What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: The next gen (Reboot)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. AU
  4. LGTBQ
  5. School
  6. Super Powers
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Flame Demon

Wannabe consulting detective
When the threat of Thanos is revealed by none other then Loki the Avengers feel that they have to prepare, so, after talking it over and thinking it through they decide to use the Avengers compound as a school, of course it has to look normal so they go about it as if it's a public school, recruitings new heroes as well, some have powers and others don't, but they can only hope that they have enough time to train these kids for when Thanos comes.

If you have questions please ask in the OOC chat.

We start in September in the year 2016

Flame Demon

Artemis2554 Artemis2554 PlusUltra PlusUltra Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist Crazycat1001 Crazycat1001 Funnier President Funnier President

It had been a week since school started and Crystal started to become increasingly annoyed at the normal students, that's to say, the ones who weren't secretly heroes or training to be one, but there's not much she could do about it unless she wanted to be in trouble with several people "Look, it's the girl with the cane" one of the boys says when she walks in and she sends him a glare, but doesn't comment, already hating that day, her leg decided to be extra painful the evening before and now she's stuck with the bane of her existence, her walking cane. When she gets to her locker she sighs "Move" she says opening it to grab her books.

"I guess we should be glad you can't walk today, we have PE today" someone says "Basketball practice", this makes Crystal grin "I wouldn't be so sure about that, I'm always up for a game of basketball" she says "Now I gotta get to class, wouldn't want to be late for Math now, hope you did your homework" and she walks off. Taking pleasure in the curses that follow her departure at the mention of homework, they never learn do they?

Crazycat1001

Walking through the door of the school, Charlie let out a soft sigh as his eyes darted around the place. He wouldn’t admit it but he was slightly nervous, after all this was his first time at a school like this. Another sigh escaped the lads mouth as he grasped his books tightly and continued to walk down the halls. Charlie tried his best to take everything in and tried to gather where everything was. “So that’s this and that room is for this” He mumbled to himself looking at his schedule.

“So I need to go here for” Charlie’s paused turning his attention to his phone to check the time. “I’ve got time” The newbie continued before lifting his head, it only took a second until the lad bumped into another student and fell backwards dropping his books everywhere and his phone. “Uh oh, sorry mate I was slightly distracted. You see am new here” Charlie tried to explain as he pulled himself from the ground.

Artemis2554 Artemis2554 Flame Demon Flame Demon PlusUltra PlusUltra Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist Funnier President Funnier President

Last edited:

Crazycat1001

Moving his hair away from his face as he look at the figure in front of him Charlie offered a soft smile then moved his attention back to picking up his books and phone. Luckily it wasn’t smashed “Well you see, my family moved here from England a ‘new’ start and all that. That’s why am a week late.” The lad explained. Now with his books in his hand.

Charlie turned his attention back to the figure in front of him, looking to his phone and pulling his schedule up. “Maths it says here, uh do you know where that is ? Sorry, am just still trying to get used to this whole place. Somebody gave me a idea of where things where, but I sorta forgot” The lad gave a slight shrug with a sorta cheeky smile to lighten the mood.

Flame Demon Flame Demon PlusUltra PlusUltra Scatterbrain Scatterbrain roxas roxas Twist Twist

PlusUltra

Four Thousand Club
Supporter
Moving hair out of her face once again, Anne makes her way down the hall trying to stay awake. The more mundane day-to-day life combined with being kept up by the remnants of genocidal tyrants ego really wasn't conclusive to a rested state, that and needing to stay constantly aware she doesn't accidentally have a power mishap just added to the issue. So all in all things were not exactly the best and heaven forbid whatever happens if the coffee machine ever broke. Looking over her timetable she inwardly winced "Common Math really?...might as well be a Xanax" sighing she turned to head towards the new destination.

Flame Demon

"Oh, I have math too, you could come with me" Crystal says with a smile "Also" she says "It's not smart to suddenly stop in the middle of the hallway" she says. She starts walking again, wincing a bit as she does so, bumping into someone is never good on a bad day, even if she's using her cane "I hope it's less boring then the previous lessons" she says.

Crazycat1001 Crazycat1001 PlusUltra PlusUltra

roxas

Nerd and proud of it
Thalia got herself all dressed in the midgardian wear to blend in, she put on just a t-shirt, jeans, and boots, she enters the building curious about school since she's never been to one before so this was all new to her."Make a good impression Thalia." She mumbles to herself, she was already getting looks from how tall she was but she just didn't notice or just didn't care that they were as she just walks by to get familiar with the building."Okay..." She checks the schedule that had been handed to her, having to figure out what she'll be doing and where she was to go, she noticed some other students talking to eachother.

Crazycat1001

Charlie offered a soft smile “Thank you” she said walking towards the other beginning to follow. He turned his head to look at the other with a slight shrug “Hey, it’s not like I planned it. I’m just, clumsy” The lad chuckled slightly turning his head once more noticing another walking there direction. Did they have the same lesson too? Charlie smiled once more turning to look back at the other “Why? What was so bad about math the last time ?” He curiously asked

Flame Demon Flame Demon roxas roxas

Flame Demon

"I've got a photographic memory" Crystal explains stopping "You coming? The teacher gets grumpy when people are late without good reason" she says so she continues walking to the classroom. Then again, maybe there's a chance the teacher will be late, that'd be something since he said he'd never be late their first lesson.

Crazycat1001 Crazycat1001 PlusUltra PlusUltra roxas roxas

Crazycat1001

Sat in his chair with his legs stretched outward neatly placed on his desk the Asgardian leaned forward picking a pen up rolling it around in his hand as he became lost in thought. How did he end up in this situation ? The last time he was on Midgard things didn’t end so well yet he had changed and that was a long time ago.

Now there was more pressing matters more important to deal with. Loki moved his legs off the table placing the pen down. He decided to walk to the window holding his hands behind his back. What was to come ? What was to happen ? He knew one thing however they would have to move fast .

Flame Demon Flame Demon roxas roxas PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:

Flame Demon

Doctor Strange is at the infirmary, setting everything up, which he should've done a week ago, but well, he got side tracked by an interdimensional threat and is currently limping slightly because the thing, there's no other way to describe it, was being a pain in the ass and refused to be send back home.

roxas roxas PlusUltra PlusUltra Crazycat1001 Crazycat1001

roxas

Nerd and proud of it
Thalia walks through the school, wondering what her uncle Loki was doing, she was late joining school due to her mother finally giving in to letting her go and needing a tutor to help her blend in with humans and on school."Where could my uncle be..."

Steve was just putting together the schedule for the PE classes and the routines and warms up that they'd be doing, the warm ups were to be done before they got to do their PE activity, he writes a few things down on a clipboard before putting it on the desk.

Crazycat1001

Charlie chuckled looking to the other “I have a good reason, i uh ..” The lad looked towards the other. “Lost my glasses “ He grinned shrugging as he followed. He didn’t need glasses but it was a good reason. “Think the teacher would believe me?” Charlie chuckled.
———————————————————
Loki turned around walking back towards his desk pulling his hands from behind his back as he walked. Nothing interesting was happening just the usual. The Asgardian sat down once more, he didn’t exactly have anything interesting to do till later on.

Perhaps he would go for a walk around the compound .

Flame Demon Flame Demon roxas roxas

Flame Demon

"Not really, hell he might not even take my reason serious" Crystal says "And I got a doctor as mother, so he can't exactly call it a crap reason" she adds as she shows him the way and she goes in "But you're in luck" she says, she takes a seat in the back though, so she doesn't bother anyone, sadly enough she had to deal with this torture. Oh and then PE, she could hardly join with her leg hurting like crazy.
Crazycat1001 Crazycat1001 roxas roxas PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:

Crazycat1001

Charlie followed Crystal and sat next to her sticking his hands in his pocket to pull some supplies out. “ What’s his name ? Our teacher ?” The lad asked turning his attention towards the board. Though he still continued to talk to his new friend. “That’s pretty cool though that your moms a doctor. My family are just business folk it’s how we ended up in America too” Charlie responded with a smile on his face .

————————————————————
The Asgardian decided to take a stroll around the compound. He gathered by now mostly everyone would be where they where spouse to be. So nobody would exactly be questioning his actions. He may have changed but he knew not many trusted him just yet. After all, he was the god of mischief.

Flame Demon

"Yes as long as you don't get injured" Crystal deadpans while taking her stuff from her bag "And honestly, I didn't bother remembering his name" she adds, why would she? "But after math we have drama and that's something to look forward too, after drama there's lunch and then PE, but as you might've noticed I can't join that lesson. Not if I want to avoid another lecture".

Crazycat1001 Crazycat1001 roxas roxas PlusUltra PlusUltra

roxas

Nerd and proud of it
Thalia gets herself familiar with where her classes where so she knew where was to go, she noticed her uncle wondering about anx she just couldn't help herself as she goes to join."Finally a familiar face, uncle Loki." She didn't care he wasn't really her uncle and what he's done, he was still family to her.

Crazycat1001

Hearing a familiar voice the Asgardian stopped in his tracks “Thalia” he said looking towards his niece “What are you doing here ?” He simply asked folding his arms he was curious.

———————————-
Charlie smiled placing things on the table that he needed. “ But you don’t get to learn cool things. Like how things work like the heart and that. “ The lad pointed out leaning back in his chair waiting on the teacher.

“I mean fair enough Math ain’t exactly that interesting anyway. It’s just numbers and charts.” Though Charlie had to at least take something away from it his parents would be mad if he didn’t. The lad looked towards Crystal with a soft smile “I was going to ask about ya know, but I didn’t incase it was a touchy subject. “ He said referring to the lasses leg.

roxas

Nerd and proud of it
Thalia smiles at him and doesn't hesitate to hug him for a few minutes before letting go."I was told you were here and I went looking for you, it's been awhile uncle...not to mention I'm a little nervous about starting school." She sighs, fiddling with a strand of her hair."So you're a teacher here?"

Crazycat1001

“It has been awhile, how is Asgard?” He asked as he created a illusion of himself so the two wouldn’t be disrupted. Once that was done, he leaned against the wall then turned to look towards her .“You have nothing to worry about” Loki said offering a reassuring smile . Though that changed as she mentioned the school thing. “Unfortunately, though that’s a story for another day.” He said he couldn’t exactly explain the whole Thanos thing.

roxas roxas Flame Demon Flame Demon PlusUltra PlusUltra

roxas

Nerd and proud of it
Thalia was a little more relaxed at his words and smile."Asgard is the same as usual, I've been getting better in my training too." She lowers her voice at that part."I'll try my best here, with this school thing." She tries to reassure him with that, she was curious what he could be hiding at that as that sentence made him sound a bit suspicious."If you say so uncle, I won't intrude on your work." She nods.

Crazycat1001

Loki chuckled slightly “Well, there’s nothing new there then. Though, I do wonder what you have been learning. How about we get you to where you should be and speak more later.” The Asgardian said pushing himself up, lunch was nearing .

He waves his hand getting rid of the illusion of himself. “Now, where should you be. I’ll come with you and get you out of trouble if they ask.”

roxas

Nerd and proud of it
Thalia takes out her schedule to show it to him."It says math, I hadn't realized I was to be in class...sorry uncle, I'm still learning." She sighs and puts the schedule into her pocket."That would be helpful if you would."

Users who are viewing this thread