• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Atreus had taken off for a walk, he wasn't that much of a morning person though earlier there had been a few girls gossiping and watching him as he had left for a walk like he was cute to them but he thought they might've just been talking behind his back about something.

Thalia was doing a few work outs herself as she was about that physical exercise on the daily, she takes a break though to check on her teammates and grabs one of those arrows."Going hunting?" She asks him.

"Hunting isn't done with arrows with wooden tip, I'm making training arrows." Alex explain, dumping a few more on the pile "I'm going to teach Atreus some archery."

Victoria smiles and walks of to check on breakfast when she gets surrounded by a group of girl who start asking her questions like crazy. Things like "How long have you and Atreus been dating?" and "How did you get him to open up?", so the young sorcerer slowly backs away from them "I gotta go and talk to dr. Strange." she says and runs off.

Atreus does get back eventually after taking that walk, he noticed the girls talking to Victoria then the girl running off which made him curious what they had said to her, she didn't seem upset though so least there was that but he makes his way over to Alexander and grabs one of the arrows."These are what we'll be using?" He questioned him.

Thalia nods at that."Oh fun." She then takes off once Atreus got there, she would find sometbing else to do and she noticed her uncle was there, he was checking up on the students.

"Yep. Gotta start easy, here, make a few as well." he says and hands Atreus a few sticks "After this we will, if you've got the hang of this, move on to normal arrows." he explains.

Victoria takes a deep breath as she approaches her father, who laughs "Running from Atreus' admirerers." she explains, making him laugh harder.

Atreus takes the wood and he pulls out his dagger to start carving out some arrows from them."It's not like I haven't shot arrows before, just not very skilled as I haven't practiced muchl." He tells him.

Loki seemed to chuckle a little as well, if his wife was there she would be agreeing with how handsome her little man was.

"Glad you two find it hilarious." Victoria complaints and she sigh "All he did was cuddle with me during the campfire yesterday."

"Still, now, do you prefer a bow or a crossbow?" Alex asks as he goes to work on adding feathers.

Atreus holds up one of the wooden arrows."Haven't used a crossbar before so I don't know." He shrugged and set the arrows down."Lets get this going." He stands up.

Loki folds his arms."So? You cuddled with him and it gives away you two are an item so girls who were finding him attractive or interesting are asking wanting to know how you acquired him." He explains."Come on, you must admit you liked the cuddling." He waw teasing her.

Victoria gives Loki a blank look "We aren't dating. I know he has a crush on me and I might like him, but we're not." she says. Stephen chuckles "That's not how they saw it."

"We need to add these feathers first." Alex says "Don't worry, I didn't go hunting for them." he adds.

Atreus takes one of them."You just found them around the forest then?" He asks him.

Loki raises a brow."How so? You cuddled him and are close, didn't you agree to go on a date with him? Sure seems like you are." He points out."Don't mess with someone's feelings when it comes to love." He tells her.

"I agreed to go on a picnic, but I was more referring to the fact I haven't asked him to be my boyfriend or vice versa." Victoria says "And I did like cuddling."

"No, there's a store selling feathers for arrows near my house, I didn't know if I needed new ones, so I brought supplies to make more with me." Alex says putting the completed arrows to the side.

Atreus gets the feathers to put on the arrows but he tickles the back of Alexander's neck with one with a small snicker then pretends like he was just putting it on the arrow when he would turn around from it.

Loki grabs his chin."So you're saying you haven't started using the words boyfriend and girlfriend yet?" He asked her.

"That's what I said. Why aren't either of you two making this a problem?" Victoria asks, narrowing her eyes at them.

"If he makes you happy Vi, go for it. It's probably your mother who won't agree." Stephen says.

"Very funny Atreus." Alex comments dryly, picking up the finished arrows and putting them away.

Atreus smirks at him and tosses the rest at him."Come on you must be ticklish somewhere." He was atleast hanging out and talking to him.

Loki shrugged."Why would I intervene? It's my son's choice and I'd rather not having him hate me for getting involved, only thing I'd do is make sure you two don't do anything stupid and are careful if you get what I mean." He hints at it."Besides his mom would be wanting to meet you to judge you for herself." He tells her.

"Somehow I'm really worried about that." Victoria mumbles "But then again, mothers, at least mine can be impressed with homemade cookies.".

Alex laughs "As if I'd tell you." he says "Come on." he says handing Atreus a bow while grabbing his own and the arrows.

Atreus takes the bow and he pulls back on the string a little before following him."What're we going to ne shooting with these?" He asks him.

Loki chuckled."Maybe cookies would help but what's totally win her over." He explains."You'll have to meet her sometime." He tells her.

"Targets." Alex says and he mentions to some hanging targets in the area "I'm not expecting you to hit the moving ones yet though."

"Mom wouldn't neccesarily dislike him, more... distrust him." Victoria explains "But cookies and when she sees how he is she will change her mind."

Atreus takes one of the arrows and he loads it, he knew the techniques it seems ans he gets the outer area of the first target, he turned to him.

Loki leans against a tree."That's what parents are like, you really don't think his mom would trust you right a away do you? Maybe bring cookies yourself." He tells her.

"No, I don't know what to expect with Atreus' mother." Victoria admits "And well, I'm sure she's just as nice as you, but in her eyes I'd just be a stranger, at least my mother knows him, a bit... I tend to talk about my day a lot when I spend it with him."

Alex nods "Also a reason why we're using the ones we made is because if we lose them it's not a problem. If I lose the arrows I use for... other things then hunting usually I need to remake those and trick arrows are tricky as hell to make."

Atreus let's loose another arrow and gets closer to the middle that time."That is why you should place trackers in the arrows and track then down to retrieve them." He tells him.

Loki chuckled."Nice? Like me? You flatter me and believe it or not she is alot like me but has more heart then I do." He explains."I may have taken pictures of you guys to show her and now she wants to meet you." He tells her.

"A tracker in an exploding arrow or a net arrow?" Alex asks "Doesn't work, you lose them anyway, that's why you gotta be careful about when you use them." he explains.

Atreus just fires arrow after arrow."Uh you can still put trackers in some no duh." He makes a face at him."Then don't complain about having to make more of them." He mumbled.

"Trackers work both ways too." Alex says and he shrugs "But that's why we made the arrows for training."

"You showed her pictures... what pictures?" Victoria asks Loki.

Atreus holds the bow out to him."I'm only saying for those you can put them in you should." He tells him.

Loki waved his hands."Relax Victoria, they're harmless pictures of you just hanging out and hugging, holding hands, and the cuddles." He held out the phone to her.

"I'm more surprised you actually know how to use a phone." Victoria mumbles, going through the pictures "But she wants to meet me based on these?" she asks.

"I could bring it up with Hawkeye, but I have tracker arrows, they plant a tracker, so basically useless." Alex says handing him one of his own normal arrows "Try this one, it's a bit heavier though."

Atreus takes the arrow."Why don't you just call him Clint?" He asks him, he readied that arrow before shooting it and hits the target but on the outer one.

Loki nods."Someone had to show me how to use it but Sylvie doesn't think these prove much on who you are which is why she does but notices her son is happy though." He explains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back