• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Victoria nods, those were good reasons, she had told her mother tons of things about Atreus and it was why she had to bring him over once.

"If I try I end up saying 'dad'." Alex says with a shrug "He doesn't mind and mom finds it funny, but saying Hawkeye is easier."

Atreus folds his arms."Dad? What? He has his own kids you know and wife." He points out before going back to the camp where the others were.

Loki takes the phone from her to pocket it and nods."Then we should set up days to meet with them." He tells her.

"Yeah, but he helped to raise me." Alex says "And he doesn't seem to mind it." he adds with a smile.

"Right, I better get back to the others." Victoria says and she heads back to where they had that bonfire.

Atreus nods."I suppose that's something..." He noticed the girls gossiping again when he goes by, he raises a brow."Guess hanging out with you was a little fun." He tells him.

"Yep, tell me whenever you want more lessons, now I'd avoid those girl, if Victoria wasn't already practicaly dating you they'd ask." Alex says and he smiles "Do you want to keep that bow?"

Atreus gestures to himself."They want me?" He seemed surprised though he belonged to Victoria."I mean don't you want the bow? I'll take the bow if you don't need it." He tells him.

"That's my old one, I don't use it anymore, so keep it." Alex says and he nods "They're the same ones who were talking to Victoria earlier." he adds.

Atreus pulls on the string a bit and glanced at Victoria nearby."Right I had noticed her quickly run off from them, don't know what they said to her though." He shrugged."Maybe try to drag my cousin out to do something while I go check on her." He tells him.

"I'll try." Alex says and he walks off, going to find Thalia and maybe get her to socialize a bit more.

Victoria's poking at the fire that somehow survived throughout the night.

Atreus walks over to her and stands behind her."So what're you doing? Are you okay?" He asks her as he crouches down.

Thalia just sat over against a tree, having her sword next to her.

"Stoking the fire a bit." Victoris replies while stopping for a moment "You okay though?" she asks.

Alex walks over to Thalia "Been training for s bit?" he asks leaning against the tree."

Atreus nods."I'm okay, just was hanging out with Alexander but I wanted to check up on you." He sits down by her."Noticed those girls bothering you too which is why I thought I should." He tells her.

Thalia smirked just a little."I was, away from the other students so out in the woods and striked a tree a few times." She tells him.

"Oh I'm fine, they weren't bothering me perse." Victoria says and she thinks for a while "What kind of food does your mother like?" she asks.

Alex nods "Thought so. But out of curiosity, you didn't hear anything weird last night did you? Several students have come up to me already saying they heard the sound from Victoria's story." he says.

Atreus smiled at her."Okay good." He had to think about it when she asked him that, she would have to meet her sometime."She sure does like chocolate." He tells her.

Thalia raises a brow at the question."Is there something we should be on the look out for? I could go check the area but there's been some noises out there but there's a lot of birds chipring too." She tells him.

"I was only wondering if they made it up. Some people do that, but the story was good." Alex says and she looks at the sky "Some people might believe it and go exploring at night."

"Chocolate... I can work with chocolate." Victoria says and she sighs "Not really looking forwards to meeting her, what if she hates me?"

Atreus placed his hand on her shoulder."Why would she hate you?" His brows furrowed."I don't think she would hate you, she's not like that and you're a good person." He tells her.

Thalia sighed."Then we should make sure they don't as they could possibly get lost or run into any wildlife out there." She points out."They could just be a little paranoid over the story." She tells him.

"Thanks." Victoria mumbles and she sighs "I'm just a bit worried, I mean... I'm mortal and well..." she mentions to her leg, she looks down "I'm not exactly capable of everything either." she mumbles.

Alex laughs at that "Well actually..." he trails off and grins "I have a plan, let's go and get the other two." he tells her, if those kids were so determined to prove something "Let's give them something to find at night." he tells her.

Atreus rubbing her shoulder with his thumb but he flinched when she mentioned the mortal thing."Victoria...I'll be there when you meet her and it'll be okay." He reached for her hand.

Thalia raised a brow."You want to scare the other students? I thought you were the good kid who didn't step out of line and did things like this." She shrugged."We could give it a try." She tells him.

"Me, a good kid?" Alex asks "No I'm not and it'll be fun, trust me." he says, heading off to get the other two.

Victoria takes his hand "I guess I'll believe you on that." she mumbles as she gives him a smile "On that note, my mother like homemade cookies or cake."

Atreus held her hand and gave it a small squeeze."I'm sure of it." He offered a reassuring smile."So I'm going to have to bake her something...okay." He chuckled.

Thalia stands up and leaves her sword, she walks after him. "Oh? I could've sworn you were the good kid." She shrugged at that,

"I know when and how to behave." Alex explains, when he sees the other two he runs over to them "Atreus, Victoria, want to help me prank some kids who took the first story too far?" he asks quietly.

Victoria raises an eyebrow at that, she wouldn't say no to this, but where the hell did this come from?

Atreus groaned at him."Can't you go bother someone else...I already hung out with you." He waved a hand to dismiss Alexander and his cousin."Besides let them scare themselves, as I'm told oh you can use your powers infrotn of the other students." He tells him.

Thalia puts her hands on her hips."Oh enough with the attitude just cause we are bothering you and Victoria." She tells him.

"I think scaring them will be fun, but..." Victoria trails off "I can't use illusions, sooo" she glances at Atreus.

Alex stiffles his laugh, oh she was good alright "I never said you have to hang out with us the entire time." he says.

Atreus glanced at her when she did st him."Are you trying to get me to join? Alexander here and the rest of the staff posters us not to use our powers infront of them though..." He pouts at her."You just know I won't say no to you." He mumbled.

"We won't be using them in front of the students, we'd be using them to make them scared behind the scenes." Victoria says "I think we should scare them a bit with the sound.".
Alex nods "She has a point, since we can't use our skillset that obviously."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back