• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Eddie went to banners class but quickly teleported to his dorm before going in and grabbed another book of Merlin. This was in Latin but until he found the other he would have to use a translation spell. He hated that spell because it gave him headaches and didn’t always work.

Eddie remembers it is a free period and walks to Stranges office. He had been splashed by water and it left a bad burn that wouldn’t heal.

"Sorry. That's the wrong answer. Therefore, you've incurred a penalty." Hawkeye said, attempting to add insult to injury. "Now, care to try again? Or would you rather see which of you's gonna get hit next and where?"

"I hope so too." Kiva said. "That could end up helping them both in the long run. Leadership is hard.....so ummmmm, are you busy right now? Do you wanna hang out or something?" She asked, trying to change the subject towards something that could make Victoria happier.

Eddie knocks on Dr Strange’s door. Thinking about how he could find his book.

Wade walked to the gym t teach the martial arts club. He sets up a mat and a few dummy’s and waits for students to arrive

"Well... we do have science with Bruce, so..." Victoria trails off and she adds "afterwards we have lunch, then tech with Tony and finally we have history with Bucky. Then I have drama club, did you join a club?" she asks.

Stephen sighs "Enter." he says and stretches, he needed a break from all this reading and maybe get some tea, luckily it's almost lunch time.

Alex chuckles as the group runs off, dragging the injured person with them, at least they still had that guy he knocked out cold.

"Well... we do have science with Bruce, so..." Victoria trails off and she adds "afterwards we have lunch, then tech with Tony and finally we have history with Bucky. Then I have drama club, did you join a club?" she asks.

Stephen sighs "Enter." he says and stretches, he needed a break from all this reading and maybe get some tea, luckily it's almost lunch time.

Alex chuckles as the group runs off, dragging the injured person with them, at least they still had that guy he knocked out cold.
"Yeah that's right. You better run!" He taunted after they left. He turns back toward Alex and lifts up the unconscious guy. "Nice shooting, kid. Not a single casualty."

"A club?" Kiva asked, realizing that she didn't. "I don't think I did. I figured I couldn't with me being on the basketball team, but if I still can, I will.... though I'm not sure which one I should join. Hmmmmmm...." She puts her index finger on her chin. "Maybe I should join the drama club too. I can learn to act better and flop on the court." She thought out loud with a giggle.

Eddie walks in “Mr strange, I got an injury and a magic related question” he says and shows the burn

Atreus goes by the two."You're forgetting a class with Wanda and we already had lunch." He corrects his girlfriend as he goes by, his dad following behind him.

Thalia noticed the commotion outside and goes towards Alexander's location calling out his name.

kurt screams but cant open his mouth so all that goes out is just muffles noises , he quickly gives up and just floats there .

"Well the basketball team is a club." Victoria says and she asks "Hey Atreus, you'll be coming to the next lessons right?", she hoped so. Then again, she doubted Brooklyn would show up.

Alex smiles "I was trained by the best." he signs and winces as he gets up, he hears Thalia and feels slightly guilty he made his teammates worry, he knows he should've at least told her where he was, but he wasn't in the mood.

"And what'd you do to get the burn?" Stephen asks as he gets the supplies he needs "And why do people think I have answers for every magic related question? I have many, but not all of hem."

Brooklyn got changed into athletic clothes, brushed off her bad mood and headed to home ec. She worked best when she was comfy and distracted. Maybe this was shat she needed to get her mind off some things. for once, she was actually on time but she felt a bit restless today.

Atreus turned to her as he stopped when asked the question."Oh do you want me there?" He playfully flirts."I think I'm done with my dad's errands to probably." He shrugged and glanced at his father who dropped Kurt off at the teachers lounge.

Thalia goes over to them and she turned around as she was checking around."What was going on over here?" She question though answered when there was someone firing upon her, which she goes to take care of herself and bring back a beat up a man while dropping the broken gun at their feet.

kurt spins around in the air bumping into the wall , he could teleport but he's scared he's gonna teleport and still be floating . "mmhffenfjon" , nope , still cant talk.

"Yeah, me! Hahaha." Hawkeye hears Thalia calling out for Alex before seeing her approach them. "Sounds like someone else was looking for you too. Alex here overheard-" He sees her go after a shooter, bringing back a disarmed man and the gun he had. ".....well I guess we have two people to interrogate now." Hawkeye said lightheartedly. "So as I was saying. These guys were talking about Hydra and the Winter Soldier. We're gonna find out what all they know."

"It's a good thing we have a lot of the same classes. At least there's some familiarity there." Kiva said. She looks at Atreus when he arrives and listens to him flirting with his girlfriend as well as adding in that Wanda also taught a class. "Sounds like you've had a busy day already, Atreus. Though it must be a little fun having a get out of class free card in the form of running errands."

Alex limps over to Thalia and hugs her, mumbling a quiet "Sorry for worrying you.", he wasn't really someone who hugged a lot unless it came to his mother and sibling.

"Course I want you to be there, though i have a slightly different schedule, given I'm a year younger and Fury couldn't put me in advanced math." Victoria says and she smiles slightly "Kurt really should know better then to joke with Loki." she says.

Some water splashed me, and I was wandering if you can use a detection spell to find my book of Merlin, it was in my satchel but disappeared at some point.

Atreus smiled a little."Well if you insisted I'll come Vi." He throws an arm around her, agreeing with that as Kurt didn't seem to learn not to mess with his dad."Huh, I suppose it's been a busy day and it was nice skipping some classes, I did have to travel home to Asgard for a couple things he told me to grab too...he doesn't trust me not to get lost in the city either." He tells them.

Loki tapped his chin, debating on whether he should break fhe silence spell on Kurt and shrugged."Learn to watch your mouth and I don't take kindly to your impish acts." He breaks the spell on him.

Thalia was surprised by the hug though she wraps her arms around him, careful not too hug to tightly as she tended to do that when it came to humans."Their bullets tickle." She says quietly."Are you okay?" She asks him.

kurt takes a long breath " gosh dude , i just said a swear word what are you captain america" he says , " can i , walk now?" he says

brianna paced restlessly and checked her phone. She decided she'd go talk to bruce so she headed down to his office hoping he was there "sir?" she said lightly knocking on the door

While Alex and Thalia were hugging, Clint checked around for any other stragglers that may still be hanging around. Having two captives was better than one, but the fact that they were able to get this close in the first place made him concerned.

"All the way to Asgard? And back in the same day? Wow. That's further than all of the road games I'll ever play.... combined....and multiplied together." Kiva said, amused at the concept of traveling to such a legendary place.

Atreus shrugged."All I have to do is open a portal or ask Heimdall." He explains as he rubs the back of his neck before holdinf his stomach as it growled."Though also meant I haven't gotten any lunch..." He mumbled.

Loki walks away from him."I can be if I choose to be, simple transformation kid." He waved off the man, annoyed with him.

"Did you read it in a public room?" Stephen asks and he raises an eyebrow "How does water burn you?" he asks while treating the burn and wrapping it.

"You haven't eaten any lunch?" Victoria aska and she sighs "Right, guess we'll have to take a detour after the next lesson socyou can eat something." she says.

"Sprained my ankle, I'm fine otherwise." Alex mumbles, his voice a bit hoarse from yelling at Brooklyn earlier. Fury sends Remy to go check up on Clint and Alex.

Atreus gives a cheeky smile."I was busy with you know what and running my dad's errands you know." He says the first part more quieter to hint at the wolf pup."If you don't mind." He tells her.

Thalia lifts him over her shoulder when he mentions the sprained ankle, she wouldn't take any protests against it."Did you use your voice too much?" She asks him as she goes to take him to the infirmary to ice his ankle and wrap it.

Remy stopps by outside when he was given the heads up on things and passes by Thalia with Alexander, finding it a bit funny she was carrying him."So Clint what have we here?" He noticed the men and smirked.

“The scientists at AIM said my cells are in a wired state where water can negatively effect it in different ways depending on concentration and composition and I was reading it in the theatre room while I was waiting for the class to end.” He replies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back