• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Madison and Kiva, please report to my office." Fury's voice comes over the comms, he'd discuss the team with them, not like Tony could protect his kid forever and he had to get the entire team together at some point.

"Brooklyn you've only been back a day." Stephen says and he sighs "And stop complaining, you got injured because you got yourself and the others caught."

"Guess we're partners today." Victoria says and she walks over to Thalia "Do you know how to make stew?" she asks.
Maddie goes to the office hanging up on her dad “you wanted to see me?” Maddie asked confused and not sure why she was there. She didn’t think she did anything wrong, besides skipping classes

Last edited:
Eddie had been waiting for class to end when suddenly a drop of water hit his arm and he said "oh fu-" then disappeared in a flash of red light. Suddenly Eddie was in a warehouse the noises and smells were familiar and suddenly he gets hit in the back of the head with something and he blacks out.

Eddie wakes up. He can't put his finger on it but it is different. He walked out of the warehouse and barely dodged a wave of water from a speed boat. Wait, I that speedboat is familiar. He realises what is happening and sprints for a smaller boat in pursuit. His friends are onboard. He watches as Connor or "Deadeye" Gets ready to fire a single bullet into the motor of the boat but is shot down. In a panic Barry or"Scythe" tries to patch up tris to patch up Connor but he dies. Barry screams and screams for Kara "Jade" to speed up.

After they reach the boat Barry jumps onto the boat his signature weapon in hand and is instantly shot in the chest. Both ships crash into a dock, and Jade dies. Eddie ran over and saw his friends and another Eddie kneeling on the ground guns to their heads. After a minute an enourmas man emerged from teh shadows. He says "you came closer than most, but I have to make examples" He snaps and a man with a flamethrower torches Barry.

Ellis "Bombshell" tore from the guards and tries to fire an explosive at the man but is shot. The explosive detonates destroying her. Eddie watches as the man kneels before his past self and says "Listen here kid I am impressed, You got the most of my men but here's a tip. Dont leave survivors your firends paid for it." Past Eddie spits on the man and the man picks him up by the neck and snacks it with a sickening SNAP.

Last edited:
Clint follows Remy to the camp. He searches around the empty place for any answers. "Looks like they didn't even bother to pack up and leave. Let's hope they left something useful behind."

Kiva gets ready to help cook with Victoria and Thalia when she suddenly hears her named called over the intercom. "Hmmm. Wonder what this is about. Talk to you later, ladies." She exits the classroom and walks to Fury's office. "Hello. You wanted to see me, sir?"

maddie was sitting in a chair sideways on her phone since fury wouldn't tell her why he was there until kiva git there "finally" maddie said and she put her phone away atill sitting sideways on her chair.

Remy goes through some of the stuff left there."It was probably the scouting groups camp here, if there is any others they shouldn't need too far from here." He tossed one of the comms to him that he found.

"Yes, I need to speak with you two regarding the team," Fury says and he adds "however there's been some trouble concerning teamwork, so the first time you'll be with them will be team bonding, any questions regarding the current member can best be asked now."

"I can make bread." Victoria says and she vets started, she wondered why no one had asked about possible allergies from the students, she'd bring that up later.

"You can start by listening to instructions." Stephen tells her "I can'r always use magic Brooklyn and you shouldn't rely on it to fix everything, you're going to take it easy and you will no go sparring, jogging, running or any other sport until you're healed, ia that clear?"

Eddie watched the man walk away and suddenly the body’s began to convulse and got back up staring at him with soulless eyes. Then they attacked. Bombshell lobbed explosives at him, Deadeye shot at him, Sytge charged at him and jade fired energy blasts at him

"i don't have any questions" maddie said trying her best to hide her excitment. Maddie was finally allowed to join the team and this made her so happy. She was finally gonna do something that she has been waiting for for a long time

Eddie didn’t know how many times he had died. He had no weapons and no powers so he had died a lot he guessed. He didn’t even have any wierd games against death he just woke up here and it all reset. After a while he had managed to kill them using improvised weapons but they got stronger when he beat them. He had tried to run away but a red wall surrounded the docks. Eventually undead versions of people s has killed started appearing: AIM agents, Gang members, and goons who he had killed trying to find the man who had killed his friends.

"i do listen to instruc....." she paused and stopped arguing "yes sir I understand. how long do I have to keep them in for?" she told him. "as for magic, I never rely on it, I don't believe in magic. It just doesn't make sense to me that's all" she said defending her argument.

"Then why'd you ask if there was another way to stitch it close?" Stephen asks and be points at her with a pen "Every two days I expect you here and if you dare giving another argument or start one I will take you off the team permanently." he points out "Now get to class. As for not believing in magic, Victoria used it to help you after you got shot, so that's a bit disrespectful."

Fury nods "However, I'm expecting you to blend in as much as possible, Eddie's making it hard enough as it is, the idiot disappeared in the middle of class, speaking off, you're both going to class, you too Madison."

"do i have to though?" maddie asked not really wanting to go to class. Maddie just wanted to sit in her dorm and watch her show on her computer

Thalia pushes the stuff needed for the bread towards her so she could handle it, she gets to work on the stew though and putting in the ingredients."Know what we might have planned for the other classes?" She asks her.

Clint catches the comm. "That's a good lead. With them being so close, we should be able to save on resources to get to and from their location." He tosses back a bottle of water from a cooler he found. "They were at least staying hydrated. I'll give them that."

Kiva hears the remark about her arrival, but pays it no mind. She listens to Fury talk about the team and how teamwork has been an issue. Considering what she saw earlier, she couldn't say that she was surprised. "Team bonding and blending in. Got it. I have a question. Do you know how the last mission went for the team? I heard little bits and pieces, but I'm curious to know as much as I can so that I can better understand the team."

"You don't show up and you can't be on the team." Fury deadpans at Madison "Who knows, you might make some friends as well, teamwork is important, if you never go to class you won't get to know your teammate." he says. "Well the last mission was supposed to be a stealth mission, destroying one of Hydra's machines. Brooklyn let het temper get the best of her and got them caught, she ended up injured, she's not supposed to be doing anything besides following classes and taking it easy, but given Alex is temporarily taking a break from the team I can guess she didn't do that."

"No clue." Victoria says and she sighs "Can't believe they didn't ask for allergies though." she mumbles as she puts the bread in the over. Hearing several student whispering about the kid that disappeared without a trace, that makes the young sorcerer sigh in annoyance, guess she'd walk everywhere.

"okay okay fine" maddie said "ill go to class" maddie said and she got up and went to class. She really didn't want to go but if she wanted to be on the team then she had to so she went

"Then why'd you ask if there was another way to stitch it close?" Stephen asks and be points at her with a pen "Every two days I expect you here and if you dare giving another argument or start one I will take you off the team permanently." he points out "Now get to class. As for not believing in magic, Victoria used it to help you after you got shot, so that's a bit disrespectful."

Fury nods "However, I'm expecting you to blend in as much as possible, Eddie's making it hard enough as it is, the idiot disappeared in the middle of class, speaking off, you're both going to class, you too Madison."
"i meant like staples or something!" she stood up and grabbed onto the table "ow. why every tw---fine, I'll be here" she didn't want to be removed from the team "look as for magic, it's nothing against victoria sorry" she said in pain. "mm"

Thalia shrugs."It is a bit weird for that information not to have been talked about, could've avoided my cousin being exposed...just try to make sure he doesn't." She glanced at her."I don't know what's up with the other kid either but lets just focus on finishing the school day." She tells her.

Remy raised a brow."Was that ab unintentional pun you just made?" He catches the water bottle, he does go over to a crate and opens it where he found some shield uniforms and weapons taken from the facility."This is worrying." He gestured to it.

"Yeah, but with Eddie being careless as hell we can't do anything slightly risky." Victoria mumbles, she hated that, not all lessons were on ground level "This sucks." she mumbles.

Fury dismisses the two before notifying the security team Eddie's gone, that was the last straw, even if it might not have been intentionally, he was endangering the other students.

Natasha frowns at the notification on her phone and she sighs "Fun, come on Remy, Eddie's gone." she says "Doubt Fury will let him stay now."

Brooklyn just headed back to Wanda's class late and was embarrassed. She just sat in the back of the room keeping quiet to herself. There was no point in participating in class now seeing as it was almost over, it would be pointless. She stuck her headphones in and just kept to herself.

Thalia puts the stew down on the counter when she was done with it."I don't know who he is or what you mean, I'm just saying don't worry about it as he's not bothering us." She writes some stuff down on the packet."We have school work to focus on." The class was coming to an end and Atreus rolls over, checking the time not sure when he could go to class.

Remy turned fo Natasha,"We're in the middle of something here you know, why are we suddenly being sent after...who? Eddie? Guess you mean some sort of student." He tells her.

"The kid we had to keep an eye on, but that looks important, so I can ask someone else, keep me updated." Natasha says and she heads off, looking for someone who's free "Yo Kurt, you free to go student hunting? One of then disappeared in the middle of class."

"He was supposed to join us, also, he hasn't exactly been subtle about his powers." Victoria explains quietly "We have to blend in, usually we can get away with small things, but now I doubt that's poasible."

Thalia goes to wash her hands when she was done and Wanda hands them a sheet for them to bake some brownies and hand them out in the city for their homework."Alot of us haven't been subtle about our powers here before though come on, maybe you should check on Atreus before we get to the next class." She grabs her bag.

Remy grabs Natasha's by her wrist."Well they happen to have some shield uniforms...think we had some infiltraitors." He points to the crate with the outside."But go on, you have your other mission." He tells her.

"Yeah. Looks like our problems are getting more serious, and numerous, by the minute." Clint said after hearing what Natasha said. "Makes me glad that there are so many of us to be able to tackle multiple issues like this. Still, this case here just gets more mysterious with every rock we turn over." Then, he realizes the accidental pun he made. "Oh, yeah. Totally accidental, unless it was super funny and clever. In that case, totally planned."

Kiva nods and walks out of the office after being dismissed. With the new information she obtained, she had a better understanding of the chaos she witnessed earlier. It makes sense that a team bonding exercise would be necessary. However, she wondered if there was even a team to bond at the moment. She hoped that these were only growing pains and that things would get better. In the meantime, she had to do what she does best, blend into the crowd. She returns to class just in time to learn about what her homework was. Kiva walks up to Thalia and Victoria. "Did I miss anything?"

Remy smirked a little."Yeah sure the the pun was intended." He let out a small chuckle, he does pull out his phone to take a picture of the gear but they might want to take the stuff in to the compound."Maybe we should ask for backup or if you're feeling brave enough we go further in to try and find anything else." He tells him.

Wanda hands the worksheet to Kiva when she walked in."Here your homework, the class is almost over anyway too and so maybe you should try the stew and bread making after school." She tells her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back