• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Atreus pokes his finger on her cheek ans pushes it."If this gets us in trouble then it's all your faults, not mins." He mumbled and he stands up."I'll do more than that." He smirked.

"We have to start slow, they already claimed they heard it, if they hear it again they might go investigate afterwards." Victoria says and she says "And there's is a stone path, I found one while gathering firewood."

Alex nods slightly "Alright, the Thalia and I can claim to get some firewood and head to the path, scream because we got 'attacked' and then they should be the first to either run off to try and help or to hide in their tent." he adds quietly.

Atreus folds his arms."Why end it at just your story Victoria?" He nudged her, he was being roped into this but he'll try to give a performance to scare the students.

Thalia puts her hands behind her."That'll be a start, ae are low on the firewood and should actually grab some more too not just say we're going to grab some." She tells him.

"That's the thing, if you two go first then..." Victoria grins at the three "Let's discuss this at the tents." she says getting up.

Alex sweatdrops, not liking that grin "Oh boy, you got it all figured out didn't you?" he asks, well he and Thalia have the most chances of outrunning someone, so he could see that part of the sentence came from.

Atreus raises a brow though he goes back to the tents and waits for them to join him and he puts his hands on his shoulders."Come on." He called out.

Thalia got out a small stretch as they discussed things and she does wave at her uncle when she noticed her was there before she walked after her cousin.

Victoria follows him with Alex and she grins "Alright, there's no way these two can't outrun someone. Have you seen their times for track?" she points out mentioning to Thalia and Alex "So we all go and gather firewood, you two come back, mention how you heard a scream somewhere and sit back down." she explains.

Alex nods "And then, since they do want to know if your story was true, they go check on your last location, finding the stone path, Atreus can use his illusions to make it seems like there is someone fitting the description." she mumbles "It's a good plan."

Atreus stands quietly as they go on to explain."Why not be the Guinea pig Alexander, I cast the illusion on you?" He smirks at him."Yeah I get it I'm not as fast but we should include the house or gargoyle people from my story too if I'm getting involved in this." He points out.

Thalia seeming proud of herself when she mentioned how fast they were and chuckles."Okay okay, guess we've got a plan to go off on." She gestured to them.

"If we manage to get them to believe my story's real then no doubt they'd go looking for a house next, though it seemed more like they were zombie people." Victoria says and she smiles.

Alex sweatdrops "Half the students weren't impressed by it, but okay we can do that, as long as no one gets mentally scarred." he says.

Atreus starts to laugh before it become a sort of maniacal laugh before laughing at his own laugh."Sorry, I just think this'll be amusing more so then just sitting around and playing mortal with them." He waved a hand."Don't worry we'll try not to scare them too much but how's your acting?" He asks him.

Victoria looks down at the words 'playing mortal' "I'm going to get back to the fire before they get suspicious." she says and walks off, clenching her fist "I'd like to be alone for a while."

Alex gives Atreus a blank look "I'm a spy, take a guess." he says and he sighs "Alright, we should pretend we didn't have this conversation." he says.

Atreus raises a brow at Alexander."Have you ever been on a real spy mission? I'm curious." He softened though when Victoria's body language gave off she was bothered."Victoria?" He wanted to go after her.

Alex grabs his shoulder "I have." he says and sighs "Also, maybe not try using the words 'playing mortal' maybe?" he asks, Victoria was probably very much aware she was mortal and Atreus wasn't "Give her time."

Atreus stops when he does."I should've been more careful with my words then, I didn't mean to hurt her with them." He sulks a little."I'm bothered too by her not having longevity..." He mumbled.

"And it hit her harder because ahe nearly died once." Alex says and he pats Atreus' should "You're both good with magic right? Try helping her fight a spell for it later."

john finally finishes cleaning the school, he didnt check the time or if he had any classes with bruce or pietro , he only had one idea in mind , and in a few seconds , he was running in the forest looking for the rest of the super powered kids.

Atreus shrugged."There's to bound to be something, maybe relic or spells from home or Greek or something." He lists a few things."Well when do we start and when can I go bother her?" He asks him.

john runs through the forest leaving a trails of evergy behind every moment , and finally , he arrives to where he group should be.

"You could ask Loki if there are spells right?" Alex asks and thinks for a while "Let's scout out the forest first."

"And look who's back, thought you weren't supposed to be here." Victoria comments seeing the speedster.

"im done with cleaning the school , and ive spend a couple of hours with bruce and pietro , so , i did my time , btw throwing me to nick fury was definetly a shitty move" says the speedster sitting down on a log closeby.

Atreus walks after Alexander after glancing back at Victoria for a moment."He would know more than I do about alot of things." He shrugged."To find a good place to start?" He asks him.

Thalia let's the boys go off by themselves before she goes to retrieve her sword at the base of a tree and walks off.

"To know your exact surroundings." Alex says "Gives you the advantage." he adds as he mentions for him to follow "Which applies to every situation."

"I'm not in the mood to deal with your shitty attitude right now." Victoria says "Also, no camp means no camp, you're not getting near our tents by the way."

Atreus smiles a little as he follows him as he noticed some wolves out in the distance on a hill, he turned to Alexander."I would think so." He nods.

john laughs before running around the forest , he builds himself a little tent in super speed with logs and sticks , he uses physics to make it not fall down on the touch before covering the sides of it with mud to make it stick and drying it by running around it , he stops moving after around 7 seconds , he wipes his hands before sitting next to his tent and giving victoria a smile , "one thing about super speed is that ive seem many shows and videos in 3 time speed , and a lot of those videos were survival shows"

Victoria looks at him blankly as one of the students lets out a scream at John "Great job idiot. You blocked someone's tent, used up our remaining supply of firewood and scared the shit out of the students, you're in for it now."

"Nope, not going to let you go after them." Alex tells him and he hears a scream from the campsite "And if that's who I think it is I'm killing him."

Atreus gestured to them."How do you know I wanted to go after them..." He pouts just a little before there was a scream."Can we just let the adults handle that and we go about what we're doing?" He asks him.

Loki just facepalms at this."This kid..." He mumbled and goes over to Victoria."He just gets here and already breaking rules and doing things without asking." He stops by her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back