• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Eddie is sitting in his chair when suddenly a drop of water almost hits him but he barely dodges it. He almost fell out of of his chair but managed to stay in. He pulled out a book The Sword In The Stone and started to read it, occasionally taking notes.

"Stop with the glowy eye thing." Victoria deadpans and she sighs, she'd have guessed he'd know the rules about being in classes, no power, no weapons and no mentions of anythinf other then the lesson, or talking about hanging out with your friends.

Alex pulls himself up and he limps off, he was not in the mood for Brooklyn, once he's out of sight he uses his training to get into a tree unseen, though he has to bite his cheek so he doesn't groan in pain.

she sighs and headed to English class. She put her headphones on and played some music, maybe it would help her calm down a bit. She felt bad for the way she treated Alex and wanted to fix things badly. She sent him a text "I'm quitting the team, so you don't have to deal with me anymore Alex. Please say something, I feel terrible. what I did was wrong and you don't deserve that. your a good person and an even better team leader" she sent the text and sat alone nervously bouncing her knee.

Eddie puts the book away and waits.

Wade looks at the file again. Listed under known enemies is a few street gangs. But he sees a few names he didnt recognize: Black Cat, Hardball, and Olivia Octavius. They must be new he thought.

kurt quickly teleports next to wade and looks at the thing he's holding , he quickly takes teleports into the other side of the kitchen with the files and starts reading them " i knew it" he says to wade.

"What do you mean, that's just a file Fury asked me to look in." Wade replies he tries to grab for it but misses and accidently knocks a knife off of the counter and it buries into his foot

kurt tries to help wade but misses the knife competely watching it dig into wades foot , "here take your , missions?"

"Its just a new kid Fury wanted me to look into, he got involved in a few gangs so he asked me to check it out, I have never met him in my life. I don't even know if he is a student-don't you have a class?

"not really , im suposed to be helping loki as an assistant " kurt says before going back to that previous comment " a student , you cant have been called in for a kid joining gangs"

"he got picked up after failing to get a mob boss, Doesn't say who but I think it was Hammerhead or Silvermane. Kingpin is too high level, Fury kept him in a cell for a year before sending him here, and AIM had him for a while and I have had jobs with them before." at least my face is to messed up for anyone to see the resemblance

"damn , mob boss , this kid might be something then " kurt says " sorry about the stuff i said"

“Your fine, they managed to kill all of the guards but the mob boss called backup and all of them got gunned down

Last edited:
Kiva heads to class, unaware of whether or not the situation between Alex and Brooklyn had been resolved. Perhaps the situation was too far out of her control, but she still felt like she wanted to help them in some way so that they can both feel better.

Loki was waiting on Kurt to get the scripts ready for the class and bring them."To grab what I told him yeah, so he'll miss some classes..." He shrugged."If he doesn't bother me then I won't bother him." He tells her.

"i guess ill be going , shouldnt keep loki waiting" kurt says walking out of the kitchen , in the halls he thinks about everything that happened since he's been there , he then walk into the class where loki is and hands him a bunch of papers with the scripts written on then , "comedic tragedy , a scene is in a circus by the way , that place felt too easy to describe "

Loki raises a brow."You didn't tamper with what I had you print did you..." He takes the scripts and flips through one of them."You had a job just to print what I sent you..." He tells him.

brooklyn got up realizing she went to the wrong class, she ran out hurrying to Loki's class. She made it to class hoping she wasn't TOO late. She tried to catch her breath

Eddie reads though his book of Merlin while he waits for class to begin. Looking for useful magic

"i added one little scene , nothing majour , just a little filler to get the people's minds of the heavy stuff before you hit em with it" kurt says "dont worry man im a proformer at hurt"

Loki throws the stack onto the table."I didn't ask you to make any adjustments to the script!" He sighed, his niece Thalia come in to join them for class but Atreus wasn't."I should've just sent you on the errands instead." He mumnled.

Eddie jumps at the noise, and looks around for a second. After looking around he gets back to reading. Arcane blades? he thought Could be useful.

Victoria hides a giggle and she patiently waits for the lesson to start, even if Kurt was a performer at heart he is an assistant, she gives Thalia a wave as she spots the Asgardian enter the theater.

Alex climbs down and his ears pick up the sound of footsteps, not ones he recognizes though, so he stays hidden and quiet as the group talks and he sends Hawkeye a text with his location, the men were talking about Hydra and how they got their sights on the Winter Soldier again.

Hawkeye had just finished teaching a class and was checking up on his arrows when he received the text from Alex. He sends a text back letting him know that he's on his way. Then, he walks towards the location, checking to see if he can see any of the men along the way there. He doesn't want to scare them away with his presence if they have more of their plans to reveal while Alex is hidden, but he also doesn't want to leave Alex by himself in case he's spotted somehow.

"im an assistant , not your personal worker" kurt says walking out " tell me if you need anything , i wont change what you want next time" he says

Eddie sat looking at a coin. It was made of an odd green metal. On it was a symbol and a single word Rebel dried blood caked the rest of the words. In his other hand three coins with different mantras and names were inscribed. They were labeled Ghost, Sythe, Redeye, and Bombshell. Bombshells coin had signs of enduring and explosive blast. Red eyes coin had a bullet hole in it and scythe’s was mostly melted. His own coin bore no injury other than a scratched into the mantra what once said always rebel now read always remember

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back