ring and saw that it was her father and she finally decided to answer "hello?" maddie said and she paused her show and went to her closet to find something to wear

"That's okay if he's busy. Between you, me, and Natasha, we should be fine." Clint said as they walked. He kept an eye out on their surroundings, finding nothing early on. In his mind, he was hoping that they wouldn't come across anything. The last thing he needed would be for one of those goons to come across one of the students. While he was confident that the team could handle themselves, he knew the regular students would be in danger.

Kiva walks out to retrieve the ingredients. Fortunately, it doesn't take long for her to reach the cafeteria and get them. She returns to the classroom and sets the replacement ingredients down. Then, she returns to her station where she is soon joined by Thalia. Kiva waves at her.

tony sounded upset "i have sent you countless text after text! why are you not answering me?!" he was frustrated and clearly upset "it' shows disrespect when you ignore me like this Madison!" he only used her full name when he was mad at her "so, care to explain why your ignoring me?!" he asked her angrily.

Maddie was thinking of a lie and finally comes up with one "my phone was off and it was on the desk so i didn't see any of your texts" maddie told him hoping that her lie was convincing enough. Maddie waited for his answer

Atreus does scratch a little before he just relaxes there since he was confined, he puts his phone away in his pocket and decided to take a small nap for the rest of the class.

Thalia sighed."He did? Geez..." that made her worry a bit, she waves at Kiva when she joins her."Guess we're have cooking to do, maybe Vi can join us since she's by herself." She tells her and Wanda nods at Victoria as she goes to sit at her desk.

Remy takes off infront of him and held those cards in hand, he went further into the forest area in points they could hide and he eventually finds one of their camps but it was empty there.

"Madison and Kiva, please report to my office." Fury's voice comes over the comms, he'd discuss the team with them, not like Tony could protect his kid forever and he had to get the entire team together at some point.

"Brooklyn you've only been back a day." Stephen says and he sighs "And stop complaining, you got injured because you got yourself and the others caught."

"Guess we're partners today." Victoria says and she walks over to Thalia "Do you know how to make stew?" she asks.

"I know why i got hurt and i'd rather not talk about it please!" she said a little upset and guilty. "I don't know how many times I can say sorry. what more can I do? I'm in counseling what else do you people want from me?" she said as she let out a yell of pain.

Thalia gave a slightly shrug."I guess so..." She checks over the ingredients and the intstruction sheet."Stew is something I know how to make hut not so much on the bread part." She explains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back