• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Yelled at Brooklyn when she didn't leave me alone, can you just carry me on your back?" Alex asks her, that'd be more comfortsble for him.

"Then maybe wear longer sleeves." Stephen says "You lost it during drama, I'm not surprised then." he tells him, finishing wrapping up his leg.

"I don't mind." Victoria points out with a smile and she adds "But right now we need to get to class."

“What do you mean your not surprised?” He said as his book bumped into his leg. The thing he disliked the most about the extra copy’s was how moody they can be beside the headaches

Atreus pulls his arm around her shoulders."Right, our next class I can sif through that til I can get some lunch in me." He walks behind her.

Thalia sighed and set him down to allow him to climb on her back."You should just avoid her then or call me next time but come on let's go." She tells him.

Clint nods and waves off Thalia as she carries Alex. Then, he looks at Remy. "We got some uninvited guests. Fortunately, two of them decided to stay for a while. When they wake up, they're gonna tell us what they're up do in regards to Hydra and the Winter Soldier.

"Right! Education awaits." Kiva added as she had started walking to the next class. "Hard to focus on an empty stomach though. Hopefully this class comes and goes quickly."

"I tried to ignore her Thalia." Alex mumbles "She wasn't taking that too kindly, that's why she went after me," he adds "and I didn't want to be responsible for attacking her."

"Well I had a student once who tried recreating those spells, much like what you're trying I imagine, then Wong confiscated her copy of the book, bringing it here since he manages the librart." Stephen says and he sighs "I'll ask when I get the chance, but word of advice, do not try to recreate them, they take a toll on your body."

"Do you know what we'll be doing during home ec?" Victoria asks and she opens the door to the classroom, heading to a seat in the back so she can put her cane near her.

Eddie walked out Strange’s office and ran for Banners classroom

Atreus walks with them to class and goes to take his seat next to her."Probably cooking as it seems she has alot of ingredients out for us." He points out."Think we have a test one some food pyramid." He tells her.

Wanda walks by with the test papers to hand them out."Then we'll be moving to your kitchen stations with your groups fo try out some dishes and as always you are allowed to take leftovers with you." She explains.

Thalia holds onto his legs once he was on her back, taking him to the infirmary and gets him seated."Then call for me or just simply walk away okay? You know I'd be there for you." She assures him.

Remy sighs and crouched down to check the men over to make sure they didn't have any other weapons on them, taking away some knives and radios off their persons."Dumb move to try and come here, especially if the group was a small one." He tells him.

"Agreed. It's almost too dumb if you ask me." Clint said. "I don't know what made them think it was a good idea to come out here, but I've got a bad feeling about it. Considering how quickly they hightailed it, they kinda remind me of a scout team that got noticed."

Kiva walks into the classroom and takes a seat. She notices the ingredients and figures that they'll possibly be doing some cooking of their own. She also finds herself and the rest of the class receiving test papers. As she listened to Wanda, she wondered what the groups would be trying.

Eddie sits down in an empty seat and waits for class to begin

Victoria sweatdrops, she hadn't prepared for a test, if she failed home ec her mother was going to be disappointing as hell "Right." she mumbles and sulks a bit.

Alex sighs "I did walk away Thalia, she followed me, no matter, I send Fury an email that if Brooklyn thinks she knows everything better then me she can try being the team leader." he says, he wasn't a good leader, never will be.

Stephen checks the damage before wrapping up Alex's ankle "Not surprising here, she'll be taking forced counceling for her behavior." he says "No classes for the rest of the day Alex, you need to take it easy."

brooklyn needed to work out some anger issues and decided to talk to bruce about it "I um need some help with something sir." she told him a littler nervous. "any chance we could talk?" she felt bad about what happened with her and alex.

Atreus gave her a small nudge, he didn't prepare either though he pulls out a pencil to use and gets started on the test and guessing on some questions when he didn't know the answer to them but he did good for the most part.

Thalia let out a laugh."You've got to be kidding me? Her as a leader? She's the one who got us caught last time so I wouldn't follow her orders." She nods."Do I need a note since I'm late for class or an excuse? I'll take Alexander back to his room." She tells him.

Remy stands up."Scouting team is most likely which means we should be alerting the others and be prepared if more of them come, we do have non hero students too so they'd need protected." He tells him.

"Exactly, let her see how it feels when people don't listen to you." Alex says and he says "I'll get there Thalia, don't worry about me." he adds and gives her a smile.

Victoria makes the test, but does somewhat mediocre, she hopefully didn't fail or she'd never hear the end of it "That was the worst." she mumbles, well she'd get a lecture anyway, she just wasn't good at home ec at all, she preferred drama lessons and such.

Stephen chuckles at Thalia and he hands her two notes, one with the reason she's late and one why Alex isn't coming "Keep that one about Alex with you, for the others teachers you still have today."

Eddie Passes the test with flying colors. He had learned much of this when he and his team had to try and save as much money for gear.

Atreus hands in the test when Wanda does come by to collect them when everyone had finished, he nudges Vi and goes over to their kitchen section after Wanda also handed out their workseat and instructions on what they were to make, it was stew and bread they were to make.

Thalia takes the notes and nods."You sure Al?" She turns to Alexander, goes to give him another hug then pulled away."If you'll be fine I guess I'll go but do ask if you need anything." She tells him.

Eddie sits on the kitchen and starts to make the stew. When he finishes it is slightly lower then his standards because he is still distracted by the book but he manages to fix it with a few tips he learned from Ellis his old teams main cook.

Victoria follows Atreus "Mom will kill me, I'm not good at home ec and she wants to me to improve on it, but..." she trails off, not like she had the time to practice with the amount of hero stuff and homework they got.

Alex nods slightly "I'm sure." he says and accepts one of the crutches Stephen hands him "I'll be joining classes tomorrow again." he says.

Eddie waits for Wanda to taste the soup and while he waits he reads a textbook for the drama class.

Atreus was getting hungry just having this food infront of him, he does take some of what was there just to have piece of some of the ingredients like the carrots and tiny bit of potato but there was parsnip which he didn't realize."The food part was somewhat easy but there were other questions like about finances whatever the heck that is and questions about homes and child development." He mumbled starting to break out into hives as he itched himself.

Thalia nods and she leaves so she can get to class with the others, finding the home ec room to turn in one note and show the other one.

kurt drops on the ground , finally free after teleporting away , he stands up and wipes his clothes before heading back into the school , maybe he can get a couple hours of calm before loki tells him to do something again.

"Atreus, are you having an allergic reaction?" Victoria asks and she quickly checks the ingredients and she curses under her breath "Wanda, Atreus' allergic to parsnip, I'll take him to my dad." she says and she leads Atreus outside before opening a portal to the infirmary.

Alex heads to his room and he lays down, Fury would announce it soon he supposed, he's taking a short break, not that he can do much with a sprained ankle, he slowly falls asleep though.

Atreus scratches more and more, he hadn't realized that was parsnip and he coughed."Fuck..." He tried to breath, holding his neck feeling stupid he hadn't known that was parsnip there.

Wanda jumped."No one told me he was allergic to anything, oh gosh I'm sorry!" She hadn't known his allergies to parsnip and walnuts, she clears up their area of the parsnip when they leave.

Eddie adds his final ingredients to the stew and waits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back